Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Strength does not come from physical capacity…
It comes from an indomitable will.

User ImageUser Image

xxxx"What? I call you such cruel names. How about I just let my father now about the times you sneak off to learn magic." Roxy growled at hearing his treats, and most of all the fact he bought the treats. "Okay... James, but you know it would be fine if you let me treat you to a few things. Also it's your day off it would be your replacement's head on the table. Then that would be quite interesting." She just bit into her treat as he stopped to bye two cloaks. She just laughed as she slipped it on, while she held the roll in her mouth before swallowing what was left. "Also what do you mean what to do? You're out here more often than me and you don't see that it's the start of fair season? Besides that I"m going to look for those mercenaries my father swears are after me. Maybe dance around the camp fire, steal a kiss from one. " She gave a wink as she turned to walk backwards before she bumped into a figure. "So sorry..." She quickly turned to to see an elf with some swords. Her eyes widened, but not from worry but more from the fact that she was one who traveled. "Wow, you're not from around here are you? The stories you hold. If I did any damage, please let me know. Maybe if you need a guide around the city, me and my friend here would be more than glad." She just bumped his side knowing he wouldn't approve.

Jack_wolf_Summers
Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft םєиєvє gaia_angelright

User Image

Finding the pud was easier than finding the kingdom for obvious reasons since it seemed to be the most popular place in the area so it seems the only way one were to miss it is if they were blind or really bad with directions. The moment she entered, what greeted her almost immediately was the roaring laughter of a group of men who's laughter seemed directed at whatever a woman who was standing close to them said, 'Idiots...' she thought dully, keeping a hand on her dagger which was strapped to her thigh just in case.
A small bump caught her attention, a girl had just walked into her, "Don't worry though are you ok?" she asked before pointing to her claymore with her free hand, "This is a lot sharper than it appears so you might want to be careful around it." she smiled and pat her on the head, the way she was acting reminded her of her sisters, "Thanks but I have business at this pub so I'll have to decline." giving the girl a small wave, she headed further into the pud.
Her client was waiting towards the back of the pub as expected...at this point she was starting to suspect that he lived there. Every time he hired her, they always met at the pud and he'd always be at the same table, "You killed him yet?" he hiccuped and Deneve could practically smell the booze on his breath.
'Great...he's drunk...again...' she thought dully before reaching in the pouch still tied around her waste.
A second later her hand flung out and a black bladed knife was stabbed into the table, "One onyx dagger. Since that fat pig was so proud of it...I'm sure this is proof enough. Plus you did want it right?"
Her client snickered at her words before tossing a bag onto the table, the metallic clinks that sounded told her it was her payment, "Pleasure doing business with ya." she said pocketing her money before getting up and heading back to the door.
"You know, I think I will take you up on your offer of that tour." she said patting the girl who bumped into her on the head again.
However her attention was diverted to the group of men that had been laughing in the pud...seems like they left while she was getting her payment...one in particular caught most of her attention...he looked really familiar but Deneve just couldn't figure...out...who, 'oh god not him!' she thought immediately hiding her face with her hand.
She recognized him from previous meetings back when she was just starting out as an assassin. She always forgot his name...Kane maybe? But he was probably the only person to know what her profession is and still be alive.

(ooc: edited. Sorry cheljur! I didn't see your post until mine was up)
User ImageUser Image

Rassig Geist
Feuer, The Salamander and Erde, The Gnome

Rassig followed Grimm and his direction until he found himself in Grimm’s shop and home, not making any mention of a mark in the stone work at the gate that he had spotted as he entered. Oh yes, Rassig was within one of the many circles he was sure would see that symbol and know that thus was the place of a healer who did not mind those who sidestepped laws. He had left Ross in the man’s “garden”, and just when they had entered the little gnome Erde slipped back out from his hiding place in one of the saddle bags and vanished giddy into the foliage like a giggling child. Having noticed that of his elemental spirit caused Rassig to grin and shake his head with a chuckle as Ross, who had washed nickered dully before turning and drinking the water that was put out for him by Grimm.

Inside he found himself a stool against the wall in the kitchen doubling as an infirmary of sorts and sat down in the same motion that he snatched the apple from the air that Grimm had tossed to him. Taking a hearty bite from the apple he leaned his back to the wall behind him to the first of many questions he felt he would be answering this day. Chewing in a manner that made it quite clear that he was enjoying the taste of the fruit, he pondered the question. When he finally swallowed the apple mash he had created within his mouth he smiled coolly and answered. “First off, thank ys for this hospitality you’re showing me. ‘Tis a rare thing these days in these lands.” He then leaned forwards a bit on the stool he sat on. “As for what brings me to Darmdra, I suppose it is as simple as the fact that I have never been here before. I have traveled much of Draolia for seven years now but I have never found my way to Dramdra before, until now.”

Meanwhile…

In the bathhouse the salamander Feuer continued to watch the woman who had entered the bath with him. He floated there in the steaming water before her, eyeing here and remaining silent until she did something he hadn’t expected of her. He didn’t claim to know this woman but from experience most females did not take kindly to amphibious creatures sharing their bath with them, but this one was now reaching out to her. At this the fire elemental grinned inwardly to itself before suddenly making its move. The salamander suddenly shot forwards, dodging around her hand with tremendous speed before quickly moving onto and crawling up the arm she had reached out to him with. He climbed all the way around her and came to a rest on her shoulder. To the touch his body was very warm but not uncomfortably hot and the feeling of his skin was smooth and slippery yet oddly not slimy.It was only now that the creature which closed its eyes made a sound, an almost satisfied sounding whisper of a hiss.

Beloved Gatekeeper

7,975 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

The salamander quickly shot out of the water and onto Ilysia's arm. Instead of freaking out she let it, more or so because it was moving to fast for her to catch anyway. The salamander didn't appear to be harmful or want to harm her, not that it probably could being so small. After it's quick dart it finally came to a stop on her shoulder. The creature was warm to the touch, but not hot. It was still puzzling Ilysia to how this creature was, was it even a regular salamander? It's body was slippery, but strangely not a slimy feel.

Sitting there with the creature on her shoulder it made a small hiss sound. Ilysia reached up and grabbed the little salamander it fit perfectly in her delicate looking smooth feminine hands. She squeezed it a little, but not to hard enough to kill it. "Who do you think you are hissing at little lizard" she said to it. She then realized what she was doing. She was talking to a Salamander. She looked at it still in her hand almost as if waiting for an answer. She shook her head and begun to think she had gone mad. If anyone else had probably seen her, they would have thought she'd gone mad.

First of Four
User ImageUser Image

Rassig Geist

Being grabbed was not pleasing at all and his eyes shot opened imidiatley, but it was the following squeeze that definitely was not okay in the amphibious creatures mind. When she spoke to him the creature seemed to glare back before then suddenly speaking. Its mouth did not open or move but the sound of a voice could be heard one that was male with a brogue that sounded rather pissed off. “Oi! Stupid move girly!” And with those words the temperature of the salamander suddenly rose twenty degrees in a matter of a second or two, and it only continued to rise. Whether or not she let go then the salamander squirmed and in turn quite easily slipped himself right out of her grasp, plopping into the water. He dove fore a moment and then rose back up to the surface, eyeing her as the water temperature began to steadily rise now too. “And I am not a lizard!”
Victor walked slowly up the long road that led into town with a large sack slung over his back. He was covered with dirt and blood from the battle he had with a particularly nasty wyvern. He had tracked the beast all across the countryside as it fed harassed many small villages and fed on livestock. Eventually though the wyvern returned home and he was finally able to corner it. The fight was long and difficult. Victor almost fell to the creature but in the end his bow had proven true and he was victorious. He had taken as many of the wyverns scales and fangs as he could carry and made the trip back home.

All these scales should fetch quite a few gold coins. He thought as he tried to make his way through the crowd and into the marketplace. The city sure seemed like it was getting more and more crowded day by day. It seemed like all the people were stirring up the monsters like a hornets nest. He was busier now than he had ever been before. Victor enjoyed seeing all the different faces in the busy streets. It seemed like there was someone from every corner of the world here. He finally found who he was looking for as he walked up to a tall rotund man. His short black hair was slicked back with sweat and he wore a wolfish grin as Victor approached.

"What in the world happened to you? One of these days I'm going to hear about you biting off more than you can chew" He chuckled as Victor handed him the sack he was carrying.
"I got in a tussle with a very angry wyvern who was none too happy to see me. So what can you give me for all these scales Dave? Since I had to go through such a hassle to get them I was thinking you would give me a little something extra." He said with a sly grin of his own.
"Alright here you go, but only because I like you mate." the man said as he handed victor a small coin purse. "now try not to spend it all at once this time ehh."
"Don't worry I'll save a few coins." he jested as Dave left with the wyvern scales.

Beloved Gatekeeper

7,975 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Hot...Hot! Ilysia thought as her hand began to grow warmer as she squeezed the salamander. She released him dropping him into the water beneath her. Soon the water temperature started to rise as well. She took a moment before realizing what actually had happened. The salamander actually spoke to her...well not really "spoke" it's mouth had not moved, but yet she still heard words. As the waters temperature rose she stood up and stepped out of it. She stood in front of the salamander water dripping down her thin body. Naked she looked at the salamander, she was not ashamed of what she had, but it wasn't really a man she was facing, instead a creature...and it was talking to her!

Ilysia shook her head. She must have started to get delusional from the heat. "I must be hearing things I could have swore I just heard you talk...and here I am talking back, the heat must be getting to me," she said. She was debating on whether to leave or not yet. The salamander hasn't really hurt her, it was her that started it she had admitted that. In her thoughts of leaving she wanted more answers....so....she started asking questions to the little newt. Staring down at it with her ruby eyes she opened her mouth speaking to it. "What are you? And why are you in the bath anyway?" she quested the little salamander.

First of Four
User ImageUser Image

Rassig Geist

Oh so she thought she was going crazy did she? Well in that case Feuer was fully prepared to start messing with her on that account. Staring up at her naked form from where he remained, floating in the water he listened to what she had to say, very much enjoying the view. Despite being no more than an elemental spirit in its physical form, Feuer still identified himself as a male and very much enjoyed the female physical form, especially that of the two legged beings. When Iliysia was done speaking, asking him what he was and why he was here in the baths Feuer smiled inwardly to himself once more and merely tilted his head slightly to the left, acting like some insentient creature that could not understand the human tongue.

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Kane Lucas Orlindon

Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Thoughts: Lady needs to loosen up

Kane took the reins from the man with the two axes strapped at crossing intervals to his back much the same way in which his own claymore was held in it's place behind his shoulders after he put away his blade. Kane lead the steed down the road patting it's neck before running a hand through the thick mane of hair leading down from the beasts neck the large midnight black destrier he'd decided to name Gringolet. Kane rested his head against the horses neck as the animal turned it's head to rest it's chin lightly on Kane's shoulders hugging him as best he could without arms which brought a smile to the sell-swords lips before he patted the steed's neck and motioned for the group of men to accompany him down the road. Just as they were about to depart however he could have sworn he saw a familiar face make it's way out of the pub they'd just departed him and his retinue of fellow sell-swords halted their heads rotating like a school of owls towards the small blonde elven female with a a long slender bladed claymore at her hip. Kane could have sworn she looked familiar but the recognition didn't clue in until she looked his way and he caught a glimpse of her eyes before she startlingly hid herself behind her hand his men the whole dozen of them going wide-eyed their grips on their reins tightening as one. It was as if some puppeteer was pulling their strings as they all followed Kane out of precognition alone he made no order and gave no sound but slowly the retinue fell in behind the elven woman who was trying to hide herself form them among the crowd. Kane remembered Deneve very well indeed and seeing her again from so far away and so long ago brought all forms of malevolent vindictive ideas to the forefront of his mind. Those he pushed back should the encounter go as pleasantly as their original one. Back then about three months and half a country over in Radnia he'd been hired to protect a local magistrate. The man was corrupt and took bribes from numerous smugglers and other criminals due to his position and influence, Kane didn't care so much as long as he was paid well enough and the man was certain to make sure his debts were always paid on time. He was staring at that mans murderer.

Kane remembered very vividly their encounters as such was his curse with the demon living in his blade a throb hitting him in the side of the head and making him feel nauseous as the scenes replayed themselves over again before his eyes. First attempt had been at a formal dinner where the magistrate had been hosting some foreign traders from a continent South east of Oldelia who'd had to sail there. Kane and his retinue had been at attention around the room when she'd literally appeared from the rafters and dived at the magistrate with a knife. A knife Kane took to his palm to prevent it from getting into the magistrates eye, he still had the scar to prove it and was not too pleased about it. Kane had gotten off lightly compared to some of the marks she'd left on the other guards who even now were also likely forcing back the thoughts of retribution creeping onto all their minds. This woman had made them bleed, sweat and suffer to earn their coin interrupting perhaps the easiest job any of them had landed in a long time because their employer was a 'bad man'. There were plenty of bad men. Always would be. The man never asked Kane to skewer an infant plus the coin was good. The world was a vicious place and any honor which was to be held in such a world was the honor one carved and held for themselves. He'd learned a long time ago not to give two piles of dung what anyone else thought of him. His brother had been the biggest part of that lesson, the man had succumbed to the taunts of a demon and had become one in it's stead. Kane was merely a demon with his sword, though the ever present throbbing right behind his eyes always irritated him to no end. To make matters worse the demons metabolism made it incredibly difficult for him to get drunk, he had never been haunted by a hangover but drinking away his pain wasn't much of an option either. Slowly like ghosts five of the warriors slipped the reins to their horses to a fellow beside them before they threw their cloaks above their heads slipping into the press of bodies moving through the street with ease.

The men slowly began circling the trio since it seemed Deneve had picked up an accompanying duo of sorts his men standing in alleys to slip away as they passed only to re-appear at the next one all the sell-swords casting hateful glances towards the group. Kane slipped through an alley with two of his retinue while the other two sell-swords trailing the group made their presence known showing toothy dark smiles towards the elven woman, one wave, and a blown kiss followed by a loud raspberry. At that last one Kane stepped forth from the throng of the crowd pulling his hood back as he came up beside Deneve "Make sure you enjoy the sights Den, It's been far far too long has it not? I apologize for not knowing your companions. Greetings, 'tis a lovely day is it not?" Kane asked stepping ahead of her and the trio his men staying behind them. Kane raised his brow and a hand in greetings to the others unbeknownst to her companions the same she'd stuck a dagger in at the edges of his gauntlet where skin was visible below his thumb one could make out the edges of a scar pressing against the cool metal. "I'd love to stick and chat but me and the gents must be off, do keep in touch. I owe you a round" he said waving the scarred hand to them as he crisply lowered himself into a half-bow casting one not-so pleasant grin at Deneve before turning on his heel to walk away turning his back on them. Shortly after a group of seven men came through the same road trotting along twelve horses with various gear and supplies hanging from their saddles. Kane and his small troupe waited at the next road intersection for them before they turned to head out west along the path leading past the bathhouse towards the city gates. The men took their steeds and again began their merry chant as they headed out into the sun in pursuit of gold and treasure a few of the lads jumped up to try and sneak a peek over the walls to the woman's stalls before they heard his harsh rebuking bark. Only Kane wondered why the hell a single scepter was worth so much.

Xx~ (( OOC: ))~xX

Beloved Gatekeeper

7,975 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ilysia got no response out of the lizard and watched it stare at her blankly. She sighed knowing she must have actually gone crazy. She shook her head and decided to dip her clothes in the water to wash them of the ale. She turned away from the salamander thinking nothing more of it and grabbed some of her clothes dipping them into the steaming water and pulling them out. She took every piece and wrung it out, shaking it and setting it aside. A few minutes and they would be dry.

After giving her clothes a soak she stared back down at the salamander. He still sat in the water where she dropped him. She felt the waters temperature wanting to step back in, but it still felt a little to hot. She looked at the salamander again. "Would you please cool down?" she asked the little creature. It was a little creature, but obviously powerful in fire magic. Strange how such a small creature could contain such powerful magic.

"Look I had not meant to squeeze you, I've not been having the best of days" she stated to the salamander. She wasn't sure if it understood her still. The stone flooring beneath her feet was quite warm. So until she noticed the rest of the water cooling off she would sit there. She sat down on the floor and stared at the salamander her long silver/white hair clinging to her body and curling up onto the floor. She then brought her knees up to her chest holding her legs in place. "Some peaceful life I'm living" she said blatantly not even thinking of the small creature at this point.

First of Four
User ImageUser Image

Rassig Geist

He never took his eyes off her the entire time, watching her clean her soak her clothes and then lay them out to dry. When she asked for him to cool down he tilted his head the other way while continuing to listen to her speak. Then after a moment of letting her sit there in silence on the stones flooring close by the bath Feuer swam to the edge and got out of the water, its temperature instantly cooling to what it normally was. The small amphibian then crawled over to the clothes she had set out and in the matter of less than a second white flames suddenly licked off of his small form. Then in that instant a loud violent hiss could be heard, the noise water makes when it is quickly evaporated, and a cloud of steam lifted off of her clothes which were now suddenly dry. The flames then fanished from the salamander and it tuned and headed back into the bath, slipping into the water and setting his eyes back on Ilysia. “Ya got yourself a great body and yet you complain ‘bout your life. You humans still surprise me when it comes to your views.” It seemed for now Feier was done messing with this woman.

Beloved Gatekeeper

7,975 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ilysia watched the little salamander intently. He got out of the water walked over to her clothes and dried them for her instantly. She had to admit it was very nice of the little creature. He then resumed his spot in the water and spoke again. The salamander told her she had a great body and how he would never understand her complaining. "You are a creature, not to mention an elemental creature obviously you would not understand having shed blood for years, and finally wanting to quit and have a peaceful life, yet still I am still trying to do missions for money" Ilysia stated. She looked at the creature standing up. "But I've had enough of perverted comments for today, I appreciate you drying my clothes for me" she said walking over to them.

Her clothes were fully dry thanks to the little creature. She picked up her clothes slipping into them her clothing lining her perfect figure. It was her old commander outfit she hated it, but favored it at the same time. "I thank you once more for drying my clothes, and probably helping heat my bath? have a good day salamander" she said, turning on her heel she made her way for the exit. Daylight was wasting she had gotten no information and was running way behind. She was sure the man from the pub was way ahead of her by now she would need a horse to catch up.

Leaving the bath she started walking around town. She stopped every now and then asking questions about the scepter. Most people she asked had no idea what she was asking. They simply shrugged and left her alone in the dark. She sighed no information was received and she was losing even more time. She nearly gave up and was about to set out anyway before a figure in the shadows called out to her. "I hear you're the person going around seeking information on a scepter, well I might have some information for you, but for a price" the figure said. Ilysia was frozen and judging this person, they were clothes darkly and covered by a cloak. "How much for the information?" she questioned. She rarely took information like this, but she was starting to get desperate, she didn't want that man to win from earlier. The figure smirked and said his price. Of course it was outrageous, but it wasn't something that she couldn't afford. With a heavy sigh and a coin pouch gone the figure mentioned to her what she needed.

The Scepter was a long lost relic, nearly long forgotten or rumored to now be cursed. It was worth a lot of money for those who seek it. She was given an area it was last suspected to be, no real coordinates, but a general area. "Thank you for your time and information," Ilysia said thanking the man for his information and leaving. Her next stop was a horse barn. She needed a horse in order to catch up to her competitor. She made her way to the horse barn a nice selection of equines were available. Speaking with the owner she mentioned needed something strong and allowed great distance travel with plenty of stamina. The owner simply nodded not a man for speaking much unless needed. He showed her a brilliant white stallion who was fighting with a stable boy. That was her steed for the trip. She walked up to the white stallion and ushered him to calm down. He snorted calming down looking her in the eyes. He was perfect, pure white, and bright blue eyes with a stunning personality. He was already saddled up and ready to go, Ilysia was warned that he had not been ridden in a while, but a more wild stallion was perfect he could be broke with her easily, but she thought there was no need.

She paid the stable owner and grabbed the reins and led the horse through the town. She picked up a few things preparing for a long trip packing the saddle bags full of useful items and food supplies. Moments passed the sun was getting lower in the sky, she placed her food in the stirrup and lifted herself up into the saddle. Kicking his sides lightly and giving a sound of motion he headed off down a dirt path. The path was heavily traveled my travelers and merchants, many footprints and horseshoe prints imprinted in the ground. There was a fresh set of tracks in the ground. She assumed it was from the man and his companions from earlier. She continued onward hoping to catch up with him, or even pass him up.

First of Four

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Lonely Werewolf

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
+ James Dunwall +

User Image

James just sighed hearing the comment about the mercenaries. "You know you really want to watch me kill a group of men don't you? Mercenaries are not a group you want to deal with. I should know. I've had my experiences with them and their all the same. Drunk, smelly, thieving low lifes. Every single one I've meet. All of them are the same. Roxy, watch where your going!" James said but it was too late as she bumped into an elf and started to have a conversion with her. He just smacked his palm onto his forehead before he felt her elbow him. He was more than glad to see the elf walk away into the pub. "Now how about we go before she comes back." he said while Roxy stood where she was not budging. He just sighed as he stood their. "You know sometimes I wonder why I took this job." he said before the female elf returned taking them up on Roxanna's offer. "Great. Well before that, we need to make a small detour. I just realized what the date was. Oh, I'm James and this is Roxy. Let me just get this out there so you know. You look at her the wrong way and I'll have your head on a spike before you can even blink. Ok. Now that we have that said and out of the way lets get going." James said before a group of rough looking individuals surrounded them. He kept his hand on his sword ready to draw it if needed. He just waited and when he was certain that the men were not there to cause trouble with him or Roxanna. But he still kept his hand on the sword which was hidden under the cloak. When they finally left he just said to the girls "Just like I said, drunken low lifes. Now let's get going" James led the the small group as he put his hand on Roxanna's shoulder forcing her to walk next to him every time she tried to get away. Right before the city's exit they stopped at a small flower vendor's stand as James pulled out some coins to pay for some roses. "No Roxy these aren't for you so don't ask." he said as he returned with the flowers before continuing to lead the group out of the city. Then they started heading south down one of the main roads. They must have been walking for a good twenty minutes before they reached an old abandoned farm. James helped Roxanna over the fence before jumping over it himself. He walked past a crumpling barn and house. Behind the house was a small hill with a tree growing on the top of it. James made his way up the hill untill he was standing infront of two grave stones that sat under the tree. He placed the roses down distributing them equally between the two graves before standing upright and lowering his head as he stayed quite for a while. When he finally brought it back up he turned around to the two girls. "Ok. Now we can get back to showing our friend here around. I'm assuming you'll want to show her the fair grounds first Roxy?"

(Just to let everyone know, that if I'm involved in your post, please quote me or I will usually not even acknowledge anything from yours. I read all the post put I read ones with my character first.)

cheljur

Hinata Norisu
User Image
Cat was out sharpening her katana whenever she got called into the Captain's office. She put her stuff away, heading straight for the room. The took a seat in front of his desk saying, "Afternoon Captain. How may I be of service?" "Catherine. I need you on patrol in the marketplace today. I had a three knights go for a search through the woods last night after an elderly woman stopped by late yesterday evening. She had a complaint saying that the pathway to Emolia was surrounded by beasts. Only two returned and they had full reports that they were in fact beasts in the nearby woods. I made a flyer for the nearby pub and a reward. Bounty hunters will take care of it I'm sure. Anways, the reason I need you to do such a task is because the Princess has run away again. Seems like she's feeling adventurous today. Even went past the walls. Normally I'd ask you to stay here and help me, but those three knights I discussed earlier are in pretty bad shape. Otherwise they'd be out there. So I need you to leave at once. Understood?" Cat stood up and nodded, "Of course Captain. I'll always take your orders with understanding. I live to serve my Kingdom and the Royal Family." The Captain smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. Now be off. I have much work to do here." Cat bowed and left the room, heading back to hers to grab a few thing as well as her katana.

After she had grabbed her things she had left for the Marketplace. There was a lot of hustling and bustling like always even with all the ruckus from the knights. Cat wasn't too worried. With James being off today, she assumed the Princess wanted to follow him. Cat knew today was important for James.
"Ugh..I seriously hope she doesn't cause too much trouble for him. Hmm..maybe I should go look for them. I know where he'd be." Cat, even though it was against the Captain's orders, informed the guards of her leaving and started sprinting to where James should've gone. She was on the path now and began slowing down into a walk, for she was close to the farm. Once she saw them she waved her hand in the air and smiled, seeing everything looked alright. But was an elf doing there?

Ruthless Prophet

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Strength does not come from physical capacity…
It comes from an indomitable will.

User ImageUser Image

xxxxRoxy was a bit sad that the elf couldn't stay to chat, even slightly annoyed that she even treated her like a child. Still guessing on their location she wouldn't doubt there would be a few other figures that would easily catch her attention. That was why she refused to move when James commanded her, only smirking when the elf returned. She couldn't help but smile until James gave his cold shoulder. "He wouldn't really kill you, he's really a puppy on the inside." She reaffirmed her not really noticing as the figures surrounded them. She looked up as the figured talked and she just nodded her head at his greetings and even picked up the elf's name.

When it was all over Roxy began her tour trying to slip away from James. "Well Den, this is his least favorite spot in the town for reasons, though in the center of the town is located the Grand Lake, in the direction towards the castle is the market place. Right now we're headed towards the farmland and outside of the city. I think you'll like it there better if you dislike the crowds and that friend of yours." Roxy just pointed to the areas as she spoke before she noticed the flowers. Though she got her answer before she could even talk. She just looked towards Den, rolling her eyes. "Anyways you came on the perfect day, the fair grounds are more decorative and it let's everyone forget about the war going on. Maybe if we haven't scared you off, we might still see each other tonight for the opening ceremony."

It wasn't long until they reached the farm, and she knew the drill when they got their. She tried to get over the fence, but gravity was still her enemy as she slipped and Dumbwall had to help her over. She then waited at the bottom of the hill as she looked towards Den. "You know he actually likes girls who can handle himself. He might warm up to you eventually. I mean I remember he went a bit sour when he heard a girl beat him in ranks as a Royal Knight. " She just smiled until she saw Catherine in the distance and she went a bit pale. "And there is the girl who cut him to size. If you have a silver tongue I would keep it locked up now that there is two of them and two of us." Roxy just waved her hand back as she heard James talk. "Let's not be rude now. So Den, where would you like to go?"

Jack_wolf_Summers
Hinata Norisu
Princess_Libbeth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out