• Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Dawn "Kitty" Callaway
Firestarter Medic

Outfit
Weapons

Out Of Chocolate:

Dawn watched as the fire died out and it looked like James and Ale were getting cozy in a hole in the ground,Nice start to your future life with Mir. She kept a close eye on everyone else and notice the neko climb a tree and chuckled. I bet he bolts on the first chance he gets. Although she couldn't make the bet with James, and she really didn't want to bother his alone time.

Dawn had started to fall asleep when the flash of lights in the sky caught her attention. Dawn Jumped up and looked to the sky. Trying to figure out what it was exactly,
"Hey does anyone else see this?" She wasn't sure if what she was seeing was real or not.

"SuperbzapterGrl"
SOGeonova
xzCoco_Knightzx
QueenMickey
-Keiiri-Chan-

Beloved Genius

Sakura Cross Phantomhive

SuperbzapterGrl

xzCoco_Knightzx

QueenMickey

"Hillbilly Hi
k0m4d3w2:5=""Hillbilly Hikari]

-Keiiri-Chan-

JAMES SAWYER
Adventurer Extraordinaire

User Image

(After everyone gets a chance to enjoy the lights we'll start the next day.)

James was fast asleep when Ale had joined him in his hole. At some point in the night James wrapped his arms around Ale and pulled her into him. Her warmth made for a great sleep. He was peaceful when he heard her mention search lights. He shot awake and took his arms from her. He lifted his little roof and got out of his hole. He looked up to the sky. It was lit up with rainbow lights. All shining around the sky. James went down the beach looking up. He was just as shocked as everyone else. He commented "Amazing..." James squinted looking at the mountain in the middle of the island. It appeared to him that the lights were gathering on top of that mountain. James shrugged it off as him being tired. The lights continued for about an hour before they died out. James went back to his hole and put the roof back over it. He climbed in and put his hands back under his head so he could sleep. It was an amazing sight they had just seen. He hoped they would be able to see it again.

Anirik's Kouhai

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• ..••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ Alessandra Dona `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• ..••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞 🔫 💞

The lights were gorgeous. She looked at the sky and saw that the moon had passed its peak. Kyrie yawned and her eyes watered. The sun would rise soon. Until then she was going to go back into the hole James had made. She’d promised they’d go on an exploring adventure tomorrow….today…….something like that. She yawned and fell back asleep thinking about what new plants she might be able to find to help with her deadly arsenal of poisons.

F i n d M e :---on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere :XxX💞 💞 💞 XxXW i t h M e :--- James :
F e e l i n g :--- Sleepy 💞 💞 💞 XxX O O C: ] ✐ Yellowstone Preparatory ✐ Ⓞ۩Ⓐ NEED GUYS by Your Face Equals LULZ. Please check it out, I am Tyrion Amos and I’m needing some dang friends!!!!!!!
---

█║█████║█████ 🔫 Ⓢtay out of my way, and I won’t Ⓓestroy you 🔫 █████║█████║█

User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Dawn "Kitty" Callaway
Firestarter Medic

Outfit
Weapons

Out Of Chocolate:

Dawn watched the beautiful lights for a while, and every now and then movement would catch her eye. She looked over at the cause and seen the Neko still in the tree. A sly smile crossed her face as she quietly walked over to the tree and shook it lightly. "Hey Sinclair you should get some sleep before you follow your nose and go exploring. You don't want to fall asleep walking and fall into a hole do you?"

xzCoco_Knightzx

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Alex ׺°”˜`”°º×

Alex was looking towards the lights before he felt the tree shaking and he blinked looking down towards the girl. "why are you shaking the tree?" he questioned her listening to what she had to say and he raised an eyebrow. "well that would be nice to sleep but im not in the mood to sleep i dont know whats waiting for us out there in the jungle" he told him looking towards the right of him towards the jungle. this made him very uneasy not really sure if it was a good idea to sleep while there could be anything out there watching them waiting for no one to pay attention and then finally strike
OutOfCrayons:

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Dawn "Kitty" Callaway
Firestarter Medic

Outfit
Weapons

Out Of Chocolate:

She chuckled slightly to his response and looked out into the dark forest. Dawn leaned against the tree and looked out over the dark waters. "Shaking the tree is easier than climbing it. And I really don't think anything will bother us. But I can always make another fire if it makes you feel better." She though about making a fire for everyone else anyway, last thing they needed was to catch cold. She never had to worry about it, keeping warm had never been a problem for her before.

xzCoco_Knightzx

Beloved Genius

(Super I kind of wanted to wait until everyone had a chance to enjoy the lights before moving on to the next day. You gotta give everyone some time to get on.)

Anirik's Kouhai

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• ..••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ Alessandra Dona `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• ..••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

She woke up a couple hours before sunrise. She yawned and stretched and got out of the hidey hole and began a series of yoga-like stretches. The stretches kept her limber and woke her up. She recalled the lights from a couple hours before and smiled. They were gorgeous. They reminded her of the aurora borealis at the poles. She saw Alex up in a tree still watching his surroundings. “Morning Furball.” She said walking over to him. She looked up the tree and climbed it to sit next to him. “I have been thinking. If we’re going to make this marriage work, then we need to make a pact to be honest with one another and try to get along.” She said staring at the sunrise. “What do you say?” she lit up with her small lighter and then held out her hand for him to shake it.

F i n d M e :---on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere :XxX💞 💞 💞 XxXW i t h M e :--- Alex :
F e e l i n g :--- Refreshed 💞 💞 💞 XxX O O C: ] ✐ Yellowstone Preparatory ✐ Ⓞ۩Ⓐ by Your Face Equals LULZ. Please check it out, I am Tyrion Amos and I’m needing some dang friends!!!!!!!
---

User Image

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Alex ׺°”˜`”°º×

Alex watched her for a second and he shook his head. "you could have just called my name without shaking the tree" he told her as she told him about the fire thing and he shook his head. "no thank you ill be fine without it" he told lightly watching her for a moment. "youll need the sleep more then me anyway trust me ill be fine" he stated to her with a smile until he heard more noising coming from the side of him. then he noticed ale sitting next to him in the branch and he looked down from the hole she came out of and he sighed watching her. "morning...." he commented to her and then when she brought up about the marriage and he just raised an eyebrow crossing his arms over his chest watching her. "you mean what we are pretending to be? if i remember correctly you was cuddling up on Indiana Jones over there not to long ago" he pointed towards the hole he was sleeping in. "so explain to me your plan on making this work or being honest with each other?" he questioned her lightly tilting his head to the side. "but i agree to one thing we can try to get along" he stated to her raising a claw and tapping his cheek lightly
OutOfCrayons:

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Dawn "Kitty" Callaway
Firestarter Medic

Outfit
Weapons

Out Of Chocolate:

Seeing Ale appear and going on about there soon to be marriage Dawn moved away to give them space. She was in the middle of restarting the fire for everyone else when she heard Alex chew Ale out. And referred to James as Indiana Jones, Dawn covered her mouth to hide her laughter. But she couldn't hide the fact her shoulders were shaking.
Dawn quickly retreated back to the safety of her tree, and settled in. As she fell asleep the flute she had been working on sat in her hands. And the coconut with its untouched fluids sat next to her on the ground.

Anirik's Kouhai

xzCoco_Knightzx

User Image

“I use nicknames instead of names. Names hold too much power, can you imagine what a necromancer could do to you with your name? Thus I shall call you Furball until you and I become extremely close. Admittedly, sleeping in the same hole with James, that was a mistake as I don’t know him that well. He offered to keep me warm in the cold air though, as you can see I don’t have much on right now. Nothing happened at all though, so you needn’t worry. I don’t know anything about you except what I’ve heard in rumors from the family. I’ve heard that you don’t like the lifestyle your family provides. I on the other hand thrive off of the thrill of the kill. It’s been bred into me from the time I could stand on my own. You and I are complete opposites. I am not going to lie to you and say that I was excited about this arrangement, especially when you include our families’ blood feud because we’re competitors in the assassin game. I am willing to try to make this work though. At this point, maybe we can eventually be friends?” she asked. She continued to smoke and mumbled under her breath about needing some coffee.

F i n d M e :---on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere :XxX💞 💞 💞 XxXW i t h M e :--- Alex :
F e e l i n g :--- Talkative 💞 💞 💞 XxX O O C: ✐ Yellowstone Preparatory ✐ Ⓞ۩Ⓐ by Your Face Equals LULZ. Please check it out, I am Tyrion Amos and I’m needing some dang friends!!!!!!!
Sakura Cross Phantomhive
I am so sorry!!! To the person to plays Dawn. I am kind of out of it right now (thank you medication) I didn’t meant to leave you out of the equation.
---

User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
(( That is alright hun, we all have those days now and then. I forgive you... wink ))
SuperbzapterGrl

Anirik's Kouhai

Sakura Cross Phantomhive

[(OOC: Gracias. smile I will endeavor to do better! smile Lol)]

Romantic Nerd

"I think I must have been asked this once...
Choose one: the past or the future. And I'll allow you to see...
I probably chose the past, so that rather than just strong...
I could become kind. So I could understand what memories are..."

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________. Liam Christoph Ethelwin .

As Liam stood by the fire attempting to dry off his clothes before the night chill came, he quietly watched the others. One girl seemed to appreciate the fact that he didn't just bring weapons, which made him chuckle. Honestly, if it hadn't floated right by him he wouldn't have brought it. And now that he was sitting there looking at it, he paused to wonder what a pot was doing on their first class flight in the first place. Whatever, he thought with a shrug. He had it now, so he would find some use for it he was sure.

As he was thinking this a bear crashed through the tree line along with a dead tapir. He was about to grab the knife from his satchel when he remembered that Nature Boy James had probably gone off hunting with it. Sure enough it wasn't long before James and the assassin girl returned and began to prepare the food. Liam wanted to be helpful, he really did, but to be honest he didn't have much in the way of survival skills. At most he could make a fire (which had already been taken care of), rig up something to start collecting water (which it was already starting to get to dark to do), or build a shelter for himself. Circumstances being what they were, he decided it would be best to start with a shelter. If there was anything his book smarts could help him do it was build a shelter. That and make medicine, but no one needed medicine at the moment and it was too dark to go into a strange jungle looking for the plants he would need. I'll just go tomorrow, after it gets lighter, he told himself as he worked.

Some time later, as he lay dozing in his shelter, he began to hear the others talking to each other. Curious, he peeked out to see them staring up at the sky. Following their line of sight, what he saw could only be described as amazing. A color show in the night sky. "But why do they all lead to a single point?" He asked no one in particular. It didn't quite make sense. As his brain attempted to puzzle it out, he went back inside and lay down. It wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep.

Łocation Shore _____________ ωith Four others ______________________OOC _____________

He said "The hearts are the most important, so I'll put one behind each breast"...
I really don't need a heart on the right...
So that alone, I'll always be lacking something...
So that I won't be able to go on just living alone..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces