Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 656 657 658 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Ikki shows up at an inopportune moment?))

Bee shakes his head. 'Well, that seals my fate.' He thinks, but grins anyway. "Next message will cost me what?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki blinks in thought the smiles, "Let me leech emotions off of you..It only happens around Ikki and Max that I really have any sort of emotions." The angel claps, "Tho..for Ikki..It was because I was his guardian angel..Max it's because I have his heart." she frowns, "I would have to find how to do that..Like wifi."she pauses then looks up at him "Misu is beating the crap our of Kyle."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"And that's why I'm down here." Bee says, shaking his head. "Misu is a nice person.....but honestly, she scares me." He shudders, sighing again.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki opens a portal, but saw that it was being blocked from the Inn. "She must be very angry then..." Yuki opens yet another one near the Inn. "Coward."

After a good half an hour, Misu released Kyle from her hold. Blinking tiredly she looked around "Huh..You must've pissed me off big time Kyle." she whistled, impressed with the current damage.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kyle winces as he goes to his ghost form, his lower half a spirit tail as he floats out of reach. "I don't exactly see the problem...I've apologized three thousand times in the last day!" He says, adjusting his distance so that he was out of reach of the whip, too.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((whats going on?))

ikki winced a bit "finish him" he muttered, "care to open a portal to hell?" he asked getsu and misu. when it happen ikki leaped through the portal and landed in the 1st circle "the hell?" he muttered as the souls of those who comminted the sin of lust thrown about in a constant storm.

((he changed up the profile, Character name: Adam
Looks like: User Image

Merged with Michael D.N.A:
User Image

Merged with Lucifer D.N.A.:
User Image

Age: Unknown (First Human); Vessel being possessed looks 19
Race: Demigod
Side: Both Good and Evil
Personality: Respectful of others, just, kind, determined. But also becomes deceitful, evil, prideful.
Quote: "All living things return to their Creator."
"I can feel them both scratching to get out...inside of me. Only I can be the host of both."
Weapon: Light (Michael D.N.A.) & Darkness (Lucifer D.N.A.)
Bio: Joshua was an ordinary boy his entire life. No tragedies. Average parents, average siblings, average life for the most part. He enjoyed the simple things in life.

Adam, however, was the first human to walk the Earth. No big deal. A strange turn of events following the inter-dimensional crisis, as fate would have it, brought him back. His spirit came to choose Joshua as a vessel. In possession, usually lore tells that two can coexist together...however, under the overwhelming presence, Joshua's soul was crushed, and his personality was taken over completely by Adam, with no way of returning.

Now Adam walks the Earth once again, this time divine, not human. However, he is not alone. For with his reappearance, he has the code of two supernatural chosen beings infused in his genetic makeup. The force which willed and created the abomination is unknown.

Lucifer, the dark one, representing the evil path, the choice he made long ago under Lucifer's temptation. And the one sibling of Lucifer that is known to be of equal power, his brother, known by many names...but particularly, Michael. Each one another powerful enough to cancel the other one out. Michael is the righteous path, the warrior of light, representing the choice to do the right thing. Adam has to make the choice as to which role he will play.

(Note that these are not the actual Michael and Lucifer, simply a part of their genetic code that now is but a remnant of them. Adam is one person, and his persona changes when one side takes over another. Adam alone is a divine being without the souls either which way.)

I say yeah))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Sounds good..))

Bee sighs, shaking his head as he watches Yuki climb up the shelf again. closing his eyes, he pulls out one of his swords and starts to do complete impossible movements for a normal person.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((beel and ikki's fight?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[That doesn't work, Yuki is as expressive and touchy feeling as a loaf of bread. Nor would she do anything bad because she's an angel...And sure let the dude in.]

Yuki blinked forming a portal under Ikki, "Silly Ikki, you can't wonder off.." she opened the other end of the portal onto a soft bed.

Misu blinks "That doesn't make things better and you know it of it where the other way around you'd be all psycho.."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((ok and my avi look roughly like ikki))
"oof" ikki groaned rolling out of bed "warn a guy when you do something like that" he said grabbing his hat. he looked at beel "green hair?" he said out loud

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((like Yuki falls and Bee catches her in an awkward position...))

Bee closes his eyes, making the movements more dangerous as he moves faster and faster. "If I cut myself, i'll stop." He says, grinning.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((that would make ikki the jerk))

"your form is all wrong" ikki said picking a stick up and dipped in some still wet demon blood "you got some openings"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"If I want commentary, I'll ask for it." Bee says sharply, swinging his sword close to Ikki's face, he kicks the bottom of one sheath with his heel and catches the hilt in his mouth, drawing the third sword, he closes his eyes and starts to concentrate.

((Getting ready to do this: http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/5/52/Asura.png ))

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"your dad and uncle taught a simlar move" ikki said tossing the stick into the fire

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Then do it." Bee says through the hilt, his concentration on a stone carving of max that he was currently destroying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff