Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

Dangerous Knight

((what is it?))

ed fell over "you need orange juice" he said getting back up and grabbed bee "turn into something cuddly for her to hug"

"holy crap" older ed said turning the bad memories into memories "done" he said breathing heavily "that's ed"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee use his powers to turn into a Lynx kit and scampers back to Emma's room, sliding into her lap, he looks up and gives her a cute meow.

Kyle frowns, struggling against the dragon's grip. "Not cool, man! Lemme go!!" He says, sounding much younger than he normally did.

Dangerous Knight

the dragon laughed "I know what you and your friends want to do to ichabod, erase his memories of this life, seal his powers away and take his sword away" he said tossing kyle in the air "I have half of a mind to mortally injure you or I can explain to you that it's unnecessary"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kyle catches himself with his wings and frowns. "I don't appreciate you breaking the seal we put up to keep you out of this world, but I'll leave that for later." He says icily, frowning. "It took enough of my life to seal you that I could have spent fighting some mad weaponsmith's laundry..."

Dangerous Knight

"it wasn't you" dragon said "ikki made the seal himself as a infant. after my body died at the site of the inn now stands my soul grew a apple tree there, I watched as people grew, destroyed homes, rebuild towns, cities, then i saw a green hair infant looking up the tree and I saw a new hero" the dragon created a hologram of what happen "I know that your nephew has the dragon of fire spirit"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Emma smiles ad hugs Bee and all his cuteness, she looks up at John...er her father and smiles sweetly. "Across the hallway from my room." she 'whispers'."Mama works hard..so she doesn't wake up easily." she adds looking down af Bee "Bee your so cute..!" she exclaims, hugging him.

[Angelique casts a spell over them accidentally while she was being trained. Also, you didn't reply to her Blasting your badie.]]

Dangerous Knight

((I'm waiting for you guys to put ikki's mind together so he wakes up getting blasted))

ed came back with a cup of orange juice "drink this" he said

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[[Make it easier then?]]

Emma crinkled her nose in disgust "Yuck.."

Yuki frowns as she starts to walk, "Okay, tell me where I'm going to find the other ones okay?" she smiles softly "We need Ikki back together."

Dangerous Knight

((I'll try))
"this way" inner kid ikki said taking her hand "he put up challenges for us, like steal our powers put up walls, scawey monsters" older ed followed healing

"want my blood instead?" ed asked "if don't want juice, I can drink it"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki follows him, she frowns "I'll speed it up, I'm not feeling too well." She admits as they walk.

Emma thought this over, she thinks petting Bee. "No, last time I did I had nightmares..and I can't sleep still."

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
John gave a nod to Emma, carrying Violet out of the room and across the hall to her own room. The merc set her down on her bed and brought the covers up over, giving a small smile before leaving the room, not wanting to disturb her.

Dangerous Knight

"or you drink dad's and gets his bravery" ed said "maybe bee's"

"what wong?" he asked hugging her

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Violet wakes to tye feel of soft sheets caress her arms.her eyes snap open alert, she sits up quickly..her hand slide under her pillow were her weapon was.."Oh!" she exclaims seeing it was John, she relaxes "Thank Goodness John, you scared me..I almost forgot you could enter my room..." she breaths a sigh of relief "Theres a spell over the room. The children can't enter.." she explains

Emma shakes her head laying back down, "I'd rather starv." she says frowning; "I'll wait it out."

Yuki frowns "I need to get home, my head hurts allot."

Dangerous Knight

"want me to read a story?" ed asked

"I'm sowwy" inner kid ikki said leading her towards a path that echoeing with fighting.

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
John was surprised when Violet suddenly sat up, nearly making him jump, but she seemed to calm down rather quickly. "Didn't mean to scare you. You fell asleep in Emma's room so I just brought you in here." He replied, becoming a bit curious about the spell she had placed on the room. "What was the need for this spell?" He asked, now leaning against the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff