Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It wasn't exactly god for a mother to just get her son back to his actual age, then see him gravely injured.." Gloria says, frowning. "But Look who I'm talking to, you never had kids." She walks away, the burden of many of her children having died obvious as she sits at a table, scratching at its surface.

Max frowns. "Man, this is bumming me out." He says, crossing his arms. "Can i release the Sins again....?" He muses, tilting his head.

Dangerous Knight

((mutt's not there))

"sorry little blood knight" big ed said patting her head "you're not marrying mom, goldilocks, that's just wrong" big ed looked at the picture and laughed "nice" he said patting him on the back

ed was digging something out of his toy box "my nerf dart guns?" he muttered

ikki was in the kitchen making grub for everyone, his body was wrapped up in bandages.

mutt reappeared behind max and kicked him in the a**.

may was talking to mina.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Again, she's not your mom....and stay out of my head, or I'll scar you forever." Beelze says, frowning, he pushes Older Ed. "Sod off, you LEFT us in the middle of a fight!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"If you have a sure way to capture them...and the required paperwork!" Yuki shouts having ignored Gloria completely. She tilts her head as she looks at Ikki, "What happened in the short moment I left you!"

Emma shoots Ed with her BB's then aims for older Ed's chest. She sighs satisfied, and relaxes on the stairs "That's for the screeching bullet b*****d!" She yells, pushing her hair back. 'I'm thirsty..'

Angelique looks up, "What about the letter Uncle?" she asks, "It seemed important..-muffin?" she hands him one, "Mom wants me home she seemed scared."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It's nothing....they're just full of it." Max says, then his phone buzzes. "Max." He says, answering it, he frowns. "Ok, now they aren't...Dracu, Kyle, we've got incoming." Max drops the muffin-wrapper and all-into his mouth and eats it. "Misu can make great Muffins..." He says, grinning as he opens the door.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Misu frowns, she comes in a portal, "Angelique home now.." She crosses her arms but smiles "Thank you Max."

"But mama! I can't leave them on their own.." She protests, whining "Ed and Emma aren't getting along.."

"I'll be fine!" Emma calls out, "I have to eat anyways I'm getting dizzy." She yells from the stairs, "I'll watch the house!"

Dangerous Knight

older ed didn't feel it "you should see your guns emma, they do allot more damage" he said. "emma, we're not suppose to say bad words" ed said pulling out a big nerf gun "you should run" he said

"I bandage myself up" ikki said "remember I got burned while saving emma and you?"

older ed sighd "so, emma is your cousin, dumbass and my head is so ******** up, you'll feel right at home"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm adopted Big Ed!" Emma exclaims as she takes aim at little Ed. "I think you should take cover, this hurts more then foam." Emma blinks and opens fire glow in the dark BB's rapidly hitting Ed. She doesnt fall over although at the moment she found it hard to think.. 'I think I cought a cold..' she thinks.

"No, that entire thing is hazy for me.." Yuki mumbles, as she makes the easiest thing she could. Toast. "I can't cook.."

Dangerous Knight

ed dodged it "missed me" he said offering his hand to help emma up "I'll ask my dad to cook you chicken noodle soap maybe with blood in it"

"I'll teach you" ikki said "trust me, it'll be easier if you don't think about it, you saved my son though."

old ed smiled "but I think of you as my little sister who squeezed my head till it popped"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't like chicken." Emma mbles, her touch was normal like that of human. Which was way off for her, she coughs "I've never had a cold before..Getsu knows what they did to us back there.." Emma says looking at Ed.

"I did?" Yuki frowns and watches him. "You can teach me?" she asks sliding an Apron on

Dangerous Knight

"I know they just keep killing me" ed said taking her to bee's room and cover her bee's blanket "you gotta sweat out the cold" he said running off and getting more blankets "how about tomato soup?" ed asked throwing his blankets over her "maybe you got as vampire old?"

"yeah to both" ikki said "what do you want to cook?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Emma mumbles from under the blankets ad carefully sticks her head out.. "Vampires don't catch colds.." she squeaks at the drowning of blankets over her hides her face in embarssement. "Maybe I just need to rest, we haven't really rested since getting out."

"Pasta!" Yuki exclaims, she looked excited "I must warn you, Gloria tried and failed to teach me how to cook."

Dangerous Knight

"what kind of pasta?" ikki asked "gloria is a good teacher in healing, not so good in cooking"
"you're half silly" ed said "we all need to take a nap"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Emma nods in agreement, she lays down making herself comfy "I haven't slept.." she mumbles, "And i'm hungry..but more sleepy."

"There's different kinds?" Yuki asks tilting her head, "How do you get them so soften when they start hard? Is it like rice? Then I wonder what do you put on it for flavor? And how much water do you put? Does it have to boil? "

Dangerous Knight

ed yawned and laid next to her "we eat later" he muttered falling asleep.

"yeah tons and all good stuff" ikki said teaching her to boil pasta and all the tricks he knows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff