Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

Dangerous Knight

ikki step out of the room "I know where the kids are at" he said to the rest of the adults, ikki was covered in blood.

ed finished healing "next fire" the scientist said picking up a flamethrower "dad, mama" he groaned. his eyes start glowing

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Emma screams loudly, as she felt Somethibg p***k at her arm. She hisses at them and moves away futher into the cell so that they didn't reach her. 'Grandpa, mama..they're hurting us..'

Yuki yells as se takes down some, hand to hand combat what not her forte. She is taken down moments later, she winces as her hands where forced behind her back. Yuki hisses in pain, oh Getsu did it hurt. 'Please..someone help'
[Wait, he was on Yuki's arm.]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((They pulled him off .-.))

Bee stands, his five year old form looked battered but suddenly, the power hidden within him, the Primal Dragon rage, explodes out, incinerating a Guard and the lesser demon that was injected with his blood. "You will not contain me any longer." His voice came out older and he shifts to become a cat, slipping between the bars, he runs to Yuki, claws and teeth sharper than the average cat's.

Dracu bites his lip, drawing blood. 'Where are you?' He asks Emma, fighting the urge to just shoot everything in sight.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'I don't know..It's cold a metal..and bright I'm so scared.' Emma presses herself against the wall as they reach in for her. She hisses at them and bites down on a hand.. 'They took Ed and Angelique...Now me..!' she 'yells' loudly, and cannot move now, 'Grandpa..I'm scared...'

Amber pants running back in, "Nothing on my side, my people are searching." she reports, as smoke rose from her skin. "Anything..?"

Yuki struggles to get up, as they pin her down . She feels a pric at her neck and starts see the world spin. 'I can't...I never escaped ...I've always lost.' Yuki stares at the camera

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee launches himself at the men holding Yuki, becoming a fully grown Male Lion in mid-jump.'I'm here, Yuki...Don't be afraid.' Bee's older voice came into her head as He slaps at the guards with his massive paws, the claws slicing through the Kevlar like it was rice paper.

Dracu closes his eyes and he sees a point of brightness through his enhanced senses. "Max, Zone 24....That's where Emma is! The others must be there also."

Max closes his eyes. "I'm afraid that....He is back." He says, the Devil's armor crawling along his skin.

Lucifer walks down the hall, frowning, he strikes Bee on the neck, knocking him unconscious. "That's about enough....Ah, little Yuki Snow...It's been many years. Oh, that sound is...Max? Ahhh.........You have his heart beating within your chest! I will enjoy carving it out and piercing it to resume my reign as the Devil...And the War will resume, despite the death of Getsu."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki stares up at the man, seeing him..she panics and scrambles to move away from him. "H-how did you get out?" she asks trying to fight off what ever they put her under. Yuki's eyes a coal black as she glares at him....Claws growing at rapid rate. 'Lu..Lu...' she shakes her head, "You won't..Pathetic,... using humans...." she hugs getting to her feet and stands protectively infront of Bee.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Angelique stares white eyes, as she ran down the halls, she was being chased but Ed was screaming! She slides in the room, ad pounces on scientist. Baring her wolf like teeth bitting down on the man.. "It's okay Ed!"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Enough of your self-righteousness..." Lucifer says, frowning. "I'll keep you alive long enough for Max to get here...and kill you in front of him."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Shove off.." Yuki waves him off, she turns around having no plan. She grabs hold of Bee, and vanishes..She appears in the room next, "Bee, I need you to wake up"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee opens his eyes slowly, frowning. 'Owwie...' He 'says', turning into a Lion cub, he starts licking his paw.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki shakes her smiling. She opens a small portal, forced portal. "Go tell your papa Lu is here..I'll get everyone else out." she smiles softly, "Okay?@

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee scampers trough the portal and comes out running into Max's shins, back in human form. "Papa!" He says, hugging Max's leg. "Yuki says to tell you Lu is back..." He says, frowning.

Max's pupils dilate. "Kyle....It IS Lucifer......We need to stop him."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The portal closes quickly after it her skin sting.. She growls in annoyance and quietly sneaks out of the room. Her head is pounding, "Kids.." she murmers, this place was evil.. She crinkled her nose in the thought of Lu catching her. "She pits her hand on the collar that was placed on them. It canceled their abilities.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max and Kyle were wearing completely opposite suits of armor...Max's seemed to be made of tormented souls and exhumed a deadly aura, while Kyle's armor cast light and made the future look promising. "Dracu, do your job." Max says into the intercom before the two open a portal in front of the Lab, a large number of guards bearing Lucifer's sign standing between them and the door.

Dracu watches with his Vampiric vision, frowning, he levels a Rifle an fires, the enormous weapon making no visible effect on him as Anti-tank bullet speeds towards one of the groups of guards.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki continues slinking around, se opens various cages while flipping off each camera she saw just incase she was being watched. Eyes coal black, she did the Max like thing and aimed to piss off the Director "I'm going to get your scrawny a**.." she murmers as she searches for Emma.

Angelique takes the people in the room down, those who were messing with Ikki. She poked at the collar and pants. "Good thing fir training."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff