Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 656 657 658 > >> >>> »|

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"silence bow down to the lord of devils" the demon said sending a dark energey blast at him. "watch out" said a 16 year old dante in his reaper form "yo max, how's it hanging"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max grins, half his head missing after the blast, it reforms and he takes on his Devil form, crossing his arms. "I thought Angie was babysitting you?" He says, raising his eyebrow, he chuckles. "I bow to nobody...I am the only Devil allowed...You're obsolete." 'So's Lucifer...but that's old news.'

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"I am a bel demon" the demon said "and you will bow!", dante lundge at the demon "steel reaver" he shouted preforming a spin attack.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki blinks wondering why he was red, she shirgged it off as a maybe he's sick kind of thing. Climbing the massive book shelf Yuki began to pull out books and lettin them him the floor next to her pile..."And...this one-Oh!" Having lost her footing while scaling the massive book shelves Yuki crashed to the floor along with a massive amount of books ontop of her. This was not the first time nor would it be the last. Knocked out by the force again..

[lol super clumsy but strong..]

Misu blinks frowning at her cup, finding herself alone again. This was beginning to become a frequent thing. She looked to the T.V they where still on now Max was there "Great, now they'll have supernatural hunts...hunting down every race.." she rolled her eyes, "Good think I'm dead."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
ikki came running after he heard the crash "jeez yuki" he said lefting the book shelf and pulling the angel out

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max's eyes widen and he lunges forward, trying to move Dante out of the way. 'The kid may be a reaper, but he can't stand against this guy...' He thinks, then gathers all his energy, an aura of dark energy gathering around him.

A shadow began moving from under the representative of Romania, climbing and gathering to form a man who had a tattered cowboy hat. "Max, how long are you going to waste on this?" He asks, dark matter leaking from his pores to make the air around him darker.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[YukI is in Hell, I figured the portal wasn't closed so Beel would hear it.]

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"I got this" dante said tugging on the collar on his neck "he attacked mom"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Dante, he's too strong for you." The man says, walking calmly towards the stage where the Demon stood. "Haven't seen you in a long time, shithead."

Max grins, pulling a scythe from thin air, he spins it easily. 'I'm not going to die...I've got to know what Gloria said about my question.' He thinks, giving himself motivation.

Beel hears the crash through the portal and walks back through, blinking as he sees another mountain of books, he frowns. "Sometimes, people are too clumsy.." He mutters, walking over to the second mountain and starts digging, finding Yuki, he smiles and clears the books away from her, his portal closing. "You really should be more careful." He says, shaking his head.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((fail on me))

"leave me his soul" dante said

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki groans placing a hand to her sore head, "Not my fault..." she sat up, looking for her glasses which shattered. " My reading glasses....." she frowns, blinking in thought now, wondering where her research paper had gone. "Thank you, Sir... I'm normally very clumsy." she smiles, "But I'm pretty skilled.." she bit her lips, "Are you okay?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee grins, picking up a large pile of books, the ground under him starts to move upwards, making a lift of sorts so he could put the books back, it took about fifteen minutes, but he finally finished.

Max and the man were on either side of the Demon, their weapons ready. "I hope you're not sleepy, Dracu." Max says ot the other man, who hisses.

"I hope you aren't hung over again, Max." Dracu shoots back, grinning.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
a cold shiver ran down ikki's back "I sense something bad is going to happen" he said.

ed playing fetch wiith orobors, the 2 headed dog that guards max's office. ed was there to have lunch with yuki. he walked towards yuki's location "hey mom, are you read... what are you doing with my mom!" ed shouted.

((oh great, a love triangle))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki blinks, confused "Ed, he's putting away books." she sighs, "And I'm not your mom I keep telling you that." she frowns getting to her feet, wings streched out. Eyes demon black, eyes scanning the area. "My reading glasses...Ed, did you bring lunch..?"

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"yeah" he said "I know your not my real mom, but you're her alternate self and a little boy needs his mother, plus saying that you and dad are my parents stops the child protective services from taking me away" ed held up 2 huge paper bags

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff