Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"I do actually" the bandage man throwing b.l ikki into the distants and picked you yuki's dead heart "stop being a bull, we need to get this to yuki"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee snatches it, tossing it to Max, he laughs.

"Delivery that never fails." He says sarcastically, turning to Yuki. "This may hurt." He says, holding the heart in one hand.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"no you idiots, it's still dead" he shouted, the ring made a cooler out of light and caught it "It won't work if you just put things in all willy nilly"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Then we'll get it to Gloria." Max says, grabbing the cooler. "She knows how to get things working again." He says, snickering. "Just don't tell Getsu I said that."

Gloria sighs, walking through a portal, she watches Max, shaking her head. "That's not your heart, is it?" She asks, frowning. "Don't you know it won't work properly if we don't give it back to Yuki? Oh wait, that's right...none of you know Medical procedure." She takes the cooler from Max and grabs Yuki, pulling the angel along, she looks at Max. "Clean this up and get back to me...I made a cake for a certain day."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
the cooler flew back to him "max let me put life in her heart" the ring said "oh I'll take yours back" it added in a scarey voice. "now say it" the ring said to the bandage man. "Yuki snow of heaven, earth and hell" the man said "LIVE!" the heart flew back into her chest and the black ring shattered "ring power level 100%"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Nice trick." Max says, frowning. "Now try it without the annoying spirit whispering in your ear telling you what to do."

Bee wasn't happy. The man had robbed him of a fight and now He was showing off. It wasn't boding well in his Rage-controlled mind and his face begins to twitch, causing his scars to bounce as it does.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"if I do before I revel my identity and learn my lesion, the entity takes my life back" the man said "and I'm not dieing again!", he spin around and back handed bee "listen the red ring is making you more angry" he said "focus and keep the rage in till you have the blood of a king on your sword and the blood of a king on your hands"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Um..Idk what to do.]

Yuki watched slightly confused, she looked to Gloria grabbing hold of her hand. Her small hand shaking a bit "Can I have cake?" she asks wincing as the wound closed up on its own. Major wounds like that normally made her feel feverish. "Bee, has gotta control himself..."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You seem to act like a king...Will that suffice?" Bee growls, frowning. "The RIng doesn't do anything...The Rage is mine. And it's mostly your fault." He says, pointing at the man. 'His Scent is familiar, and I don't know how I'm the only one who noticed..'

16,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Kiki kept slamming herself against the walls of the green kennal trying to get out.

Kira slowly krept out of the inn to the outside. She looked around for Ed, she then started to walk to him.

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
John sighed, wanting to have been able to teach his daughter about firearms. John frowned when he heard Violet offer for Max to train Emma. "I would prefer us teaching her, after all she is our daughter." He said before the bandaged man appeared. The mercenary had no weapons on him so he allowed Violet to take care of the situation. "It seems trouble likes to find us." He said with a sigh after than man left.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
"no I'm just a fool and you can't win against me" he said "it's not my fault, it's yours for not letting things go" he held his hand out to the sky

((yuki has her heart back))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Yes..And now, she wants cake.]

Violet nods, "Then, as her parents we will teach her to defend herself." she smiles looking down at Emma who was jumping up and down with excitement..

"Yay!" Emma shouts happily, "I'm excited!"

Yuki watches as her stomach grumbles hungrily. "So, is Ikki back to normal so I can punch him?"

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((I want a rare hamburger with egg, bacon and 4 diffrent kinds of cheeses that doesn't mean I'm gonna get it))

ed notice kira "kira what are you doing?" he asked picking her up with a green aura "wanna go see emma?"

the bandage man made a ball of white light in his hand and threw it passed bee's head and pegged a black lantern in the head making it blow up "try thinking about yuki when she's well"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Don't give me that s**t." Bee says, his eyes remained calm through the entire conversation, which was an amazing feat for him sometimes.

Gloria smiles and takes Yuki through, showing her a large setup of food. "It's Max, Getsu, Kyle, and Bee's birthday tonight." She says, smiling. "We don't know Dracu's, so we're incorporating him into this."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff