Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 656 657 658 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"When you're the boss of Hell, you keep things going with Fear." Max reminds Yuki, frowning. "Hell, I have Phobos running punishment Guards."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"These humans are not in your domain." She reminds him, crossing her arms the angel blinks turning her head only to met with a rock o the face...Yuki's eyes flashed black her wings covered black now. "Who the ******** threw that?!" she yells, "I'll make you swallow it!" she tells, fangs showing. "Oh..My..Sorry.." she took a calming down, changing back to normal. "As I was saying they still have many chances to do good..." Eyes where still black.. "Where's Ed and Ikki...? Or Beel?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Bee's trying to get Ed and a Neko child out of a mob and Ed's going nuts...Bee's handling himself well right now, but it won't last long...He's got a shorter temper than I do." 'Reminds me of his mother.' He adds mentally, shielding his thoughts.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki nods, "Let's go then." She opens a portal her demon eyes never fading. "We can't kill the humans..Lives are important.." She walks in, near the mob.."Oh my..Getsu.." she frowns, the crowd was much larger, a spell wouldn't relax them..she slams her mallot to the ground gathering the attention to her. "Hehe...Hello.."
'This is a distraction, get the boys out of here please.'

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
'O'll give them a distraction.' Max sends,grinning, he spreads his arms and several tiny balls of fire spread form his arms, flying into the sky where they exploded into a magnitude of light, sound, and color. Max grins as he slips through the mob and grabs Bee, leading him out the way he'd got in.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Show off'Yuki grabs Ed, picking up she followed Nax carrying the baby Neko as well. "Owie, owe my head hurts....." she mutters, a gash on her fire-head from the rock. 'To the Inn?'

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
'club.' Max corrects, grinning as he notices the building coming closer. 'I hope Dracu's got room for these people...' He thinks, grinning wider.
(Anybody on want to RP? Is there another group somewhere or is everyones char at the same location?)

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Either go to the Club to hide from the judgmental Humans or show up in Hell, where I think two or three people are))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"There's a spell on it remember?" Yuki rushes Ed into the Inn, carefully placing him on the couch. "My head hurts.." she pouts, "The He'll crawled up their a**..?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Of course I remember now." Max says, laughing. "You ok?" He asks, watching Yuki. "Dracu, The humans aren't being kind anymore." He says, looking at the old Vampire.

"you expected something different?" Dracu asks, having recorded the fight between Max and the Demon and was playing it on the biggest screen in the club, grinning.
The man wrapped in bandages arrived on foot at an inn after several days in the mountains. He removed the wrappings from only his face and walked in to the main lounge area where several people gave him suspicious looks. He walked up to the counter and pulled down the hood of his white cloak.

He had brown eyes and dark brown hair. "Is this what they call a saloon?" He aked (Dracu)

Immediately after, everyone's eyes were back on him. "Who is this nutjob?" They were asking, their murmuring could be heard.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Alright, everyone...shut up, it's about to get hilarious.' Dracu says, pointing at the Screen that was showing Max get blown backwards be the Devil at the UN. a course of laughter and glasses clinking ensued and Dracu quiets them again. "Welcome to Club Vamp, friend." He says, looking at the figure who had just come in. "We've got a large assortment of drinks, for the living and the undead."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki nods sitting herself down, "It just hurt is all.." she whipes her head. "It should heal soon.." she looks to Beel, "Are you guys okay?" Concern written on her face..

Kitty climbed on the counter, "Nya, they never change..It happens many times." The neko purrs, drinking milk.
"Club?" The man asked. What is a club? he thought to himself, but didn't bother asking. Living and dead? I'm so confused..

"I need a moment." He said, rubbing his head with his fingers for a while. Then he sat down. "What is that you're showing everyone?" He said pointing to the screen showing Max fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff