Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should we piss off this time?????

gods of Egypt(stupid animal headed gods) 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
norse gods (oh f*ck, they'll kill us) 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 22 ]
greek gods (didn't we kill them all? I think we must some) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 10 ]
false gods (if they are false what are they?) 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
elder gods (they have many names, one of them is ichabod van hellsing's b***h) 0.05 5.0% [ 9 ]
cultists (don't drink the kool aid, just don't) 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
aliens!!!!! (you did not see this option) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 20 ]
evil super villain (I am doctor victor von doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! shut up) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 15 ]
f*ck it let's have some zombies made by a doctor who try to help but realize he has a talent for EVIL! 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 656 657 658 > >> >>> »|

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
this a sequal to an rp, feel free to join

28 years ago

The forces of evil and hell led by lucifer waged war against the forces of good and heaven led by getsu (god), their battlefield was a small town in america apply named inbetween, peace was achieved with the devil's disappearance and a vampire named violet took over and then a powerful being named max. 8 years ago the greek gods broke free from their prison and attempted to get the last of the van hellsings to kill getsu, but failed. the greek gods were destroyed by a the vampire god known as dracu and the last of the van helsings Ichabod "Ikki" van helsing, then the dimensions grew weak because of the greek gods. an anti ikki took the opportunity and attacked the other versions of everyone, but getting killed by the main.

now

peace has finaly could be achieve on earth, heaven and hell kept to themselves. as the humans lived in ignorant bliss of the angels and devils, till a figure adon with unholy flames attacked the U.N during a confrence, "this is war" said the figure "submit to hell's rule or face extermination"

conflicts: if you guys got any ideas pm me and we'll discuss it

rules:
1) obey the t.o.s
2)no cybering, do a time skip for it
3) no god modding, I WILL ******** WITH YOUR RPC!
4)no killing other people charecter with out permision
5)follow the rules!
6)double tap
7)keep the goddamn, mother ******** a** swearing to a minum
8 )don't be a hero
8.5)be a hero
9) no deux ex machina
10)have fun
11) you come in here to troll, I blow your a** away.
12) these are not the droids you're looking for.
13) I'm the big boss man
14)we don't care for grammer, just make it so we can read it, and 2 lines.
15)pm your rpc profiles, don't post them
16)don't be a d*ck
17)NO GOD DAMN ******** a** EATING TWILIGHT BULLSHIT

wahmbulance WARNING wahmbulance

We're nerds, twisted DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charecter sheets

username:
Character name:
Looks like: note any forms they take
Side: good, evil, neither
Quote:
Weapon: nothing powerful
Bio:

accepted rpc profiles, click here to see yours

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
FIRST POST!

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Start over correct?]

Blue eye blinked as she watched the area. Because every little sound could very much wake the sleeping child in the next room, which would wake her current boss. The angel bit her lips reading off a checklist of current things that needed to do. Standing up Yuki carefully reached for her another book, filling the study with books she had recently read.

Exhausted the vampire sat herself down having finally putting the child to sleep. Rubbing her temples she looked outside, then to her weapon collection.. How tempting it was, return to the old life. She could just taste it.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((uh no, 4 year timeskip))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[I know, I meant we're not gunna continue from the rp test posts in the old one.]

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((I know, s**t I forgot to add something))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Yo, your guys RPCs have too much power. Neh, we won't get any new commers if you're all god-modding. ): You'll scare 'em off]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Don't give me all the credit....I'm running both sides of the last war here -.-))

A figure with messy black hair opens his eyes and rolls out of his bed, hitting the warm rock floor, he walks out of his room and into an office, a large window behind a throne made of black rock and bone. "Yuki?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. "Has anyone tried escaping?" He asks, taking a seat on the throne, a desk rises form the ground in front of him and he starts on a small pile of paperwork. 'Who knew Hell would run like an office?' He thinks, grinning to himself.

Two portals open, one spiraling purple and black, the other a solid blue. One appeared in a very bright office, the other next to the Throne that the black haired man sat on.

"Uncle Max." A green-hair man says, walking out of the portal next to the throne. "What are you doing waking up so late?"

a white-haired individual sat behind a clean white desk with mountains of paperwork piled on it. "Note to self...Next time, have someone take my place before vacation." He grumbles then looks up as a portal opens. "Ah, just in time." He says, smiling.

"I'm not here to distract you from your work." a man says, floating out of the portal. "I came here to see Gloria, on Max's behalf...I just like coming through your office to bother you."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki blinks looking up from her book mountain. She pushed the lens back, "Yes, Sir." she looked to her book then to Max. Shifting back to her adult form so as to fit in. "Attempts, but it was failed of course. " The angel's lips formed a smile, "I did some work for you.." Getting to her feet, she streches her feet. The room was unusually bright, but this was her doing. "You have a message from Misu, apparently Kyle had pissed her off again and wishes to stay here for awhile."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
((I'm playing as the only humans, death is just death it's spartan who's godmodding))

"yuki get here now, and get getsu and max" ikki said telepathicly "we got a problem" on the tv there was a world nation conference, the us president was giving a speech on world peace. a massive devil-isque demon tore through the UN wall "foolish humans, submit to humans and become our cattle" it said.

mutt kicked down max's office door "hey max I got that soul that you wanted" mutt throws a evil dictator down on to the floor "who the hell?" he shouted "I will kill your families", "hey dumbass, he's a the devil" mutt said pointing at max "and you were a douce in life"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
The man puts sunglasses over his eyes, signing his name quickly and dismissing the papers. "Misu can come down...I've got Kyle preoccupied by talking to Gloria for me." He grins to himself, but keeps it hidden.

The Green-haired man blinks, looking at Yuki. 'Who...is that?' He thinks, keeping his face blank, he watches her silently, his three swords carefully arranged at his waist.

Max's desk phone rings and he picks it up. Swearing, he makes a screen appear and watches the events at the world conference. "No.......No......no, no, no, no!!!!" He growls, picking up his phone. "Getsu, we've got a problem...a BIG problem."

"I know, Max." Getsu says, watching it on his own screen. "You need ot stop him...We've been exposed, but you can still help Humanity....get up there and stop him. But be careful...something's not right."

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
ed couldn't move, emma had fell asleep on the 8 year old "I'm stuck" he wispered

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Don't cha wanna wait a bit to start the baddie? So that if we get new commers they don't get confused...? Man, I'm bossy...Don't listen to me, I'm tired. -.-"]

Yuki blinks having zoned out for a moment, she shook her head "Oh, sorry...I was listening to a message." she nods, climbing out of her book mountain. "I'll let her know then." she smiles grabbing her weapon and carefully shrinking it to a normal size. "Earth please.." She says softly, paying no mind to the green haired man. She was far too quiet and to herself. A mailbox crashed down, giving off a ding. Placing a letter in it vanished in a puff of smoke. "Anything else Sir..?"

The red head growls lowly, simply not pleased with Kyle's recent actions. There was no excuse to leave a loved one for four years with a butler to raise a child. She slammed her fist down, "And with out a word.." she added to the thought, "F-Oh mail..."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Yes...talk to Bee before he blows up from thinking too fast." Max says, standing up, he holds out a card, an elevator appears and he steps in. "Play nice, you two." He says teasingly, the elevator doors closing before Bee's Protest.

Beelzebub wasn't exactly happy...His uncle had humiliated him in front of a really cute girl. he looks at Yuki and turns red. "Uh....I guess you could say He's a bit of an a**." He comments, wishing he could get out of there quick. 'Uncle Max, you dirty cheating double-crossing....' The list went on and on, but none of it was pretty.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Not really, he's very kind." Yuki looks over to book mountain, she walks over lifting a book. "Saved my life.." she adds after thought now digging into the many books, some flew, some vanished. That was as far as she would go with a conversation, it was usually common. Lifting a book up she smiled happily having found it. This book was thick, weighed at least sixty pounds "Adding to notes.." she murmurs pulling a pen out of thin air, and scribbled down. "Eh, great misspelled something.." Sitting down she shifted to her kid appearance sine it was her normal having forgot Beel was there. 'I can't go Ikki, I'm watching the office..What's wrong?' she replies.

Misu was currently watching, and was frowning "What an a*****e.." she blinks "I told them."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff