Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Zill
Wow whose this person that just ***-planted himself lol?" Whose this slug girl you speak off?"Zill stares around looking for the girl"Awww she cute slimmy but cute!!!"stamps his way to hugs the slug girl

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Erebus

Erebus would watch the boy fall and hit the ground."I think i need to fix that hole."Erebus would listen to the boys care free spirit which he admired but the life of someone was very precious and worth more." your missing the point she's part slug and drys rather quickly in heat which would kill her but please try to watch it for there are other insect types and heat even at a simple 85 would kill em."Erebus wasn't trying to nag but safety came first for Mithra and him.Don't be a perv on Mithra be a gentleman not a horny thirteen year old boy."Are you okay from your fall maybe we should check you.we wouldn't want it infected right."
User Image
Zill
"Yeah you dont need to get gangrene on your bum you dont wanna lose that or none of the girls will like you, unfortunately for me Im green/gray and with scale so your lucky."So how long have you all been living here?""It pretty nice for what it is no one can complain it a roof over ones head."Zill walks around gazing through the house later on after he's given his room.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/78134733/
"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam smirk and thought to him self. "Like I would hurt any one this house." He looked to the others that where around him. He smile and in a very good English accent."Forgive me love. I see we have some new comes! I love newbies!!! Oh where are my manners!" Adam took a step back a made a half bow. In a American tone he stated " My name is Adam the Jinn or as you by know it a Genie." Out of know where confetti started to rain down. Adam knocked a bit of "dirt" from his shoulder."Also don't worry about me. My kind is very hard to kill, so a little fall like that wouldn't hurt!" He smile at Erebus and winked at him.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Cameo Kane

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

The Possessed

User Image

Cameo had totally spaced, she had been excited to be asked to help with the water but then she had just barely eating when she began being talked to, she would have talked back but the words scared her. Being a possessed she could control when someone, or something was trying to take her body, but this, this feeling was horrible. Something felt like it was sliding into her mind. She took her concentration to keep it out. She finally realized it wasn't trying to take her over it was trying to talk to her so she allowed it. After some time she got up and washed her plate. Never talking back to the voice in her head, happy it was a message from something in a far away place, not there talking to her in person.

She heard a crash and went running only to end up in giggles. She had seen Adam take a hard fall and it amused her. She walked into the room and smiled at him "I see my roommate has finally seen it in his big heart to grace us with his presence." She poked his arm before looking at Mithra "Sorry for spacing earlier. I would love to help with getting water." Cameo smiled brightly. She didn't mean to be so space, but the ghosts always talked to her, sometimes when she got spacy though, it was when the demons in the house tried to talk to her. They were hard to ignore, they always offered her such sweet promises. Never again...

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger "Zombie Girl"

Mithra turned tot he entire group and just rolled her eyes, playfully of course before laughing. "Well, it's nice to see everyone here, I think it's time you and I Cameo went out and got the water." She said with a smile before waving to Erebus. "Anyone who wants to come is more then obliged to do so." She would then nod to the genie and just turn on her heel. "By the way, I bet it was a nice sight, I am the sexiest girl ever to be undead." Mithra said with a giggle before heading towards the door, once she got there she would stop and look at the group, nodding her head a little bit to the group.

"Alright you a remember that we need to avoid getting out to far in the forest, remember we don't know if Heo is real or not, and I'd much rather not find out if he is or not." Mithra would hold out her hand to Cameo and nod to it. "Come on, let's get a few things done, then we can worry about getting these floors nice and sanded so that poor Heather doesn't have to worry about getting splinters when she moves about, how does that sound?" Mithra said with a smile on her face and a gentle giggle.

She would then turn to look towards Adam. "As hard as you are to kill I've heard some terrible things about Heo, and if they're real I think he might just be the one to do you in. So let's try our best not to wander too far away from the Hive." She would then push the front door open and turn to look towards the group, her eyes flashing with joy as she looked to her friends. "Let's go."

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam looked over at Mithra. He give her a smile. He said he was hard to kill didn't mean he couldn't die. He floated over to his roommate and place his arms over her shoulder."Cameo you look lovey as ever!" He then whisper in to her ear in a Arabic language."I hope your not giving my Cameo a hard time."

He know what had happen to Cameo after all the had been roommates for along time. Her story was a heartbreaking.His kind and demons every got long.So he felt sorry for her. She made him wish that he had his powers so he could fix all of her woes.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxKAI NE the RAIJIN
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Kaine had been away for some time. The reason was that yes they had supplies and such, but his Grandmother had taught him that being supportive with your family was the key. With this entailed over three months of labor which mostly had been heavy lifting, cleaning, the most he did was jump up cars at a auto shop when the man was not looking in return he had gotten a place to lay low and pay. Out of all the current residents of The Hive the brown skin male was one of the few that did not have to hide his appearance except dye his hair black. It took the dye about two months to fade then another month of him trying to cover it up with a story of he was trying something new. Finally after saving enough would return hope with canned goods, and whatever else would suffice.

A small smile crossed his face as he walked home carrying as many bags as he could in each hand behind him a little red wagon followed behind him. Kaine being a type of magnet so it would follow. "Won't they be happy!" A stifled hop of joy ended with a face plant in the grass. "....ow." Most of the cans as well of the food in the wagon shot forward toward the home they all shared leaving the light brown young man to lay on the ground in slight pain. How in the hell he managed to stay away for three whole months the world will never know.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Erebus

Erebus would look to Mithra and nod."i will head with you still."Erebus would walk to the door grabbing the barrel with thick ship rope strapping it to his back."Okay i'm ready to follow and don't worry about Heo not bragging but ill give it my best to protect the Hive."Erebus would stick out a thumbs up and smile at Mithra which he really looked up too."Maybe one day i can get this house safe and getting water wouldn't be such a danger."

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger "Zombie Girl"

Mithra was about to head out to get water, but she would stop when she saw Kaine came up with the wagon behind him and she would cant her head when he face planted and sent all the food flying up into the air. Mithra once more looking like a tiny blur, would dash out and nab every bit of food before it hit the ground. Once she had caught all of the food she would give a spin and nab up the wagon with her foot holding it by the pulley. She would then swing her foot backwards behind her and the wagon would follow and she would scoot it over to Erebus. As for the food she would dash inside, put it up and then dash back out. All of this only took her about ten seconds.

Mithra would then look down to Kaine and she would cant her head before giving a light giggle. "Where the hell have you been Kaine? It's been forever?" Mithra said with a gentle smile along her face. She would then move over and kneel down to help him up, her eyes watching his movement. He seemed to have planted pretty good. "Thanks for the wagon, we're going to give it to Heather if that's okay? She is part slug after all and I'm sure she'd like to move quickly sometimes. I mean I don't mind giving her piggyback rides, which she loves by the way, but you know...it's hard to get out of the clothes."

Mithra knew she doted a lot on Heather but she felt she had to, so many of the kids would ignore her because she was a little sticky, and very slow. "You know the girl would appreciate, and I would as well." Mithra would then offer her hand down to him and giggle. She kind of liked the boy, but she had missed him, and wished he was around more often. "However, next time...don't take off for three months."

Dangerous Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxKAI NE the RAIJIN
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Slowly he looked up and saw Mithra give a hand to him and he blushed,"Ummm..s-sure Heather does need it." He did not want her assistance due to his nervousness around her. Not fear or anything pity. "I would give her a pi-piggy back ride as well but...but I might shock her if I am not careful." Kaine wiped himself off grass stains on his pants and shirt as he eyed where the food went. 'She must of put it inside then.' He thought before looking at Erebus then the rest of his comrades of The Hive. A band of misfits and he was one of them, the only family he had and would have. "I...I got all of your favorites at the market and have enough money to get supplies when ever we go back to town to get stuff to fix the place up." His voice going from normal to a low almost soft tone.

The young man remembered something he had been told and asked Mithra now that he had the chance,"Can you explain to...to me what ummm...A um necrophiliac is?" Trying to say the word properly. Hearing the word randomly and had asked a person in town what it meant and had gotten a more dumber down'd version that made no sense to him. Though if it was true then...[the next part is self explanatory].

[ooc; trying not to write alot since if I do it will be to much to read.]

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Leaving behind the freak show she had been traveling with for the past five years, Suri ran blindly through the forest. Scared out of her mind, unsure of where she was heading, all she new was that after the loud growl she had heard seconds ago her mind said run, and run she did. Unable to see completely due to the over size hood of her cloak which only slowled her down every time it got caught on a branch, bush or tree stump. Taking a moment to catch he breath Suri doubled over placing her pale hands onto her knees, hearing a branch snap off to her right she dropped to her knees and crawled over towards a bush.

After a few minutes, when her lungs stop burning she quickly jolted up onto her bare feet and took off running once again, tripping over the bottom of her cloak her eyes widened as she suddenly found herself falling towards the ground the first thing that popped into her head was, "this is going to hurt like hell." As her hands hit the ground before the rest of her body her plams slit them selfs open upon the tiny rocks and twigs, then her knees, followed by her bottom lip which she had bit down on from the impact. Unable to stand thanks to the throbbing pain in her knees Suri forced herself to crawl forward until she couldn't take the pain anymore, panting, she leaned against the base of a tree beside herself and drifted off into her dark abyss.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Erebus

Erebus would walk up to Kaine and pat him on the back."Hey man its good to see you again its been to long but im glad your safe."Hearing Kaine ask what a necrophiliac Erebus would shake his head but not at Kaine not understanding but the fact he picked up such a term."Its someone who as intercourse with a deceased person who cant refuse."

"Forget that word its not worth learning but lets forget about it.O would you like to come with us to get water than perhaps Mithra will make you some food so you can rest up."Erebus would smile and load the heavy barrel."Maybe when your rested we could go fishing or something."Erebus was ready to head for water on command.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Samuel hated being in the woods for to long, for his fur would stand on end and odd shadows would move around at the edge of his vision. But the family must be fed, with or without his safety at stake. The large buck was long since dead, trapped in his jaws and being dragged with ease. Once at the Hive, he carried the carcass away from the children's eyes, butchering it with his claws. He knew the meat would not keep for long, so he did what he could to prepare the meat for cooking. Mithra was always a fine cook and he generally left his kills for her to cook. Once finished, he went to clean the blood from his claws and mouth with a spare rag. Moving around the house to the front, he spied Mithra, Erebus, and Kaine. The others must have been inside so he gave a non-concerned look and entered the house. What he saw next somewhat startled him. A mini lizard of some sort (Mind you he had never seen any movies). He gave the small one a nod, and looked to see Adam and Cameo as well.
"It seems as if we have a party going on down here. I have brought meat for dinner, yet I would agree with Mithra and steer clear of the deeper forest. I will keep things safe here for the time until water is brought."
Sam's fur was still on end, not enjoying the feeling of being stalked. But once he sat down in one of the few chairs that would support his weight he was swarmed by children. This gave him a look of a mildly irritated grandfather who allowed the children to use his as a play toy, snapping only at those who got a little to violent in their play around him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff