Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Stuck on stupit for a minute Suri just blinked a few times before she busted out laughing and removed the pancake from her head, walking over towards Abigail's little pink table Suri placed it ono one of her pink plastic plates. Turning around she faced him once again and walked over to him dragging her long locks behind her, "thank you, yellow" she mused sweetly with a smile, taking the plate from his hand Suri walked back towards the table and put the plate down.

Glancing over at Abigail she smirked and rolled her eyes over towards the bed letting her know to get his princess crown and flower jewels...boy he was in for one hell of a funny a** surprize. Acting like nothing she turned once again facing him and started to sing as she slowly danced her way over towards him, grabbing his hand she pulled him over towards the bed in a slow twirl and placed him with his back facing Abigail giving her the height she needed to put on his gifts.

Releasing his hand suri slowly spun away with a nymphe like smile waving her arms like she was swaying with a breeze. She hope that if she showed him some other type of kindness besides Abigail maybe he would soften up a little.
SpazTheTurtle
Blake Ryan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake's almost permanent smile had vanished. "I didn't run away from anything. It kind of ran away from me." She sat, lying on her stomach with her knees bent and her feet raised behind her. Her wings laid down her back and split at her lower back, laying on the bed beside her. "And this room is not going to be where i stay." She laughed. "I like getting out and doing things. It just takes me a few days to get comfortable." She said taking her hair down. If she was standing up her hair would have went down past her butt, but since she was laying in ed it fell on her back. "And if you really want me to talk about myself i will. But it's nothing really great.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Erebus heard Mithra after being slammed into the wall."oh s**t"Erebus would jump down into the basement and would hold a Pankration stance."a Demon huh seems to be a lot of your type today to much for my taste."Erebus was standing behind Allura.Erebus would go for a straight fist in the back.If it hit it was enough force to send her into the stone wall.Probably making a funny outline of the girl.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

[[edited]]

Allura grinned at the success of her attack, but her cry for help from the light coming from the surface caused that grin to curdle into a frown in a second flat. Injured now, she wasn't sure if she could take on two at a time. Before she could even turn back to her original foe, she was slammed full force in the face with her shoulder, the attack causing her to be thrusted backwards and slamming painfully into the floor. A few well placed blows or shots to her chest, and she'd be down. That idea didn't please her as she stood again, agitated that she was so weak. The power hadn't fully returned to her yet, and it seemed this fight might be a bit more trouble then she had previously anticipated.

A shadow came across the floor, wrapping itself around the girls feet in an attempt to lock her in place. That wouldn't stop her bullets, of course, but at least there wouldn't be any more physical attacks. If this battle kept up at this pace, she'd be out in only a few minutes. If only she were at full power, she'd be able to smear this woman and her friend in seconds... Hibernation had dulled her senses and control more then she had thought it would.

"I think It's time for me to go." Allura said, agitation ringing in her musical voice as she motioned, trying to summon a shadow to envelope and transport her away as quickly as possible. Before she could escape, however, she heard a voice behind her, and in her haste to turn around, he landed his hit. She slid backwards, hitting the wall and causing it to crack loudly with the force of her body hitting it.

For a moment, she stood still, then her legs gave out, causing her to first fall to her knees, then slam onto the stone floor, bleeding and out cold. She couldn't heal fast enough, nor use her powers yet. The darkness receded deep into her core, waiting for them to finish off Allura's unconscious body. It would need a new, stronger host if so.

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

He watched a moment, before Erebus went to the hole, he just smiled a moment. Yep, he knew he couldn't resist checking on her. He shrugged lightly, before following after him. They heard the yell down in the basement, his eyes widening some, "More demons?" He shook his head, before Erebus leapt down and, well, planted his fist right in the demon's face, knocking her clear out. He cupped his hands over his mouth, "Are you two alright down there?"

He asked, oi, never a dull moment, and two attacks in one day? This had to just be bad karma at this point or something.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Heo

Heo would quirk an eyebrow when she called him Yellow again. It wasn't a nickname he would get ever get used to, and if he did get used to it, he'd probably have an eye twitch every now and then. "Yellow..." He repeated with a slight twitch of the eyebrow, as he watched the woman head off with the plates in hand, and interestingly enough Abigail in tow. Maybe taking in this siren wasn't a bad idea...she's good with Abigail, and the girl seems to like her. I might as well deal with it. Heo thought to himself before turning to head towards the dining room, but soon that siren was coming towards him singing and dancing, which confused him.

"Uhm...'kay?" Heo said with a quirk of his eyebrow, but soon she was wrapping herself around him more or less and was pulling him on top of her. He was sort of liking where this was going, things were gonna get sexy in a moment here. Or she was going to pop some damn flower crowns and bracelets and s**t onto his head while he wasn't looking. When the woman stood up and strolled off giving him a little nymph like wave he would reach his hand up and snap off the crown and for a second he felt like setting it on fire, and then eating the other pieces of jewelry, but the look on both of their faces made him stop.

Abigail was tearing up, and Suri looked so hopeful that he would enjoy the gifts that he would sigh and place it back onto his head. "Just...this once." Heo said with an annoyed tone, but when he heard Abigail cheer and clap it brought a small, barely noticeable, but genuine smile. "Tsh, whatever kid, I'm only doing it because I want to, that's about it." Heo said with a grumble before setting the maple syrup on the table. "Alright...dig in." Heo said with a sigh before looking up to the siren and cracking a weak smile for her. "Heh...she likes you...already."

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Mason Smith

Smith just relaxed in bed quietly. Blake's words seemed to hang in the air until finally Mason spoke,"To tell you the truth, most people don't have much to tell in the way of stories of their lives. Some think they do, but most lives are the same and not worth much more or less than another. You can tell by their soul. Point in me asking wasn't to find out something worth knowing as much as giving you opportunity to speak and something to speak about. The Hive is meant to be a sanctuary for those of us a bit different from the rest, but if we act like strangers to each other, then this place won't be home anymore than the places we came from. You catch my meaning.....Blake was it?" The older fellow shifted in his bed which grew uncomfortable quickly if one stayed in one position too long on it.

SpazTheTurtle

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra looked over to Erebus and she nodded her head in appreciation. "Thank you Erebus, you helped me out a lot back there." Mithra said with a smile before standing up and cracking her back, which gave a few sickening pops. "Alright, that's enough. Now this one owes me a...whatever she said it was." Mithra would move over and look down to the passed out woman and she would sigh before turning around to kiss Erebus on the cheek. "Thank you...again..." Mithra said in a flirtatious fashion, her eyes half-lidding and her trademark smile becoming more lusty.

She would then turn quickly and pick up Allura and cradle her in her arms. "I'll take her to lay down in my room. I don't want Prizm to heal her then her try and kill us all over again." Mithra said with a giggle before turning back to look towards him. "Let's go Erebus..." She said with a smile before heading towards the stares that led up to the first floor, she would stop though and turn to him smiling. "Actually you go first...I'm a skirt." Mithra said with a giggle before looking back to him.

Mithra honestly didn't want him to see her tush, especially since she was wearing pink panties, and well, you'd expect a girl like her to wear a different color, maybe black, or red, not pink. Not to mention she was always cautious of perverts. Not that she thought Erebus was a pervery, no he was far from one, it was just even the kindest of men sometimes couldn't help but want to take a peak. "Come on." Mithra said with a smile before motioning towards the stairs, Allura in hand.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

[[Gonna pass out after next post. It's late haha]]

Only a few moments had passed before Allura felt herself being picked up. She knew she was a petite little thing, but when she opened her eyes slightly, she was almost surprised to see Mithra was the one who held her, not the reaper. Her eyes were back to Indigo, the darkness temporarily receded. Pain shot through her arm, and with a grimace, she curled up against the girl, thankful for her small size.

"Champion's request... You earned them, both. Thank you..." She whispered, happy to be free and in her own body, controlling it, even if it was only for the moment.

============

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Erebus would shine when Mithra thanked him."You know next time maybe you could add me in.Im always up for helping people."Erebus would grin when she said he could go first that she was in a skirt.Erebus would turn pink and laugh a little and begin walking up the stairs.What don't want me to see your pretty pink panties.Okay i wont."Walking up stairs he would give a thumbs up to Joel."Its all good dude easy."He wondered why they weren't kicking the girl out or worse finishing her off.
"Well i believe ima go rest up for tomorrow if anyone needs anything my doors open."Erebus would look at Mithra but he didn't mean anything dirty just that he would always be their for his family and they could never bother him."Night guys."

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
she blushed brightly and returned a smile back before she walked over towards one of Abigails tiny chairs and pulled one out for her, "after you princess Abigail" once she was seated Suri handed her her fork then glanced over at Heo, "shall you be joining the princess?, lord yellow" she asked with a grin knowing he detested the nickname.

Looking away for a second she cut a piece with her fork, popped it into her mouth and nearly melted on the spot. Shutting her eyes as she savored it, "Mmmmm...my lord! You can cook!" Opening her bright eyes, taking another bite of the best pancakes she ever had in her life, she said "oh, my, lord!...I could just kiss you!...mmmm...so...good. Then again I haven't had a good meal in weeks and this is by far the best!, no the greatest! Thing I've ever tasted." Forgetting to wait for his response on weather or not he wished to join them, Suri continued to stuff her face giggling with Abigail as she licked at her sticky fingers.

Who would have thought she be sitting with a cute little girl having the time of her life and eatting the best damn pancakes she ever had!

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Okay, maybe he was a pervert and she was just trying to back him up in her mind. "You pervert, don't you ever stare at my..." Mithra would look over and grab a bucket and launch it at him, her face puffing up and her feet stamping a few times. She did manage to hold onto the girl however as she did all of this. If steam could shoot out her ears it would. "You pervert, you perverty pervert. To think I kissed you, you...creepy...you creepy pervert!!" Mithra would then huff up once more like a puffer fish before giving a sigh and just shaking her head.

She would then turn her attention back to Allura and she would smile. "Two? Two champion's requests huh? Alright...first one...I want you not to kill for unnecessary violence or grudges anymore." Mithra had remembered the exact wording perfectly. She wanted Allura to be as free as possible. She would then look down to the girl and smile to her. "As for the second one...can I hold onto that one until I think of something wonderful to use it on?" Mithra asked Allura as she begun carrying her up the stairs.

She would then carry the girl all the way to her room where she would lay her down on the master bed and then she would sit beside Allura, running her fingers through the girl's hair gently. "There, all comfortable and whatnot...I hope you'll find a home amongst us Allura." Mithra said with a smile before looking to her arm where the bullets had hit. "Don't worry about the wounds, we'll have Prizm look at them first thing in morning, alright?" Mithra would then lean down and kiss Allura gently on the forehead before continuing to run her fingers through the girl's hair. She felt the need to be by her side for the moment, she had just gotten punched by Erebus of all people.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I'm hitting the hay now...I'll post tomorrow...goodnight.))

Romantic Bloodsucker

(Same here ^^ nite nite people)

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

[[nighty night! See you guys tomorrow. biggrin ]]

Allura nodded, figuring she might wait for the second one. "When you're ready..." She whispered, then when she was placed in the bed, it was easy enough to fall asleep to the girl playing with her hair. Her dreams were, for the first time in a long time, good. She dreamed of her mother, happy and healthy, and the little girl was there too. They practiced Darkness magic together, and the monster wasn't there. The Dark Allura wasn't there anymore. A few people from the hive, including Mithra was there as well, and it was a happy dream. She would sleep well tonight.

============

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out