Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
┣Evie Silverstone┫

thoughts: What did she mean be awkward to see me?
with: Teddy, Nami and Cassandra

Evie blinked when Nami approached her, not realizing she was here too until now. "Awkward.... how?" she muttered but Nami was pulled away before she could say much. "I need clothes too" she muttered to herself. The girl Nami was with, Evie never seen before. Not long after that, Teddy jumped off of Evie's head and started to walk around. When people started screaming she quickly glanced at Teddy to find out what he was doing, but people only screamed because she was walking. You would think people on the island would be immune to the weirdness of this island.

Once people started to calm down, Evie sighed, "Don't wander off too far from me." she said as she walked over to Teddy. "So what you are telling me is Nami has no idea how todo these womanly things either." she said to Teddy before looking back over to Nami and the girl she was with. "I'll see if I can get help too..... though it's kind of embarrassing. Maybe I should wait for Nami." she bit her lip, not knowing what to do.

ooc:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nami Capulet

Daughter of/ Juliet Capulet/ the character.

User Image

User Image

Nami looked at Evie and let her join them. "Casandra this is Evie from school, she is Even transformed." Nami replied. Slowly Casandra looked at Evie. "You turned to huh. Well allot of people come here wanting something to usually live better, safe to say people depart completely whole and happy." Casandra spoke. Nami suddenly spoke. "Evie is Evie for a study, yet there is nothing really to study besides being the opposite sex completely." Nami finished. Casandra looked. " I don't know if your friend was straight, but Ace was straight and perfectly normal, so I thought." Casandra finished. Nami thought Casandra was talking about a friend.

"Well the security guard at school became buff and skinny by a wish, and the neighbors cat grew wings flying after birds." Nami spoke. Slowly Casandra helped Evie with clothes. "Is it even possible for a house cat to wish?" Casandra asked. Nami faced her cousin. "The island gave Mr. Buttons the cat, wings, so yes." Nami replied. Come to think of it, Kotori saw her cat flying around for a long time getting faster today.

Teddy eventually returned and went asleep, after telling Evie that Nami was clueless about woman stuff for now.

(Time skip to done shopping)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With: Cousin Casandra, Teddy and Evie
Where: Mall, women isle.

Katie The Timeless

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
┣Evie Silverstone┫

thoughts: I haven't seen Nami with Romeo all today
with: Nami and Cassandra

Evie smiled awkward to Cassandra though Nami basically explained the situation Evie was in. Straight, now that Evie thought about it, it was weird. It was probably best not to date as Evie because all the weird things in her head. Dating a woman seems weird yet exciting at the same time, but dating a guy was weird because Even is a guy and if he was to come back, what about the relationship then? Evie wondered why she was so attached to Ace though. How did Even feel about Nami?

When Cassadra had mentioned Ace, the confusion on Nami's face was clear. She didn't know who Ace was. Evie frowned before turning towards the clothes. Cassandra was a big help and helping Evie pick clothes out. She didn't feel outcasted since Nami was in the same boat too.

After they finished and clothes were bought, Evie had bought a two week supply of clothes and special clothes for like sleeping and working out. She had to go to basketball practice even if she was a girl but won't be able to play in games until she changed back to Even, whenever that would be. Swimsuits for swimming though she didn't want to get any, she was coaxed into getting one. But at least she had the proper undergarments now and didn't need to wear the clothes for Even. Cassandra had to measure Evie for the correct sizes and Evie made a mental note of them, plus tried her best not to get turned on like Ace said Nami did.

"Thanks for helping me." Evie said to Cassandra. "You two are headed home?" she asked, it was getting pretty late and dark out. Evie didn't want to carry all her bags for more than she had to. She was a little worried that she was going to be a girl forever.

ooc:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Friday Morning: Sunday

Katie The Timeless

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nami Capulet

User Image

User Image

Nami looked at Evie and bowed when the shopping was done. "I regret hitting my head, thankfully I didn't lose my functions." Nami said. Suddenly Casandra wanted to drive Evie home. "I have things to do. Do you want a drive home?" Casandra asked Evie with curiosity. Behind Casandra Nami made a heartshape with her hands, positioning yes in sign language almost. Walking to the car Nami pulled her hair down, surprisingly it was much longer than what it already was. Casandra stopped and grew jealous. "That's not fair! I used many hair products and Nami instantly have all that hair. No easy routes for me, I will grow my hair even longer with pride." Casandra announced. Nami couldn't understand why cousin Casandra was jealous, Nami had been growing her hair for the longest. "Don't blame me I have mom's hair." Nami responded.

The next day Nami tilted her head at school, the guy's fist tournament was still ragging on. Nami ducked after a guy swung at her. "Hey Ace, come out I know he's somewhere!" A tall scary dude demanded. Suddenly Lamont came by and stomped his foot, the shock wave made everybody fall down. Lamont started demanding. "Alright freaks tournament over, the only overlord of the school is me now beat it!" Lamont demanded. The other male students looked at Lamont and realized who he was. Yesterday Lamont picked a truck up and threw it high up over the sea like a airplane. "That's Lamont forget it." The guy students kept saying and then behaved. Lamont came over and helped Nami up. "The name is Lamont, the only overlord of the school until graduation!" Lamont spoke in a serious tone his.
Lamont knew who Nami once was but he wasn't taking a chance.

Suddenly Nami blushed looking away. "The jerk called me Ace like some guy, a lady is no guy, how insulting!" Nami argued. Lamont looked at Nami confused. "You turned and can change back,right?" Lamont asked. Suddenly a flock of girls pulled Lamont's head down swarming him. A minute later Lamont came back up. "So you rid yourself of Ace by losing a second person, for the best." Lamont answered.

Suddenly Nami frowned. "Will you stop calling out my name? Second I never knew a Ace. I am Nami Capulet the actress in the drama department as Juliet Capulet. My talent is so great I am going professional after graduation. Daughter of Juliet Capulet the character, I am her legacy "

With: Lamont and others
Where: School main hall.

Katie The Timeless

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
┣Even Silverstone┫

thoughts: Nami kind of looks like a fairy tail princess....
with: Nami and lamont, students

That sound of thunder awoke Even from sleep. He looked outside but it was clear as day. He rubbed his eyes and rolled out of bed, just realizing that he had turned back. He looked at his hands and smiled. "Finally." he said before going to the bathroom. He didn't use it all yesterday, then again, Evie didn't eat much of anything.

After his shower and getting dress, Even took out his camera and turned it on before setting it on his desk. He usually did a recap everyday, based on his research....

"Day twelve, 7:32 am. Sorry that I didn't record yesterday. A lot of this went down and you wouldn't believe it without me showing you. First off, I figured why my parents had sent me to this island. Everything you wish come true. You would think because of this reason, there would be less fights and drama but that's not the case. I noticed not everyone makes wishes and yet some people are surprised when other make a wish. I'm not sure if they don't know about the island or they are afraid. There could be something I am missing. The day before yesterday, I met this guy named Lamont. Big dude right? He wished he was the strongest whatever, I'm not clear what he wished for but he is really strong and no one want to fight him though couldn't they wish for the same thing? Anyway, he tells me about the island power and turned basketballs to golf balls and the works. He then points me to this girl named nami, who was really born a guy named else." Even smiled at the camera before looking back at the Teddy Bear then back at the camera.

"So I go talk to this Nami and I tell her about my little exprimante. I was originally going to ask girls with a survey and maybe ask Nami to help with the project. But she tells me she didn't want to be Ace ever again. I guess she hated Ace. With a passion because he was a nobody or something. It was kind of sad but it was her choice. But I thought.... would it be better if I made a wish to become a woman and answer the questions by myself." Even looked at the camera and grinned a bit. "That's what I did yesterday. I was actually a girl!. I noticed a few things pretty early. My sense of smell skyrocketed. I would pick up many smells that I can't right now. My weight disposition was different and it felt awkward when I walked compared to now, that's because I'm use to being a guy so of course it felt alien. And emotions, they built up so fast, I often acted before I thought things through. And I meet Nami's alter ego, Ace. This kid named Romeo had punched him for not being Nami and I just snapped. I hit him so hard that my hand kind of hurt. Then when I talked to Ace, I wanted to hang out. Get to know him better. He said something to me about wanting to do a Duet Living. I assumed he meant live together but then Nami took over. I felt slightly angered. Oh and I got in another fight, I was still a girl too, taking on a group of guys. It was because they wanted to jump this other girl and you know me. I'm not the one to just sit back and watch six guys beat up on a girl. I still lost due to their numbers plus they grabbed my hair. It's kid of hard to fight when you have long hair. People grab it and use it against you. But turns out the girl Nemu was only targeted because this other girl Kotori was jealous because her ex was taken away by Nemu. And that rx was Nemu's brother. I'm not the one to judge but I could see why Kotori was angry. Losing your boyfriend to their own sister? That kind of sucks, but hey it was his decision. You can't force someone to like you." he said and sighed a bit. "Nami came to check up on me. Though she also wish she knew nothing about Ace. Which in my mind, she killed Ace right there and then. I wanted to slapped her too, but that wouldn't have made me any better than Romeo. I don't know how to explain it, but I think I was falling for Ace. But hey, emotions lie. Like watching a sad movie. you know it's not real but you cry. I couldn't control it so instead of yelling at Nami I left to cool down and think. Basketball practice, the coach thought it was weird I became a girl but I told him it shouldn't be permanent, thank god. But I was still down on Ace disappearing for good. I think I made a wish to get him back but." he pointed at Teddy. "He is a plushie now. A living doll. I can't be sure if that's really him but if its a clone it's basically Ace. Has all his memories and everything. I felt bad thinking I was torching him for placing him in a doll but he seems to been fine with it and still had a bit of fun. I brought him to the mall and met Nami and Cassandra, her cousin. She helped us with clothes. Even though nami forget about Ace, she still had no idea how to take care of herself as a woman because it wasn't in Ace's memories. After shopping, Nami made some heart shape, but I didn't know what it meant. She couldn't have directed it to me. She had told me that she wasn't attracted to girl and I was still Evie.... that's my female name, don't judge. It's my mother's nickname. Evelyn.... Evie. Seemed like the best thing to do. Well, that's basically it. Except I woke up back to normal today. I'm starting to think I just have to fall asleep to change back and forth. No.... I slept as Evie before and still woke up as her. Could it be I change every 24 hours? I won't know tip tomorrow. Ill update tomorrow and if I'm Evie, then my theory is correct. I'm Even Silverstone..... signing off." he said before he stopped the recording.

Once Even was fished recording he got his thing and looked at Ace the Teddy, "Yo, don't mess with anything when I gone. Or just sleep or something." he said before leaving the house and heading to school

At school, Even walked down the hallway and instantly spotted Lamont breaking up a fight. He realized that Nami was floes to him to and they were talking. As soon a Even got closer he listen to Nami. Even couldn't help but laugh, "Wow, Nami. I didn't realize you took Juliet's last name too. Never did like Romeo and Juliet. Romeo was so dumb that he killed himself so quickly, only to see that Juliet was still alive. If you are her daughter.... who is the father? Juliet was a bit young when she died and still a virgin." he said to Nami but patted her shoulder, "I'm just pulling your leg, don't get mad." he grinned a bit. "But aren't you being a little prideful. I heard you were good but don't let it get to your head. It's like you are in a play at this very second. And I'm pretty sure I can find a girl named Ace." he said to her before looking at Lamont.

"You find a sport you can join yet?" Even asked. Even seemed to be in a good mood, mainly because he knew he wasn't stuck as Evie. His experiment could go through this flawlessly. Name was really pretty though, wearing on of the outfits she picked out yesterday. Her hair was long. Fair long. Even would never let Evie's hair get that long. It would get in the way of sports.

ooc:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nami Capulet

User Image

User Image

Nami looked at the crowd gossiping about her. Slowly Nami frowned. How could she be prideful? She was really that good, even Alu looked jealous. Quickly Nami heard the other girls and responded. "I hate you ladies, and I am aware of reality and not prideful." She ignored the other girls. Nami looked at Even calling her female Ace. "You buster are a problem, your teddy bear, you called it Ace yesterday, I am no teddy." Nami walked. "I have show business tryouts tomorrow evening. Do you wish to join me?" Nami asked Even. She puffed her face up trying to look intimidating but it failed. "Stop looking at me like that gash, Juliet is my role model minus the death." She heard more Romeo and Juliet talk for Even. "I thought Romeo and Capulet was pretty stupid dying, they could of simply ran away and stayed away, I hate Shakespeare that villain. "

Nami saw Romeo coming but she suddenly glared. "I told you Romeo Jun never bother me, I recall how you hit me yesterday." Nami spoke. Suddenly Romeo Jun looked confused. Clearly Romeo hit Ace, he would never hit a girl. "I never hit a Nami and no woman ever, you are strange." Suddenly Romeo walked away very upset.

With: Lamont and Romeo

Katie The Timeless

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
┣Even Silverstone┫

thoughts: Nami kind of looks like a fairy tail princess....
with: Nami and Lamont and Romeo, students

It was clear to Even that Nami took it the wrong way, "I know your not Ace. I'm just saying that it's not weird for a girl to be called it. But, you are Nami. I know your not a teddy bear, though probably be cute to see you in sore bear costume." he said. He noticed how girls were gossiping about Nami, her name had constantly been heard in conversations. Nami seemed to be mad but she ignored them for the most part. Nami the invited Even to join her for tryouts tomorrow. Though he couldn't help how cute said was by the way she said it. "Sure.... but i think it might be Evie that joins you if its tomorrow. If my prediction is correct, it's going to switch between me and Evie everyday." he said in her ear.

He slightly laughed when Nami told him she hated Shakespear. "Well, when the story was originally made, it was suppose to be a tragedy. At the time, there were too many happy ending and Shakspear wanted to shaking things up a bit. Pun not intended." he said to Nami. Even looked at her and realized she did look like Juliet.No wonder she got the role. Besides acting she looks the part. Too Even looked nothing like Romeo. Even would have tried out but again, acting wasn't his strong suit. If he had got a put it would be a main part. But he had basket ball to think about.

Speaking of Romeo, he started to approach them, about to talk to Nami but she snapped at him. Romeo seemed really confused. It made it clear that Nami knew everything Ace knew but just didn't remember Ace. In her mind Romeo had punched her. Romeo didn't see what he did. You hurt Ace, you hurt Nami. It was clear the moment he punch Ace, he was punching Nami too. "Romeo! If you weren't so blind, you'd know how wrong you are. It's pathetic." he said as Romeo was walking away.

Even shrugged, "Just ignore him." he said to Nami. He looked Nami in the eye, "If you'll let me, I'll come to your tryouts. You'll get the part knowing you." he said. Seeing that nami wasn't with Romeo anymore... Even was tempted to ask her out but... maybe it would be too soon? It's only been a few days. "So.... What are you doing today after school?" he said, looking away from her as he trying to not blush. Not really asked a girl out before.

ooc:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nami Capulet

User Image

User Image

Nami looked at Even realizing he was flirting with her. Suddenly Nami blushed and slowly twirled her bangs. "Are you flirting with me mister Silverstone?" She asked lovingly. "I am a strong believer in being easy to get." Nami played around a bit. "I don't date for a time but for eternity, meaning in heaven or what ever, you better still be my lover keeping me one way. " Nami spoke. Nami looked at Even's built in her womanly eye, she looked at Even's crotch long enough for Even to notice. " The heated moments will come eventually but I am not ruled by lust. I accept your date my fine gentlemen." She shook Even's hand. "By the way I want a wedding ring one day, so." Nami finished.

Eventually Nami thought about Even and soon replied. "Now about Evie, make a wish to control when you want to become Evie. I am pretty sure mother nature wouldn't mind keeping you locked until your ready. It's to avoid waking up with breasts or flat I mean. " Nami cleverly responded. School would soon start up.

With: Even

Katie The Timeless

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nami Capulet

User Image

User Image

Nami heard the school bell and suddenly handed Even her phone number. Who was this Ace people kept talking about? I didn't bother her so she moved on to the task at hand. During lunch Soya saw Nami dressed up like a princess from a fairy tale. "Wow you look amazing, it's hard to believe your my servant." Soya spoke. Suddenly Nami noticed mistress. "Thank you mistress, I have your cakes ready for later." Nami responded. Suddenly Soya shut Nami's mouth with her grip. "No more calling me mistress, a butterfly out her cacoon do not serve but shower in beauty. I guess you serving me led to this point. From now on you live in my castle!" Soya demanded. Suddenly Nami panicked. "But mistress I agreed to live with Kotori." Nami spoke. Suddenly Soya closed Nami's mouth again. "You graduated from under me you silly young lady! You don't understand, living in some girl's house is foolish over a giant castle on a hill!" Soya demanded. Suddenly Nami's face grew pink but Soya silenced Nami. Soya sent a text message to Kotori and Casandra explaining it all from her phone. "Sorry hun but your living with!" Soya demanded. Soya knew how Nami was and could easily handle her, a Nami compared to Ace was much sweeter and innocent under Soya.

Nervously Nami groaned and she looked up seeing mistress. "Mistress I thank you for letting me live with you, I am afraid because I cannot call you mistress anymore." Nami blushed out of nervousness. Soya looked at Nami with care. "Call me Soya." Soya responded. That reply quickly grieved Nami. She needed a mistress to be over her and answer to, her world came crashing down with no mistress at her brain. "I need a mistress please Soya!" Nami shook nervously going insane. The mistress gazed into Nami's eyes and saw her servent going crazy mentally. "You are something with out me, you are truly a woman's baby." Soya grabbed Nami's head and placed it on her tummy, Soya's. "I will be your mistress until death happen but that's all. Feeling better sweety?" Soya asked while stroking Nami's hair. Soya watched Nami's eyes until she became sane. Slowy Nami spoke. "Thank you my mistress" Nami responded happily.

After school Nami was waiting outside of Even's last class by the window. Down the hall Romeo Jun grew jealous. Coming from class one of Even's guy frined's saw Nami. "Oh man, I knew I should of asked Nami out before Even, dam!" People on the island knew about the island's power making things natural.

OCC: Proof read later!

Katie The Timeless

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
┣Even Silverstone┫

thoughts: What about dinner in a movie?..
with: Nami, students

It really surprised Even that Nami was already talking about. It was nice to know who you were going to marry bit didn't it seem too early though anything could happen on this island. It would be would with the whole Evie situation. Even had tried making a wish to change when he wasted to. He was either wording it wrong or it wasn't working. The was a lot of time he wished he was Even yesterday, but nothing happened. "I'll try making another wish. Is it possible for others to make wishes for you or it can only effect you?" he had asked Nami. Even kind of blushed a bit when he caught Nami looking .....downstairs. But she said she wasn't ruled by lust if that meant they she wasn't sex crazed. Nami was often putting out more information than he asked for, which wasn't a bad thing. When Nami had asked for a wedding ring, Even blinked. "Yeah... of course." he said and rubbed his head. Did she want to get married soon? Wasn't marriage a big decision to make? Two people join to be one, and sworn together for all eternity. Even felt like he was a good guy but it would be a lie if he wasn't nervous.

After a long talk with Nami and before long, classes had came and gone. At the exit in the room, Nami had been waiting for him, which made Even smile. Nami was really a special and rare girl. Well, so was Juliet, so Romeo was pretty lucky himself. Even walked with Nami down the hall. "You know, you are very popular. You're name keeps popping up everywhere." Even said to Nami. Girls were jealous of Nami and guys were jealous of Even. "Do you have rehearsal today?" he asked. Know the coach, Even was going to be work really hard to make up for missing yesterdays basketball practice. But after school, he wanted to take Nami out, though he wasn't really sure where to go. Probably a dinner or something like a movie.

ooc:

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
I might of did Nami to long her wants, oh darn.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nami Capulet

User Image

User Image

Later on Nami saw Even and approached him. "I might of gotten carried away about my wants, allot of women grow up about a future." She swiftly looked away. She looked at Even in curiosity about drama. "You know Even drama is not every day, you cannot rush the arts, that field drain us allot like musicians." She said. Suddenly a guy came by laughing at Nami, suddenly Nami became annoyed. "Are you gay freak? Do you like dudes? If so attend the shack you creep." Nami mocked. Suddenly Nami walked over and karate chopped the critic, so many cramps never again.

Nami returned and heard Even's talk about Evie. "I could turn into a guy but I wouldn't like that, changing seem painful." She said. She then heard about being popular. "Perhaps it's just talent, I pay no attention to popularity." She said. "I am pretty sure the coach wouldn't mind going on a date with me, he would understand." She then heard about date. "Locations don't impress me, to me it's all just another location, I am easy to deal with!" She announced.

OCC:

Katie The Timeless

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
┣Even Silverstone┫

thoughts: Was that a bit corny?..
with: Nami, students

Even watch as someone who was mocking them was hit by Nami who was annoyed by it, "You know you do have to do that. If they want to mock, let them. At the end of the day, you are alive and well. Don't let peoples words get to you." he told Nami. Even never really cared if people made fun of him. How the make fun of the things he does. Never cared because that's what made him, 'Him'. He doesn't want to live life how others wanted him to live. If he wants to do something and he feels its right, it was his choice to make. And Nami and Ace have their own choice. No one can tell them otherwise.

"Words only hurt when you choose to listen to them." he said and took her hand. "The coach is probably going to make me do extra time when I get the chance. I don't want to miss too many days or he'll take me off the team." he looked Nami in the eyes. "But, you are very rare. So I will miss everything to spend time with you." he said to her. He wouldn't know if changing gender actually hurt or not, but he was always sleeping when he did change. He wondered how Ace felt.

"How about the mall again. I saw a good restaurant there." he suggested. She said the location didn't matter which was very.... different than want he had expected. Nami was definitely different than any girl he had met before. She was very much related to Juliet. Beauty that matches her heart.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces