Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Barton Town's Adoption Agency.

Rules:
No Gming.
A child doesn't have to go with you.
All children must be within the ages of 1 to 14, any older they can take care of themselves.
You must be over eighteen to adopt a child, any younger you might not be able to stop them..Plus it's against the law.
Everyone is either full, or part human.

Adoptee bio's:

Name:
Race: (American, Japanese, English, Spanish, etc.)
Species: (Part fox, part vampire, part wolf, etc.)
Personality:

Adopters Bio:

Name:
Race:
Species:
Personality:
Why you have to, or want to, adopt:
What you can give to the child:

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

Name: Anna
Race: Human
Desc.: Her skin balances between tan and pale, and her lips between dainty and lush. She has a slender build and usually wears punkish clothing. She has long, orange hair and dark brown eyes.

She sits down in the corner, her arms crossed. Her baggy pants held loosely over her slender waist. Her short sleeved green shirt read,"Punk" on it, and she glared around the room, her elbows on her knees and her hands holding each other out infront of each other. Her head was under her hands, and she was wearing black convers. Her orange hair cascaded down her back. Truthfully, Anna took to anyone well, she didn't really care who she went with as long as they loved her.
Name: Nafleky (aka Icei aka erica)
Race: American/Spainiah
Species: Water Demon
Personality: I'm a smart alic. I make jokes but i have a strong sense of duty and honor. I just like to talk to people and think that its jsut plain fun to meet and interact with new people.
Why you have to, or want to, adopt: i want to adopt becasue it would be a good thing to do.
What you can give to the child: i can give the person/ child help when needed and if they need some gold i will donate some. In gact if they just need help ion one rp or another i can help them. I can even help them with their math homework if they needed it!
Welcome!

We need Adopters!! Bump!
bunp anyone want to adopt
Name:Kratos Aurion
Race razz uerto Rican
Species:Cruxis Angel
Personality:Angelic,Haves a srtong sense for justice,likes to flirt.

So i am here.
Bump.

Meh, I have no clothing...I'm saving up, and currently I have 4612...So if anyone is wondering why I'm looking like a newb, it's because I am..Sort of....I have another character...
really i'm trying to save up bt i keep buying clothes
what are you trying to buy?
Nafleky
really i'm trying to save up bt i keep buying clothes

Lol, I have the same problem. But I'm getting my friend to pinch me every time I try to buy something....Heheh...
Nafleky

Me? I'm saving up, but I still need another 7967 gold let to earn...I'm trying to get into the twelve thousands to get my full outfit. ><;
Living_Death
Nafleky

Me? I'm saving up, but I still need another 7967 gold let to earn...I'm trying to get into the twelve thousands to get my full outfit. ><;

holy crap! I'm just trying to buy a piliots goggles. but every time i get above 2000 gold i buy something new
Anna still sat in the corner, her eyes traveling to the adopter that had entered the room. She resisted the urdge to reach into her pocket and light a cigarette, she had been smoking since she was twelve, and was thirteen now. She tossed her long, orange hair, because it had been getting in her eyes. She let off a sigh...She suspected she wouldn't get adopted since she had a peirced lip, eyebrow, tounge, naval, and about six on each ear..She was indeed very punkish, but she did need love and affection...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff