Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

User Image

User Image
Speaking with: Kingsley and Lord Drake

“Don’t smack him with the book!” He screeched at the old man who looked like he was fighting a demon as Yang, the sugar glider jumped from the bookcase towards the Maester’s necklace. Ying had caught a gust of warm air from the fireplace and was coming up behind the old Maester. “Hold still!” He grabbed the wrist of the old man before he could smash Yang with the large book. “DEMONS!” he was yelling. “They are not!” The man felt the lizard crawl on his chain and he gave a scream like a woman.

“They’re just little animals!” Drae said as he put his fingers in Ying’s path for the lizard to crawl on. Yang was hanging from the chain and he carefully took him from it before he took them to the small cages meant for them until they got bigger. “See?” He said, glaring at the old man who tried to squish his pets with a big book.

B]“What’s going on?” Drae looked sullenly up to his father. “Kingsley opened their cages to get a closer look and they liked his chain.” He put his arms across the front of the cages and scooted them away from the old man, giving him a warning glare. “He tried to squish them.” he took some large kerchiefs and draped them over the cages so the light wouldn’t annoy them and looked to his father.

“Can we have meat pies for dinner? The stews make me feel sick to my stomach. The pies are better.” He took the little books out on his pets and started looking at them. He would have to catch some bugs for the lizard, but he could do that in the gardens…Maybe the gardener had bug traps… “Maybe some fruit tarts for dessert?”

Divine Muse

User Image

User Image
Speaking with: Serah Avalon

He supposed, looking at things from the outside, it was rather hilarious, him being terrified of a woman who didn’t even come to his shoulders, and whose chest was a size that made people wonder how she could stand upright, but from his point of view, he had every right to be wary and terrified. “Verity had never done anything to me, but I’ve never afforded her the chance. Verity is crazy, but it’s the sort of crazy that people think is harmless…”

Oak took some of the food and carefully placed it between her parted lips. “If I drink, I’m not going to be able to feed you my dear. And I do not have a crush on Verity. Let me tell you something about my relationship-as odd as it is-with the Princess of Hackathorn.” He had never told anyone about his first experiences with Verity…“When I first met Verity she was fourteen or fifteen…Her parents were still alive then…My father and hers had hoped for a match between us. Rock had been considered, but…Verity was starting to show signs of madness, so a Royal Court was not something her parents thought good to consider. Anyways, we talked for a year or two, back and forth…Then I went to visit one time by myself. I shouldn’t have done that…Verity climbed in through my window late one night, she looked like she’d been up to something-could have sworn there was blood on her shirt-but when she saw me…Let’s just say the girl is a hell of a lot stronger than she looks. I barely got away. Victor saw me run out of my room, half dressed and his sister, a bed sheet wrapped around her torso, right behind me asking where I was going…He stopped liking me at all after that. He disliked me before, but after that…He loathed me. Probably still loathes me…

“He pressed his parents to make us marry for his sister’s honor, but Verity was having none of it. We never married, and every time she’s shown up, something major happens, and it’s not always good. Last time she was in Rochford, Rock and I found our cousin Drake tied hand and foot to her bed with a lock of her hair in a bow around his manhood and a pair of her panties shoved his mouth.”
Then he remembered that Serah was going to be going on a trip with Drake. “Oh gods! Please don’t tell him I told you about that.” He was chuckling, still feeding himself and Serah as he spoke. He still remembered Drake’s face at that. And now… Serah looked to be blushing. “I am so sorry.” He carefully tipped some wine past her lips, using a napkin to keep anything from dripping. He was obviously no stranger to feeding ladies.

A servant came and expressed Drake’s concern of when they would be leaving and his wishes for her quick recover. Oak glared slightly. “Tell Drake to go find his own date, if he can find someone to put up with those little demons he calls sons. Off with you!” He said, laughing as the servant bowed out after Serah answered about when they were leaving.

“Tell me about yourself, Miss Avalon.”

Desirable Poster

User Image
User Image

According to the Map ::: Morden, Rochford ||| Besides me there is ::: Oak

She swallowed heartily, too wrapped in his story of Verity to feel much embarrassed. It almost felt natural. She was curious about what could have made him run away from the Princess in that bedroom but didn't dare ask for she wasn't sure she wanted to hear it. She laughed when she heard why King Victor loathed him "Well it leaves a lot to think of you, your excellency." she took the next piece of food and watched him eat his own as he continued. She inadvertently choked on the clams when he said the part about Drake's embarrassing story. She was between shocked and hysterics, her face flushed. She soon gathered her wits as he asked her to not tell him he had told her that and laughed "And how do you expect I keep a straight face while I'm in Acaelus with him now? Oh my god." she giggled "I can't stop picturing it. It's mortifying." She took the wine he gave into her lips and licked her lips with a smile as he apologized because she was obviously blushing like crazy from that story. "I am sorry too. I don't think I can ever recover from that." she drank some more wine as he offered it and realized something, her eyes settling on him "You seem to know your way around my mouth quite well, your excellency."

She gulped a second later, it sounded sultry and it is not what she had thought to meant but, the fates helped her this time for while her cheeks became a deeper shade, a servant came in and spoke of Drake's needs to know when they were departing. She was surprised by the Baron's reply to the servant. This was a date? Her heart would be in hysterics if not for the wine. She took a deep breath. She had, in some way, made this date happen. And it was going so smoothly, it worried her. She had never been on a date that was not set up by her parents and she always did find a way to ruin it on purpose. She finally addressed the servant "Please tell Lord Moriarty that I believe we may be able to leave tomorrow. I don't wish to make him wait and I think my hands shall heal quickly. By the time we reach Acaelus I'm sure I shall be better." the servant bowed and left to give the news to Drake.

"M-Myself?" she bit her bottom lip thoughtfully and a little nervously "Well I've been practically everywhere but I've never encountered stories as wild as yours, your excellency and, for that, I am grateful. I have, however, caused some mischief of my own to my share of men. I just hope I didn't scar them as much as Verity has scarred you. I don't know if Princess Verity's reason for scaring you was to be rid of a betrothal but it has been mine my entire life." she sighed "I don't know what is it with parents trying to dictate every aspect of our life. That's why I prefer the sea. I feel as if it's mine as silly as that sounds." as if by sheer intuition on her nerves, the baron gave her more wine and she continued "I took over my father's business when he couldn't do it anymore but he isn't at all grateful. I don't think they even care I am the first woman to become the alderman of the merchant's guild." she shrugged "Oh I have a funny and embarrassing story!" Serah got closer to him since she didn't want someone to magically appear and hear her. She began whispering in his ear "After working on the King's wedding, my men thought I've grown soft so... while sleeping, they tied me naked to the bowsprit of my ship." she laughed softly "I whipped them so hard, they couldn't walk right for two weeks." she laughed and then frowned, turning away from him as if in deep thought "I don't think my parents found it as funny though, if the sting on my cheek is anything to go by..."

Divine Muse

User Image
User Image
Company: Angeline and Vaughn

She had heard their little conversation between Vaughn and Angeline as she approached. It looked almost cute, if Verity didn’t have a low opinion of the two of them. She hoped they did find some happiness together…But her hopes were low. Angeline was childish, vindictive, and spiteful at the best of times in Verity’s experience, and Vaughn was the male version with a gambling problem.

She walked up behind the love birds, making her steps easily heard. “I want to get something aired out right now.” She said looking to Angeline. “If I’d wanted you dead, I would have done it a long-long time ago, Angeline. If I’d wanted a public execution, I would not have dragged Vaughn in as bait. I’m not that cruel. I would have demanded you return, and I would have informed the King of Rochford about the affair before the divorce. I doubt Queen Morrigan would have been able to keep him from having you put on a boat." This was not the mad sister in law that Angeline was used to seeing, ut something else entirely. Verity might have found some humor in her reaction, but she more important things to worry about. "You don’t cause me problems, you won’t see me unless absolutely necessary. Should you two be graced with children, I’ll send them gifts now and then, but I won’t come around if you don’t want it. You two can go and forget about Victor and me the best you can given the circumstances, if you want. But if you cause me trouble, you will not appreciate the consequences.”

She looked towards the horizon. “I can’t afford a big wedding. Sorry. Quick and clean." She refrained from saying anything about the way an execution should be... "Sign this contract.” She held the paper out to the two of them. Once it was signed, they would be officially wed. “I’ll pay for a night in an inn for you when we reach land, the next morning, you’ll head out to start your new lives together. You'll receive your belongings from the castle within a week or so of my return, minus the extravagant gifts that were given you by Victor. The smaller items and clothing will be returned to you. Regardless of my dislike for you Angeline, I do hope you are happy with Vaughn.” Once it was signed, she tucked it into her vest, and turned on her heel. “Enjoy your wedding night.” Now no one could b***h and moan about them sleeping together on the ship. Vaughn could keep her from being lonely all he liked.

Divine Muse

User Image

User Image
Speaking with: Serah Avalon

Oak laughed, a deep, throaty chuckle as he watched Serah’s expressions where the story of Drake was concerned. “How do you think I feel…I’m the one who found him like that.” He shook his head. “What is worse, was I’d warned him off Queen Soraya earlier the day before. That might have been a fight Rock didn’t wish to contend with, and that one could have started a war.” He laughed. “If not Queen Soraya, then her friend the Noverian Queen could have easily took offense on Queen Soraya’s behalf. And everyone thought the noble life was all parties and shopping.”

He couldn’t help but blush himself when she mentioned how well he could find his way about her mouth. He had few less than chaste thoughts at that one, but only cleared his throat. “I’ve had experience nursing the injured.” He said rather vaguely. He didn’t want to risk her getting upset that he had fed more than on pretty woman with his fingers. Then he wondered why he would care if she got angry. He had never minded before…Perhaps it was her injuries…Yes…That seemed plausible enough.

He chuckled when she joked about hoping to not have scared others as much as Verity had scared him. But he doubted that was the case…Miss Avalon didn’t have that hard glint in her eye that reminded him of cold steel about to be thrust into his heart. He liked how her parents didn’t interfere with her life, and her love of the sea. Few women truly seemed to feel that way, finding it all too much to contend with. Being the Baron of Beacon, he could appreciate the Sea and all Her beauty and freedom. He chuckled at Serah’s story, until she mentioned her parents’ striking her. “It seems mine is not the only father who needs a good beating.” He murmured before he started on the desserts.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: Sailing North
Speaking With: Donovan DeVries

"You're going to turn me into an assassin?" To be honest, it wasn't exactly something Kelevra had ever saw himself doing, he wasn't entirely opposed to the idea. He had lost his chance to become a knight, and with that loss came the loss of glory he had always dreamed he would earn. A prince was handed glory, and it wasn't as satisfying. He had no intention of becoming a slave, but the idea of becoming a trained assassin would ensure that when the time came to fight, he would be equipped to handle it.

"But is it worth prolonging my time away from Andraste?" Was the question on his mind. The idea of it made his stomach curl. Becoming a trained killer wasn't the worst thing in the world, and when his training was complete, he could use what he learned to make his way back to her. "Perhaps the best thing for me to do is to play along until I can escape. There is nothing I can do while chained to the floor." Thoughts of early escape were nothing more than daydreams that gave him false hope. The only thing that could give him real hope was actual opportunity.

"I don't know if you are aware of this, Baron. But before my uncle died and my father became king, and before I became a prince, I was on the path to become a knight. I wanted to be trained to fight and defend those I care about, but that chance was taken from me by whoever killed my uncle. If what you say is true, and that I will be trained to fight, I will not run. I admit that I do not enjoy the idea of being sold and becoming someone's property.

"After you have been paid, I doubt it is any concern of yours, but I fully intend of using this training to kill my buyer...

"I guess what I am saying is that I abhor slavery, and in order to see justice done, I will not run. I'll submit and undergo this training. I'll let you turn me into a killer. But the second I am no longer your concern, my new master is good as dead. I hope you are not fond of them."

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: Brissol, Montarra
Speaking With: Rosalda Lawrence

Eliias smiled at her and turned his eyes back to the pages. "'What an odd thing to say,' Snow replied. 'Have you been hurt for long?' She set her basket on the ground as the man collapsed and dropped to his side. The handsome man, with eyes full of panic and remorse, did the only thing a man in his situation could... He laughed, but Snow knew it was to stop himself from crying, for any man would know when their situation was dire.

"'I was trapped,' The man began, lifting his shirt to show the gash in his side, 'in a position I did not know how to break free from. I was in a room, rigged to a set of traps. On one side of the room was a jewel, but the jewel shared a cage with a lion. On the other side was an open arch, my escape. But I was chained to mechanism. If I walked to the arch, the cage would open, and the lion would come after me.

"'... And if I went after the jewel, I would have to walk through the lion's cage to retrieve it.' He clutched at his wound as a spasm of pain show through his body and blood trickled between his fingertips. The bleeding was quick, and Snow was sure that this man would die. But Snow, ever compassionate, would not let this man die without his story being told.

"'So what did you do?' Snow inquired.

"'Exactly what I should not have done...I soothed the lion, I lulled it to sleep with songs, I spoke pretty and soft words to it, hoping it would get me closer to the jewel. My greed nearly cost me my life.' His wound began to itch, and the bleeding slowed. He was looking nearer and nearer to death, but he calmed and spoke more steadily. 'When the lion slept, I sneaked into his cage, hoping to snag the jewel. But the lion was clever, and the suspicious sound of my rattling chains woke it.

"'The lion clawed my side and I dropped the jewel. I lost everything... And I ran, far from the lion and the jewel. I passed through a town, but all seemed to ignore my presence. I was sure I would die alone, so I wandered into the forest... And I found you, and you asked. That is the most beautiful thing anyone could have done for me...' The man removed his hand from the wound so his blood could flow freely, for he was ready to die now that his story had been told.

"... But death did not come, and warmth returned to his body. All the blood that he had lost retreated back into him and the once large gash in his side shrunk and closed. Snow's eyes grew wide at what she had witnessed, and the man was equally surprised, yet also glad that he would live.

"He turned to Snow, with a sudden sense of knowing, and he embraced her in the longest hug he had ever given. 'You've saved my life.' The man said, holding her tighter.

"'How?' Snow did not understand what she had done to work such a miracle. Releasing her from his embrace, he looked her in the eyes and smiled. Snow smiled back, but her smile was a question, while his was an attempt at giving an answer. He shook his head and hugged her again.

"'Never underestimate the importance of listening.' The man said, his voice partially muffled by Snow's dark and shiny hair. 'What is your name?' The man finally asked.

"... And we will continue this story later, Your Grace. In the mean time, you should sleep or come with me, I have work to do before the night is out."
Eliias closed the book and set it on her bedside table.

Divine Muse

User Image
User Image
Speaking with: The Matrons

She carefully added the three drops poison to the tea meant for the Headmaster from the broken seal on her nail. She quickly pressed her nails together, hiding the wax that helped create pouch beneath her nail before the wax warmed and molded it against her nail, innocuous once more. It wouldn’t kill him, though he would deserve it, but he’d been helping himself to the Matrons’ girls a little too freely. They had warned him. He’d ignored it. The Matrons wanted him taught a lesson. He wouldn’t be leaving the privy for a night and day with the three drops they had ordered her to put in his tea. It would strike in several hours and last for a day and a half. If she were braver, and didn’t fear death, she’d have added a few more and let the gods have the monster. She turned, setting the tea before the monster with his lunch, then she added the whiskey he preferred to be in his tea that he couldn’t be seen openly drinking without facing censure. The whiskey would hide the taste of the poison.

She kept her head bowed and took three steps back, not daring to look up. She never looked up. To look up would be out of character and make him aware that something was wrong. She wore a gown of near white, not because she had a higher station than the other girls, but because the Matrons had forbidden anyone from touching her, and the dress they put her in would show if someone so much as brushed against her. That wasn’t to say she was never touched…But only under the Matrons’ orders was she to ever allow another to touch her without facing punishment. She listened as the headmaster spoke aloud of the coming arrivals, one in particular was rumored to be of some interest according to Donovan DeVries, but he never mentioned any names. That was another reason the Matrons sent her…To listen…

It didn’t take long for the beast to wolf down his meal and tea before he shoved the tray across his desk and ordered her to take it away. She had learned long ago to not turn her back on him, nor lean over his desk to grab anything. He had left his fork on the far side of the desk, and she knew better than to move within reach or lean across the desk. She played the simpleton and ignored the fork, backing from the desk towards the door. “You forgot something!” He barked and she flinched, looking up with innocent blue eyes as he held the fork up. She only walked back and held the tray just close enough for him to toss it onto the surface. He did, giving her a glare she as sure meant she would be paying for some imagined, or not so imagined slight later.

She made her way to the kitchens, cleaning the dishes herself, leaving no trace or proof that the headmaster had been poisoned with this meal. The wax from beneath her nail was tossed into the rubbish fire and it disappeared into the ash, the heat too much for the wax to stand up to. She washed her hands with the utmost care, leaving no trace of the poison on her hands to be transferred or absorbed herself and she reported back to the Matrons. “Well?”

“He drank the tea.” She replied. “Did you learn anything? And look up at us girl.” She lifted her gaze, her shoulders still hunched slightly. It only took a glare from one of the women to have her standing straight as a soldier giving a report to their general. “There is a new student coming that he said would be of some note, but he did not mention the name, Matrons. Only that DeVries was bringing him.” She said. “I could not remain longer without it looking suspicious.”

“That is fine. You will watch for Donovan DeVries and see if you can get some look at this new student. Report back to us.”

She gave a curtsey and hurried from the room before they decided she needed to practice her skills of seduction on someone.

Distinct Reveler

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

Currently Speaking: Eliias Crowley

Rosalda had, while leaning his head on his shoulder, read ahead of him. In fact, she had finished both open pages before he had reached the part where the stranger had explained his imprisonment, as odd as it was, but, she knew that there was symbolism behind it all, yet, she didn't care to think it over. Eliias did, after all, have a wonderful voice, and this had a calming effect on her. She felt...less alone. Less frightened.

Because she had someone there who would listen to her.

When he finished she lifted her head off his shoulder, and swung her leg out to the edge of the bed and stood up, her eyes raising and meeting his. "I'm much more of a nocturnal person anyway, even before all this happened. It's much more quieter around here when there aren't people moving about, and easier to get things done," She said softly. She went to say something else before there came a knock at the door, and she turned her attention it.

"Enter!"

Her voice had forgone its gentleness, the fright now gone, and in it's place came a firm, unwavering tone. A tone that did not match the look of surprise when the weezy little librarian came in, bowing. "My lady," He said softly, before standing up and holding out two books at her. "The updated laws of our country can be found in this volume. I dare say that you have an outdated version, and this is Both Lorne's and Kalov's theories of governing. Bit more practical than what you have up there," He said, his eyes turning accusatory towards her bookshelves, which covered most of the room. Rosalda for a moment was stunned, and then collected herself. "Thank you, Aramdeus. This shall be of help, though, I can't always agree with Lorne's ideas of humanity..." She said softly.

"No? Well, that's a sign of youth. I can easily tell you both men are right and wrong, and you'll see so too, the longer you remain on the throne." He bowed.

"Now, I must return to my duties, your Grace, if I may?" Rose looked up at him, and nodded in response, and the man opened the door once again, but, stopped, and turned. "Oh, and, your cat. He dragged another half-dead dog into the library." It took everything for Rose not to laugh."If you could get him to stop, that would be nice. Sometimes, I don't find them until after they've passed, and it's a job enough getting the stench out." And with that, he left, going to close the door before Narej squeezed his way in.

Rose gave her panther a look as he sat down and looked up at her. "Leaving dead things in the library? That's bad." She told him, poking his head. Narej looked absolutely indignant as lowered his head, his ears moving back. "You know better," She said softly, resting her hand on his head. "And the same thing goes to attacking Iago in the halls. He's complained to me twice this week. And yet, she could tell by way Narej was not paying her the slightest attention that he was not listening to a word she was saying. She sighed, looking up at Eliias.

"Was there anything else that Peter was attempting to do before he died?"

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Armor Island, Montarra
Speaking With: Kelevra

“Since we are being honest with each other, you can know that if you kill your buyer, I would not care in the least bit. In fact, I would help give you that chance.” It was true he was being paid to kidnap the Prince, an amount that would make even a Royal blush, but there was another cost… The buyer knew about Donovan DeVries, enough to make the man’s life miserable. Silence was part of the selling price, and if Kelevra could kill them, more power to them.

Donovan rose at that point and nodded to Kelevra, “Rest up your Highness. In two days we will arrive at your new home and your new life will begin. Some friendly advice, if I were you, decide what you will be when you arrive. A predator, or prey. With that he left his captive and headed back on deck.

Kelevra was a surprising individual, he had expected a brat who would need to be broken to within an inch of his life. He found that the boy would probably retain part of his inward steel, he would need that before his time was finished. He felt nothing about kidnapping the boy, he had never felt guilt before. But, he was feeling something towards the boy… affection perhaps?

For two days they sailed and Kelevra was kept unconscious during part of it to ensure the final location was exactly known. The home of the Academy was in the Western Most Armor Island. They were close to the capitol of Montarra yes, but they bribed most of the surveyors to ensure no one came and checked up on them. Plus, the island was difficult to dock on, there were large rocky outcroppings which made navigating extremely perilous.

When they finally arrived they took longboats to the island itself. The ship simply could not fit. Kelevra was allowed to have his chains removed once they were safely in the Academy. The man could do little except move his feet.

The Academy was a large structure, both above and below ground. Octagon in construction with various outcroppings for stables, forges, and other things needed. There was no need for a wall, the island kept the students trapped on its shores. If anyone tried to swim, the currents would kill them, or bring them back to shore.

As soon as they entered the Academy he made his presence known to the instructors, who bowed and fawned over him. When he inquired as to why the headmaster was not here he was told he was in his privy, and had been there for two days. This was the last straw for Donovan, he had been receiving disturbing reports about the man abusing students because of his position. Donovan had come here not only to drop of Kelevra, but to restore order to this place... “I am removing him from his post, I am taking over. I have given him too much leniency. Put him in Pit. I’m sure students would love to use him for anatomy lessons.” The instructors nodded and headed to convey his orders to all others. One matron stood nearby looking at the Prince.

A new student Matron. Please take him to the testing chambers to find out what classes and team he will be placed on. I will be in the headmaster’s, I mean my… office. Please send for me when he is facing the Placement Trial.” The placement trial was when the student faced another student, usually one close to graduation. It was a mock battle but injury was very possible, it was meant to see what lessons needed to be taught, and which ones needed to be untaught. It was usually quite... thorough.

Divine Muse

User Image
User Image
Speaking with: Donovan DeVries

She couldn’t help but smile when she watched the former headmaster get thrown into the Pit. She was glad for her lack of courage…This was a far more suitable punishment for the man…He had used the girls for his games, now the students would use him for theirs…And she knew it wasn’t just the girls he had wronged either…She had seen the man that DeVries had brought to shore through the window. He seemed familiar, but she couldn’t exactly place him…Perhaps she had seen some of his kin when she was younger, but she would not be mentioning that…She finished up her kitchen duties, preparing the meal for the headmaster. This one was without poison and the Matron who came into the kitchen quickly barked her orders.

“Take that tray to the Headmaster’s office. Add wine! The Baron has far more sense than that old fool he is replacing.” Anna Belle nodded and quickly took a pitcher to the cellars where the wine was kept. She made sure the Baron was given a generous ration of the best wine and placed it on the tray with his grilled fish, asparagus, mushrooms, and roasted potatoes. She replaced the tea cup with a glass for the wine and she carried it to his office, knocking once before following the order of entering.

She kept with her usual behavior, her eyes downcast, her head bowed as she placed the tray of food on the desk. Since he had never been here when Anna was attending the former headmaster, she spoke up. “Sir, the former headmaster preferred me to stay an wait for his tray. If you prefer, I can wait in the hall or return later.” She did not offer her name, only what she was there for. He hadn’t asked her name, and the Matrons did not like her offering her name without it being asked. One must keep a certain amount of mystery. Giving away your name right away removes that mystery, and for a pretty face, mystery can be the only thing that keeps it pretty. She had seen a girl who had not heeded that lesson…Anna wanted to do with that fate.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Speaking With: Rosalda Lawrence

"Apart from the alliance with Hackathorn, I know of nothing else your brother was planning." Eliias spoke truthfully. "Ever since the King of Acaelus passed, and the wedding in Rochford, your brother and I found little time to spend together. He sent me to most social events in his stead." Which meant that the king could have very well been planning something on his own while he was sending Eliias away, and Eliias was eager to find out what those were. "Perhaps we could look through Peter's belongings and see if we might find some of his plans. He may have written some of them down."

Eliias helped the queen to her feet and handed her a cloak from the rack nearby. "It's cold out tonight." Eliias informed, placing the cloak over her shoulders. The queen hadn't granted permission to look through her brother's things, and despite wrapping her in the cloak as if she had already given an answer, he was still waiting for one. He raised an eyebrow to her as he tied the cloak string so it would not fall. "What are your orders?"

Distinct Reveler

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

Currently Speaking: Eliias Crowley

She nodded, fastening her cloak around her pale throat with the silver clasp that had been fashioned into a large panther, a sapphire set to where the eye would be. She looked over to him and nodded. "If there was one thing my brother did take my advice on, it was writing down everything that came to mind that he thought could help with his rule." She said softly as she turned to him. In truth, she had done it so historians hundreds of years later could study her brother's rule. A rule she thought would have lasted a long time.

Since Peter's death, Rosalda had kept the room under lock and key, a key in which she had around her own neck, always hiding in the bodice of whatever gown she was forced into, so that no one could break into the room, not with out severely damaging the lock, in which case, the passing maids would know and have alerted her immediately. She reached for the small, thin silver chain on her neck and gave it a tug, where the key now laid upon her gown. She grabbed a hold of it and unclasped the chain from beneath her hair, and turned to him.
"Come. Knowing Peter, he'll have plenty for us to look through," She said quietly as she moved out the door, sinking into her own thoughts again. She was afraid of what she'll find there, in the confine's of Peter's thoughts and plans. She always had a horrible feeling that they would involve her in some way, after all, most plans in politics did involve family members...but, he wouldn't have done that to her. After all, he knew her opinions on arranged marriages with complete strangers.

He wouldn't have thrown her into that kind of life.

...Would he?

Dedicated Sex Symbol

16,725 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Amy Lynn Hawke

►Don't want to let it lay me down this time.
Drown my will to fly.
Here in the darkness I know myself.
Can't break free until I let it go.
Let me go.◄

Leon

Amy felt the child being lifted from her arms and into Princess Tabitha's. She smiled in sweetness and watched as the girl left the room with her child. Then focused her attention back on King Gareth as they chatted. "It's quite alright, sir. I understand your reason for leaving so quickly. I would have done the same if I was in your position." Amy clasped her hands together and gazed at the floor, not knowing what else to say. Might as well get down to business. "My real reason for traveling to Valryte is to learn of my late husband. I have his journal which keeps all his history of places he has traveled and some of his business for traveling there." She handed the journal to the king. "The journal has mentioned Valryte many times and since he was a noble and distantly related to royalty, would you know of the man named Leon? If you don't..then I guess I have wasted both your time and mine." She said, shamefully. Finding some information of her late husband was hard to track since the man had such a private life. So much for having an open relationship like a wife and husband should have.

►Darling, I forgive you... After all,
Anything is better than to be alone.
And in the end I guess I had to fall.
Always find my place among the ashes.◄

Speaking with:King Gareth

User Image

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Emera, Valryte
Speaking With: Wraith

He glanced at the title Wraith handed him and chuckled slightly, Ah religion, opiates for the masses.” He personally didn’t believe in any gods, he believed in a simple philosophy… the strong will crush the weak. Gareth was weak, he was strong, it was a simple matter of timing.

He flipped through it slightly and found the religion to be unique in the way that they seemed to worship battle and bloodshed. Such a bloodthirsty people, it was a surprise to him they had lasted so long as a Kingdom. Based on his experiences, so much aggression would turn in on itself infinitely, creating a downward trend into chaos.

He looked at Wraith, Part of me doesn’t want to go and let the situation sort itself out. The other… is saying the cracks in the foundation need to be fixed, as quickly as possible.” He sat down heavily in another chair next to Wraith and began to browse through the book further. He really did not want to deal with learning another useless religion…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff