Welcome to Gaia! ::

dequindre_313
Shizuka taki
Name:Angela
Sex:Female
Race:Human/Mage
Weapons biggrin evil Staff, and @ dragon daggers.
Bio:Lived alone since the attack on the Forset, about 15 years ago.Some people say she might be the Rightfull heir to the throne, she shurgs it off. She might have more family somewhere but she never quits sercing for her family. She has seen the Knight before roaming around the town, Well thats what she think. Some of the Townsfolk think she is crazy.

Well, I would say, if you're a suspected heir to the throne, you might as well take the honor before it is taken from you by someone who is not worthy, or will destroy this town and these people.
I don't know if its true alright!
Shizuka taki
dequindre_313
Shizuka taki
dequindre_313
name: Braxton
sex: female
race: werewolf/human mix
weapons: Red and white5-inch blade sheath knife
bio: My parents bpught me a white stallion with red eyes when I was five. I called him Shyecun. I Ran away from my parents at age seven. One of the townsfolk took me in for a few years. She told me the story of the forest. I didn't believe her, so my friend, Lily, and I ran away to the forest one night. We were attacked by a pack of wolves. she was killed trying to fight them off, but I fled, and escaped with only a bite, or so I thought. one night, I stared feeling strange, and I turned half-wolf myself. I live off mainly my own blood, and , when able to find it, blood of small animals. Shyecun is my only friend.
((welcome))

*backs up, startled slightly* thank you
*looks at her* What are the towns people talking about.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
walking through town i head to a bar..... hmmmm sake!
Well, yes, but if you are the only suspected one, it could be a great thing.
dequindre_313
Shizuka taki
dequindre_313
Shizuka taki
dequindre_313
name: Braxton
sex: female
race: werewolf/human mix
weapons: Red and white5-inch blade sheath knife
bio: My parents bpught me a white stallion with red eyes when I was five. I called him Shyecun. I Ran away from my parents at age seven. One of the townsfolk took me in for a few years. She told me the story of the forest. I didn't believe her, so my friend, Lily, and I ran away to the forest one night. We were attacked by a pack of wolves. she was killed trying to fight them off, but I fled, and escaped with only a bite, or so I thought. one night, I stared feeling strange, and I turned half-wolf myself. I live off mainly my own blood, and , when able to find it, blood of small animals. Shyecun is my only friend.
((welcome))
The townsfolk are talking about me *looks towards the old castle* hmmm
*backs up, startled slightly* thank you
*looks at her* What are the towns people talking about.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Dark_Ones_Soul
Name: Soul
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Fangs, poisoned knives, Magic skills...
Bio: When he was young he found a bat in the forest and brang it 2 his house it killed his parents but not him... the bat then formed into his head causing the wings out of his head... he then needed blood and loved 2 kill...
((welcome))

6,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
Name: Hyperion
Sex: Female
Race: Fire Demon
Weapons: twin flame daggers strapped to her thighs, fire magick
Bio: lives her life as a hired assassin, little else is known of her history.

*is hidden in the shadows*

Dangerous Fatcat

Rauk tapped his finger's agaisnt the thrones arm makeing a tiny clattter
"..I will overtake this land..if no one else does I will..stupid myth's will not stop the ketshi's reign.."
dequindre_313
I would like to find out where my family is
Rauk Ketshi
Rauk tapped his finger's agaisnt the thrones arm makeing a tiny clattter
"..I will overtake this land..if no one else does I will..stupid myth's will not stop the ketshi's reign.."

No, you can't. Only the true heir can overtake this throne. I will not serve a false king.

Dangerous Fatcat

OOC:One I am in the castle your in the town and two..well..I forgot two but none the less look at one
Shizuka taki
dequindre_313
I would like to find out where my family is

Well, I know I'm better off without a family. families only rule and control....
*walks aways from the girl and starts to walk towards the castle* hmmm....

6,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
*hyperion pulled a dark black cloak over her
head, emerging from the shadows. many emptied
into their houses as the sun set. hyperion ignored
them and entered into the bar*
Rauk Ketshi
OOC:One I am in the castle your in the town and two..well..I forgot two but none the less look at one

Oh, yes, and what, may I ask, qualifies you to take this place of honor in this castle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff