Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Cafe --> outside || Company: the customers --> alone ---> Bigby and Joelle || Thoughts: Well, at least I get the night off.

Red glanced up at Belle as she decided what she wanted to order and she pushed herself up from the table. "You got it. coming right up." Ruby gave the girl a small smile then went to the counter and placed the order. She went about the diner, again, making sure everyone was comfortable and she stepped past Belle just in time to hear the girl's question. "Yeah, I gotta...." Her foot got caught on the edge of one of the chairs and the half full glass coffee pot she had in her hand went flying. She steadied herself on the table but not before the pot hit the floor and shattered, sending the hot liquid everywhere. [********] Her eyes shot up to her boss and he glared at her. "Ruby! That's it! Your head has been in the clouds today. Take the rest of the day off!" She stared up at him in horror and shook her head. "At least let me clean this up and get Belle her food..." "No!" Bakewell shouted at her. Her eyes narrowed at him and she stood up straight then heard the bell ringing for Belle's food. She looked to it then glanced to Bakewell and did against his wishes. Red hurried over to grab the girls food then placed it on the table.

"No I'm not. Text me." She whispered to the girl then fled the scene after grabbing her cloak off of the coat hanger. Stupid people, why the hell didn't they ever push in her chairs? How was Bakewell going to run the whole thing by himself? It didn't really matter, he was going to do what he wanted and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. He was her boss and she had to do what he said. She certainly didn't have to like it though. As she stepped out the doors she looked across the street and to her apartment. Second floor, number 5. She didn't want to go there and spend all day in that place. "A walk it is then, I guess." With a quick swish of her arms the cloak soon sat at it's usual place around her shoulders and she hooked the clasp together at the front. It was so completely obvious who she was it was almost unberable. Oh well. She didn't care who knew who she was. It was only a matter of time for her to figure out who everyone else was. She had Belle tagged down, Tink also because of how much she fixed things. Punzel? Well that one was just obvious. But then there were others. Like that Joelle girl, she certainly wasn't one of them. Nor was that Ezra girl she had run into earlier. And Bigby.... Bigby what? She'd never known his last name before.

But apparently they had some sort of run in, if they hadn't he wouldn't look as though he constantly wanted to kill her. A sigh came from her as she traveled down the road. Well sidewalk really. If she were walking down the road she'd be sure to have gotten hit by something. She felt her pocket buzz and she pulled out her phone. This blasted thing. It wasn't like she knew how to work it, hardly. She knew how to text and make phone calls. That was the extent of her abilities with the blasted thing. And it was one of those stupid fancy smart phones. It just buzzed randomly and she couldn't freaking figure it out. Unfortunately, it was the only thing that they had in stock the day she decided to go and get one. Which was probably totally bogus. She was a naive little thing and she knew after she got the device that they had just bamboozled her. Red flipped the thing over in her hands. She had been walking for quite some time, how far away from home she was, or even where she was, she had no idea. Her shoulder bumped rather harshly into something. No, someone, and her phone went flying. A scream erupted out of her throat and she looked up to see who she had run into. Bigby. Fuucckk. She groaned to herself then bent down to grab her phone.

At least the company had the gall to tell her to get a case for the thing. She inspected it thoroughly then looked back up at Bigby and her eyes glanced to the girl he was with. Joelle. "Oh." Well this made for an awkward encounter. Big seemed to be all 'big brother' style to her and her eyes were red and puffy. What the hell had happened? Her eyes gazed the sky as her nose caught a whiff of smoke. Was that... that couldn't be the direction where the girl's parents worked, could it? Without even thinking Red burst out "Is everything okay Joelle?" She knew she didn't want to interact with Big, but this girl seemed so distraught. Hopefully what she was thinking had happened hadn't. Her eyes became soft as she reached for the girl but pulled back almost immediately and glanced up at Big. Was he looking at her, or just deciding to ignore her as he had early with the little encounter between him and Belle? Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly and she took a step back from the pair. She wanted to assess the situation, but with as little information as she had there was really nothing for her to do. Hopefully, Bigby wouldn't answer for the girl. She hated when people didn't let others answer their own questions.

[ooc: her outfit is in the center picture]

"Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?

User Image
User Image

Bigby could only watch as Joelle dealt with her grief. The wolf hadn’t any family he cared about, his mother had died and the qualms he had with his father and brothers had been so severed they may as well be dead anyway. He hadn’t experienced the grief of losing a loved one for hundreds...thousands of years. His eyebrows pulled together as he looked to the building, the groaning of metal loud before the structure started to fold on itself. The forsaken hadn’t spared any effort...and that certainly wasn’t admiration in his thoughts. The fireman wanted them back, for their own safety, the wolf looking back as Joelle feebly tried to explain her parents were in there. An understanding look passed from the fireman to the wolf as the girl turned their backs on them. Bigby dipped his head, to let the fireman know he would deal with the girl, and watched him battle with the flames once more. He had never been a fan of fire...it hurt and was one of the slowest and more painful things to heal.

Arms wrapped around him delicately, the wolf glancing down at Joelle startled before his arms slowly moved around her, holding her tight to reassure her. “It’ll....be ok....” Bigby muttered, not really sure what else he could add. He was bad at this reassurance stuff....especially by a canines standard. His large hand ran from the top of her head down the length of her hair before she finally let go, wiping tears from her porcelain face. Humans were so fragile...so delicate....easily broken it wasn’t fair. She met his gaze with new found determination and the wolf responded simply by raising an eyebrow at her. Her tone wasn’t one to be argued with, she was upset and in all fairness he would rather she do something useful that stupidly throw herself into revenge killing....that never ended well. Her eyes were red and puffy, glazed over and shining like marbles as she looked back to the inferno. Bigby let her have that moment to think, hands in his pockets, his own gaze shifting around as he waited.

”Bigby.... her voice was so torn, so pained, the wolf looked to her quickly and stepped over, offering his hand as she moved to stand. The officer interrupted her, promising to find the culprits that had done this. Bigby bowed his head, hand balling into a fist...he would find who did this...it wasn’t human business. The words Joelle spoke made him glance up from behind the strands of hair that had fallen over his eyes, her words confusing him for a second before he realised she was just covering up. The police wouldn’t find anything, and with the idea the electrics had been faulty...they would decide on that allowing him and Joelle to focus on the real perpetrators. A card was exchanged, ripped up and left to float away on the breeze with the ashes and embers of the fire. Brown eyes glanced back to the girl as she tried to speak, finally getting her request to take her home across. “Of course I can...” he finally spoke, stepping beside her, a strong arm going around her and holding her near him as they walked. He decided against the taxi, thinking a walk would be the best way for Joelle to think and get everything worked out.

A few blocks away he finally relinquished his grip, his arm sliding back and hand settling in his trouser pocket. The wolf kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt on her reflections or upset her further. Besides, he had other things to think about...including keeping the forsaken away from Silverwood. One this close was bad news and while his priorities were on Joelle at the moment, he still had a job to do, and the citizens of Silverwood were still relying on him to protect them as best he can. He sighed slowly as Joelle’s apartment block finally came into view, little Bigby sat outside loyally awaiting her return and guarding it for her. “Joelle....you realise that you can’t stay at home. Not after everything that has happened today.” He spoke solemnly, not even glancing at her. This was his business approach, and while the human had no idea what he did with his time, no matter who she was, she wouldn’t change his tactics. “I want you to pack a bag, I am going to find you a spare-“ he paused. Were there any free places? His exhale sounded more like a growl “You’ll have to stay with me...” he murmured “Until I find you a better place...Silverwood is pretty full and we can’t afford any more spells for more housing at the moment” his voice was curt, showing he wasn’t going to even think about explaining the ‘magical’ housing. His gaze shifted down and to the side, away from Joelle briefly.

A few more steps and the wolf turned to look at her finally, about to speak when a smaller figure slammed hard into him. The pain as wounds were jarred made him with a stifled snarl and pull back, arms around his middle, a grimace on his face. The scream had hurt his sensitive ears, and as he saw the figure dart down to scrabble at their phone with a curse his eyes widened at the red cape, that scent hitting him for the second time that day. Why her...of all the people...why her...

His eyes illuminated angrily, one hand dropping to his side, tightening angrily into a fist. No apology...no attempt to get away Red just ignored his presence and instantly spat a question at Joelle. His nostrils flared before he stepped in front of Joelle protectively, glaring down angrily at Red. “Joelle is fine” he said deeply, stepping forward to make her step back. “Apologies too good for you now?” he snarled. Boy he was having difficulty keeping his temper in check today. He needed to calm down, but in his defence...today had been stressful. He leaned down ever slow slightly to look her dead in the eyes, frowning at her “You are on very very thin ice with me Miss Red....do not make me warn you again...” he snarled, more growl that words. He straightened up, looking to Joelle “Go get your stuff...” he instructed sharply. “Don’t worry, there’s nothing here...I would have scented it...” he assured her with a nod before something hit him.

He looked back to Red, folding his arms. Could he...no...he wouldn’t...not over his dead body. He looked to Joelle, her red eyes and tearstained cheeks making him growl in irritation. “I can’t believe I’m doing this....” the wolf murmured quietly to himself before closing his eyes. “Red!” he barked her name with such power and authority, enough to stop her from walking away. His eyes opened to look at her, his body was turned to face Joelle’s apartment, he glanced at Red briefly gesturing with a move of his head for the girl to approach him before looking back to the apartment. “Joelle needs to stay with someone relatively close to the business office....” he didn’t know how to word this without that accursed I need you phrase so he bit down on his dignity. “I need you to take her in. If I recall you life opposite the cafe, not too far from the business office....” finally the wolf looked at Red, a serious expression on his face. “I have promised her my protection but she cannot stay with me. This does not make us ok in any sense of the word you understand...I am doing my job...and in doing this you will be protecting your friend. Understood?” he looked back to Joelle’s apartment. “Besides....I’m not giving you a choice....” he added with a murmured, brown eyes darting to the corner of his eyes to watch her reaction with mild amusement while waiting for Joelle to return with her stuff.

User Image

"You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: ]

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Her home || Company: Big & Joelle ---> alone || Thoughts: (insert angry thoughts here about Bigby)

b*****d. Red thought bitterly as Bigby stepped up and answered the question that was obviously meant for Joelle. "I'm sure she was capable o...." He cut her off as he pushed her backwards with his own step forward. She wasn't going to stand down to him, not while she saw someone so distraught standing in front of here. This poor girl was only going to get even more upset considering the fact that Bigby was being such a controlling a**. Her eyes narrowed as she was going to answer before she watched him address Joelle. She was going to go get her stuff. What for? Where was she going? She had a place of her own, where the hell would she be going? Ruby looked at him with angry eyes as she walked passed him after Joelle started off to go get her clothes. He didn't want anything to do with her, and she didn't want anything to do with him. Especially if he was going to be acting like this the whole time. He wanted an apology, well tough s**t. He wasn't getting one.

Ruby marched passed him and had only taken, one, two, three steps before he called for her. His loud voice obnoxious in her ears. She wanted to keep going, she wanted to just walk away to spite him, but the feeling in her stomach stopped her from continuing on. She rolled her phone over and over in her hands as she glared back at Big. Unfortunately she had left her heels at home, all she wanted were about seven inch heels to close up the gap of their heights. She turned on her heel, placing the phone in her back pocket and crossing her arms. "Don't think I'm going to apologize, especially not with the way you treated me back at the diner." Why was she speaking right now? Why was she even saying that. She was the one who had prompted said reaction out of him at the diner, it was her fault. She finally calmed down slightly then stood beside him. With a sideways glance she sighed and placed her hands on her hips as he began speaking. Red stared at him with an unfaltered gaze until he told her she had to take him in. It was his duty to protect the girl, but Red had to be the one to take her in. "No ******** way!"

His voice was final and he turned from her to watch for the girl to come back. Red stood with her body angled toward him, hands dropped down to her sides, and her mouth slightly open. Her eyes were burning with a fiery hatred where she wished she had her bow and arrows with her. She'd hunt the s**t out of this man right now. Who did he think he was?! Why was she even considering doing this? Perhaps because if she didn't she knew he would hunt her down? Well go for it, she'd hunt him right back. Her arms crossed and her head whipped away to look at Joelle as she approached them. There was no way she was going to be cordial to a girl who was now forced on her. Not right now. Ruby let out a quiet squeal of anger and folded her hands into fists. "I have to go clean." She turned straight ahead to go to her apartment and called over her shoulder before she set off. "You owe me. You owe me big time. I don't know what, but when the time comes, I'll know. Good for nothing son of a b***h. She passed Joelle with a quiet farewell then headed off to her place to clean it up a little bit. It wasn't messy by any means, but when she got angry or stressed she cleaned. She didn't know why, but that was what she did. As soon as she got to her place she threw off her cape onto the small loveseat and grabbed a rag then started to violently dust everything in her home. "That good for nothing son of a b***h. He owes me. My god, he owes me so ******** bad." Her hands scrubbed so violently that they began to ache. But that didn't stop her.

[ooc: center icon holds her clothing]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She breathed… and all she smelt was smoke and ash, and death…. It hung think in the air, as if she had take a knife cut it and consumed part of it. She felt weak and at loss with the world. Today, was supposed to be a good day… but life didn’t work out that way. A person can say all they want that it will be a good day… but, could she really say today. Had been a good day? She felt his arm wrap around her, helping as they walked. Her eyes only for a moment went up to the wolf. She fell into the warmth and the safety, the strength all those feelings that she had felt as a child, they remained still. Still ever present in this moment as she leaned into him; weary of his wounds as they walked in silence. Maybe… in some way today had been a good day. She had a face to the man who always had looked out for her. She had met Bigby… she had learned the truth of the reality around her. But in her heart. There was a deep fire building like the inferno that had consumed her parents. A deep anger that she knew could not be put out. They had killed her father, killed her parents… tried to kill her and Bigby. And they took over Neverland… they would pay for their actions. And regret ever stepping into neverland or Earth….

In that time, that they walked side by side, her head once in a while finding his arm to rest on…her mind was like a frantic childs; running here and running there and going here and over there. It didn’t know what to think, or where to go from the next thought. Little connected. Some, made absolutely no sense at all… she took in a deep breath. When she woke up in the morning… she would have no job. She would not have a mother, or her step father… and every person who lived in silverwood… she would look at them and somehow try and figure out what fable they belonged to. If they were like her father and Bigby. The dark antagonists she loved, now living in this human world forgiven of the sins they had been written to do. Or were they like Mr. Bakewell… the gingerbread man, happy and cheery still baking away…. The world seemed so vast and her little problems meant nothing to it… only to her… and the people who cared…. And those dragged into it.

His arm came lose from her, sticking itself into the pocket of his trousers. She shivered. Realizing that their slow pace walk, had now ended near her apartment. Her eyes looked to it. Shattered glass broken things. She took in a breath…. Sharp. Nervous. It would be back. But… when. Now? Could it still be there. Suddenly there was a small whine and her eyes opened. Bigby. she said softly to the Malamute that waged his tail and slowly made his way over to its owner. She fell to her knees, burying her face into his fur as the dog sat and knew that something had happened. Its eyes looking to the wolf only to return to Joelles face as she pulled back. Her puffy red eyes almost glassing over again with tears…he licked her cheek and she petted his head…. Kissing his big black nose before standing back up. No more crying not right now. Her eyes turned to bigby as he spoke. She nodded at his words. She didn’t want to stay here. If the beast was to be back, she didn’t want to be waiting for it in that apartment. But the idea of staying in his apartment… she looked to him.

Joelle had never lived with a man, let alone really been with one. She had a boyfriend or two in university…but nothing ever happened, and she was too busy trying to figuring out her life, balance the factor that she never felt right in any of the relationships and well… they always said it was over and she had no problem say she agreed. Anyway the thought was odd to picture… and the only thing she could think of was a cave… a wolf den… and then the image of Bigby.. shirtless yeah… she crossed her arms not really being able to look him in the eye as she mulled that thought over with ten thousand others mixed inbetween. But before she could say, okay to his statement he grunt and a highpitched scream erupted. She jumped, thinking it was another one of those things and little b hid his head behind Joelle as she looked petrified to the woman on the ground…. A deep crimson red cap… Little Red…. Ridinghood. Oh no.

She watched little red ridding hood pick up her phone and start at it desperately before starting to Bigby… now that Joelle thought about it. She looked lie the waitress at Mr.Bakewell’s restaurant…she most likely was. But all right now that she thought about, was the fact that the wolf and red were right near to eachother... not only had she bumped his injured body… she screamed and… she was now directing a question to her… ignoring the wolf before her… Her eyes started to the girl… she.. didn’t really want to be around anyone… not really… she started to bigby. Nearing him wanting to grip his arm and pull him back… but thought that it might be just a bit of a bad idea. He didn’t look impressed to see the fable girl… but who would. As the story goes. The wolf ate the grandma and depending on the version he also ate little red riding hood before the huntsman saved the day… Then the wolf was liced open and sunk at the bottom of the lake. She remembered the scar on his chest from a few hours ago…he must hold deep anger towards them… no matter how fresh he wished to start… like her father and peterpan… the dark way he told that version of the story….version… she thought in her thoughts… wasn’t there one other version to little red riding hood?

Bigby stepped infront of her and answered Reds question himself. In a way. She was really thankful. She felt herself closing up and except for bigby her dog and the wolf before her… she just wanted to shut down and be by herself. Come to complete terms with everything… in away. She acted as if nothing had happened just less than an hour ago. The reality and fact of her mothers death fading in and out like the tide before a wave would come and hit her with all the emotions… it was a rolercoaster Joelle hoped she wouldn’t have to jump back onto in a very long time… but.. she was on it.. and right now she was at the start. Still okay, until everything would take off again… her eyes looked to bigby. Her hand reaching out to him involuntary, holding his arm lightly. She was silent in the action looking up to him as he addressed her. She nodded. Letting her hands fall loose from his arms as she guided little b back up in to the apartment. She stopped a moment, just as hesitant as she had Bb was. But Bigby reassured her that nothing was there.

Walking up stairs she grabbed her smaller suitcase and packed it like had asked. It wasn’t really hard to pack a suitcase when she was practically living out of one anyway. She hadn’t really put things away, still trying to fix things up before making everything look nice. Her closet still needed painting, so except for nice dresses, some dress pants, skirts and tops… more of her casual clothes were still located in her suitcases. And clothing boxes. She packed as much as she could stuff into the dufflebag, including her products and other things neceary… and then started at her music stuff. Her keyboard wouldn’t fit in her duffle bag so she opted for her violin instead and lastly grabbed the dog food and his bowl. She started at her apartment for a moment longer. All her pictures were in one of the boxes… now ruined and recked. The one she had on the mantle from when she was a kid was broken and torn from where she could see. But she still went for it. Folding it and sticking it into her pocket before walking back down the stairs with big… missing the tail end of an argument between the two fables.

Bye… Joelle said slowly to Red Riding hood as she left the scene… she started to bigby. Walking back beside him before really looking at him.… he didn’t eat her… and he didn’t kill her… so obviously there was some good progress sort of being made. But by the way his body was tensed and rigged all over… he was obviously doing his best to hold back. What happened… she asked hesitantly… little b huddling away from the wolf. For a malamute. Little b was the biggest suck she had ever met. She looked to the wolf her green eyes looking into brown ones filled with anger… he had a right to be mad at little red ridding hood… She wanted to joke, make light of the situation, say “Well, you didn’t kill her.” But she thought he might not be in the mood to joke about a touchy subject. You know… you are allowed to be angry… and let it out… Her words were quiet as she started up to the sky. You’ll explode if you keep it pent up all the time. Trust me… I know. she said with a bit of a smile to the wolf. She remembered the song… “Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf… who’s afraid of the big bad wolf. I don’t know not me….” She smiled at the memory… her father had once said. “Don’t let Bigby hear you say that… “why” she asked. “You’ll hurt his pride…” he said, but she never understood well not till now. im not afraid….she whispered to herself before looking to the wolf… she dragged him into a lot today.. and she felt terrible for it… I never really liked the huntsman or red riding hood… she said to him, trying to crack out a smile. When she pretended to be red riding hood. She always had tea parties with big... having him scare off the huntsman and worry about the eaten granny later….

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
gingerdoll
Bigby!

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: outside my apartment.

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: a lot

friendtotorofriendtotoro
friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro
═════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image

Bigby rolled his eyes as Red barked at him. “I owe you nothing....” he murmured as she walked away, muttering a farewell to Joelle. The wolf shook his head and stepped forward to take her suitcase easily in his hand. “All packed?” he asked before her question made him glance to where Red had stormed off. “She is just being herself...enjoys trying to make my life a misery by the looks of it. I never remembered her being so....bratty” he exhaled in annoyance before leading the way, walking beside Joelle quietly. “I’ve arranged for you to stay with Red instead. My apartment isn’t suitable...or big enough for two people. Besides, I think you would fare better with Red, and I can still keep an eye on you.” He spoke sternly, clearly still irritated by Reds actions. Allowed to be angry? The wolf glanced to Joelle as she spoke further, shooting him a smile. “If I let out my anger there would be a pretty red cape without an owner...and a wolf no longer needing dinner” his tone was frightening serious, looking forward as he spoke. “Red and I do not see eye to eye, I doubt we ever will, especially not with the way she carries on. Parading herself around and interfering when I am trying to work. She has and always will be an insolent little child, and I want nothing to do with her if I can help it” his voice had a snarl to it before he exhaled, realising he may have put Joelle on edge with his tone.

“I’m sorry...my past is nothing to do with you. Right now, I just want you safe and settled. We can focus on the research your father was doing at a later date. Only when you are ready of course.” He glanced down at the sidewalk; a silence falling between them before Joelle spoke again, making him look to her with a raised eyebrow. A smirk crossed his features “I never liked them much either...” he looked back down, amused and shaking his head before finally they arrived at Reds house. He took Joelle’s bags, and led the way up to the apartment, pausing outside the red door and listening. His eyebrows settled into an irritated frown as his brown eyes drifted to Joelle. He wouldn’t tell her how angry Red was. Bad impressions and all that.

Gently putting the duffel bag down his large hand rapped on the door loudly. His gaze settled on Red, a stern gaze to warn her to watch her tongue. “I’ve brought your new roommate....” he said, allowing Joelle to enter first. He stepped in behind her, placing her bags in the corner and turning to address the two females with his arms folded. “I trust you to get along with each other. I don’t want any catfights...” he spoke sternly, like a father would to his daughters. His gaze shifted to Joelle “I will keep an eye on the place, make sure you are safe. If you need me, the business office is just round the block.” He fished a card from his pocket and handed it to her, his apartment phone number on there. “Just get yourself settled, get some rest. Everything will be better tomorrow” he said before looking to Red coldly. “If you upset her, so help me Red you’ll have bigger things to worry about than me owing you anything....do I make myself clear?” he growled. He made towards the exit, wanting away from this situation now, only stopping as little Bigby whined. The wolf looked down at him, patting the old dog on the head before looking back to the females. “I will check in on you both later. I have some business I need to take care of” he scratched the side of his head, the wound that Joelle had seen to nearly healed up now. “Play nice...” he warned, and with that he pulled the door closed, pausing outside to make sure the two women didn’t tear each other apart like rabid coyotes before he headed down the stairs and back onto the street. First things first....a shower and change of clothes. The dust and blood look wasn’t really for him.

Door opening slowly, Bigby threw his keys on the side and ran his hands through his hair with a slow exhale of relief. Back to the dank dingy flat he lived in. Heading for the bathroom, his hand pressed the answer machine, letting the messages play. All 10 of them....he was a busy wolf.

Stepping under the warm water, he let it wash over his body and wounds. The blood from his old wounds turning the water crimson as it swirled around the plug. First new message....Bigby it’s Bufkin. I was wondering if you had any of that nice... the message cut off as someone else in the office caught the bookkeeper on the phone You lazy sod..get off the phone and back to work.... the message ended there and so the messages continued. Lathering his hair, he rolled his eyes as the next 6 messages were further attempts to get the wolf to pick up the book keeper some alcohol, only to be caught half way through each call. The shower grumbled as he turned the water off and stepped out, wrapping a towel around his waist and stepping into his bedroom to dry off and change. The next two messages were people complaining about missing belongings, Cinderella had lost one of her shoes and King Cole had lost a favourite belt buckle of his. “What do they think I am...I don’t fetch things...” the wolf growled to himself as he shrugged into an off white shirt, black trousers and shoes before settling for a dark brown tie, draping it loosely around his shoulders as he headed for the kitchen for a drink.

Message 10, received today at 15:51 hours.... Bigby pulled the ring top on the can of cola he had decided on, sipping at it and waiting for the message as the unfamiliar number was read out. This hadn’t been left too long ago...interesting. ”....Bigby....Bigby please pick up....you have to be there.... the frantic voice of a woman made the wolf straighten up and approach the phone, listening carefully. ...oh...oh no....I...It’s...its Bo....please Bigby, I think something’s following me. I’m...AHH...no no no....I’m leaving my place to come find you....I need you Bigby..... the wolf closed his eyes in deep concentration as the message cut off. His eyes glanced to the time, the message had been left about 20 minutes ago and if he remembered rightly Bo Peep lived about that far away..how was that for timing. Loosely tying his tie, he paced his apartment, waiting for her arrival. The top button on his shirt was undone, tie loose to the second button. He was a wolf, not a dog so he wouldn’t have anything restricting his neck.

A scream in the distance caught the wolfs delicate hearing, and in a heartbeat he was by his window, throwing it open and climbing out onto the fire escape, looking for Bo. A blonde female fled down the alleyway beside his house, two dark figures following, another leaping across the roof above him. With a snarl, he descended as far as he could before leaping into the ally. “Bo....BO!” the wolf called, taking off after her, sliding round the corners, scenting her path. Her screams rang out again, pushing him into a faster sprint, the wolf vaulting a low fence and sliding to a halt breathing heavily as a sight of horror met him.

Blood coated the scene...so much of it. A limp figure lay in the middle of the carnage, her dress shredded and bloodied, her blonde hair matted. Blue eyes stared vacantly, her mouth open in a capture of her last scream for help. The wolf stepped closer, avoiding the blood and crouched beside her body, closing her eyes and mouth. Nobody deserved this way of death, she had practically been decapitated...an easier way to kill popular fables he guessed. “I’m sorry Bo....” he murmured, rising to his feet again. A sound caught his ears, the wolf standing quickly and spinning around only to have a large fist hit him in the temple and send him to the floor.

With a groan, Bigby slowly gathered his scattered brain cells and got onto all fours, spotting the forsaken step into view in human forms. “Very clever...I see you can change too....” Bigby said, touching his head painfully. “Indeed, we have been granted human form in which to scout....and hunt. You look very different from out last encounter Mr Wolf. Where are those glorious paws....sharp teeth and impressive temper? the forsaken spoke smoothly, with a gentle hiss to their voices. Bigby winced briefly “Oh they’re still around....but I wouldn’t be so eager to meet them if I were you. What are you doing here anyway....” His eyes glowed angrily as he looked at the forsaken, slowly getting to his feet. The three men that stood before him cracked their necks “We’re scouts Mr Wolf...sent to find information, pick off the weak...and any who post a threat.” Bigby looked back to Bo briefly, she had also been working on research for him after Hook had died. “Why don’t you come take down the ringmaster then....” he snarled, hands balling into fists. “Or are you too scared....” he barked.

The forsaken met his words with a hiss of laughter “Oh contraire Mr Wolf...you should be fearing us. Our numbers grow by the day, your precious Silverwood will fall to Forsaken soon enough. Alas, we are not here to kill you. We are here to ask of you... Bigby narrowed his eyes angrily “Ask me what....” he growled cautiously. The forsaken glanced to each other before one stepped forward ”We’ve come to ask if you have reconsidered our offer. The offer we made you many centuries ago. It would be such a shame to lose someone of your skills and strength....

“Go ******** yourselves...and stick your offer where the sun doesn’t shine!”
the wolf roared, canines sharp and visible, his eyes threatening to shift to their yellow hue. “I work for nobody...” his voice deepened into a low rumble, a growl sticking in his throat. ”Pity....then the next time you meet our kind we shan’t be this hospitable....good day Mr Wolf... they stepped back, Bigby growling and moving to lunge after them when a noise behind him grabbed his attention. Whirling around he saw two more forsaken clearing up Bo’s body and the blood before something hit him hard over the head. The world spun, the wolf staggering, eyes switching back, claws and canines retracting before with a final blow he hit the floor, darkness washing over him as he lost consciousness. The forsaken leaving him alone in the alleyway, all trace of Bo Peeps murder gone.

User Image

[OOC: Oop....bit longer than I had anticipated... ]

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feeling:║At: Park║With: Blossom the Puppy

The boy and his dog walked along the dirt path that lead them to the small town of Silverwood. Their pace was slow, which was unlike Peter. He feared that this would be another dead end or that this was the wrong town again. A small sigh escaped the young man, then he clasped his mouth. His eyes widened in shock and Blossom looked back up at him. "What 'ave I done?! Bloss. You 'ould never sigh. Takes yer happiness away." He said this with the most serious face he could muster, but when the dog tilted it's head Peter couldn't help but laugh. Peter picked up his pace and skipped through the grass, doing somersaults and cartwheels all the while he was giggling. The white dog panted to keep up with him. A small whine exited her mouth as she waited for him to let her catch up, but Peter was having way to much fun. "Bonk." He headplanted into a bench. While he was having his fun Peter completely forgot that he was already in Silverwood.
Sitting there for a moment he pressed both hands to his head and sat criss crossed. Do't cry, Don't... He could feel the hot tears try to fall from his eyes, all he could do was look up and not blink. Thankfully they subsided and Blossom caught up with him. She hopped onto his lap and he laid in the grass, letting his golden locks fall where they may. "We outta find Tink..." Peter rolled over and over in the grass, then stood up. Something shiny caught his eye. On the bench was a toy, a doll. "Why would ya leave a dolly out?" He waltzed over to the bench and picked up the doll. It's hair was in brown ringlets and it wore a blue nightgown. This reminds me of something.. Peter sighed and sat in front of the bench holding the doll. A small breeze made a paper from the bench fly into the air. Quickly Peter flew up and caught it, he hovered a second before his feet touched the ground. He couldn't read the writing very well, only the last part, it was the signature.
Peter's face lit up and he smiled broadly. "I think we found 'er." He said to the dog. Unable to contain his excitement Peter grabbed Blossom and flew up. He spun and did somersaults in the air, then he landed on a random building. "We outta start searchin' seriously." He eyes turned sharp and his smile turned into a smirk. You better watch out, if anyone stops me, there's no tellin' what I'll do.

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°
Ezra woke up to a butterfly landing on her nose. Hey there little guy. When she smiled the butterfly flew off. She got up and looked around. The yard was just as she left it, half clean. It irked her a bit but she's have to deal with it. I should get some grocerys... Ezra brushed herself off and walked into her house. Once inside she took note of what she was almost out of. Milk, flour, and eggs. Her fridge was full, but it only held odd condiments. She hadn't gone shopping in a while and whenever she did it was usually at a farmers market of some sort. After grabbing a tote bag she was on her way. For some reason the path was shorter than usual, and the human arrived earlier than she thought. I guess I could pro- A scream interrupted her thoughts and pulled her out of her daze. Ezra ran over to the noise and all she saw was Bigby laying on the ground while a group of people pushed her over as they ran away. "Ouch!" She cried out and landed on her backside. She turned her attention to Bigby. "O my god, o my god." Not knowing what to do she panicked and looked around. Nobody but Ezra was there. Her tote bag fell from her shoulders, and her phone dropped out. She grabbed it to dial 911 but there was no signal in the alley. A frustrated groan came from her throat and she noted that Bigby was down for the count. "Well this sucks..." The teacher saw that a door was open in a nearby house, so she decided to drag him into the house. She hooked her arms under his armpits and dragged inch by inch. Once they were inside the house she was heavily panting. "What are you? Some kinda bear?" She looked around and closed the door. Ezra looked back a Bigby's unconscious body. "Might as well care for him since I came all this way." She slowly but surely laid him onto the bed. Then she explored the small house, on her adventure she discovered the layout of the house. She also found some washcloths that she doused in water, wrung out and placed it on his head. I wonder if this place has anything I can cook with. Thinking randomly as she cared for the Fable. She stood after applying the cool washcloth and started to straighten the abandoned looking house up. Setting chairs back upright, looking for useful items and carefully dusting things off. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that her dress had some blood on the front of it. "O no." She said and clicked her tongue in annoyance. A thought came to her. What if he's bleeding? She looked over at the man. A small blush appeared on her face. I'd have to take off his shirt to check though. Her blush grew bigger as she imagined it. Looking over she noticed that his shirt and arms were clean of blood and she sighed. That would be too nerve-wrenching and he probably would be really pissed off.... Then she peeked at him again. I wonder if he is hurt.... Curiosity got the better of the human and she walked over to the Fable. Gently undoing his loose tie her fingers trembled. She undid the second and third bottom and looked at his chest. A few small scars. She traced them with her fingers lightly.
׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜

Where I am: Abandoned house
What I'm doing: Caring for him
Who I'm with: Bigby
How I'm feeling: Bored, Worried, Curious
What I'm wearing:XXX

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: her apartment || Company: Joelle || Thoughts: Can't be mad at here. it's not her fault...

Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. brush, brush. brush, brush. The broom in her hand swept rhythmically over the tiled flore in her kitchen. She had changed since she'd returned home and was now wearing a pair of lounge pants, some knee high socks, a loose white shirt and an overly colorful sports bra under. Her hair was tied back away from her face in a high ponytail on the back of her head and she wasn't paying attention to anything. She had to get this place as clean as she possibly could before Joelle and Bigby showed up. Right before they came up her sweeping became a little less violent and a little softer, now she was focusing on cleaning and not focused on killing every bit of dust and bacteria that was around. Her breathing was a little less harsh and now she was just waiting. Hoping that when Big showed up he wouldn't come off as all high and mighty and better than. If there was something she couldn't stand it was when someone came across as better than. It was the worst thing to her. Aside from speaking for someone else, which he'd already done. If he pulled this second thing her temper would flare again and she didn't know if she'd be able to hold herself from thumping him with an arrow.

The knock took her off guard and she knew who it was. That man could open the door for himself. "It's open." She almost screamed at the door, realizing that it was all but silent and she hadn't had to yell that loudly. He came in and the glaring match began. Her eyes narrowed and she leaned on her broom, her arms crossed and setting on the top of it. He spoke mostly to Joelle and she ignored what he had to say and continued on with her cleaning before she stopped when he told the girl to get settled. This wasn't his place. He had no authority here. What the hell did he think he was doing? She stared at him then glanced to Joelle and let out an angry huff of air. As soon as he was out the door she made a mocking face and a rather obscene gesture toward him that consisted of sticking the middle finger of her right hand up in the air. "b*****d." She growled under her breath. Her hazel eyes shot Joelle a look, hard at first then they soon softened. Ruby had to remember she wasn't upset with the girl. She was upset with Big. Her eyes closed and she rubbed the bridge of her nose as she counted to eight and calmed herself. By the time she finished, the broom was off in the corner and she walked past Joelle to pick up the girl's bags.

"Follow me." She told the girl gently and lead her back to the second bedroom. Well, now she was going to have a room mate. She hadn't lived with anyone aside from her mother before. And that was quite the experience. Red opened the door and placed the girl's bags down just inside and forced a smile. "The bathroom is the door on the left as you head toward the living room. Can't miss it. I'll let you go ahead and get settled." Ruby nodded to the girl then turned on her heel to go into the kitchen and put any cleaning accessories that she had out. By the time Joelle were to come out of the back room she was lounging on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table, an arm behind her head and the television remote in her other hand. It was her place she could lounge around and do whatever the hell she wanted. So now that she had a houseguest or a roommate she had to think about the necessities, and one of them, with Ruby at least, was always food. "Would you like anything specific for lunch? Don't have much in there, but I could go shopping, or you can rummage for anything you'd like." She was opening her home to this girl and trying to be gentle. She'd get to the details of what had happened later. But she wasn't going to bring it up now.

User Image
User Image

Bigby remained engulfed in darkness, his mind throbbing and sending him back into his memories as Erza saw to him...

The forsaken under his large black paw squirmed and begged for forgiveness before large teeth ripped into it, ending its life. Raising his head, The Big Bad wolf...in his full wolf form looked around at the mess. Forsaken body parts littered the clearing he had tricked them into, blood stained the grass. All was silent. Large paws barely made a sound against the soft earth as he walked, tail swishing back and forth behind him. “Mr Wolf....” Bigby whirled around, ears pulled back, a snarl on his lips as he faced the forsaken soldier. The humanoid looking beast stood tall, armour big and blood stained, creaking as the being raised its hands “I wish to talk only...you have depleted my forces here....” Bigby let his fur stand on end before snorting and sitting down. “Speak....and quickly. My patience grows thin with your kind...” he snarled, tail swishing back and forth in irritation.

The forsaken nodded, moving to step forward only to stop as Bigby growled in warning. “We admire your stories and feats of strength Wolf. You have evaded our traps, and our attempts to kill you have proved fruitless. Therefore, why should a creature of your stature be forced into the shadows by those you save? I have seen the way they treat you, I heard the tales told about the Big Bad wolf...the beast who kills....one who is feared and hated...” Bigby shifted slightly with a snarl “It is better to be feared...nobody takes a kind person seriously. I certainly got your attention....what is your point here...I grow bored and hungry...” Bigby rose to his paws, claws extending in a mild threat. “My point...Mr Wolf...is this. Why don’t you use those strengths for a greater cause. Join us, and we will grant you anything you desire. Feasts of fable flesh...your own forests and lands to roam and hunt. We will leave you be...I know of your dislike for our flesh, you leave our soldiers dead, and never devoured. Can we not sway your paw?” Bigby snorted before pacing back and forth. His ears pulled forward, his face set in a thoughtful frown. “My own lands...my own hunts.....no more forsaken taking my food...?” he growled. The forsaken nodded “Yes Mr Wolf....we will clear out of your lands as soon as you have decided which to have. Naturally orders will come from our Master...tasks for you to undertake...but-“ Bigby rounded on the forsaken, sending him flat on his back. “Master!” he roared, giving the forsaken an impressive view of his dental work.

His muzzle was inches away from the forsakens face. “I work for nobody....I am my own wolf. No deal....” he snarled, withdrawing. “No get out of here before I make you regret your proposal....” he snarled, watching the forsaken get to their feet and stagger in attempts to get away. “You will regret the day you turned us down Mr Wolf...you have made us your enemy....” Bigby snorted as he walked away. “I was already your enemy....bring it on...” he howled deeply before racing off into the forest, the leaves shaking slightly....

Weird scents filled the wolfs nose, dust....decay....rotting wood....perfume? His head was pounding, struggling to pull itself back into consciousness. A faint groan escaped his lips, fingers twitching briefly. Erza had been tidying up and he had stopped by the time she returned to his side. He was sweating...no...that was too cold to be his own sweat. He felt uncomfortable, uneasy...he didn’t like it and was willing his mind to wake faster. Something brushed against his head, Erza had been removing the cold cloth from his forehead, at least that stopped the sweating feeling he had. Instead something tugged and rubbed around his neck, his tie being untied and pulled away. Wake up Bigby....wake up you old dog....he willed himself further, a breeze hitting his chest as Erza unfastened three of his buttons. Wake up! His mind yelled furiously at himself.

Needless to say the wolfs eyes flew open as Erza’s fingers brushed over his scars, his large hand grabbing her wrist with enough strength to break it if he twisted hard enough. He yanked her closer, the light making him squint, a snarl coming from him. "You have five seconds to explain who the ******** you are...and what you were doing..." he growled before seeing the look in her eyes. He released her, letting her scuttle back before groaning and touching his head. “Erza...?” he said quietly, slowly setting a hand beside him to prop himself up slightly into a sitting position. “urgh...” his head swam and throbbed at the movement, his other hand going over his eyes. “What....what are you doing....?” he asked dragging his hand down his face, peering at her through his fingers. His hair was splayed out in all directions, a confused look in his eyes.

His memories hit him quick. Bo...where was she?! “Bo...” he threw himself out of the bed, making two confident steps before his mind spun and he staggered and fell onto all fours, looking confused. “Bo...where....I need to find her” he said trying to get to his feet. His mind was spinning so fast that he felt sick. “Wh...where is she...I...” he blinked a few times “Where am I....?” he asked, finally realising this wasn’t his place. He groaned in pain and nausea, head going to his hand as he let Erza haul him back onto the bed. [********] the wolf exhaled, struggling to focus his vision. He let his eyes close, his head ceasing its spinning. “Erza...I have a few questions....” he murmured. His hand raised, only his index finger pointing to indicate his first question “Firstly...what were you doing with my shirt unbuttoned?” he asked.

He let her answer, a sigh of disapproval escaping his lips. “Ok...where am I...and when you found me...was anyone else around?” he asked before gritting his teeth. “My heads killing me...got any asprin?” he murmured, hand going over his eyes again. This was all he needed...a murder and concussion...fan-bloody-tastic!

User Image

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°
Ezra almost screamed when his hand grasped her wrist. O my god that's scary. His harsh words brought tears to her eyes. "I'm sorry... I was... just ..checking if you.... were ....hurt." The words were barely understandable between her hiccups and the attempts to not cry. She was just scared for a second and it overwhelmed her. She sat on the floor and rubbed her eyes gently before she saw Bigby try and get up. "Stop.. You aren't better yet." Ezra got up and helped him back to the bed. She still felt teary eyed but she didn't want Bigby to get hurt more than he was. "Lay the ******** down." The tone was demanding and she was a bit irked. Her eyes were just a bit wet but she ignored it and gave her full attention to Bigby. If you're hurt act like it. She rarely cursed but when she did she meant it. Her eyes turned sharp and darker. "You were alone, some guys ran by me but I couldn't see who they were. But right now you should focus on getting better." Ezra's voice was stern, close to what she used when her students were being a pain in the a**. But underneath it was full of concern for his safety. Who's Bo? Ezra wondered and searched her pockets for something t soothe his pain. My bag probably has something... Her bag rested on a chair, she grabbed it and retrieved some aspirin.
"Here." She handed him five of the pills, then she sat on the bed next to him and touched his forehead, trying to see if he had a fever of some sort. "I'm sorry you don't like touching but I kind of have to in this situation." Her voice was much softer, almost nonexistent. I hope he doesn't get made at me for saying that. She shut her eyes harshly expecting him to yell at her like last time. I'm only trying to help! You know I can't help it if I have a strong motherly instinct! She rehearsed her lines in her head just in case he flew off the handle. Being yelled at with no comeback would probably cause her to cry. And she hated crying.

What I'm doing: Arguing
How I'm feeling: Annoyed, Upset

User Image
User Image

Bigby listened carefully, his head still thumping. She had sworn at him...actually swore at him! He was mildly impressed...but still pissed off. “I don’t need to get better...just some idiots who thought they’d try their luck...” he grumbled irritably before he heard her rummage through her handbag. His right eye opened to watch her before the pills were shoved towards him. His hand took it slowly before he struggled to prop himself up, popping two of the pills into his hand. “Thanks...” he said, glancing at her before in one motion he tossed one of the pills to the back of his throat and swallowed, repeating with the other, coughing gently as the chalky pill struggled on its journey.

He was about to apologise for snapping when Erza sat on the bed, uncomfortably close to him. He tensed instantly, eyes staring at her, even more so when her hand touched his head. “Don’t...I really don’t need...” he tried to pull away like a child and in dodging only succeeded in hitting his head against the wall behind with a loud thump. He yelled in pain, hands wrapping around the back of his head “******** hell...” he barked, glancing to Erza angrily. “Just back off will you! ******** sake...” he barked at her, his real temper showing through. “I don’t need babying! I don’t bloody know you! You are a complete random who got it into their head that sitting across from a stranger and pestering them would be a good way to make friends. I told you...and I’m going to keep telling you until you understand me perfectly clear. I DONT MAKE FRIENDS!” his voice raised considerably,a few flecks of spit escaping his lips, before his hand went to his head. “I have enough problems without....”he faltered, unable to specify her species without sounding crazy “Without someone like you sticking their ******** nose into my business...You’ll just end up getting yourself into trouble. Just do me a favour and get the hell away from me!” he barked. His rant over he got up again, staggering and gripping onto a wall with a growl of irritation. He took a few deep breaths, bowing his head. Yes he was harsh...but he was irritated, in pain, confused and didn’t want this human at risk. He had already let Joelle down today and now Bo Peep had lost her life. He didn’t want anyone else killed or hurt because he couldn’t protect them.

He looked around for his tie, seeing it lying draped over a chair and with an almost comical stagger he found his way to it, draping it over his neck and proceeding to re-button his shirt with slight difficulty. “You know...undressing males you find and drag off the streets can get you in serious trouble.” He growled at her. “So can wiping their faces or touching them without permission...are you asking to have someone hit you? Or is it just me you seek to annoy?” he snarled at her, his gaze cold and dark. He shook his head, finally finishing his re-buttoning and focusing on tying his tie. He flipped the larger end over the thinner, tucked it under and round once...twice before slipping it through the top and under itself, tugging it gently to form the knot before adjusting it so it rested loosely around his neck. His large hand rubbed at his head, brown eyes searching the room in case he had anything else of his around. He pulled his foot up onto a chair and decided to re-lace his shoes. “I was this close to breaking your wrist Erza...” he made a small gap between his thumb and forefinger to show her "This ******** close..." he reiterated before continuing to retie his shoe. “Just do yourself and me a favour...just think before you act in future....I don’t want to find you dead in an alley one day because you decided to clean the grease off a guys face or rip his shirt off to search for...’injuries’...” he cracked his neck, glancing to her and holding the door open for her, intending to follow her out. His eyes rolled at her stubbornness to move “Trespassing is illegal too you know...” he growled. She didn’t have it in her to shout or even fight back. In his mind she would just get up and leave silently...no drama...nothing. Much easier for him.

User Image

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°The human watched with annoyance as the Fable rejected her help and did everything on his own, even though it was plain to see he was having difficulty with it. The school teacher didn't help instead she was in shock at his actions. Ho- how rude! Ezra's eye twitched as he yelled at her. All she wanted to do was help him, and what did he do? Yell at her and threaten her! Her mouth was in a tight line, turning whiter the more he talked. Fists in balls with the knuckles turning pale, she sat there just taking his lecture. In annoyance Ezra bit down on the inside of her cheek. Really? Are you serious? If it wasn't for me... The inside of her mouth tasted like blood. Anger rolled into the small woman and she couldn't help imagine what would happen if she just left Bigby there. She thought of someone robbing him, killing him and selling his corpse. The thought made her laugh. A small puff of air escaped her mouth. I hope he didn't hear that... She wasn't really listening to the ending of his speech, and let her imagination wonder. So if I save someone that makes me the bad guy? That's not how I was raised. I suppose things are different in New York.. Her anger was bad enough but that final comment about trespassing being illegal made her snap. She stood up, stomped over to him and stuck him across his face. Her hand was hot and red from the contact. "I just saved your ******** life and this is how you act?" Ezra looked at Bigby with large sad eyes. "It's lonely without any friends." She said disregarding all his insults and her anger. "You can't be happy all by yourself." Tears started to form in her eyes. Ah. Why am I crying? She looked surprised and blinked, causing the hot tears to stream down her face. Why am I comparing him to me? Why is it making me sad? We aren't anything alike.. And that's why the though made her sad, they were barely alike at all. She was cheerful and he was gloomy. Ezra thought it was sad that he didn't have friends, and that he didn't want them. All Ezra wanted was someone who she could be with, laugh with and spend her time with. The human whimpered and let out a small hiccup. "Do you really hate me that much?" She folded her arms over her eyes and let out all her tears. "I... only.. wanted to... be .... friends." The words were spoken with sharp inhales in-between her crying. It hurt her stomach to cry, it made her whole body shake. She hated crying for this reason, crying made her seem weak. Weakness made people take care of you, and Ezra didn't want that. She wanted to take care of others. In her family she wasn't allowed to be weak, she had to support her family.

What I'm doing: Arguing
How I'm feeling: Annoyed, Upset

User Image
User Image

Bigby could sense the anger coming off her...his problem was he under estimated the human female. His eye brow raised as she stormed towards the door, the wolf expecting her to storm out. Instead she swung at him, the blow stinging his cheek and making him step back in shock, eyes staring at her. He took a strong step, more than ready to strike her back, break her in half...do something but something in him stopped the wolf in his tracks, his hand going to his cheek where an angry red hand print was quick to form. “******** me...” he spat, before Erza began to shout at him. The wolf stood speechless, hand still on his cheek feeling the heat radiating from it. He watched the tears form in her eyes, angry and upset tears that to any normal person would have tugged at their heartstrings. Bigby wasn’t from a background like that, he hadn’t been shown compassion in his life, he was always and would always be The Big Bad wolf..the villain. Someone who deserved to be hated no matter how he told the story...that said those three little pigs had been darn delicious....took a bit of leg work on his part though.

Do you really hate me that much? jolted from his thoughts, his hand dropped to his side, brown eyes meeting Erzas as tears rolled down her cheeks and she sobbed her final words, crying uncontrollably. Bigby scrunched his nose briefly, unsure what to do...how to react. He was still infuriated and in typical wolf temper this human wasn’t going to receive much of a sympathetic or kind response. “You dragged me off the street...you didn’t push me out the way of a speeding car, or take a bullet for me. I wasn’t at risk of losing my life...trust me, they had their chance to kill me” he snarled back. “I couldn’t care less about friends...or your happiness for that matter. I didn’t even know you existed until this morning! You expect me to what...?! Sweep you into my arms and skip down the ******** road happy as Larry?! What sort of world do you live in...” he blinked, realising that peoples interpretation of the Fae realm was probably like that...happily ever after and all that. He could see the tension in her body, and was quick to grab her wrists, his face inches from her. “You hit me again and I swear it’ll be the last thing you ever do. I could break you easily...do not tempt me” he snarled. Yes...unnecessarily cruel but he was trying to keep this human safe. “You’re meddling in things you do not belong, if you value your life you will keep clear, and move out of Silverwood” he growled. He released her hands, and was quick to shove her out of the abandoned house, grabbing her bags and shoving them into her arms “Get moving...” he barked at her sternly.

“Like I said...keep clear if you value your safety” he snarled before taking a few steps away. He stopped briefly, running a hand slowly through his hair and turning to in her direction again. “Erza....” he called, approaching the human girl, possibly giving her hopes of an apology. “To answer your question...No...I don’t hate you....not yet anyway” He murmured. “Believe it or not, this is for your own good...now go home, stick the kettle on and forget me and anything that happened today...” he fished in his pocket, placing a clean tissue on top of the bundle of bags he had shoved into her arms “And for Christ’s sake, wipe your nose. You’re blubbering like a baby....it’s not very attractive” he said sternly before stepping back. “Take care of yourself Erza...and remember what I said...” he said, turning on his heels, staggering once as his head spun before he began to walk away, rubbing his cheek subtly. “******** stung” he muttered, glancing back with an amused smirk. “She packs a strong arm though...I’ll give her that” he said, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. His hand dipped into his trouser pocket, tugging out his packet of cigarettes and lighter. “Nuts...last one...” he murmured, placing the thing between his lips and lighting it with no difficulty. Drawing on it deeply he exhaled slowly, letting the dull throbbing in his head subside slowly. Tossing the empty packet in the bin, he headed towards his apartment, stopping off on route to get more cigarettes.

Sat on the steps to the apartment block he lived in...aka the business office, the wolf gently tugged at his tie and averted his gaze skyward. Too many deaths in a single day....and he feared that with night approaching there would only be more danger. “What are you going to do Bigby....you can’t protect everyone...” he murmured to himself, letting his eyes slip close and his senses roam. He would need to check on Red and Joelle in the next few hours...make sure they hadn’t killed each other yet. With Red acting as she did, it would just be a glorious end to what so far had been a pretty s**t day...

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah… she whispered, starting to little b who stood at her side. She put on a light smile to him… but she.. really didn’t want to smile anymore. There was a part of her that right now just wanted to curl up where no one could see her and cry. But… a shower a nice scolding hot shower was also good for that. Make her skin feel as raw and hur as she did, and so when she stepped out of the bathroom no one would know she had been crying. Then she could sit, and thinking for a second before picking up an instrument and just play… but. She couldn’t, not right now. Bigby was starting still starting down towards where red had stormed off to. His words made her look in his direction… but, she couldn’t really think of anything to say or want to say. Words, and being happy, and being her… no…finding that drop was hard. And it would get easier over time… but at first, it would feel like the world had just come to a hault.. cause to Joelle her world had

Joelle didn’t want to object to his statement that she would be living with red riding hood. It could be.. interesting… but of course after her first encounter with the woman she wasn’t to sure she wanted to be around someone who might just piss her off. But, bigby had probably done a lot to convince his arch nemeses to let her stay at his place… as much as they had lives before their fables, they still lived somehow through the fable… so, the hatetred they both shared was more than obviously real. He had done a lot for her today and to say she didn’t wish to be a burden to him or Red, might be slapping him in the face. Besides, her shoulder ached from where that beast had gotten her… her eyes started to the ground. His past…she looked to him from the corner of her eyes… but she had read about it, hadn’t she? ‘What was written about me was wrong and I regretted it.’ Maybe his was too….though it was nice to see him smile at her comment.

There time in silence…. Felt as if a millennium could have passed by joelle and she would have never known. When her eyes closed, her mothers face would be there, and she could hear her voice and all the plans she had today. Her hand inched to hear her mothers voice and in that second her nose scrunched as she pressed back the tears that were threatening to spill over eyes. She looked away from him in those moments. Taking a moment to pretend she was checking on bigby, sometimes she was.. other times not so much. In that silence she thought of everything and anything and nothing. Why, was death so painful… why could she or anyone for that matter, think about it death. People dying and not bat an eye lash when the scenes come on tv, or in movies… but actually cheer for the death of those people. Death laced through everything… But then, when the people she loved were ripped away from her grasp it felt like someone had bore a hole into her chest and placed knives where her heart should have been. She took in a deep breath and before she had realized it… they were at Red’s door.

Joelle put on a bit of a smile as she walked into the apartment. Taking in the odd smells, cleaning… she felt rather dull to everything. If that beast had come for her… would she scream and run away? Or would she forget death, would she have taken that shovel to it and did everything in her power to fight it, instead of run away like she had… she looked to Bigby when he had addressed them. Fight? She looked to red, but couldn’t make a promise. She was high on emotions, red was high on emotions… not fighting…actually she felt like a good argument or rant might help her out at this moment. Maybe a good scream at the world…She started up to him. nodding okay… she took the card, starting to it… for a moment her mind thinking on how she had told him about her apartment. Renovating it. The party she would have, giving him her own card… so much for that party.. so much for the…her head fell. God did she need that shower.

When Bigby left she was still looking at the card only taking her eyes from it when Red had given bigby or the idea of him the finger calling him a b*****d as she turned to walk away…She was surprised that they hadn’t killed eachother yet. The wolf has said something along the lines that if he did get mad, the cape would have no owner. She smiled a little at that… only then to receive a horrible look from Red. Her own eyes were dead, but somewhere she thought ‘not in the mood.’ She felt all over the place. One minute wanting to yell at someone or something, the next wanting to be absolutely by herself… Instead she nodded to red when she told her to follow, patting her leg as her large Malamute tagged along slowly. Taking in the world around him, he seemed hesitant and unwelcomed… but a reassuring rub on the head from Joelle took away his worries.

When Red told her what she needed to know, joelle stiched on a smile and thanked her, closing the door and sinking back on it. She cried silently, bigby coming over to her winning as she wrapped her arms around the dog and pulled him into her. She wanted her mother. She wanted to hear Richards laugh.. she wanted her father….she could see all of them, getting so far away… Joelle picked up her phone dialled her mothers number and let tear after tear spill from her face as she listened her to her mothers voice speak cheerfully telling the caller to call back later if she had missed their call.. Have a wonderful day it always said at the end. She redialled over and over again. Each time wanted to leave a voicemail only to be reminded that her mother would never get that voicemail. She’d never answer it. She would never hear her speak or see her marry… Her body felt like electricity had shot its way through her…and slowly, she peeled herself from the floor whipped her face and knew she needed to face her roommate and thank her.

Walking out of the room, she told Bigby to stay… and he did. Finding a corner and relaxing into it. She closed the door, and walked down the hall eyes catching where the bathroom would be. As she made it out, Red was sitting on the couch comfty and relaxed unaware to the trajety her life had just faced. The world goes on, even if she didn’t. She breathed through her mouth so she wouldn’t sniffle and give herself away just as Red offered her something to eat… food… she wasn’t hungry. She felt like she was going to throwup at the thought of food. … No no… i.. im fine thank you. … she said slowly trying not to sound as if she had just cried her heart out.I’m, just going to take a shower… I have my own things so um…yeah.. Uh. She felt like an alien who had just come to earth. Words and conversations. People… as much as she liked to be around people, it seemed like way to much effort right now. And for a theatrical person.. that’s saying something. Thank you, for letting me stay… she started. Stopping just short of where the hallway began. When Bigby told me I was staying with you, I was surprised… well more surprised that you of all fables would yell at a wolf… Maybe… fairy tails and the fables who lived them were truly more different than they ever were… well maybe not entirely. She smiled at her lightly before slipping back to her room grabbing her towel, and bathroom products, pj’s and headed for the shower.

Joelle stepped out of the shower, raw and red. She had cried just as much as she had when in her new room.. if not more. She felt like things had been washed away…. But she still felt broken, orphaned. Well. That’s what she was now. An orphan. Her mother an only child, as well as Richard… she started at herself. To the shoulder that the monster had forced its claws into. Two deep puncture wouds… and yet… she hadn’t even felt it. Not this whole night. It was bruised around them,… and she couldn’t hardly bring herself to care… instead she washed her face. Tied up her hair, slipped on short shorts and a tshirt that had “You know what your problem is. You’re stupid.” It was a long story of how she had gotten this T during college but it was great, and always made her smile.. well except for right now. She started at herself in the mirror. Puffy eyes, she looked tired and beaten and if she could feel as good as sh!t did than that would be great. But she didn’t…

Instead she walked her way out of the bathroom, put her stuff in her room and walked back with violin in hand. She had noticed the balcony from the corner of her eyes when she had walked in… and she rather practice out there, than be in here and start an argument she wasn’t really up for but not up for losing either. If I play to loudly… she held up her violin. Just nock and I’ll stop…Maybe…. she thought the last part in her head. Maybe go somewhere else to play if she disagreed. So, turning she opened the door, closed it and let the nice breeze seep across her face before lifing up the case onto a small patio table and taking out an old violin with the word Hook neatly engraved into it. It was old, but the older a violin the more beautiful it sounded. And it was indeed a gorgeous sound that came from its strings. So, with a deep breath in,her harmonious voice let out, reaching octaves high and low, a sound too sweet... as she lifted the violin to her shoulder, closing her eyes playing the more melancholy songs her mother had requested over the years, a tear or two fallings as she did so. (here are some songs 1 Song 2first violin: song 3[ )

When she finished playing song after songs, tears had slipped from the violin to the cement floor. She leaned from the railing, placing her violin into its case and starting out into the sky. Fading slowly… It will get betterl.. his words hanging in her head… she packed her things pausing to run her delicate fingers over the inscripted Hook. I wish… you were here. she whispered, closing the case a little harder than usual. Picking up the violin and walking back into a world not her own. Her eyes falling on red… she closed the door quietly… what was she to say… she didn’t really want to say anything… Do you… have any coffee? she asked slowly… not wanting to anger the fable more than she probably was annoyed… though Joelle wasn’t sure why she really cared or not right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Red!

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: the home of Little Red Riding Hood

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: a lot of emotions and thoughts.

friendtotorofriendtotoro
friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro
═════════════════════════════════════╝

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: her apartment || Company: Joelle and Forsaken || Thoughts: WHERE IS THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING WOLF?!

Something that hadn't struck Ruby until she had been sitting on the couch was the fact that now she not only had a roommate, but a roommate with a pet. And a dog at that. Hopefully Joelle would keep the thing locked up where Ruby didn't have to deal with it. She didn't like dogs, hated them in fact. And now that she was having on in her home bothered her. A lot. The dog was just too big for her liking. Hopefully her landlord wouldn't notice the dog or say anything to her about it. In Ruby's opinion, dog's weren't meant to be indoor pets, especially ones that were that large. She shuddered at the thought. Thankfully, Joelle had left the dog in the second bedroom when she had come out.

Well so much for trying to be hospitable. If the girl didn't want anything to eat or really to even speak to Red then that was less of a problem for the owner of the apartment. Ruby nodded then turned her eyes back to the television as she mentioned something about going to take a shower. Thank god she had her own bathroom in her room. There was no way she was going to share a shower with someone who she didn't even really want to be associated with at the moment. She heard the girl speak again and she turned her eyes to her. Joelle was thanking her and Ruby cleared her throat to keep the scoff that was bubbling up from coming out. She didn't mean to sound rude, but just the fact that Joelle was forced upon her made her laugh inwardly to herself. It wasn't as if she had a choice. What would have even happened if she were to ignore Bigby's orders? He'd probably try to throw her out of Silverwood, like she'd leave without a fight. But there was no way that he'd just let it slide. Joelle continued to speak and she only half listened until she said something with the words Bigby and wolf in the same sentence. This peaked her interest and she stared after Joelle as the girl traveled to get her belongings then shut herself up in the bathroom.

"No." She whispered to herself. Now the thought was planted. Could it really be him? It would explain all of the hatred he had shown her the past year. It would explain why he was so freaking large. Perhaps it would also explain that she didn't really know what he did for a living. Did he go run off into the forests and change to his wolf form and do wolf like activities? That couldn't be true. How was he even human then? That wasn't possible. She had never seen him as human before. Hell, Ruby didn't even know that he could be human. All she ever saw was a gigantic freaking wolf that almost devoured her when she interrupted the thing's meal. Which happened to be her grandmother!! Which also happened to be because it was a set up and her grandmother was just bait for the whole thing. Oops. "I don't ******** believe it. I just don't. I can't!" Part of her didn't want to believe it because she couldn't even think that perhaps he had made it out alive from the Fae Realm. The other part was because, even though he was always a complete and total a**, Bigby was ******** hot!

Ruby placed her head into her hands and all she could do was laugh. How could she have been so incredibly stupid?! Now that she had that puzzle piece in place she could start pairing up the other Fables. Not like she would be doing it right now, but for later purposes. By the time Joelle came out of the room with her violin, Red could do nothing but stare at her. This girl had certainly been placed here for a reason, and to her, that reason was just to plant the thought in her mind as to who Bigby really was. Bigby... Big by. BIG B! [******** hell." She groaned to herself. How could she be so bone dead stupid?! If his last name was Wolf or had anything to do with the animal then she would feel like the dumbest person on the face of the Earth. As she sat pondering the vastness of the Universe and the fact that her whole life had now just been turned on it's head, she heard the soft notes of the violin that Joelle was playing. It had a somewhat calming factor, but her mind was racing too horribly now to even try to be calm. The girl was out on the balcony for longer than Ruby would have assumed, but by the time she finally came in she asked a question.

"Coffee?" Red repeated then stood up off of the couch and nodded her head. "Yeah, coffee. I can do that. Give me a second or two." She gestured back to the couch or any of the chairs at the dining table for Joelle to sit at and grabbed out her coffee maker and began to get everything ready. Just as she hit the START button her eyes glanced out the window and her heart dropped. "Oh no." Across the street was where the diner was located. Her work, and essentially her second home. Even though she fought with her boss and the owner, she still loved the giant man with all of her heart. He had given her a start and that was the one thing she needed the most. Through the diner windows she saw a man and woman she'd never seen before, flanked by several other people, harassing Mr. Bakewell. The man and woman were pushing him around, and it wasn't until she had seen them throw him backwards into the window that she knew what they were. [********, Joelle, you need to get into your room now, and you need to stay there. You need to listen to me. Go." Her voice was urgent and she darted out of the kitchen and into her room. Ruby slid down onto the floor and grabbed her bow and quiver out from under the bed.

"They're Forsaken, Joelle, please just get in the room and stay there. If you don't know what they are right now I'll explain later." Joelle was her responsibility now. If anything happened to her Bigby was sure to rip her apart. That was something that she wouldn't allow to happen on her watch. Ruby slid open the sliding glass door on her balcony and crouched down behind the wall. In the time it took her to tell Joelle to stay safe and to grab her weapons they had thrown Bakewell through the window and left him on the street in the middle of all the shattered glass. The large man didn't seem to be moving. Ruby nocked the first arrow then pulled the string back and let it fly. Her first shot had been a little high and ended up hitting her target in the shoulder. The man still fell to the ground, but it alerted the others. [********] She exclaimed quietly then quickly nocked another arrow and released it. This time she was right on target and pierced the main man through the heart. They had soon realized where the arrows were coming from and they began to head over toward the apartment complex. "Where's that stupid man! He's supposed to be protecting Joelle and checking in on us! Why isn't he doing it now?!" Ruby complained to herself as she released a couple more arrows, only leaving two remaining Forsaken to head toward her apartment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff