Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ
What happens when all your childhood fairytale characters finally snap?

inds of your favored Fairytale characters have to break sometime, and this is where they put them.

Ҭhe Ever After Asylum is a quite wonderful place full of cheery elves and every fairytale character you can think of. It’s a Lie. This place is strange, beyond strange, and lucky lucky you! Guess who has recently been admitted here? Who knows why your here? To tell the truth, who cares?
In this asylum there are rooms, big and painted white with a single glass sheet 8 inches thick to see through, there are people made especially to 'help' you if your in trouble, It just counts how mad you are. You are used as Zoo animals, People walk by and stare at you ”Mother! Look at that strange boy! What’s wrong with him?” “Father, Look at her, look look! She’s crying! Hehe!” the laughter of children and family’s at your pain. Each room has been decorated to suit the person along with what they wear, It mainly counts on what the 'aster' wants it to be. You never know who you might meet when you go out to play, the rooms are opened for everyone after midnight and they have to be back by 9:00am Or Else!!.
The owner is unknown for now but it is sure to appear at some time in the RP, You can be anyone who isnt filled out in the list of characters (Way Below) I can mabye add more than one of a character if your desperate.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

Rules
I am the goddess of this RP!
No cybering, Timeskip please!
Pm me your profile and include a ninja face
Swearing, violence, romance, Its all good, I don’t care
Please don’t ignore other characters
No text typing or using *these* -these- > or these < for actions
”Use bold for speech”Italic for thought Underline for dreams({[Brackets for OOC]})
Decorate your posts!!! I like the fancy stuff
if you’re going to leave the RP PM me and I’ll strike your profile
Best of all Have fun and be crazy!

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

Available characters!
There are no exact relation between any of the characters, They are unaware of each others existence until they eventually meet.

Striked Names means they are taken and - Reserved for -Name- obviously means reserved

Doctors (any)
Master
Cinderella
Little Red Riding Hood
The Woodcutter
Little Pig
The Big Bad Wolf
The Gingerbread Man
The Fox
Prince
Sleeping Beauty
The Ugly Duckling
Repunzel
Goldilocks
Mama Bear
Papa Bear
Baby Bear
Snow white - Reserved
Dwarf
Pinocchio
The Fairy
Witch
Puss In boots
Mermaid
Cheshire Cat
the Hatter
Alice
tweedle Twins
the rabbit
the hare
Belle
The beast
genie -Reserved
-If you have any other character to add just PM me-

Profiles
Insane
[imgright](Character Image ANIME!!!)[/imgright]
[b]My clipboard says Im[/b] (First, Last)
[b]But you can call me[/b] (nicknames?)
[b]I have lived my life as a[/b] (Race)
[b]I am[/b] (gender)
[b]I guess Im interested in[/b] (boys, girls, both?)
[b]I have lived for[/b] (Between 12-35) [b]Years[/b]
[b]I absolutely love[/b]

[b]but I hate[/b]

[b]My traumatic events are as follows[/b] (Bio)
[b]Im here because im apparently[/b] (Mental illnesses)
[b]My Master is[/b] (Username)
[b]The sound I hear is[/b] (theme song)

Doctors
[imgright](Character Image ANIME!!!)[/imgright]
[b]My name is[/b] (First, Last)
[b]But you can call me[/b] (nicknames?)
[b]I have lived my life as a[/b] (Race)
[b]I am[/b] (gender)
[b]I guess Im interested in[/b] (boys, girls, both?)
[b]I have lived for[/b] (Between 12-35) [b]Years[/b]
[b]I absolutely love[/b]

[b]but I hate[/b]

[b]before my Job started[/b] (Bio)
[b]My Master is[/b] (Username)
[b]My favorite sound is[/b] (theme song)

Who I am
(Profiles)

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

Rooms
uby Little Red Ridinghood
inderella Tremaine Charming
rince
Suzie ann Saphire - underwater chamber
heshire at

Outside talking
OOC

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

Reserved

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

Reserved

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

Reserved

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ

OPEN!!!
User Image
CINDERELLY, CINDERELLY

Twirling a lock of hair around her finger, she smirked amusingly towards the people who were admiring her through the other side of the glass. Men looking over at her with a smile plastered on the faces, obviously taking in more than what their wives would have allowed them to, had they been there. You'd think this asylum wouldn't be appropriate for family gatherings, but due to having all of the once beloved fairytale beings jailed up, the Ever After has brought in every kind of person you could imagine. From young ones to over the hill, you got it all. Cindy's point demonstrated when a family of four stops dead in the tracks to gaze over at the once loved princess, suffocated in her cell.

The father and eldest son looked upon her with a twinkle in their eye, her apparel was certainly more to their tastes. The owner of the asylum dressed everyone up in the most unflattering of ways to appeal to their humiliation. In Cindy's case, a sleeveless white corset that bunched at the obvious and a tattered mini skirt - mocking what had happened the night her stepsisters had shredded apart the dress she and her friends had made. A pair of glass slippers lay astray on the floor, far away from her. The mother and her tiny daughter looked at her questioningly. She didn't look crazy. The daughter tugged at her mother's blouse, "Mama, why does Cinderella have brown hair instead of the yellow that I saw in the movie?" Her brother looked over to her, "I heard that it changed colors after she whacked that prince.." He sneered and looked over towards Cinderella again, "Hey Rella' guess those slippers can't help you now, huh?" His roaring laughter was heard all throughout the halls. "Now where's Sleepin Beauty so I can ask her if she misses her Prince Charmin'.." He heard a gasp from his parents and sister, looking back towards the glass he jumped back - Cinderella was right up against the glass, her head tilted to the side, glaring at him menacingly.

A guard turned around the corner, apparently his mother got scared and decided to call one of them over. Cinderella looked towards him and smiled innocently, the guard shaking his head. He spoke through his mic headset, "Cinderella, one more time and its a trip to isolation for you."

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
✫ • ✬ • ✭ • ✮ • ✯ • ✰ • ✱ • ✲ • ✳ • ✴ • ✵ • ⋆
uby idinghood】

The little girl in red, Little red, sat in the middle of her room playing with a single toy, A plush toy of a bunny that she named 'foofy' "Lets go to grandmas house foofy" she smiled at the toy as she stood up and began walking around the room with the bunny in her arms. She looked at the people on the other side of the large glass sheet, they were morphing between the image of a shadow engulfed wolf and a normal human, either way she couldnt notice one or the other. "Momma, momma! look, its little red riding hood, wheres the big bad wolf?" the small girl asked as she walked up to the glass pane "stay away from it suzie, Its filthy" the girls mother replied quickly as she took the young girls hand and harshly pulled her backwards. The girl fell down and hit her head on the ground, she began to cry "See! That vile little thing made my Suzie fall down, lets leave this place" the woman glared at the girl behind the glass and left. Her clipboard fell to the ground once and a while so she could see her name every so often 'Ruby Ridinghood' it would say, jous out of reach between her and the 8 inch glass. The clipboard fell down again, showing everything on it, some rude people wrote things on it 'Loser, weirdo, Big Bad Wolf, Freak! Idiot' and so forth with vulgar name calling. Ruby stood up and walked to the glass pane to read her clipboard, it had something new on it, It had a large red stamp on it that said 'avoid contact', She didnt exactly understand what it ment but she guessed it was saying to keep away from her, She felt somewhat sad. Ruby looked at her hands, the chains were visible again, Long golden chains leading to no-where and attached to her with heavy metal cuffs clamped tightly around her wrists, She then heard a noise, Like menacing laughter coming from somewhere around the room, She looked around over and over, Hoping not to see any wolves there. Ruby was lucky this time not to see anything, but she could still hear it, Laughing at her like she was the funniest thing alive. Pulling the hoodie tightly over her head, ruby sank back into the closest corner and closed her eyes "Please go away, I dont want you here, Just leave!" she begged the 'wolf' to leave, Eventually it did and Ruby went back to pacing around her toom with the bunny toy close to her.
Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

[§υzɩɛ] [ąии] [§ąƿƿĦɩʁɛ]

User Image

Why live life if all you get ...

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.••

A young lady, well more of a teenager than a adult, was just swimming around in her prison. A underwater chamber was were she was of course, why you ask? Because she's a mermaid, don't believe it. Go see Suzie in the Asylums, there she will be swimming around. Heck, these people were caution to much, they wore ear plugs when they went to see her. Damn, why did they have to know about that song?! That just ruined all the fun! But that didn't stop her from singing her own songs, so everyone else in the Asylums could hear her if she would sing loud enough that is.
Opening her mouth she stayed where she was in the middle of the tank in the water. Singing Last Smile since it was pretty much the truth with everyone there just completely alternated in there own way. One, she was here because she murdered a prince when she was singing a forbidden song, oh well it was a fun song. Seeing a few of the people take there ear plugs out and listen made her smile some, but she didn't do anything. Now would she like to get in trouble with the guards again, no so she knew better then to sing that song.. at that moment.
When the song was finished she smiled at the before she glared, as soon as she glared at them; they all put their ear plugs on. So she was a freak, a scaly monster, murder, dangerous, etc. Now that clipboard pissed her off the most; if she wasn't in this glass chamber she would so hurt so many people, weather she was on land or in water. Yes, she changed into her human form when she was dried off. So she could simply go walking around and sing her forbidden song. For that would be the best thing she could do if she could get out. That would also be fun to watch the people trying to get her back in this place.
One thing she didn't get about this place was why they didn't let her share a chamber with her? That would be some fun there! Looking out at the people made her wonder what other kind of people were in the other chambers. Swimming around some she calmed herself down ignoring the people talking about her. Like she should care what they say when there's nothing she could do while she was in this place and they had ear plugs in.
"Best watch out when I get out of here.." She whispered to herself before swimming to the glass looking at the little boy that was there. Blowing him a small kiss she watched the boy stick his tongue out at her then made some faces. Punching the glass lightly she watched him jump and the guards come around the corner. "You better calm down or do you want a punishment?" He asked over the intercom to her wonderful chamber. Rolling her eyes she started to swim back some swishing her tail around like she didn't care what he was saying.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´••.•´¯`•.••

.... out of it is suffering?
User Image
CINDERELLY, CINDERELLY

Cinderella frowned, rolling her eyes at the guard as she stormed back towards her bed. The cells were small, but each one was intricately set up to resemble what had been their former life. For instance, her cell was modified to look exactly like the bedroom she had at the castle; ornate and delicate settings that gave a completely different illusion behind the glass, as if she was in a different world. Every detail in that asylum, from the clothing to the detailed cells he confined these prisoners in - he wanted them to feel their past, to live and thrive within it so that they always felt haunted. Cinderella grew over this a long time ago. When she first was admitted into the asylum, she would spend most of her time isolated within a corner, thinking that if she put her mind to it, she would disappear from those judging wandering eyes. But this world isn't the fairy tale she used to know, this is reality and there is no fairy godmother to save her this time. In fact, just around the corner the fairy had been locked up too.

The mother and her daughter had proceeded on towards Ruby, one of the youngest prisoners. Cinderella had known Ruby from long ago, her and her grandmother would stop by the castle occasionally to deliver fresh pies to the chef. Cinderella would wave goodbye at them from her castle window as they cheerily walked down the cobble road towards their cottage in the forest. She was a different person though, such an innocent young girl. Some still say that you can see marks from the chains on her wrists. The mother began to drag the daughter away, looking frustrated. Just how amused can you get at a place like this ? Cinderella crossed her arms, glaring at the family. "Its an asylum people, not Disneyland."

Though faint, a soft voice was singing from below her. She recognized the voice as Suzie's, the mermaid who could only be found by traveling far down into the asylum. All of the other creatures and beings stopped what they were doing to listen, if only for a moment. It was a sad song, but being confined within these walls, anything was worth listening to.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
uby idinghood】

Ruby closed her eyes and sat in the middle of her room, hugging her knees close to her chest with the bunny layed out in front of her "foofy, Do you think grandma is going to visit me ever? she hasnt come to see me since I was admitted here, do you think something happened to her?" Ruby asked the small pink rabbit plushie, The room was silent for a few seconds before the words started forming in her mind, sounds echoing across her walls, shadows dancing along them gracefully "Grandma will never see you Ruby" the voice laughed at her "Grandma CAN'T see you, you know why Ruby? the wolves have her, The wolves have killed her Ruby" "What?!? B-b-but I saw grandma before I woke up here, before I had to fight all YOU off, Before I had to kill all you, AND ILL DO IT AGAIN IF I HAVE TO!!" Ruby yelled at the creatures surrounding her. She stood up and rushed towards the large glass window, startling the passing people "You have her don't you?! The wolves, You all have taken my grandmother! I want Grandma back now!! I want to see her!" Ruby yelled at them, Cursing them over and over until her mouth ran dry and she ran out of words. There were not any humans outside the window, all she could see was angry, hungry, menacing wolves waiting to hurt her again. On the other side everyone was stareing at her, children crying and hiding behind their parents and guards looking, waiting for something big to happen. Ruby opened her hands wide "Good Little Red, fight us if you can! You cant even finish ME off!" the Big Bad Wolf laughed at her as she pulled her 'wood cutter' Saw out of thin air and began hacking at the wolves surrounding her. Each and every one of them split in two easily and began oozeing a strange black liquid like oil. Ruby span around and started smashing at the window, trying to break through to kill off he rest of the wolves "GIVE MY GRANDMA BACK!!"
User Image
CINDERELLY, CINDERELLY

Just as Cinderella was about to close her eyes and lull off into a dream land, the speakers above began to blare its usual loud, screechy siren "Code Red !" "Code Red" "This is NOT a drill" What was left of the tourists seemed to be rushing towards the entrance, mothers dragging their children by their collars, fathers trickling behind them as if wanting to catch one last glance at whatever was happening down that corridor. Code Red could only mean one thing, Ruby was having another one of her melt downs. She described it once as seeing wolves. This place wasn't driving her crazy, it was just a matter of having to fight her own demons, her illusions that she had conjured up from her traumatic past.. running into that wolf. Cinderella shuddered, the guards were starting to round up, creating a small group in front of the cell. Many of them were carrying weapons, but there were the seldom few guards that strongly believed that they could handle the lot of the creatures and beings with the bare fists and intellect.

From what Cinderella could see, Ruby had yet again begun to slaughter off some of the guards. One by one, their limp bodies will falling to the ground, puddles of crimson liquid beneath them, illuminated from the flicking lights above. "Ruby ! Stop Ruby, its not the wolves !" The siren was still blaring, eventually one of the doctors would have to come out if the guards couldn't get her under control.

( OoC: Eerie post Sug, nicely done. )

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
uby idinghood】

Ruby kept going, over and over with hitting the glass, Eventually out of effort, the glass smashed into many peices and Ruby was set free to go wild with the defending guards and doctors. She swung the saw like mad, cutting them appart and watching the shadowy carvings of the wolves disappear into the same black puddle of ooze, she was even covered with it "Give back My grandma!!" she shouted at them, Ruby ran along the halls, cutting up every wolf she could get her hands on. "What big eyes you have little red, WHy do they cry? Ruby, do you miss her, do you miss your grandmother ruby?" the Big Bad Wolf taunted her over and over again with the same question of 'Do you want or do you miss your grandmother?', It was driving her mad "JUST GO AWAY!!!!" she shouted at them, more and more of them rushing into the room to fight her off, A sharp pain, somewhere in her arm, struk her suddenly. Ruby looked to her side, The window beside her lead to a beautiful victorian style room with someone familliar in it, She wasnt a wolf though, It was the princess she would ever so often see, appart from that, there was her reflection. Her reflection was something to spook her deeply, she saw one of them, one of the wolves with its jaws sank deeply into her arm, she screamed at the top of her lungs and knelt to the ground with the saw in hand "Get it off me! get it off, get it off! get it off!" she screamed as she swung aimlessly at it, still hurting the other wolves that tried to assist their brother clinging to her arm. Ruby stopped dead in her tracks, another pain only worse, this time in her back. The whole room was stained red and filled with bodies of the guards and doctors, along with Ruby passed out on the floor from a strong tranquilizer injection she recieved from one of them before they met their end.
({[ OoC: Thanks, I try my hardest with Ruby, that adorible little freak ^_^ I gots a thing for the freaks ]})

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff