Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eyzaathe
Keaton blinked, looking at the girl. It seemed that she came out of no where, but he probably didn't see her since he was too busy looking for his tent. At her question, he nodded somewhat. "I think we could. Stay here. I'll get you some."

Normally, he wouldn't have been so generous with their food since it costs money. Money that most of them didn't have. The only reason why he was going to give the girl food was because he was far too tired to deal with anything right now. He turned away from her, dropping the blanket. Another small child ran up to him and began to tug on his hand, causing him to laugh softly. "Shhh," he whispered as the kid looked back towards the girl.

He took hands with the small girl and quickly went to one of the carts of food. They had just picked up some fresh bread today. keaton picked up a small loaf, some cheese and an apple or two. He handed the food to the little girl, carring the apple for himself. In no time he was back. "Kilah, give the woman the food."

The little girl offered the woman her foot, holding her hands up high.

The 13-year-old girl smiled. "Why thank you," she took the food. Then she looked up at the boy who had told the girl to do this. "How much will this cost?" she asked. She looked as though she wanted to pay. "I mean, if it's free I won't take it." she was a strange girl, most people would want something that was free, but not her. She continued to look at him. "Well? How much?"
"It'll cost a thank you. That's all, really." He smiled and bit into the apple. The little girl pulled on his hand once more. Turning towards the little girl, he raised an eyebrow and bent down.

"Yes, Kilah?" The little girl began to whisper something in his ear and he nodded. Standing up, he cleared his throat. He patted the little girl's head and smiled. "If you haven't any place to stay, you can certainly go to talk the women up by the fire. I'm sure they'd let you stay, considering how young you are."

Keaton was nearly a decade older than the girl. He could tell how young she was since he spent so many days with little children. Biting into the apple again, he picked up the small four year old girl and held her on his hip. "If just go straight on back, you'll find the rest of the woman sitting with the men.

He turned to go, wanting some sleep. Keaton gave the little girl a kiss on her forehead and set her down before grabbing his blanket and marching off towards his tent.
*He sighed and stood up from the woman and the fire and walked away. He turned looking at her.* "I shall return..." *He walked from the fire after strapping his sword to his belt and hid it quickly in his cloak. He walked in the darkness for many minutes before peaking through looking at the fire and the people standing around and laughing at old stories. He huffed and turned away walking around the fire. He spotted three figures abit from the fire and stood watching them smiling and laughing faintly.*
The girl blinked, then she ran over to the guy. "No, really, I don't feel comfortable when I do pay someone for what they have done." she took out a pack and looked into it. She took out about 50 gold peices and handed it to the boy. "Here, will this be enough if not just say so." she then yawned. "Well anyway, if you want to discuass it, I will be in that tree outside of town." she pointed to a tree. Then walked to it. She jumped up into it and laid back on a branch.

((Sorry, I need to go.))
"I really don't know who you are.." *She said coldly as she stared at the flame..the flame reminded her of the day of the eclips and how all the humans paniked and how she was happy for an eternal darkness is a wonderfull thing for a vampire.*
The young man's brow wrinkled. He did not want this child's money. "Young people," he muttered and handed the gold to Kilah.

"Take that to Mama', alright?" The little girl nodded and took off, darting between the tents. Raising his arms above his head, Keaton glanced around. He had left the tortch back near the cart, so it was up to himself to find the tent in the dark.

"Great," he muttered, rolling his eyes. Wrapping the blanket around himself, he started walking to the very outsides of the tent.
*He laughed loudly a laugh that would echoe through the dark of the forest. He put his hands together in an ancient seal and closed his eyes and called out.* "Darkening wind!" *He waved his hand and any light withing two miles of his location was put out. He smiled being able to see in the dark with his elvish eyes he said softly.* "Fresh blood....For the demon within..."

((Stupid post?))
(Aw. You're going to scare the gypsies! )

The men and children stood up quickly. CHildren began to scream and hug tightly onto the warmth of their mothers. "Get into the trailers!"

The men's voices rung out among all of the confusion. The woman stood up and gripped their children to their chests. Darkness was not a good sign for the gypsy culture. The wooden trailers that held their equipment now held the women and children. Men stayed outside as if something were about to attack.

Keaton turned around upon hearing the shouts of the men. "What was that?," He asked himself softly and looked at where the fire use to be. His eyes widened and dropped the blanket, taking off blindly into the darkness.
((that was the point ^.^))

*Zyro laughed evilly before unsheathing his enchanted blade. He rushed towards the encampment where a few straggling men still stood. He laughed evilly as he cirlcled them watching the fear rush to their faces. He shot a blast of flame in between all of them lighting a fire for them. He rushed foreward his blade singing in the air and he sliced through a man colliding his foot with another. He raised his palm and shot a dark kunai at yet another man and laughed maniacally the vial of blood he wore pulsed and turned red before taking it's original black form.*
(You must know, that in a gypsy camp, not all are just plain human. <.< wink

His eyes widened and he came to a complete stop. What was this? The men rushed to their fallen friends as Keaton approached slowly. "What do you want, demon?"

One of the elder men called out to whatever was attacking them. "Why do you pick on us lowly people?"

A slight whimper came from a tent near by Keaton. It was low, and barely audible, but he heard it. The cream colored cotton shirt that he wore hung loosely from his upper body, falling back almost to reveal a small part of his chest. It was hardly seeable in the dark, but to something that could see in the dark, it was there, just as anything else. He moved towards the tent slowly.
((Yah I know...But lets just say the people he killed were humans.))

*His voice chnaged to that of a demonic one.* "Oh! Gypsy blood is so tainted..." *He growled and his voice changed back. He looked around fading into the darkness and said softly.* "I just wanted some fun, and blood...For my mother..." *He rushed foreward and grasped the old man's neck who had questioned him. He laughed and twisted his hand snapped the mans neck and he tossed to body into the chest of his companions.*
(Aw. So mean. If only Keaton weren't human. o.<; )

Keaton picked up a piece of flint and a rock that lay close to the wooden trailer. The torch was still where he left it, and he hit the rock and flint together. Sparks flew and caught onto the torch. Picking it up with his right hand, he stepped up to the old man and the rest of the gypsy men. Keaton turned quickly around to face the demon. "Stop it. We do not want any trouble. Take your fun elsewhere."

Crying was heard from the inside of the trailer, but it quickly stopped.
*He laughed sickly and pointed his sword at the mans neck before saying quietly in the demonic voice.* "Who's going to make me...Do you know who I am!" *The sword flew down and to the side cutting off just enough of the torch's hilt so the rest of it was the size of the man's hand. He laughed slightly before sheathing his weapon and said quietly.* "I'm not evil...Can we not be friends..."
Ignoring whatever the demon spoke, Keaton turned to the men. "There is no hope for them. Light the fire and let the women and children out. Tell Mama' that we need some of her tea."

The men only nodded and picked up the piece of the torch that had been cut off. Though it was cut off, the fire wasn't dead. They tossed the torch onto the fire and it lit up suddenly as the women piled out from the trailer. The eldest woman among them hobbled out slowly, offering a bag towards Keaton. "Ah! Thank you, Mama'."

Opening up the bag, he placed a small piece of whatever was inside, into his mouth, then handed it to the other men. Each person of the camp took a piece. Of course, the gypsies are known for their protection charms. The tea was just of that.
*He sighed deeply and put his hands into another seal and his bodt seemed to glow for a moment before it took the shape of a young boy. He sobbed faintly and looked up at them all and said in a quiet innocent voice.* "Wha...What happened...Wh...What happened here?" *Tears streamed down to boys face and he cluched his face before looking up and said in his sweet innocent voice.* "Will....Will you help me?" *He looked around at every member of the gypsy tribe. His sobbing face resting more on the older woman then the men.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff