x x x Full - Open
                        x x x Action , Romance , Supernatural
                        x x x Semi - Literate to Literate
                        x x x Profiles
                        x x x OOC
                        x x x Information

Romantic Kitten

User Image

Every spring, flowers of every kind and every shade of color begin to bloom. But what happens after spring is over? Obviously summer comes, but what happens to the blossoms? . .

One hot spring afternoon, you find yourself finishing up your final exams in high school and getting ready for the summer vacation you have been craving this entire school year! As you walk home, you congratulate yourself, stretching out your tired arms and legs, and smiling all the way. But as you near the corner that turns onto your street, an eerie noise blasts through the air. It's an alarm for something, but you don't know what. It's not the tornado alert, it's none of those. It's one you've never heard before. The scratchy record plays and you can barely decipher what it is saying; that's how long it's been since the alarm has been rung. Then it screeches to a stop, and you hear the sound of people screaming, then the sound of hissing and sounds you can't even put into words. "It's the end of the world, people! The end of the world! They- the- they are attacking! These beasts of nature, these supernatural beings!" There's a more distinct scream before a loud, exaggerated chuckle. "No, my precious humans, this-" The voice begins to get scratchy, as if the signal was being lost, "This is only the beginning."

You try not to panic. You try not to panic! You cautiously turn the corner, afraid of what parts of the town may be in danger. Almost your entire street is in ruins. Fires exploded from no where, and the pained shrieks of people you know float in your ears, making you realize that the end is nearing fast. You look to your house in hopes that it's still there. Your parent or parents are still here, you pray, they have to be! Your siblings or your animals are safe, they have to be! But when you eye the pile of rubbish and see the bodies laying around, you turn and run. You cry or you scream, you don't know which, all you know is you have to get away. You have to find other people, your friends, any other family you have, someone! No, it's not the zombie apocolypse, so at least your safe from any brain hungering dead people, but you don't quite know what you are running from. You have to find people.

You have to find survivors.

You have to find someone.

You have to live.

Romantic Kitten

User Image

1. )This is like the most important thing, and I swear if you break it, I will immediately kick you out of the roleplay. There are to be no perfect people! No one is perfect and no one has like twelve different talents! Make your character at least a little realistic and not all that. I seriously cannot stress this enough.

2. )Go by Gaia Online's TOS please! I don't want to have to stop the rolepaly just because someone was being stupid.

3. )No godmodding, powerplaying, auto-hitting, or anything of the sort. It's just totally not fair. Even if you're fighting or interacting with a character that isn't played by another person, still make it reasonable.

4. )Romance is obviously encouraged, but please no cybering in my topic. If clothes are pulled off at any point in time, time skip or go to PM's until further notice.

5. )Please write a paragraph or more in each of your posts. Technically, a real paragraph consists of five sentences, but since I'm nice, I'll let you get away with three sentences counting as a paragraph. Of course, however, you may go over the requirement as much as you'd like, but don't expect that exact amount in return. Please write in third person unless told to do so, and don't give me short choppy sentences. If I'm letting you cheat and only do three sentences, give me at least three good sentences. Use " " for speaking, italics for character thoughts, and when write your Out Of Character comments in ( ), [ ], { }, the quote box, or just post in the Out Of Character topic. I won't be a grammar / spelling Nazi, but I do ask that you have decent grammar and spelling. And absolutely no text talk!

6. )Please don't be a noob about your posting layouts. Just put some effort into it! At least have two colors, the character's picture, the character's name, and whatever else you put in your post is your descision.

7. )If you can't post three times a week, I would suggest not joining. If you are going to leave for a certain time period in which you will not be able to post, please notify me before leaving. Don't just "accidently" disappear, 'cause if you do, I might "accidently" kick you out.

8. )Since there are twelve spots, each person is allowed to have two characters. Don't be afraid to be a monster. Not all monsters are ugly, first off, and second off, not all are sadistic freaks that have a lust for blood shed. Variety, people!

9. )Please stay in character at all times. I know it's kind of hard to keep up with your character, but if your character is quiet, then they must stay quiet. Unless you state specifically that they open up eventually, or that they have multiple personalities around different people, then stay in character.

10. )When you create your character, please use a real picture. I love anime, but for this particular roleplay, I think real images would be better. if your character is a monster, depending on which type, they can have an anime picture or drawing. But please don't post the really crappy stuff, I hate pictures with amateur artwork for a character.

11. )Private Message me all reserves entitled; " RACE Character Reserve " when applying. For example, if you were going to send in a reserve for a character of the human race, the title of your Private Message to me would be entitled; " Human Character Reserve ." Ignore this, and I will most definitely ignore your Private Message. And please, do not change my formats I have created!

12. )Once your reserve has been accepted, I would like for you to begin on your Profile for your character. Please Private Message me all profiles entitled; " RACE Character Profile " when applying. For example, if you were going to send in a profile for a character of the human race, the title of your Private Message to me would be entitled; " Human Character Profile ." Ignore this, and I will ignore your Private Message. You have one day to finish the profile before I delete your reserve and let someone else take it. If you can't get the profile in within the time limit for whatever reason let me know via Private Message and I might extend it. And please, do not change my formats I have created!

13. ) NEW RULE I would suggest you read the information topic before choosing a character. It tells you about each race in particular, telling you the pros and cons as well.

14. ) NEW RULE If your OOC section of your post is longer than four sentences, then please just post it in the OOC Topic.

Romantic Kitten

User Image

For the reserve, I must require that you send it via private message to me, entitled whichever race your character is, completed and meeting the requirements. A 350 x 200 picture of your character must be provided, and all of the information must be filled out. I would prefer that you do not change a thing about my skeletons unless I give permission. Thank you!

[imgleft]350x200 Real Picture[/imgleft][align=center][size=16]first middle [color=#4CBB17] last [/color]
                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        [size=11][color=gray][size=20][color=#4CBB17]❝[/color][/size] r o l e [color=#4CBB17][size=16]❞[/size][/color][/align][/size][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxx[/color][u]USERNAME[/u][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

[align=center][color=#4CBB17]•[/color] [size=10][color=gray] nickname [color=#4CBB17]•[/color] age [color=#4CBB17]•[/color] date of birth [color=#4CBB17]•[/color] [/color][/size][/align]

Romantic Kitten

User Image

For the profile, I must require that you send it via private message to me, entitled whichever race your character is as long as the term "Profile" is somewhere in the title, completed and meeting the requirements. A decent, real picture of your character must be provided, and can be any size as long as it is not too big and not too little, and all of the information must be filled out. I would prefer that you do not change a thing about my skeletons unless I give permission. You may add or take away dislikes/likes/fears. Thank you!

[align=center] Image Here [ Real Image Please ] [/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=gray]★ [ [color=#4CBB17]F[/color] ] i r s t ★ [ [color=#4CBB17]M[/color] ] i d d l e ★ [ [color=#4CBB17]L[/color] ] a s t ★[/color][/size][/align]
                        [size=10][align=center][color=gray]【as known as - [color=#4CBB17]NICKNAME[/color] of the [color=#4CBB17]RACE[/color]】[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center]╔══════════════╗
                        [size=13][color=#4CBB17]☆ | B a s i c | I n f o r m a t i o n | ☆[/color][/size]
                        ╚══════════════╝[/align]
                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        ▹ Full Name :: [b] FIRST MIDDLE LAST [/b]

▹ Nicknames :: [b] ONE - THREE [/b]

▹ Age :: [b] SELF EXPLANATORY [/b]

▹ Date of Birth :: [b] MONTH AND DAY ONLY [/b]

▹ Gender :: [b] MALE OR FEMALE [/b]

▹ Height/Weight :: [b] SELF EXPLANATORY [/b]

▹ Hair Color :: [b] SELF EXPLANATORY [/b]

▹ Eye Color :: [b] SELF EXPLANATORY [/b]

▹ Race :: [b] WHAT ARE YOU? [/b]
                        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13][color=#4CBB17]☆ | C o m p l e x | I n f o r m a t i o n | ☆[/color][/size]
                        ╚══════════════╝[/align]
                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        ❥ Likes ::
                        :tab:[b] LIST [/b]

✗ Dislikes ::

✖ Fears ::

▹ Personality ::

:tab:✓ [b]POSITIVE TRAIT[/b]
                        :tab:✔ [b]POSITIVE TRAIT[/b]
                        :tab:✓ [b]POSITIVE TRAIT[/b]

:tab:✕ [b]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/b]
                        :tab:✖ [b]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/b]
                        :tab:✕ [b]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/b]

[size=13][color=#4CBB17]☆ | O u t s i d e | I n f o r m a t i o n | ☆[/color][/size]
                        ╚══════════════╝[/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        ▹ Username :: [b] Username [/b]

Romantic Kitten

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amaryllis Florentine Calder

h u m a n - g i r l # 1
                                            xxxxThe Forgotten Weasley

Ammy 15 October 14th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Zaneta Trinket Moore

h u m a n - g i r l # 2
                                            xxxxSparkle_SwAgG

Zane 16 Years Old July 5th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Andrea Laurel Sanders

Human Girl #3
                                            xxxxILuvR0L0S

Drea 17 January 15th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Casper James Brooks

h u m a n - b o y # 3
                                            xxxxStyle Is War CB

CJ Eighteen July 3

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Jiwoo Marin Guem

h u m a n - b o y # 2
                                            xxxxShiro no Kitsune

Jiwoo Eighteen August 8th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Andrew Jay Lamont

h u m a n - b o y # 3
                                            xxxxStyle Is War CB

Andy Nineteen December 27

Romantic Kitten

User Image

User Image
Harmony Faith Regnier

f a l l e n - a n g e l - g i r l
                                            xxxxSparkel_SwAgG

Faith 210 Years Old December 7th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Kiara Rose Smith

Witch Girl
                                            xxxxmewuzumaki

Kia, Rose, Kiki 221 January 22

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Devyn Leila Nealson

s h a p e s h i f t i n g - g i r l
                                            xxxxRyder Myster

Dev Sixteen July 25th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Drystan Tyler Moore

v a m p i r e - b o y
                                            xxxxII Spaztic Fantastic II

Drys 187 October 10th

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Sven Alexander Eidenshire

d e m o n - b o y
                                            xxxxxDisco Lemonadex

Alex 159 December 21

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Ezekiel Seth Alkerne

e l e m e n t a l – b o y
                                            xxxxDJ Double B

Zeke 17 Years November 9th

Romantic Kitten

User Image

w e a t h e r
                        | S u n n y | C l o u d y | R a i n y | S n o w y | M o o n y ? |
                        | C o l d | W a r m | H o t |
                        | L i g h t n i n g | T h u n d e r | W i n d y | D a r k |

s e a s o n
                        | S p r i n g | S u m m e r | F a l l | W i n t e r |

t i m e - o f - d a y
                        | D a w n | M o r n i n g | N o o n | A f t e r n o o n | N i g h t |

Romantic Kitten

User Image

x x x The End of the Blossom
                        x x x Reserved

Romantic Kitten

User Image

x x x Reserved

Romantic Kitten

User Image

x x x Reserved