jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x I'm feeling x x x x x tired today

x x x x x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        x x x x x || Left alone in a room hugging a pillow . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || Touching my phone distracted my mind

x x x x x x x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight
        x x x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight
        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x || Lenali Atobell x x || Thinking x x || Somewhere in the Underground Sewer x x || A stranger!

User Image

x x x x x || I was frightened by the ringing phone . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || My mom's worried voice asked if I've eaten . . .
        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            User Image

These words annoyed me but today . . .
                                        ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        x x ¤] ιт's םιғғєяєит . . .

It was nice resting here, despite...the dirty surroundings. It wasn't too bad at least. Lenali was happy to be able to rest. Looking around the area in front of her, she wondered what to do at this point. She really did like helping people so maybe she could go around and heal anyone that needs it. Of course..she might run into those guards again and she didn't want to cause any trouble for the people that she's helping. In fact, if they got hurt after she's healed them, then her time has been wasted and trouble would just be brewed. Nope nope. Lenali didn't like those kinds of situations whatsoever! Well, for now, she was looking for someone. Who? Well...she wasn't sure. Why hasn't she run into someone she knew yet? It was quite frustrating really, but it didn't matter too much. It did at least give her something to do, but it would also waste too much time! Wasting time was definitely not one of her most favorite things to do. Nope, most definitely not. She held her goblet tightly, getting ready to leave soon. Maybe another ten or twenty minutes of resting? Hey! She didn't exactly have the best stamina and even if she did, she would want to rest for a long while.

Suddenly, a voice took her by surprise. Turning and looking up at the source of the voice, she blinked a few times before staring for a few seconds. Kid..? Right right...she looked like a little kid. Not exactly the best thing in the world, but at least it lowered her enemies standards a bit. "Nii....No mister! I was just being chased by big meanies..." For some reason, whenever she talked to a stranger or someone she didn't know quite well she would always talk in her little kid voice. Now, if it was someone she knew, she would put her foot down and talk like a general before cowering and hiding behind someone. Getting up, she dusted herself off before looking up at the man. Man...was he tall or what? Then again, practically everyone was taller than her. She reeeaaallllyyy disliked it, but there were a lot of advantages to looking like a little kid. "Nii mister! Can I follow you too?" Well, if she ran into the guards again, at least she could hide behind him. He was tall enough! They wouldn't be able to see her that well..would they? "Oh! My name is Lenali!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          || The forgotten promises are remembered . . .
                                          x x x x x x x x x Oºҫ - -

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
In a world that knows many boundaries, I live a life that is limitless...

xxZuret Brutumxx
The Mercenary

User Image

Zuret continued to eat his apple as he studied the girl in front of him. The first thing he noticed was that she was only playing a kid. The look in her eyes, and the appearance of quick thought, and her pulse for that matter, betrayed her age. "So you were being chased by guards?" He decided that he would play her little game for a moment. The idea of it, brought a smile to his face. "Chances are you are going to use me for cover. Interesting Idea. Except. you do know that I'm a Wetboy, otherwise known as a Magical Mercenary, or properly known as a more efficient Assassin right?"

He finished his apple and tossed it off to the side. Pulling another, he took a bite out of it, and started in in on while he thought about the repercussions of this lass following him around. He didn't have any clients at the moment, the only thing he had to do, was drop off his money at his safe house. Well that makes it easy. "Oh what the hell. Why not? I'm looking for a new job anyways."

Loyal to self and word. Loyalty to those Close to self. Loyalty to employer in time of work. This is code of a true mercenary.

Angelic Kitten

User Image______F E N R I SX A M A Y A B E A U M A I S X ____
xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_______&___T h e P r i n c e s s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔
xxxxxxxxxxxxIxWxixlxlxWxixnx!
___________________________This Ends Here!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⋮age ⇢ 21
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⋮ m o o d ⇢ Uneasy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━┛
CARINGxxxxDETERMINEDxxxxLOVINGxxxxSKILLEDxxxxSWEETxxxxTRAINED

As she was skinning the snake she heard voices thanks to her gift of air she could have the wind warn her if there was a danger close by. She looked at her sister calmly and moved handing her the snake before she took her daggers. "You stay here, you're older, you're the one who will have to take the throne back, you need to stay safe." She stated and left the cave her simple clothes moving quietly. The fabric was light and made carefully so as not to reveal her, and she used her focus to keep the noisemaking charms from hitting one another. Her bare feet felt the ground as she moved. She felt the chain on her stomach tickling her as she moved her hips holding a natural sway to them that she had always seemed to have. Her long hair blew back as a breeze came and her blue eyes looked around carefully. She could have passed for a gypsy to most people, and she was fine with that. Except for that they usually had a reputation of sleeping with strangers. It provided her a decent cover to hide under. The wind made her metal earring touch her neck and she turned in the direction the wind was coming from her hair now blasting behind her in a halo of dark blue to black. As she found she was growing closer she hid behind a tree and peeked at the two interacting. She watched as the man discarded the knife he had attained and she watched the other male run right past her. He didn't seem to notice her which was good. She moved and took her dagger turning and shooting it gaining momentum with a blast of air and the blade shot through the man easily catching his heart. He wasn't the first man she had killed, thieves annoyed her, and threatened her existence with her sister. Murder had become almost a habit by now. She watched as the man fell over and she paid him no more mind and instead moved towards this other man. She folded her arms over her chest smelling that he had been drinking as she neared him. "So what is someone who wears a sword doing out in the woods?" She asked her voice smooth as satin as she spoke. She wanted to keep the image of a gypsy if possible. It would end badly if someone recognized her as the former princess. It had been why she had switched her wardrobe, and why she wore such a painful amount of jewelry, but by now it had become so normal for her she rather liked it. The soft white skirt hugged her frame calmly and now the coins started hitting one another making the softest noise of bells as she waited for his answer.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling: Shocked, frightened, relieved.
Theme: Dirge's Theme 1

Im only a remnant of what I used to be.

User Image

I am a coward...yet Id give anything to fix the mistakes of that night.

Dirge heard the man collapse and assumed that he had tripped, yet the sound of another voice behind him quickly made him feel like he wasn't safe, not like he was in the first place. Seemingly gliding, he span around, knees bent, left hand out and his right on the massive blades hilt. As he saw it was a woman he didn't let up, he had been fooled more than once by them, but it was the face that made him fall onto one knee and cross his right arm across his chest, and his other hand in a fist to the ground.

He must have had a stronger drink then he thought, either that or he had been drugged. Still, what he saw before him was what he believed he would never again witness. "M'lady!" He seemingly whispered, his hidden eyes wide in fear and shock under his helm. He had a hard time catching his words, but finally he let out. "It is good to hear you are alive, I was afraid that you were....never mind that." Raising his head to look to her, he had to say; "I was part of your personal guard, both yours and your sisters. I cant blame you if you don't remember me, it was years ago." He almost hoped she did, even so, he did not wear the same armor he had back then, sure he wore heavy armor as he did now, except the helm only covered his mouth, rather than the rest of his head rather than what the one now does.

Angelic Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔

When he turned and moved into what Fenris could only assume was a fighting stance, and grabbed the hilt of his blade. She found her lips pulling into a smirk. She would fight him if that's what he really wanted, but she waited to see what he would do. When he dropped to one knee and crossed his right arm across his chest and put his other on the ground she felt each muscle in her body slowly lock up as the tension reached them. Her blue eyes remained on this man, distrust hidden in them. She wasn't sure who to trust at this point in time, after all, she was sure the new 'king' was sending people to look for them. What if this man was one of them and was only pretending to be civil as she had seen from so many guards at the palace? She couldn't trust anyone but her sister. It was hard to even trust her old companions. Seeing as she had had to leave them all behind when her sister and herself had escaped. It had been a selfish thing to do, but if they weren't able to survive, if her sister didn't, then this nation didn't have much hope. Or so Fenris thought. Yet as her blue eyes observed this man she found him to look quite familiar. The red hair being her main clue since it was rare to see people with red hair. Her sister had her unique pink hair and Fenris' own was a mix between midnight blue and black depending on the light. Yet even as he looked familiar she could not place him. M'Lady! The voice was barely there, and she felt her legs screaming at her to turn and take her dagger out of the other man and run like hell away from this stranger that had so obviously recognized her. She didn't really understand how since she had perfected herself to be a gypsy and most everyone thought she was one. It is good to hear you are alive, I was afraid you were…never mind that. She raised one eyebrow slowly, "Dead? Why would you be afraid that I was dead, I don't see how I have anything to do with you." Her voice remained calm and collected as he raised his head and she looked at his face her own revealing nothing to him. I was part of your personal guard, both yours and your sisters. I can't blame you if you don't remember me, it was years ago. That was when it hit her, the face that was hidden in his mask. She moved to him stopping in front of him and bent down. She had always gotten in trouble with her guard for her foolish and tomboy actions, but now it was proving itself worth it. As she bent down the coins clinked together carefully and the gem on her stomach moved away as did the chains that held it together with her skirt and top. She examined the male carefully before a soft laugh passed her lips. "Dirge Clades, I remember you. I used to give you such a hard time. I should have known with the sword. I thought our guards had all been killed, but my sister and I ran away. It's hard on my sister, but you know me, tomboyish as I am I easily can do the dangerous things. Say, Dirge, do you think you could help me get into town without anyone noticing? Most people ignore me because I've got the gypsy thing down, but then there is the fear that there are people like you. People who might recognize me and report me. I can't risk that with my sister being in hiding. Forgive me, but I can't tell you where. I just need to get into town, there's a group going against the king, and I wanted to see if I could find them." She spoke seriously her blue eyes never wavering from his. It was clear that the royal breeding of never fear or back down was still in her blood. Even though she was wary because someone of her guard was still alive she was pleased to know that it was so. After all, there were just some people that she felt comfortable with, the main ones had been guards. What with being caught by them all the time it had been easy to build friendships. She trusted Dirge not to pass her to the new king for a reward.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling:

User Image

He looked into her eyes, for a minute, he could swear she were looking into his. "Heh, I have always enjoyed the work, m'lady." When she had mentioned the guards death he went cold. He still hadnt forgotten that night, he was sent to reinforce the front lines and walked upon the area discovering them all dead, and was forced to escape. She asked if he could get her in the city, wasnt a difficult task, yet the eyes tend to vary. "Yes, yet im afraid even though you can fit in well, you will have to shroud yourself in a hood, just incase. If anyone asks, keep with the gypsy story, I tend to play bodyguard as a side to my forging, so people wont ask me anything unless they have questions about my wares." He got up, standing at attention. "Right, so once you are ready, we can depart." He said, trying to keep his face still, yet underneath the stone face lay a smile, they were alive, and now he had a chance of redeeming himself.

Angelic Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔

Heh, I have always enjoyed the work, m'lady She couldn't help but be annoyed by that term. "Stop calling me M'lady, I'm not royalty anymore. Actually, I'm more or less a traitor at this point, Fenris is fine." She explained perfectly calm and watched his reaction as she mentioned how she had thought the guards had died. She wasn't perfect at reading people. Actually that was her sisters expertise more or less. So his whole body going cold bypassed her. Yes, yet I'm afraid even though you can fit in well, you will have to shroud yourself in a hood, just in case. If anyone asks, keep with the gypsy story, I tend to play bodyguard as a side to my forging, so people won't ask me anything unless they have questions about my wares. Fenris took careful time to break apart what he had said. Shroud her face? Most people had never even seen her and as far as she knew he was the only surviving guard. Right? "A hood shouldn't be necessary. I did sneak out of the palace a lot, but my interactions with other…humans…was never so high. They would recognize my sister first, but it's been years, anyone who did meet me for a brief period of time would have forgotten my face. Plus…We are dead, are we not?" She asked with a wicked grin of her own before she stood calmly her posture straight as she took a step back from him. "I'm sure you thought you were hallucinating. If anyone says anything I could deny it. After all, anything that proves what and who I am, lies with people whom should know better than to speak of it. Right Dirge?" She asked still perfectly calm though for anyone who knew her well enough, she was getting ready to strike at something. Fenris could be like a snake sometimes, coiled and ready to kill, just with words. For her to see Dirge, when she had heard the people say her guards had all been slaughtered, was suspicious. However, she didn't care for such trivial things. She needed to find this Svarro for her sister, since Fenris wanted to make sure that her sister remained safe and alive to take over once that wretched king was gone. She watched Dirge stand, Right, so one you are ready, we can depart. She nodded calmly and pivoted on her left foot turning her back to him with a flow of dark blue hair and moved back to the dead body and pulled out her dagger wiping the blood off on some leaves before she hid it under the simple while fabric at the space between her shoulders where her hair hid it and her small holder for the dagger was. She then moved and took out a simple fan and flicked her wrist opening it carefully with a smile. She loved these simple things. She kept it firmly in her hand before she turned back to Dirge and smiled. "Lead the way Dirge." She would make it a point to use his name since she doubted anyone called him a knight anymore and she didn't feel like revealing herself through something as stupid as that.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling:

User Image

"Very well....Fenris." He spoke, being careful not to repeat "m'lady". She brought up a good point, not many people have seen her, but still, it was Dirges personal belief that the castle didn't fall just from a simple attack, there were betrayals involved, a knife in the shadows, eyes who did not tell the proper story. "You never know, Fenris." He said, turning towards the direction of the town. "Well...I hope the materials I have will be enough for them to allow me back in, they don't necessarily let me in and out of town easily." He said, walking forward.

Once reaching the gates the guards halted him. "You have better brought us a better excuse then last time to let you back in." Dirge held out a leather bag from his belt that jingled with ore, it wasnt much, but it was more than most can get. "Very well, but you will have to pay extra coin, both for you and your guest....who is she anyways?" Dirge looked from Fenris to the guard, and before Fenris could answer, he spoke. "She is a good friend of mine, possible client. A gypsy, if you wish, she could read your palm? I can assure you, she is good at it." One of the two less frightening guards stepped forward excitingly yet the other stopped him. "That wont be necessary. Move along, before we change our minds." Dirge walked ahead, not looking back at the guards, the town hadn't necessarily improved since the change happened during the attack...in fact this place was anything but radiant as it once was. "Where to?" He asked, looking everywheres, the streets were silent, which was good. Yet there was always someone out there somewheres.

Angelic Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔

Very well…Fenris she giggled softly since he seemed uneasy about saying her name. It was unusual for her, since she had been with her sister for so long that being called Fenris or sis was now so common to her. Before she would have reacted in surprise if anyone had said her name since it had come across very rarely. You never know, Fenris she shrugged her small shoulders her muscles moving like that of a feline as she stood there. As he turned in the direction of town she moved her hand and held her fan in the way of her face. He did have a point in saying that she never knew. She wanted to think the best of people, but even she was unable to do that all the time. Well…I hope the materials I have will be enough for them to allow me back in, they don't necessarily let me in and out of town easily. She followed him a bit confused at his statement. "What do you mean? What did you do to make them angry?" She asked still perfectly calm as she followed him. As the guards made them stop her blue eyes narrowed a fraction but she quickly softened her gaze. You have better brought us a better excuse than last time to let you back in. She furrowed her eyebrow at Dirge, what did they mean excuse. She remained silent as he handed them a bag and just looked at the guards carefully leaning her weight onto her right leg. Very well, but you will have to pay an extra coin, both for you and your guest…who is she anyway? She looked at Dirge as he glanced at her. She shrugged her shoulders calmly internally outraged at the guards for the way they were behaving. She had never seen someone behave that way while she was growing up. This king was not only corrupt, but so were the people that worked for him. Before she could even tell who she was Dirge did it for her. She is a good reined of mine, possible client. A gypsy, if you wish, she could read your palm? I can assure you, she is good at it. At this Fenris looked at Dirge her blue eyes narrowing carefully before they shifted to the guard that started to move closer. She started to lower her fan internally screaming at Dirge and cursing him before she saw the other man stop his friend. That won't be necessary. Move along, before we change our minds. She followed Dirge looking at the guards letting her eyes smolder just a bit before she giggled and moved after Dirge and once they were away from earshot of the guards she turned to him. "Are you crazy! What is wrong with you, I don't know how to read palms. For someone who says I should hide my face you sure made me almost have to reveal my face. What are you playing at?" She asked in a soft whisper her blue eyes showing her temper before she locked it away and looked around frowning at the condition of the town. "…What happened here? It's as if the life has been not only drained from the town, but as if it's been choked out and is being repeatedly being assured it's dead. She spoke and remembered when she had snuck out once and seen the town. She remembered the joy and happiness of the people, yet now the place seemed dead. Where to? She looked at him and took a breath before she handed him the fan where on the back was written Svarro small and almost invisible to the eye. She knew better than to say it out loud since the walls had ears. "Do you know where this is?"

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling:

User Image

Dirge didn't say anything until she showed him the fan, half because he was wondering how to explain it. Though he knew how, he just needed words that gave knowledge and comfort, though it may be a grim one. "I think so....they have been in contact with me for armor, and weapons. Its the seal that tells me, though they never directly told me so." He gave her back the fan and took a deep breath. "I didn't piss them off, after you guys were thought dead and the new king took throne things have changed, people were butchered if they even uttered a word against him, and they don't let people enter nor leave unless they know what is going on, and if there is any suspicion they will cut you down no questions asked." He looked around before returning his gaze to Fenris. "I'm not playing at anything, even if so, im not too interested in games these days. Sorry I had to put you on the spot, but if nothing was said they would probe you for questions, or they wouldn't let you in. That, or they would run you through, which you know I wont let happen. Anyways, just be careful, as the guards began oppressing the people, the people too have turned into many things, murderers, thieves, vagabonds, highwaymen, whatever you can think of that isn't pleasant, its hard to run an honest business these days." He commented, leading Fenris to her desired location.

"The town is still alive, yet it indeed has been stripped of everything, including pride. It is now just a vessel to chaos." He shook his head, trying to drain away the thoughts as they reached the area. "Right, what happens now I leave in your hands. Just be careful, if I see anyone so much as unsheathe even the most harmless dagger in threat I will run them through." He said, nodding, and looking around one more time for guards. "Its clear."

Angelic Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔

Dirge remained silent through everything and she found that he still had his knight mask on. She had never heard many knights talk. There was one man who had talked to her. She had grown attached to the guard since he had never failed to keep her entertained. She still remembered seeing him dead when her sister and her had ran. The memory made her tense and lift her chin in a haughty seeming way. She hated that new king, he had slaughtered her friends, and now her sister was struggling for food because of him. I think so…they have been in contact with me for armor, and weapons. Its the seal that tells me, though they never directly told me so. She took back the fan as he held it out to her and she looked at him her blue eyes calm as she thought about it. "So you've made your living through your ability to make armor. Why does that not surprise me? I'm glad you found a way to survive." She spoke tenderly before she heard him take a deep breath as she put the fan in her face again. I didn't piss them off, after you guys were thought dead and the new king took throne things have changed, people were butchered if they even uttered a word against him, and they don't let people enter nor leave unless they know what is going on, and if there is any suspicion they will cut you down no questions asked. She teased her bottom lip carefully as she listened to him. "You seem to be mistaking me for my sister, I could very well blast them back and make a run for it before they could stab me." She explained with a smile knowing that her statement probably didn't make much sense to him. She looked away with a shake of her head upset to hear that her people had been slaughtered. She looked at Dirge as he caught her gaze and her blue eyes locked on his. I'm not playing at anything, even if so, im not too interested in games these days. Sorry I had to put you on the spot, but if nothing was said they would probe you for questions, or they wouldn't let you in. That, or they would run you through, which you know I wont let happen. Anyways, just be careful, as the guards began oppressing the people, the people too have turned into many things, murderers, thieves, vagabonds, highwaymen, whatever you can think of that isn't pleasant, its hard to run an honest business these days. She took a breath now understanding why he had done what he had, even though she hadn't exactly liked him. "It's sad to think that the people that used to be so happy and pleased here, are turning corrupt right alongside the king." She said softly in case someone was trying to listen in. She watched Dirge carefully and reached raking her hand through her hair. "It must be really hard for you. Why didn't you try to join the new king? Why wander around here and let yourself be treated the way you are by those…guards…for fear of using a better word I shall call them that." She stated following him carefully. The town is still alive, yet it indeed has been stripped of everything, including pride. It is now just a vessel to chaos. She was starting to reconsider her thought of it being a good idea of going into the town. However, she had to find this group, for her sister before her sister decided that she wanted to join. Fenris didn't approve of her sister doing anything. Right, what happens now I leave in your hands. Just be careful, if I see anyone so much as unsheathe even the most harmless dagger in threat I will run them through…It's clear. She watched him and closed the fan carefully and looked at him. "You will NOT run anyone through, you will not do anything to reveal who I may be, and you will not kill someone. I am not that weak girl that you saw last time. I can handle myself very well. You will help me if I cannot handle myself. Do you understand?" She asked not even waiting for a response before she walked ahead and looked up with a heavy sigh. Now she had no idea what to do, it was a foreign concept to her. All she knew was that she had to find these people.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling:

User Image

Dirge went silent as Fenris walked inside, looking behind them before entering, he muttered. "You never were weak...I was always just a coward. I shouldn't even be standing here, I should be..." He didn't bother saying dead, after all, no one could him. He wasn't sure himself, but he wished he was dead. She hasn't changed a bit. He thought, I wonder if this will be good or bad. He couldn't help but look back to the old days, even though he was younger and his face wasn't hidden, he always bared a smile around the two. He enjoyed their company, never, once joining the guard, having to kill. Yet all that changed that night...where killing was very common, and had to be done almost every day at least once. Wanted or not, it was kill or be killed. Dirge isn't sure why he fought to live, rather than give up and die.

Dirge looked at the area and then examined his blade. He had been tempted to see how easily or not this could run through himself, or cut his own skin, since that night. He hated himself, he should have stood and fight he told himself every day. Yet he ran. He admitted he had a crush on one of the princesses back then, though it was just a minor one, he didn't remember which one though, after drinking himself near to death one night. What had happened to that child looking for a good life? He hung his sword on his back, it had stopped looking silly on him, seeing as he grew into it quite well. His mouth had turned to a portrait of forlorn. Memories, thats all he had. Now you have something to fight for...but are you worthy? He thought, then he shook his head and sighed. Probably not.

((OOC: ooh, inner turmoil Dirge activated!))

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Nogitsune of the Void
In a world that knows many boundaries, I live a life that is limitless...

xxZuret Brutumxx
The Mercenary

User Image

Zuret had turned around to look at something, only to find that the girl was gone. It was unfortunate, in a way, but at the same time it was good. He started to the abandoned building that he was storing his money in. When he got there, he put all of the purses in different locations, then he took the belts, and put them in the closet, before looking out the window.

He looked out just in time, to see what looked like a knight, and a good looking gal walking into town. He was surprised, but who knew, maybe the town guard had relaxed some. Didn't matter. It was time to find a new job. He sighed, grabbed a quick bite to eat, and headed out to the nearest tavern, which was next to the main gate, to find himself another job. At this rate, his guild would be up and running in no time.

When he got into the bar, no one even looked in his direction. Apparently, no one had said anything yet about what he did in the other tavern. Sitting down at the bar, he ordered some honey mead, and listened to the conversations, trying to identify a potential employer.

Loyal to self and word. Loyalty to those Close to self. Loyalty to employer in time of work. This is code of a true mercenary.

Distinct Wolf

11,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
User Image
Elwyn Rivea Blackwolf

Through shadow, to the edge of night...

The forest was quiet. Not many people would travel there anymore. The only reason to go there would be to search for "vigilants", the Evil King called them. Truthfully, they were rebels. And yet, not many knew about them. Actually, very, very little knew about them. Yet the forest would seem like the perfect place to hide them. Or so one would think. The only thing that's perfect to hide here would be hunting game, even if the forest seems dead. In truth, it was still very much alive. The forest looked dead because there was no good energy flowing, only evil energy.

The sight of the forest was taken in by a young woman, her eyes--which were a sky blue at that moment--scanning the area before her. She had no need for her Eagle Eye, one of her supernatural skills that came in handy. The young woman was more worried about staying out of sight and watching the area. It had been two days since her and her brother had gone without eating. That was two days too long. Or at least, the young woman believed. As thoughts scrambled in her mind, something caught her gaze. It was a stag--tall, muscular, and healthy, by the looks of him.

The young woman didn't need any invitation. Almost in a single move, she took out her bow, one of her black-shafted arrows, and placed it on the string. The young huntress, whom a few knew as Elwyn, pulled the bowstring as far as she could in one smooth move, touching her cheek with her right thumb. Again, she didn't need her Eagle Eye to see her target. The stag was down by the small river, about fourty feet from where she stood. Elwyn took a breath and, when she released her breath, she released the bowstring that sent the black-shafted arrow flying.

The arrow hit its mark, passing through the stag's heart and ended up stabbing one of the trees in the area. Elwyn smirked. Her brother would have just shook his head, for he was nowhere as skilled as Elwyn. He would have called her a "show off", as he normally did whenever she showed her expertise with her bow. Elwyn trudged the path down to the small river and whistled. The stag was bigger than she had thought. She was just thinking about a way to move it when she believed she had heard a noise. What kind of noise? She wasn't sure. But it didn't seem friendly.

...Until the stars are all alight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alderan Ivran Blackwolf

Mist and shadow, Cloud and shade...

The day seemed to tread on as usual. No one ever knew about two hunters out in the forest. Then again, no one ever seemed to care. All the Evil King cared about were these "vigilants". Rebels that knew how to get in and out of the castle. That never seemed to bother the Blackwolf siblings at all. They seemed perfectly content staying outside in the forest. There was enough they could eat and, if they needed to protect themselves, there was good training sessions.

Even if they needed training, the siblings would just practice with each other. It didn't seem very fair to the eldest, though, seeing as how his little sister Elwyn always practiced with that damned bow of hers. Arrow after arrow she would shoot into her older brother's shield. And he couldn't get anywhere close to her when it came to strategic positioning. That's where she excelled strategy-wise, and where he would carry out the plan she wanted him to enact. He didn't mind it very much. He might've been older, but he tried to keep the peace between him and his sister.

Elwyn had gone hunting for food, since they hadn't eaten for two days. He decided to stay at their small encampment--what was left of the mill they had lived in for many, many years. Admittedly, he thought it was very broken down. Alderan, as some knew him by, thought about bringing it back to life--refurnishing it. However, that would just bring the Evil King's wrath down upon him and his sister. Alderan's fist clenched at this thought--if he were to choose to die by that blasted King's sword or to let his sister die, he would throw himself onto that blade.

Alderan sighed slightly. There would be no refurnishing the mill or bringing it back to life while that damned King was still in the castle. Truthfully, he didn't mind it. Alderan didn't think he would want to live in that mill again--too many good memories wasted by death and bloodshed. He looked up at the sky once more as he had done when Elwyn left. He arched his eyebrow. Elwyn had left around noon, while the sun was high in the sky--it had been nearly three hours and she had not returned. This worried Alderan. It didn't take his sister more than an hour to find an animal, kill it, and bring it home to be prepared for a meal. Something had stalled his younger sister, and he worried that it would be the death of her.

...All shall fade, All shall...fade.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas