Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXPrince Galen Baal

Galen could feel that immense soul-crushing fear in the air, and he knew it had no right to be there. His eyes were locked onto hers, as he remained resolute. "Ah. Yes you, the one who shares his blood." his eyes peel wider ever so slightly, Shares his blood? How was she supposed to know that?? Did she do something to father? No, not yet. There were no signs of it, and if she did, Galen would be dead right now. Galen stood tall as the woman's tail curled around her leg. She simpered an curtsied mockingly, yup. She was angry about something. It would take a dummy not to notice..."I do apologize for creating such a mess in your lovely castle..but your men did provide me with…a rather good snack." The sadistic woman's teeth snapped together like a crocodillian. Galen's sharp gaze glinted toward the men sadly as they jumped...his anger was beginning to boil. They shouldn't be jumping. She had no right picking on them like that...none at all. They were servants not culprits. He didn't like seeing the men quake in their armor. Galen replied with restrained calm a twinge of sadness emanated from his voice betraying him, "I'm not concerned about 'the mess'." His eyes lingered over the body she left behind. The boy said allot by what he didn't say, unless he felt he did something wrong, which was what happened around his father quite often. The poor man wasn't much different than one caught in a spider's web. All that was left was an empty husk. Her tail swayed elegantly behind her in rhythm to her hips as she advanced toward the boy, her heels clicked just at the right second as she deliberately marched toward him. Some poor guards tried to get in the way, but they were scared, and their pride and resolution had disappeared with the valiant man's unjust demise; with that, they crumpled away at her touch.

"Stay calm." she told the guards. "Make any sudden movements while I am speaking with your prince…and I’ll come back and tear your heads off." The boy could feel his anger kindling slightly. Without really being able to stop the words form leaving his mouth, the boy replied to the demon by commanding the men, "Do what she said. We don't need anymore wasted blood." His eyes never left hers. These were his men. They listened to his orders. Second only to his father and his father's commanders.

The woman drew close, too close, he could feel her hot breath on his face, chilling his neck. "Remember me?" she cocked her head at him like he was a mouse waiting to be experimented on by the household cat. The boy replied carefully, "...I remember an angel who wouldn't have hurt a fly...You. You are someone new to me." Of course the angel part was figurative. It was meant to signify innocence. He held still she she drew her body close, just touching his. He resisted a cold shudder running down his spine: his statuesque face however had not changed. "Mmmh..You do smell delectable." What kind of a woman is she? What happened? Galen could only hope he could manage to live through this. Great. Of all people to bring to a poor man's banquet, father brought a delicatessen. No, no this would not go well.

He felt a strange smile tugging at his lips, whether it was nervous, stupid, or just plain cheeky, "You seem quite the accomplished delicatessen. I don't think you came to this poor man's banquet for no apparent purpose?" It was a dry way of saying what the heck do you want lady? But he had to handle it delicately. She obviously had a screw loose.

User Image

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

((O.O.C.: {He thought she was trying to trick him... Poor sap. I kinda want to undo that part...But yeah too late~! Hopefully, they'll eventually fix it... It might make it interesting if he could somehow work it out after, but I doubt that's likely....}
Chakolati
random rum runner
))
Rev'lyn

User Image

What had began as a incredibly boring and fruitless day,seemed to be turning into a very busy one indeed..Rev'lyn had successfully found a point of entry and had it gaurded until he returned and was already marching back down the passages, perhaps Paurin could lace a poison around the entry..? Of course one would have to warn Galen of it..who knew what the boy might get up to.

He took a left down the next corridor,freezing in his steps upon hearing the screams of the gaurds..."what now.." he breathed,blinking as a very distressed looking Eustace went bounding down the Corridor...completely ignoring him. Rev'lyn frowned,he thought Eustace was with Galen...he had seen him earlier on speaking with the king.Naturally the dog didn't like him all too much,which was a pity,Rev'lyn didn't mind surface pets,he found them good company..you could tell them anything in the world and they wouldn't pass on your secrets..

"Where have you come from Eustace.." he murmered,choosing the direction the dog had run from,to follow,hearing a small comotion up ahead, if Galen had gotten himself introuble his father would be incredibly mad...and Rev'lyn didn't want some of that anger directed at him.

Silently,he made his way closer to the speaking, one voice, he recognized as Galen..the other female...They didnt have any 'invited' females with in the castle..that was for sure...well..besides the latest visitor...
Pausing behind the closest pillar he frowned,switching to heat vision as he stayed withing the shadows, ah...she demon.. he thought, and of course trust Galen to come upon her..He remained in his position, was Galen capable of handling her..? he didn't think so..not with killing her anyways..He leaned against the wall behind the pillar,deciding to see where this went before he jumped in...perhaps she'd explain a few things to the young prince.

Fashionable Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As she watched the busy street below, she growled softly. This was unsettling and was all because of her, her being here. Watching the guards more closely she spotted one, wearing a heavier set of armor. Sure, he was tougher, but a challenge none-the-less and it would cause a commotion and rebellion if she succeeded. Time to find out. Stepping back a little, she gained momentum then jumped to the next roof. Gaining her footing she began to travel along the rim, spotting her prey strutting about below. Her head shook gently, watching. Unbelievable. He began to question the people as his men held them, punching and kicking them to make them talk. Enough.

Unfolding her arms, she reached out beside her either way, front flipping forward. Her land fell with her feet at the guard, pushing him down into the dirt. Regaining her footing she crouched low, watching the men as she tilted her head slightly. "Oops." Standing upright swiftly she drew her dagger before they could even stand, weighed down by their armor and plunged it into the waist of her target. Twisting it fast and deep between the plates of his armor she punctured his heart, killing him instantly. Withdrawing her blade from his side she sat up, looking to the men around her. The citizen's watched, gasping with shock. She wasn't staying around. To lose them she climbed back up the same building she dropped from then over and around the backside. Unnoticed she made her way back to the manhole and entered once more. Seconds later, she was gone from sight, seeping back into the oh so familiar sewers.

Tipsy Poster

10,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Imageove e razy █

----------------------------------------------------------------------

—(••÷[( a s a e l l a i n i t e )]÷••)—

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx Casabella chuckled once again, drawing a step away from the prince. Perhaps to give him some space to actually breath. Her cold eyes glared at him as she replayed his words in her head. "...I remember an angel who wouldn't have hurt a fly...You. You are someone new to me.". Oh yes, the angel part to her. Yes that was still there…somewhere. She yawned, as though growing bored with him. Her tail flickered back and forth slightly, itching for a clash of bodies to ensue. "You seem quite the accomplished delicatessen. I don't think you came to this poor man's banquet for no apparent purpose?". His voice seemed so calm, yet she could taste fear in him. She licked her lips. The savoring taste was coming from him just as sweetly as it did from his men. ” Purpose? Haha..” she scoffed. Why was she here again? So caught up in her sudden blood lust she’d almost forgotten. Oh yes. She had to get something back. ” Yes, unfortunately for you, your little Daddy should have killed me when he had the chance…but it seems he stole something precious from me instead. “ she growled, a hint of furry coloring her voice. Shaking her head slightly she returned to her calm-…well, somewhat calm demeanor. It was easy to tell she was mad. She was half tempted to attack the boy…but that could wait…she wished to hear a few things from him before challenging him to a fight. ” You say you remember the angel? Who wouldn’t hurt a fly?...hah…If I remember correctly, I remember a coward who let his Daddy tug him around by his leash…Pathetic. Do you let all girls get raped by your father? Or was I an exception because I wasn’t human? “ she sneered. Letting the words drip with her venom. She truly did wish to know why he had let her go. Why hadn’t he said anything? Why didn’t he try and stop his father? These thoughts spurred on more anger. If one was gifted with the sight, they would notice the black tattoos appearing on her body once again. They cast over her, like a shadow, moving and swirling in a delicate pattern before completely disappearing once again. She glared, and looked to his men. A rather sinful smile on her face. She weeded out the one she wanted, and walked up to the man. Although she could not see his face, she was too frustrated to care what course of actions she took. In one swift movement, she had once again grasped the man by his throat, her fingers crushing the black armor as though it were simply a piece of parchment. Lifting the man up and cast his body away, throwing him down the dark hallway, she watched his body snap like a twig upon hitting the corridor wall on the opposite end of the hallway. She growled turning back to the prince, ” Why! Why did you leave me to that cursed place! “ she snarled, her hair rising unnaturally as she came before him once again, teeth baring as though she were a wild animal. As soon as her race had come, it was gone, replaced by a somber look. She was irritated that this boy could have done something but didn’t…she would have to let it go for now. For a moment, she wondered what would be the best course of action. She could kill every single one of them in this hallway…she could challenge the prince to a duel and have his father watch…she could-…ah. Yes, she would go with that idea. She cracked her neck slightly, and brought her hand to sides, not to her hips, but to her sides. ” Alivion peatruce. “ she called the spell out quickly, and it did her bidding. In that moment, the blood that coated her arms and legs drew away. Like running water, it slid off her body with ease. Her face, her chest, her clothes, nothing held even the faintest scent of blood. She was clean so to say. Glancing at her appearance to make sure she was satisfied she simply walked past him. She continued walking till she was a few feet ahead of him. With a slight turn of her head, she smiled and said, ” Come. Its tea time. “ the words left her lips effortlessly. She wasn’t joking. She really did wish to have some tea right now…a bad habit of hers. Eat a mans heart…then have some tea. A giggle escaped her lips. When exactly did her mind descend into madness? Oh, she couldn’t remember. ” Come along now. “ she told him, walking off to what seemed like a random direction. ” If you don’t keep up~ I’ll slaughter your chamber maids. “ she continued to laugh, her malevolent voice echoing along the hallways. ” You and I have some things to discuss. “ and with these last words she continued to walk. If he didn’t follow, she could always destroy the castle..or kill off all his servants. Either way, she would be satisfied. She was a bit surprised to find herself walking into a white haired male. She gave him a delighted smile. The blood from her mouth and teeth had also disappeared. One could honestly mistake her for being…haha…normal. ” Are you going to keep eavesdropping? “ she asked him, rather plainly. She had noticed his presence for some time, yet she didn’t think it would become of any importance. ” Or would you like to join us for tea as well? “ she giggled. Inhaling deeply as she caught his scent. Ah, he wasn’t human either. Still holding that beloved smile of her hers she glanced at both of the men. ” Well? C’mon. “ she told them both. Ah the fun she would have once the battle ensued.
xxxxxxxxxxx

ove e razy █ User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Bashful Kitten

User Image______F E N R I SX A M A Y A B E A U M A I S X ____
xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_______&___T h e P r i n c e s s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔
xxxxxxxxxxxxIxWxixlxlxWxixnx!
___________________________This Ends Here!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⋮age ⇢ 21
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⋮ m o o d ⇢ -----
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━┛
CARINGxxxxDETERMINEDxxxxLOVINGxxxxSKILLEDxxxxSWEETxxxxTRAINED

My choice the first words were rather odd ones for her to hear but she guessed maybe he needed to confirm with himself what he had heard. Or maybe assure himself that he was still in control of the situation. Either way she stood examining his eyes feeling his hand brush the nape of her neck. It felt as if a lick of fire had run across her skin. Not burning, but just uncomfortable. Yet she refused to let it show on her face. As his hand curled around her neck she smiled softly. For some reason she got the impression that he might choke her. When his thumb rested on her throat she blinked once, keeping eye contact. Violet eyes were strange, she had never really paid much attention to eyes yet here she found herself staring at his as if lost in some trans. The fire in your eyes is not of one who is broken to the point of giving themselves away. His voice was soft enough to make her strain to hear it as he leaned closer to her. "Why should they be broken? I came here of my own accord, and I have made this decision. No one has forced me, and so I am not broken." She spoke softer than he had then again…Who am I to refuse such a gift? At those words she felt his lips on hers and her body felt as if it were going to tear itself apart. Her eyes slowly closed as she let him before she smelled it. Blood. Slowly she took a step back. "I apologize your highness, but I smell blood…A lot of it…And…I hear screams of death…I think it is something you should check on…If you wish I will go as well. I can be quite useful in some situations. As you have seemingly decided to keep me, I am at your service." She spoke with a tender curtsey before she stood straight again looking into those strange eyes her own holding no hint of lying. How could she lie about something like this. It turned her own stomach. The smell was putrid and her stomach turned from it. Yet it hadn't turned at contact with this man. Maybe she was truly evil, maybe she didn't really care about her sister getting the throne back. She didn't think that was the case though. Once dressed she looked at the king her blue eyes holding concern and worry in them. "I apologize, I should have told you of my gift, I control air your highness. Or even the lack thereof. I do not like to kill, I fear it more than anything in the world. But the smell is so putrid and strong it threatens to make me ill, and I fear for not only your safety but the safety of the people within your castle." Spoken like a princess, oh well. She could still smell the blood as the wind moved about and the gem on her forehead began to glow lightly and she let it circulate trying to get fresh air so she could actually breathe normally without feeling ill. "Is there any way I can be of service, or should I just stay here?"

Random Rum Runner
                                                                I wasn't sure if they wanted you there or not, if I should edit tell me and I will.

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

The woman seemed confused for a moment, as if Galen's comment caught her off guard. "Purpose? Haha.....Yes, unfortunately for you, your little Daddy should have killed me when he had the chance…but it seems he stole something precious from me instead." Galen felt his lip furl in disgust. "...Took something from you?" What could you have that my father would possibly want to take from you? He had been afraid, notably, but mostly he was trying to keep the situation from escalating. He could fight her yes. but he knew it wouldn't end well, unless the plan worked out. He was brave not stupid. "You say you remember the angel? Who wouldn’t hurt a fly?...hah…If I remember correctly, I remember a coward who let his Daddy tug him around by his leash…Pathetic. Do you let all girls get raped by your father? Or was I an exception because I wasn’t human?" Her voice was cutting sarcastic and digging in like cat claws. The boy drew back slightly with this comment, "Wha~? That’s…ridiculous." With this statement any small fear he had melted into rage. how dare she! He knew it would be stupid to lose his head right now….the woman was only trying to get a dig in somehow and Galen wasn't going to let her. "My father," He began carefully, "Would never do something like that! You're mistaken…."

The woman appeared to be ignoring him and walked over to a random guard and crushed his armor like paper, throwing him against the wall. "Why! Why did you leave me to that cursed place!" The boy refused to answer. Thin dark wisps of what appeared to be smoke came from his fingers, blowing in an unfelt wind that ruffled through the boy's hair. "Stop this. At once." The woman seemed to decide to recant on collecting the information and calmed down slightly. She said some sort of spell and immediately any blood washed off her body as if it had never been there. She walked past him, pretty pink heels clicking unceremoniously on the pavement. She was ignoring him. He seeing the once proud men, now single man, frozen like a crumbling statue ordered, "If you're too afraid to help me, and you are too frightened to run. I suggest, you go to his majesty. ...Now." The man nodded and took off.

The woman turned to him, her face still held that leery grin. "Come. Its tea time." A giggle escaped her lips."Come along now..." Galen refused to budge. "If you don’t keep up~ I’ll slaughter your chamber maids.... " Her cackle grated in the boy's ears like a sour-note-symphony. "You and I have some things to discuss...." Galen clenched his fists. Stop her Galen. Stop her... Who knows what she'll destroy next.

"No." At once, a thick black thing effortlessly descended over the hall way slamming shut on the floor like a massive door. The boy replied, " I asked you what your purpose was...So far you've done nothing rant, threaten, and throw my people about like crumpled paper... If you have something to discuss, we can do it right here. If you're not willing to listen to reason, and you have no purpose other than to cause havoc, then I have no reason to leave with you…" Okay, talking her down was out. Plan two. Hold her off and wait for someone who knows what their doing to come, or else hope to be able to win if she freaks out...The sewers might be a good idea to minimize destruction...Who knows. Galen, this is a stupid plan. and you're going to die. I hope you're satisfied...

User Image

((O.O.C.: {Oh my goodness! I can't believe the boy keeps getting into so much trouble, he's like THE single most unlucky kid on the planet!}
Chakolati
random rum runner
))
Rev'lyn

User Image
The woman was incredibly sadist on rev'lyns terms...and he didn't like how Galen was in the very same room as her...never the less..she seemed more interested in him alive..rather then immediatly ripping him apart..which was always a good sign.

Rev'lyn didn't try his utmost best to remain unseen..that wasn't what he was intending,wether the woman saw him or not..it didnt matter to him,as long as he was there as back up for the kings son,that was all he intended for. He had never seen the boy fight before..so he didn't know how much of a chance he had against this she-demon. He pushed himself off of the cold wall he had been leaning on,eyeing the gaurd whom Galen had sent running in search of his father...it was a good move. He glanced down at the girl as she made her way in his direction,obviously meaning to leave with the both of them in tow.Rev'lyn had just been about to utter something in returned before Galen burst out in protest,against leaving the room. Rev'lyn frowned, he wasn't quite sure if that was the best of things to say..given the circumstances..and that the female would gladly rip him apart with out so much as a glance..This put Rev'lyn on the defensive,remaining in his position,yet slightly more rigid and alert, watching carefully,hands positioned close enough to his weapons should the situation call for it. His main goal was to keep Galen alive..and untouched..or face dire consequences from the King..

Dangerous Tactician

4,750 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling:
Theme: Dirge's Theme 1

Im only a remnant of what I used to be.

User Image

I am a coward...yet Id give anything to fix the mistakes of that night.

Dirge heard her remark, and immediately wanted to turn around, and charge headlong into the castle, and butcher everything that moved. He could see himself charging in there, being rushed by a lot of men, he would try his new weapon....and kill them in cruel, sadistic ways....when he was angry, his fighting style makes sure his opponents suffer to the full before being put down. He could do it, he could jump right in there, and kill them all, and make sure Fenris was safe. Then reality hit him, and hard. He would be struck down before he could even get close to her, and is that what she wants.....what about Katherine...what about...

His fist clenched tightly and he had a hard time speaking his next words. "I....cant...she would never...forgive me....if I left you alone...." For the first time, under the helm that hid so much of his face and killed emotion, showed an emotion. Desperation, his mind was frantic for her to be safe, but his current goal was to get Katherine to the safe house. When he finally got a grip of himself he looked directly into Katherines eyes. "All we can do is trust Zuret and hope he takes care of her, if he comes back and she isnt with him, I'm going in alone to get her." He spoke with determination, his body, for a second began to hurt. He remembered all those tings that had happened, one in particular began to seer and burn. He ignored the pain and looked at the house ahead of him, this was the spot marked on the map. "We're here." He inspected the house and opened the door, looking around before inviting Katherine in. "What do you think?"

Shameless Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
All hail....

User Image
Λɀɑɀєɭβɑɑɭ

She gasped slightly and pushed away from him. He thought for a moment that he had called her bluff. She spoke of the smell of blood and his fear flickered again. There was no nee- then his mind flashed to rage. The sudden switches in emotion did not belong to him, but Galen. "s**t." He hissed before taking off before she was even dressed. Down the hallways, he ran into guards who were all clamoring about something. Worthless and weak, all of them!

He came around a corner to where the black wall had been erected. He couldn't help but allow a flicker of pride appear for the workmanship on it. He pressed through it, it popping and snapping at his flesh. However because the blood was the same, it let him through with minor burns that healed rapidly. His eyes fell upon the demoness then to Galen to see if he was alright. He was. His attention went back to the girl. "Aren't you the destructive one." He said quietly, his eyes drifting only for a moment to the bloody bodies upon the floor.

...the king

Amie_mourna

Bashful Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔

She watched him confused. s**t with that the king was gone and she moved slipping easily into her clothes before she moved after him her feet hitting the floor almost nonexistantly. She wasn't sure why he had just run off without confirming if he needed her services or not but she didn't bother to worry about it for too long. She was a good distance behind him and when she saw the black wall she frowned at it. She watched the king pass but took a breath. She had to find another way in. That thing didn't look very good for her. She took a breath closing her eyes as she tried to remember the layout and as she opened her eyes they lip up and moved back finding the next servant corridor and moved down it passing frightened people and used them as a guide. It didn't take long before she reached an exit and moved out spotting a strange scene. A demon. Or at least it looked that way. Her eyes narrowed before she looked at the king. Well then. She looked at the dead guard her blue eyes going wide before they locked at the demon and she felt her temper take over. It was obvious she had done it. She was the only thing she could guess could do such damage. That and everyone seemed to be focused on this woman. This set a deep scowl on her face. She moved and grabbed the girls hair pulling it roughly blue eyes violent before the gem glowed and the wind picked up circling her sending a halo of dark hair around herself. "Demon." The word passed her lips like a curse before she moved and the wind went still the gem glowing brighter before she focused and there was a strange stillness from her body as the air around the girl vanished. It took all her concentration to take away air from an area. It came with a decent price since she couldn't exactly focus on anything but making sure that the select area around her had no air rather than watch her back. Her eyes remained glued on the girl and she never let go of the hair using it as an anchor. Her fingers locked around the tendrils and held firm. "You come here and brutally murder innocent men. You are nothing but a demon, and demons are better off extinguished before they can do too much damage." She spoke her voice dangerous as her black hair clouded around her face making her look nothing less than furious. Sure the king had caused the death of her former love, but she would never take it out on an innocent guard. Not to the extent this woman had. No, not woman. Demon. She was sure the girl would come after her, or she would black out from the lack of oxygen. Fenris didn't care which came first because she would stand her ground. She still had to prove to the king that she wasn't going to go behind his back. What better way than putting her own life in danger for his? She wouldn't kill her. Much as she wanted to, she couldn't kill her. She locked eyes on the girl the wind moving around her but she didn't let it near her. The princess stood firm, her posture the same as it had been when she had faced the king. The thought sent her stomach in turmoil. That man had kissed her, and would probably do more if time allowed. And it would. She would make sure. She wanted his full trust. Needed it. No matter what the cost. With her concentration on the woman it seemed as if the rest of the world didn't exist. She couldn't risk the distraction so that was probably better. Her power was strong, but it required full concentration and practice to be as good as it was now. She just waited for the reaction, would she attack or would she fall over unconscious first? She slightly hoped for the latter.

Chakolati

Tipsy Poster

10,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Imageove e razy █

—(••÷[( a s a e l l a i n i t e )]÷••)—

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx Casabella grinned slightly as the boy tried to be confident around her. He had mentioned some things to his guards about fleeing…which would be wise. If they remained here; she would simply just kill them all. "No.". He told her, at that moment, a rather interesting black wall blocked her path. Does he think this little thing will be in my way?...How cute. she giggled, letting the thought linger in her mind. " I asked you what your purpose was...So far you've done nothing rant, threaten, and throw my people about like crumpled paper... If you have something to discuss, we can do it right here. If you're not willing to listen to reason, and you have no purpose other than to cause havoc, then I have no reason to leave with you…". A howl of laughing escaped her lips as gripped her stomach. His words obviously giving her great pleasure. ” Ahahaha…cause havoc? Oh my dear boy, you have been living in an Ivory Tower. “ she laughed. Her eyes glanced at the white haired boy, half tempted to use him as an example. Then again, she couldn’t guarantee a lot of fun if he wasn’t human. Demons had a higher tolerance for pain. Instead she pulled one of the fallen guards to his feet. He was shaking; his armor reflected the obvious fear eating him alive. ” Crumbled pieces of paper?...If that does not suit you. I could always have them burned. “ she chuckled, flinging the man out one of the nearby windows. The glass shattered as his body came into contact with him; for the tiny person she was, she truly did carry the strength of demons. The moment he had been flung far enough, his body was engulfed by flames. The poor man hit the ground with a thud, then got up, and proceeded to running blinding. Flames licked at his armor, heating his flesh till he was left crispy. By the time the flames had died, so had the man, for he lay on his back in a pile of ash. During this time Casabella simply watched happily as the man was reduced to nothing. ” Be grateful .“ she told the boy, her eyes glaring as she took yet another step away from him. Her next courses of movements were too fast for any of the guard’s men to react. In an instant, her body moved like a blur. And by the time she was visible again, the remaining guard’s men lay in pieces. Blood coating the walls more now, the hallway was becoming the site of a bloody massacre. Dead. All of them. Dead. Arms, legs, heads, feet, all lay scattered on the floor before the boy. ” If you believe this…” she told him, extending her arms slightly to show the new mess she had created, ” Is havoc….then you’d best jump to your death bed for when I am serious. “ she told him, warning him that she truly didn’t care about the mortals, and that if he even tried to speak to her as though she were below him, she would cause even more damage. She sneered again. ” See? If you’d just come with me…instead of stalling. These poor men could have gone home to their whores. I simply wished to talk over tea. But I suppose I could stand around here…chop off a few more heads…eat a few more hearts. “ . The words left her lips effortlessly as her grey orbs finally noticed the new presence. When she did, she gave him her full attention. ” Ah. The big man finally showed up. “ she chuckled, his words about her being destructive made her laugh…if these people thought this was bad…well, they were in for a rude awakening. Walking over to the ‘King’ she stopped a few feet in front of him. ” Your Majesty. “ she voiced sarcastically. Giving him a respectable smile as she curtsied. ” I do believe I have some business with you. “ she told him rather plainly. ”…I would have gladly taken it up with your heir. However, seeing as you are here now, there won’t be a need for him. “ she continued, the sudden bloodlust and madness subsided for the time being. Should they continue to treat her with disrespect, she would continue to kill. A slight chuckle left her lips again. Hopefully they would figure that out before it was too late.

xxxxxxxxxxx The next series of evens caught Casabella by surprise. Before she knew it, a female had entered the scene. A rather pretty one to boot. In mere seconds Casabella was yanked by her hair, an obvious annoyance could be seen on her face as this occurred. "You come here and brutally murder an innocent man. You are nothing but a demon, and demons are better off extinguished before they can do too much damage.". This caused furry to begin to boil. ” Oh shut up- “ she began to hiss, her words getting caught in her throat the moment she realized there was no oxygen in the air. Her eyes turned in the girls direction, a lovely grin on her face. ” Darling, who said he was innocent? “ Casabella dropped to her knee’s bringing the girl down slightly. Pressing her hands to the floor she brought the fresh blood to her lips. Licking her fingers eagerly she swallowed mouthfuls of the blood that lay on the floor. It was rather annoying that she had taken the oxygen out of the air…yet…with so much blood to go around…it wouldn’t become a major problem. In one swift movement Casabella twisted her head around, a 180 degree turn so that although her back was facing the girl, her head was looking directly at her. ” My my, you’re a pretty one aren’t you. “ she chuckled, spitting a mouthful of blood onto the girls face. The moment the warm liquid made contact with the girls beautiful skin, Casabella brought her head back to its original location. ” Release me. “ she ordered the girl. A smirk on her face. ” Hadius morelo. “ she called out. The spell taking effect immediately. The blood around them had begun to cultivate. Soon, a perfect circle of wet, messy redness lay around the girls. Then, it began to crawl up their skin, in moments, they were both knee deep in the putrid slop. Casabella figured she would try to dispel the blood, which she possibly could with her apparent power to control the air. Casabella would need another trick to have this girl release her. She opened her mouth, a growling sound escaped her throat, and in seconds locus began to pour from her mouth. Fluttering around before dying from the lack of oxygen. Casabella didn’t care if the bugs died, she simply watched to mix them with the blood. These locus had a very special property in their blood. A poison, one that had a number of effects. As hundreds of these bugs began to pour from her mouth, and the blood around them began to rise Casabella couldn’t help but wonder what the girl would do next. If she tried to push the blood away with her air, it would leak towards the others, no doubtingly causing them their death. If she tried to contain it, it would only grow to extraordinary proportions, and possibly blow up. If Casabella fainted, the black mess would grow out of control, and consume the entire castle. ” Release me. Or I take every single one of you damn mortals with me. “ sending the thoughts to the girl like daggers. The sphere of air the girl had created to keep out the oxygen was doing her work…however, it also provided an excellent jar for the both of them. By this time, the blood had risen to Casabella’s thighs, not that she cared. She truly was interested to see how the girl would handle this situation. ” I give you credit. You might just succeed in having me faint…I also congratulate you on being brave enough to actually attack. Then again, your bravery might just be hopeless stupidity. “ she cooed, rambling on as the insects escaped her mouth, and the blood continued to rise.

ove e razy █ User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Bashful Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔

Oh shut up- She watched the realization of the situation hit but frowned when the girl bent down. From what she could see the girl was drinking blood. Darling, who said he was innocent? The voice was in her mind but her face held no shock as she watched this stranger. She wouldn't give her the satisfaction. She hadn't given it to the king and this demon deserved it even less. She watched the girls head turn and locked eyes with her. Her expression still holding nothing of interest in it. My my, you're a pretty one aren't you. It felt highly invasive to hear the voice in her mind. When the blood was spit in her face Fenris just closed her eyes feeling the warm liquid on her skin made her internally scream at the woman. If she had used her voice it would have only been to spew vile words. She slowly opened her eyes in time to watch the girls head return to normal. Release me. She found herself gripping her hair tighter. She wasn't stupid enough to let this girl go. If she did Fenris had no idea what she would do and she wouldn't risk it. Hadius Morelo Fenris watched as the blood began to collect and a frown formed on her face. As it crawled up her skin her eyes watched it. It was gross to say the least. She didn't make an effort to stop the blood instead she focused more and created a simple barrier of hair that moved in a quick circle around them to contain the blood from spreading outward. The blood looked bright against her pale moon skin. And her black hair. She watched the Locus as they died and fell into the mass of blood. Had she been in a normal situation she would have freaked out but this wasn't too bad. She could have imagined much worse from a demon. She just concentrated keeping the air flowing outside of them so the bugs couldn't escape the vortex and harm anyone else. Instead of pushing it away she was making sure the blood remained locked between the two of them, and along with the blood she contained insects. Release me. Or I take every single one of you damn mortals with me. This pulled a smile on her pale lips. "You will not. You may take me with you, but not all of us. Your creatures will not leave my barrier. They will only be pushed back in. You will take a worthless girl with you to your grave, and your death will be meaningless. She spoke with a cringe since she didn't have much oxygen around herself. She gripped the hair tighter and moved closer to the girl blue eyes intent. I give you credit. You might just succeed in having me faint…I also congratulate you on being brave enough to actually attach. Then again, your bravery might just be hopeless stupidity. She gave a slow shrug of her shoulders before she gripped her hair higher up with her other hand. That may have been so, but at least this demon was trapped. She wouldn't let the bugs harm the others, and as the blood touched her clothes she just found her stomach turning slightly but not nearly enough to scare her into letting go of this girl. She had to keep the situation contained. She didn't want more dead people. She couldn't imagine more dead bodies. It made her heart cry out to the men that she had killed. Killed for useless sport. However it was taxing on her to keep this barrier going and keep the air out. Didn't matter she would do it until this girl fell over. She would not allow her to kill another person. She felt her stomach slowly begin to turn and kept her eyes locked on the girl. Something was wrong. She felt sick, and it wasn't something normal like seeing the blood and having a panic attack. It hit her then. She had poisoned something. Probably the bugs. Now she really couldn't let her continue with her actions. She had to stay focused and keep her barriers up. It was not vital. Maybe it was hopeless stupidity as the demon had called it, but it didn't matter. To let her continue killing people would be worse than to stand up to her. Fenris' hair was touching the blood easily now and her body felt as if it were being pulled down by weights trying to drown her. She would not allow this girl to win. She locked her knees and stood her ground just as defiantly as when she had faced the king.

Chakolati

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Galen was having difficulty not lashing out at her by this point. "Ahahaha…cause havoc? Oh my dear boy, you have been living in an Ivory Tower." Galen was doing his best to stay calm. His eyes squeezed shut, hiding the purple glow that was beginning to encompass his irises. Blinkin in and out, on and off. He could feel an unseen wind beginning to build much as it had downstairs when his father had taken the young girl up to his chambers. "Crumpled pieces of paper?...If that does not suit you. I could always have them burned." With that, she Grabbed a man off the ground and launched him toward a window. Galen's eyes snapped open, "Stop." and a shield encompassed the man preventing him from being killed on impact. However the man caught on fire and was burn up, almost instantly. Galen simply hadn't figured out how to put out fires yet. There was nothing he could do. Like words spoken in haste, with little ability to control it the boy felt a sudden burst of energy and several very sharp looking black projectiles launched at the woman. Fortunately for her, she began to run around the room in a blur, smearing blood and body parts all over the place. It missed. "If you believe this…Is havoc…then you’d best jump to your death bed for when I am serious. See? If you’d just come with me…instead of stalling. These poor men could have gone home to their whores. I simply wished to talk over tea. But I suppose I could stand around here…chop off a few more heads…eat a few more hearts." With that a random piece of furniture in the other room imploded, popped like a balloon.

Galen was having difficulty keeping his powers in line and was trying to control them efficiently. He could cause a lot of destruction if he wasn't careful. Not now. Come on please, not now! While he was sturggling ot keep things under control his father entered. "Aren't you the destructive one."

Galen's face light up, Father! A calming flood of relief washed over him...It helped. It did. He flushed in embarrassment when he stood there untouched and everyone else around him had born the punishment. His father eyed him glad to see his was fine. True, he could have done something, but he was trying to minimize destruction not make it worse. Any joyful feelings were somewhat dampened when the woman approached his father, sarcastically speaking to him like he were a king cockroach, "Your Majesty.I do believe I have some business with you…I would have gladly taken it up with your heir. However, seeing as you are here now, there won’t be a need for him." The boy was less than pleased at this. He wasn't a pawn she could mess with and throw away. Further she used him to lure in his father, this would not go unpunished. But he knew his father knew what to do. Else, he would have brought the whole army. The boy didn't speak however. He couldn't if he did, it would have come out like it did downstairs...like a crazy monster thing.

Suddenly, a woman rushed in and seized the girl by the hair, calling the pink haired girl a fould demoness. Demon? Is that what she was? Galen wondered. The girl, no, Demon fumed, "Oh shut up." and seemed to be cut off there... The girl had some control over air and began chocking the girl. Who suddenly bent down and started...licking...up...blood?! This was overkill. Too much, was a few minutes ago. The woman yet again spoke. and the blood began to fill a bubble around the two women. Filling it up. They seemed to be conversing somehow...It was all over their faces...But he couldn't hear the demon's 'voice'. Then, a swarm of gross looking insects came out of the girl's mouth. There's your outlet..Take it quick. The woman said, "You will not. You may take me with you, but not all of us. Your creatures will not leave my barrier. They will only be pushed back in. You will take a worthless girl with you to your grave, and your death will be meaningless." Pop. A now black looking bug came out of the bubble and looped around he boy being flung into the opposite wall, crumpled to dust. Pop. Pop. Another and another were pulled out like porcupine needles form a wounded pet. The boy spoke at last, "Shut up." His voice sounding more like a breath of air over a water bottle than his normal voice. His eyes locked on the demoness, with a deadly calm. Hie stretched out his hand and immediately a thick black X shoved itself across the open hole. More and more of the foul liquid began popping out of the bubble encased in black. Not too much unlike a iron filling attracted to an advancing magnet. "You talk too much." The liquid in the bubble seemed to stop filling for the time being and actually began to deflate, as more and more of the bugs violently jerked out of the bubble and began swirling around Galen. Their tiny bodies instantly disintegrating and crumbling to dust. Liquid drops came out of the bubble too encased in black and likewise began to disintegrate. Whatever the girl was doing in there was working. He decided to work with it for the time being.

User Image

((O.O.C.: {I really hope this doesn't count as godmodding.... sad I have never doen an action scene with other befroe so bear with me. Or let me know I'll edit. }
Chakolati
random rum runner
))

Shameless Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
All hail....

User Image
Λɀɑɀєɭβɑɑɭ

"Your Majesty.I do believe I have some business with you…I would have gladly taken it up with your heir. However, seeing as you are here now, there won’t be a need for him." The woman that spoke to him was the same that had been in his room... but not really. There was an extreme difference, besides looks, within the girl. Before he could do anything, the other woman he had in his room jumped out. The princess who had stood naked before him not moments ago. The women fought before the demon began to spit out bugs and blood swirled at their feet. Galen stepped forward and threw his two cents in. He knelt upon the floor with the chaos going around. He reached up and bit into the print of his thumb, drawing blood from it. He began to draw upon the ground. He finished the circle and the drawing within it and listened to the silence that warped over them. Powers were useless, including his own, for a good half hour to everyone within forty feet while this was placed. It was a risky move, but one that needed to be taken. He would lose his castle at this rate. Every single one of them was reckless and allowing their emotions to control their movements. He stood slowly. "That's much better." He said in the quiet hall. He raised his eyes to the three standing there. "To. Your. Knees. All. Of. You." He ordered slowly, his lavender eyes, pools of black. His hand pulled his whip from his belt and cracked it. "I will have silence and order." His voice still as calm and cool enough to settle ice over the hall. He cracked his whip again, "And I will have it."

...the king

Amie_mourna
AngelaDarr
Chakolati

Fashionable Hunter

standing there under the manhole for a few moments, she listened to the shuffle and commotion about her little assassination she just performed. Her smile brightened then a little laughter escaped her lips. Now they truly had a reason to hunt her. Flipping her hood back her eyes fell to the dark sewers, light in small places, just enough to get around without slipping on water or tripping over.. other things.

Scarlet began to make her way back to her retreat, deciding she could try and at least get some sleep. Opening the door to the abandoned home, which was now to be her hideout, she glanced either way down the sewer then entered the room. Closing the door back she lit a match as she stood next to the table then brought the flame to the seared wic.

Tossing the burnt out match after extinguishing the flame she sighed a bit. this was utterly boring to her, but she had no choice. Walking to the diner chain, she took her cape off and draped it at the corner, letting it stretch towards the floor. Lifting her arms, her hands reached behind her back, untying the mask that covered her elegant lips. Dropping it at the table beside the bed she looked at the blankets. Knitted, and wool it seemed. Turning and sitting on the bed, she began to take off her boots, the bottom covered in mud and water. Turning in place she faced the end of the bed and rested against the soft blankets and pillows. Her feet moved up to rest on the bed, shifting her body around to get comfortable. Staring up at the ceiling her thoughts began to wonder about her next motives, plans and the boy, no matter how much he betrayed her trust. She hoped Galen would be okay though. From what she could tell, he had a pure soul and nice natured if no matter how defensive. Perhaps he had trust issues or a more true reason for his actions.

Her mind continued on as a hand reached into her belt pocket, removing a white gold plated ring from within it. It was a symbol of her country. She dared not wear it, for either losing it, or rising questions. She turned it about her fingers for a little before kissing it softly, then returning it to her pocket. It also reminded her of her parents and their brutal murder. A symbol for hope and doing what was right, no matter the consequences.

Her eyes began to get heavy. Leaning over she blew blew out the candle then rested back, falling asleep in the darkness. Any noise could be heard while she slept, her mind filtering the safe from the dangerous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff