Ж Profiles: Here

Intro Post~Story~Rules~Skeletons~White&Black List~Announcements

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
The Story so Far.

Völsung was once a peaceful, flourishing country ruled by the kind King Alezandar. Married to Queen Sylvia, he had two daughters, and they lived peacefully in their home. For many years, the country avoided conflict with other countries. Within the walls of the capital city Caiseal, the townspeople were kind and generous people, always treating their neighbors and friends as if they were family, and greeting travelers with that same warmth. There never seemed to be a dark day in the beautiful City so full of life and joy, and each person loved their King dearly.

Suddenly one day, the King fell ill. Doctors from all over were called to the Kingdom of Völsung, yet not one could determine what had stricken him. It was not long before the King lay on his deathbed, his family and advisors watching as he life slowly faded.

Then worse disaster struck, when a man clad in black armor followed by knights in gray stormed the town, killing anyone who stood in their way of the Castle. Countless were slaughtered, littering Völsung's one beautiful streets with the blood of its beautiful people. From that point on, no one outside the Castle knew what happened as the Castle was stormed. The screams of the servants could be heard echoing all the way out into the forest as the men slaughtered them, making their way up to the King’s room. The body of the Queen was thrown out of the window of the King’s room, and the King’s body was set ablaze for all to see. No one knew what had happened to the Princesses or the doctors, but they were assumed dead. The knights fought valiantly against the oncoming army, though it was also assumed many of them had died. Not even the strongest magi in the Kingdom were able to stop this black force as it devoured the town, leaving those who stayed out of their way alive.

How this army was able to take the capital by surprise is a mystery, because despite of large size of the army. They were not seen in any of the 4 towns have have a road to the capital. Not in Mullagh, the village to the north, that was known for it's amazing meats and healthy animals that it exported. They were not seen in the River Port town of Abhainn to the west. The city of Bheith to the South only heard of the incident later when they came with a new load of lumber and Termon to the east, with it's monastery would have been an excellent strategic position to try to take the kingdom's capital. But they just seemed to appear. With the exception of the magi who came to help, no heard about the army or the attack until it was over.

It was not long before the man behind this stood up, taking the throne as their new King. Now, Völsung has been stripped of its pride and is now ruled by the same man who destroyed their King and their town. Those same dark knights are positioned around the castle walls, keeping travelers out, and the people in. The town has almost become a prison, with little life left. The people now live in poverty and filth, beaten by the soldiers when there is nothing else left to do. Other countries have tried to invade and help these people, using their strongest knights and mages, but they are unable to penetrate the dark forces around it. All hope has been lost for the Völsungish people, and as a year passes, many of the villagers begin to give up all hope, some attempting suicide, others just simply giving up.

But a light shines from the darkness, when suddenly, strange people begin to appear in the city. They blend in well from the Dark forces eyes, but they are not fooling the people. Once a tight knit town, in Völsung, everyone knew everyone. But these people keep their faces hidden, and at first worry the people. Afraid they are spies for the King, the people tend to stray away from these strangers. But it’s not long before these strangers begin to act out against the knights, often starting small protests, or stopping the beating the knights try to bestow upon the villagers. The people begin to whisper about them, wondering if they are the ones who will free them from this hell. They begin to call these people the Svarro, bringers of Hope.

But their whispers reach the King’s ears, and now the Evil King is out to get these vigilantes, determined to publicly execute each one of them to crush the people’s hope. It’s now a struggle between life and death, the Svarro determined to pull the King out from his Dark nest in the castle, while the King is determined to bring the vigilantes into his grasp.

The Svarro live in a system of underground sewers that lead to a larger space underground. So far, they have gone undetected, able to pass in and out of the city with ease, and move through without fail. They have yet to find a tunnel that reaches into the Castle, though, they are working hard on finding it.

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.g e n e r a lxxr u l e s
• How many times have we told you? Follow Gaia TOS!
• Stay committed once you've joined please, we don't want anyone leaving or this place dying.
• [OOC], OOC, (( )), ( ), Out Of Cookies, ect are how you talk out of character.

l i t e r a c y
• Semi-Lit role play 4-20 sentences please! It can be long, most preferred, but not toooo long!
• I understand writers block, but not ever single post, try and avoid one liners!
• No txt talk plz! I don't like it, you don't like, it's not natural.
• No bright or pale colors, like yellow or silver please.

p r o f i l e s
• Send all profiles to Nogitsune of the Void!
• Don't post until accepted!
•If you side with the King Title your pm "It is the Beginning of Our Era."
•If you side with the Svarro Title your pm "We will be Your End."
•If you side with the Guild Title your pm "Loyalty and Honor."
•If you want to start on your own side, and possibly join or start another force, Title your pm, "I will not Bow."

r e g a r d i n gxxc h a r a c t e r s
• No god mod! I am boss what I say goes, but even I don't god mod!
• No killing another character without their and my consent.
• Romance and fighting is highly encouraged! We want some drama over here!
• Do not cyber however. Keep it out of the thread. Just time skip past it.
• If you kill another character without permission, your character is dead, and you have to remake your character. Essentially. The first time, as a warning you basically have to restart.The second time you get Black Listed.
•No more Secondary Characters until the Primary Characters slots get filled up. They are needed for solid cohesion of the story.
•You have 1 week to post from the date you are approved. Otherwise your character will be deleted. Try to post every few days at least.

l a s txxn o t i c e
• Any rules can be added so please check every once in a while!
• Post in the OOC and put the ninja in your post so I know you read the rules.
• I will post an events list. So if you need the basics of whats going on, just take a peak.
• One to three powers at most guys. However powers are not mandatory.
• Again Nogitsune of the Void is boss, god, master of all!
• Have Fun! :3
• Amie_mourna, AngelaDarr, Random Rum Runner and Spachular are my mods. They are my officers, Respect them as you would me and each other. If I am not reachable, send your profiles to them. If they approve and post your profile in the profile thread you can post. Not before.

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
The First Step.

[imgright]Put your image here.[/imgright]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b](It would be nice if you put a pronunciation as well.)
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Role in the story:[/b](What are you? What is your occupation? Yes princess and King count)
[b]Faction:[/b] (the side you START on. If you change throughout the story, let me know and I will adjust)
[b]Abilities he/she have:[/b] (Natural abilities. What are you good at. What skills are marketable?)
[b]Powers he/she may possess:[/b] Supernatural powers.
[b]Weapons he/she have:[/b]
[b]Their personality:[/b]
[b]Their history:[/b]

Cut and Dry

List of important roles:
Bold is taken.
Italic is reserved.
King's Forces:
King: Azazel Baal
Advisor 1: Paurin Lannister
Advisor 2: Koschei Crawlfield
Advisor 3: Lucia De La Rocca
Head of Knights(General):
King's spy: Rev'lyn
The Svarro:
Head of Svarro:
Svarro 2nd in command: Raiek Hao
Svarro General:
Svarro spy: Scarlet Camilla
Ex-Royal Family:
Princess 1:{NEEDED}
Princess 2: Fenris Amaya Beaumais
b*****d Prince of the Late King: Galen Baal
The Guild:
The Sa'kage (The head): Zuret Brutum
The Avatar (2nd in Command)[Assassin Sub-Section]: Marcello Ambel
Head of the Blades (General) biggrin irge Clades
Snake Head(Head of the Guild Spys):
The Apothecary (The Front Operation): Reinette
((More roles may be listed as events occur.))

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
The Lists

◐White List◑

Spachular - Mod.
Amie_mourna - Mod
Random Rum Runner - Mod, Excellent Villain
AngelaDarr - Mod

◑Black List◐

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
The Empire Journal.
All the latest events in print.

Announcements:

Events:
~Guards found dead on wall. Town guard doubled.
~Guards chase wanted man. 15 Dead
~'Criminal Underground's(the Guild)' First attack.

Rumors:
~Possibility of a b*****d Prince, currently in town somewhere. ~ Thought to be the adopted son of current King.
~Current King a demon slayer?

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
The Ol' Sundial

Month: April
Day: 13
Time of day:Early Morning
Weather: Chilly winds, and foggy

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
RESERVED

What can I say?

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
RESERVED

What can I say?

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
In a world that knows many boundaries, I live a life that is limitless...

xxZuret Brutumxx
The Mercenary

User Image

As you approached a tavern in the middle of town, that was large but known to be pretty quiet, a brawl could be heard from within. Periodically there would be a louder scream than the others that was almost distinguishable, followed by a sharp scream of pain, and the brawl was a little quieter. If you walked in you would see a man wrapped in red yelling at the tavern master that he wanted his pay, and when he said nothing, another belt with all of the things attached to it were on his shoulder and another man was cut by the wild man's punch daggers. Never was it a fatal wound, but it always maimed them and put them in much physical pain. An ankle, an Achilles tendons, a tricep or bicep. Things like that were what he cut, not once hitting a bone, but severing enough for that limb to become worthless. Every now and again blood would come out as mist instead of liquid. When this happened, the man doing the cutting's left hand would glow red like the blood.

When Zuret started his maiming there had been 50 patrons roughly. About 200 limbs. He was owed 156 gold. If he was not to be paid, he would stop the tavern master from getting income either. Every man there had to have money, so he would collect that, and then take the money he was owed, leaving several men in a temporary or not so temporary state of partial paralysis. When he started there were roughly 50 fighting patrons and now there were roughly 30 in just a few minutes.

Loyal to self and word. Loyalty to those Close to self. Loyalty to employer in time of work. This is code of a true mercenary.
                    User Image

luna de beaumais

the princess, daughter of king alezander

somewhere in my dreams...

Quite a bit of time had passed since the king, Luna's father, passed away and the kingdom was taken over. Or at least it felt like it, being placed in hiding made time pass by very slowly. The mage that had protected Luna and her sister was now deceased as well, just as better off as her father. She let a sigh as she trudged back to their 'camp', consisting of her sister and herself. They had taken refuge in a small cave tucked away and hidden within the depths of the forest surrounding the town. At this point, her hopes of ever returning were weak, along with her aching muscles, and her body overall. She dropped to the cold ground as she entered the cave, a handful of berries for her and her sister to share. Food had been scare lately, and her ribs were beginning to poke at her skin, showing the light outline of her bones as she drastically lost weight. Her sister was no better off then she was. She gobbled down her handful of berries, longing for more, but knowing if she went back out there she'd risk getting caught. Her stomach gave a low rumble as she let a soft sigh escape her lips, "Sometimes, I feel like we'll never get out of here..." She murmured half to herself, her eyes lowering to the cold stone floor.

█████ t h e i rx a l i v e

Angelic Kitten

User Image______F E N R I SX A M A Y A B E A U M A I S X ____
xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_______&___T h e P r i n c e s s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔♔♔
xxxxxxxxxxxxIxWxixlxlxWxixnx!
___________________________This Ends Here!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⋮age ⇢ 21
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⋮ m o o d ⇢ Uneasy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━┛
CARINGxxxxDETERMINEDxxxxLOVINGxxxxSKILLEDxxxxSWEETxxxxTRAINED

Fenris sighed as she looked out of the cave and waited on her sisters return. The female had been wearing herself out trying to keep the both of them alive. Fenris wanted to offer her solutions but she wasn't sure that her sister would agree with her methods. Her long blue-black hair easily rested on the floor of the cave and her clothes were becoming more and more worn with each passing day. She took her pointer finger and touched the spot between her eyebrows and stroked the seeming gem. It pulsed beneath her touch seeming to reveal that it knew her thoughts. She closed her eyes debating on what she could do. She opened them when she heard her sister enter. She dropped her hand calmly and moved her bright aqua eyes to watch her. She had collected a few berries. Enough for herself and she wasn't about to ask for them. She would go out next, she didn't want her sister risking things because she was careless. Plus she was her sister. Even if she was older that didn't mean that her sister had to take care of everything. Watching her sister eat she kept her ears peeled for her voice. Before long it came with the soft, sometimes, I feel like we'll never get out of here… She couldn't exactly argue with her. Carefully she shifted the ground making noise beneath her bare feet. They had a few cuts but not enough to cause too much damage. Her sister and her didn't look alike except for the bright blue eyes. "Wait here, I'll go get us something to eat. Protein wise. You know as well as I do that we need it." She spoke calmly and easily moving and taking her dagger bending down by her elder sister and kissed each temple before she left the cave and moved carefully her eyes keen on her surroundings. She knew she had to be careful in case someone caught on to their hideout. It would be immediate death. She went to the nearest tree and jumped climbing up and waiting out of sight of anyone below. Her blue hair caught the wind and blew and she made sure to look in the direction that the wind came from. If there was an animal close by then she wanted to be downwind. She wasn't going for anything big, maybe a small snake. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to see below her. She moved along the branch and jumped to the next knowing which ones were sturdy by the fact that they had leaves that were healthy and wide enough to hold her weight. Closing her eyes she felt her foot land on the other branch. She did this a few more times and all the while kept careful watch below. She caught movement and watched it. Just what she was looking for. She moved and kicked off of the tree and let herself fall she landed with a thud and used her hand to catch herself. She moved and threw her dagger at the stirring that had suddenly went still. Too late. Standing tall she walked over and lifted her dagger which was in the middle of the snakes head. She looked at it and sighed weakly. It wasn't more than a meter and a half in length, but it would be enough for the night and maybe even breakfast. She pulled the dagger out of the snakes head and moved cutting off the head and held the snake to let it bleed onto the ground as she moved back to the cave. She kept a careful ear in case someone was following but she heard nothing. As she reached the cave she tossed the snake down and looked at her sister. "It's not the best, but it was the first thing I found. I'm not sure we can cook it without a fire, but I'll skin it regardless." She said and sat down in her usual spot and began to do as she spoke skinning it carefully.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Ex. Guardian

Dirge Clades

Feeling:
Theme: Dirge's Theme 1

Im only a remnant of what I used to be.

User Image

I am a coward...yet Id give anything to fix the mistakes of that night.

Dirge had been wandering in the forest for a long time now. He had to go gather materials for an order he received and the guards wont let him back in. He had begged his case about him being the armor smith and they cut him a deal. Still, it wasn't an easy price to pay, but at least he will get that order finished sometime this week. He staggered a bit, he staggered, he had drank a couple swigs of rum before leaving. Ever since he had ran away he had been ashamed of himself, and he has taken it out on himself by drowning both fear and sorrow in a bottle of rum, though he was still far from a drunk, since he only drank once every so often.

His massive blade hung on his back like a monstrous contract of destruction, it was the size of his body, including height, if not bigger. A sword of that making however took him a full month of forging. In one of his leather pouches he carried dried meat, which was about the lightest food that was very efficient for travel. His armor, once again of his own forging, didn't encumber him as you might think, the same deal came with his sword, after wearing them as frequently as he did, it would be hard not to think of them as a second skin.

He walked upon the dirt road, eyes at ready for any sort of brigand or highwaymen, he spotted a cave and decided not to enter, after all, for all he knew it could very well be a bears cave, and he wasn't in the mood for fighting bears. When was he ever in the mood for anything? He walked by, not noticing the woman killing the snake through being lost in his ever captivating thoughts, and was met by a highwayman who drew his knife and held it up to Dirges neck. "Yeah?" The highwaymen snickered, "Your gold, all of it." He was clearly frantic, yet he did not plan on looking into this mans past. "Id rather not." The man exploded in furry. "To bad! Give it to me now or I will cut you open like a--" Dirge cut the man off, gripping his arm and performing a shoulder throw on him, taking the mans knife. As he lay on the ground Dirge drew his blade and held the tip to his neck. "If you leave know, I might overlook this. Your lucky I am feeling generous today." Wordless, the man got up and left, Dirge looked at the knife under hidden eyes, wondering how much the knife was worth, yet was disapointed, and discarded it.

((OOC: Hellos :3 dont worry, my post size varies, but my first post is always quite large ;D ))

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x I'm feeling x x x x x tired today

x x x x x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        x x x x x || Left alone in a room hugging a pillow . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || Touching my phone distracted my mind

x x x x x x x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight
        x x x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight x x x It's lonely to eat tonight
        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x || Lenali Atobell x x || Thinking x x || Somewhere in the Underground Sewer x x || No One

User Image

x x x x x || I was frightened by the ringing phone . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || My mom's worried voice asked if I've eaten . . .
        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            User Image

These words annoyed me but today . . .
                                        ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                        x x ¤] ιт's םιғғєяєит . . .

There wasn't much she could do at this point. Running here and there, it just seemed like there was nothing she could do anymore. Being by herself at that moment wasn't a very good idea. Sure, she could easily pass as a mere child, but she also stood out quite a bit because of her garments. No, she was not about to change them either. Peeking behind the wall she was currently using to hide, she noticed that the coast was clear. Quickly, she ran past. She may not be the fastest runner, but she was quick and nimble enough to not be noticed. Well...unless someone was literally staring at her direction then she was pretty obvious then. Looking left and right, she passed another fork in the alleyways that she was running through. She was glad that there were alleyways, but there was always that chance that she would be cornered. As soon as she turned another corner, she instantly skidded to a stop as she saw a guard up ahead. She turned to the left, but only saw another guard. Turning back around to the right, there was yet another guard. She just had to jinx it, but no matter. She could definitely get away from them. Going back down the lane that she had just come from, the guards chased after her. Luckily, all three of them knocked into each other and were now fumbling to go down the way she went. Turning corners here and there, she smiled happily as she saw a fence that had a small hole just small enough for her. Getting down to her knees, she crawled through the small space just in time before the guards even noticed that she had gone through it.

Now wait. Why exactly was she being chased by the guards? Well... it all started...not that long ago actually. She was walking along happily, minding her own business when she noticed the three guards that were chasing her at this very moment, bullying a poor civilian. Now, normally Lenali would ignore it. However, things seemed to get a wee bit out of hand as the civilian was shoved and fell to the ground. At that instant, the goblet in her hands began pouring its waters as tentacle shaped water began whipping at the guards. Now, instead of scaring them off, this only proved to provoke them. Lenali normally wasn't the offensive type either, so she just began running. That was pretty much all there was to the reason she was being chased. Just poor calculations on her behalf, but it wasn't too bad. At least that civilian got away from being harmed anymore. Finally, she was at relative safety. Looking around, she happily smiled as she began walking. The goblet was of course still in her hands. She never went anywhere without it. Why? Well...it was her weapon and her main source of magic. Sure, she could still do spells without it, but it wouldn't be as strong. Hugging her goblet tightly, she walked happily in the underground sewer systems. She had been with the Svarro for quite a while now, so she had most of the underground passageways memorized. There were still a few that she wasn't quite sure about and there was definitely a lot of places she hadn't gone to yet. Hey, it was a big place and she wasn't exactly the scholarly type, now was she.

Looking around, she stopped and sat down a bit. All that running tired her out after all despite how happy she looked at the moment. Lenali placed the goblet of water in front of her and stared at it. She blinked a few times, but she knew better than to drink from it. Although, she hadn't asked, she wasn't about to drink waters that gave her the powers needed for spell casting. Plus, these waters did technically touch a lot of things. She wasn't entirely sure whether the water was even clean. Well, for now she would rest here. Until she had her full stamina back, she was not about to move from this spot! However, a rather loud sound took her by surprise as she jumped from her spot while picking her goblet up. Looking around, she wondered what had made that sound. Heck, she wasn't even sure what that sound was. Still, it seemed to be gone for the time being...hopefully. Sitting back down, she sighed. She would have to figure out what to do later. Well, it was obvious that she had to heal people. Lenali was a master at healing. Now, it's not like she wished for people to be injured but...at least she would have something to do. If they were to go into battle, at least she could put up barriers and such. She shrugged. What she does later, she shall see.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          || The forgotten promises are remembered . . .
                                          x x x x x x x x x Oºҫ I hope my post is alright >.<

Witty Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
In a world that knows many boundaries, I live a life that is limitless...

xxZuret Brutumxx
The Mercenary

User Image

After getting through about half the patrons, the calamity that was taking place was brought to a screeching halt. The man said he would pay. Zuret dropped the man he was currently holding, and kicking him square in the sternum. While he gasped for breath, Zuret took his belt, wandered over the tavern keeper, who dropped a coin purse on the counter. A red mist formed around Zuret as he counted the money. He thought about how many people he had maimed and smiled as he finished counting the money. He tied the purse to his belt and smiled warmly to the man behind the counter. "See now wasn't that easy? However, thanks to you half of your patrons were hurt because you thought you could hold out on a Wet-boy. That was smart. Now you have 26 severe injuries on your hands. Or rather on your limbs."
Quicker than the man could blink, Zuret was over the counter, and he slammed the man's head into the counter. stunning him enough, he drew one of the throwing knives, and put the punch daggers away. He made 25 deep cuts, that were superficial wounds on the man's various limbs. Each one corresponded to the limb of the each of the patrons, Zuret had crippled. Wound for wound. He made a light cut across the man's sternum in an 'x' to signify the kick he gave the last patron. After he finished he shoved the throwing knife so deep into the bottom of the counter, that the tip stuck out of the top. "To remove that now, you'll have to cause a lot of damage to your bar. May that blade remind you to finish what you start. When you order a job, no matter how trivial. Make sure you pay. Now. Have a nice day."

Zuret walked out of the establishment whistling, put the closed sign up, and walked down the street. A couple guards eyed him suspiciously. Who wouldn't? He was walking down the street with 26 belts over his shoulder. He walked down an alley and right into what looked like a small girl holding a goblet of water. He raised an eye brow. "You lost kid?" His voice was even, and gave no hint to the danger he could pose. It was an honest question with no malice. He pulled an apple from his cloak and took a bite from it, and covered his mouth, with the back of his hand while he chewed and waited for a reply.

Loyal to self and word. Loyalty to those Close to self. Loyalty to employer in time of work. This is code of a true mercenary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff