Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mzil were again caught off-guard, this time by Jezebel's arms around them. The "girl" stiffened momentarily, still not quite used this sort of physical affection. Their mother had been good to them, yes, but when it came to others Mzil had a general "no touching" rule. Slowly, almost hesitantly, their own small arms encircled the woman in a somewhat awkward hug-- one made even moreso by the way they held their claw-like hands outward to prevent causing their previous savior any injury. Despite the strangeness of the embrace, it felt.. nice.

Vermillion eyes widened as Mzil drew back and stared up at the woman, her sudden confession of guilt yet another surprise. She had tried to protect them, yes, but this outpouring of emotion was unexpected.

"Miss Jezebel, do not be sorry. You did more than most would have for us, and We are grateful. We.. are sorry We have upset you." They smiled. "Besides, it will take much more than l'ujool nesst to kill us."

Their gaze moved from Jezebel to the red-haired woman and back again, the faintest of frowns now replacing that impish smile. The beach? They wanted to go to the beach? The place that was all open space with water and sand and sunlight? That beach? Clenching those ghastly talons into fists, they took a nervous step back.

"Perhaps We should stay here and keep watch.."

[[Aye, 'tis good to roam the forums again.]]

Sparkly Lunatic

((Hi~! Before I and a buddy hop on in here, I was hoping to find out where everyone is on the island? :"D If you guys don't mind another couple players anyways. I see we're in the midst of an evil robot(?) take over plot?))

Dangerous Businessman

Bitch was rude. Hartia flipped her the bird an an exaggerated manner as his left hand grabbed his gonads. His hands broke off into motion again, he retrieved one of his Kamel Reds and placed it betwixt his lips, igniting the opposing end. With a long drag he inhaled deep. Exhaling slowly in a sigh as he trekked forth. A soft clink resonating with every other step as Lucifina bounced joyfully at Hartia's company.

"What a loser."

P
arty pooper indeed. As he enjoyed his cigarette, he approached the bar. He needed a drink before further mingling with the likes of the people here, if they were all like Smurfette anyway. His left free hand lifted to his face to scratch at the stubble on his cheek before it retreated to his left pocket. There his hand idled as his right hand continued to assist him with smoking and ashing his cigarette. Once nothing but the filter was left, he would flick it away from him, igniting as it left his fingers. The 'butt' would burn out of existence just before it should have hit the ground.

"Where is the fun around here? Ever since the small zombie invasion its been dry. Maybe what they need is a little push."

U
pon entering the bar, all would seem to go unnoticed as he literally went straight to the bar. Silently he pointed to a bottle of Jack Daniels, seven years aged. Twisting off the top he would place said top on the counter. Taking a nice swig from the bottle he sighed in sweet relief before lighting up a fresh cigarette. It was time to chain smoke apparently.
User Image

Mae turned her attention to the girl. Girl? Was she even a girl? A she? A what? An it? Her brows stitched together, unsure if she approved of her suggestion. She much preferred being near the water. That was where her strength was. The further from water, the weaker she was. The more vulnerable she was. It also made for an easier escape on her part. Not many things could follow her to the deepest parts of the ocean.

She shook her head, "Water. Water is best for me." Glancing at the woman she couldn't help but feel her suspicions of her were growing achingly stronger. She also wanted the beach. The blanket of water muting out whatever dangers may come to them above it. Mae wasn't much of a fighter, but if she were to fight, water would be her weapon, not a few leafs and the cover of some trees. This was not her element.

Her feet began to move slowly. What was that humming? Was it even dangerous? Mae might be naive about this different world but she had run into enough dangers to know not everything was good and wholesome. After all, she wasn't entirely innocent. She took a few paces toward the direction she had originally came from.

"I'm s-safer there." She stammered, her face creasing with apprehension as her eyes flickered from the woman to the 'it-child'. She hoped the woman would follow her to the beach.
Smudged_Makeup
((Hi~! Before I and a buddy hop on in here, I was hoping to find out where everyone is on the island? :"D If you guys don't mind another couple players anyways. I see we're in the midst of an evil robot(?) take over plot?))

{ I'm not sure about everyone but Ladle, Mzil, and I are at a path way off the beach that leads to The Enclave's bar and living quarters...if I remember correctly.

Um, The Dashing Gentleman is in the bar. I'm not very clear on everyone else. }

Amorous Strawberry

18,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image The sand still felt hot even through the soles of his boots. Mite glared balefully around the quiet little stretch of beach as the small boat behind them pushed back out to sea. The outline of a bigger ship, his yacht, stood against the sky some distance out.

"Well doesn't this look....promising." He grumbled, pushing the hood of his cloak back, revealing his silver blue hair and neatly curling horns. He had a companion, taller and slender. Mite held the end of a chain leash and yanked on it sharply, starting to walk towards the tree line.

"If this turns out to be a bust, than you can bet that I am never letting you pick our destination again!" He gripped, already getting sand in his shoes and blaming the gritty feeling entirely on his companion. For all his griping and anger, Mite was not at all intimidating. Considering he was under four feet tall and looked all of nine years old. He spoke with the swagger of someone many years his senior, and could easily back it up as well. But of any appearance, Mite's was the most deceiving.

"Where is this stupid place supposed to be, anyways? Do you even know?" Mite asked, turning half way to look back over his shoulder. He snorted and shook his head, debating making his slave just carry him the rest of the way. Or at least until they were out of the Six damned sand!

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥┊┊┊♥
┊┊┊
☆ ┊☆

╔══.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

“What? You don’t think it’s pretty? I think it’s very pretty.”

The willowy figure stumbled with a soft ‘umph’ as the chain leash was jerked, heels faltering beneath the presumably female’s gait. Arms pinwheeling momentarily the figure’s hand snatched out.

Pastel pink nails glittered gently in the light as they dug into the chain and gave it a swift tug back.

“Well how the hell am I supposed to know what this place is?” Shaking off her hood with a twitch of her large triangular ears, Alex snarled, large chocolate brown eyes biting and pouty mouth affixed in a teeth-baring leer. “But we need to restock our food and our water supplies. Your stupid pink lightning magic makes food with the nutrition value of gravel and I do not feel like dying simply because you refuse to stop and ask for directions to the nearest mainland.”

Huffing, the blond glanced about, pouting ever so slightly as she came to a stop beside the stumbling child. A flick of her wrist sent her long locks cascading down the line of her back, freed from the cloak’s confines and a similar twitch had the clasps along her front flicking open to reveal what she wore underneath.

A lavish but stupidly short-skirted dress adorned her figure, the bodice a blue velvet, a block of white lace about her breasts, the skirt gathered into a pearl-laden bustle that revealed the frilly foppage underneath.

It was a suffocatingly hot dress short though it was and the cloak didn’t help matters in the least. It had been, of course, Mite’s choice of the day and Alex despised him for it. Wondering how her makeup hadn’t been ruined by her sweating the blond licked her lips and began for the treeline.
Working through the sand in high-heels was more exercise than she needed at current but…food…

Her stomach called for it.

Glancing over her shoulder she tugged again at the leash about her neck, and thus the boy gripping the other end.

“Well hurry up! We’ve not got all day!”

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.══╝
((Hey guys my ex is coming over to talk, and take the TV he lent me back. cry I probably won't be posting tonight.))

Amorous Strawberry

18,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

"Silence, wench!" Mite bellowed. Or he tried to. He was breathing rather heavily by that point and could manage a wheeze but little else.

"I....I have short legs...." He did try to hurry up though, scurrying along after Alex, kicking up sand and working up quite the sweat. He was regretting wearing his cloak, though he usually liked to remain anonymous. But now his clothing felt heavy and sticky. Mite would have killed for some water and a nice breeze.

"And it wasn't like there was any place else to stop and ask for directions before now. We were in the middle of an ocean!" He added, as they finally stepped out of the sand and onto more solidly packed dirt. He dragged on the leash and forced Alex to stop so he could catch his breath.

"Do you see a path?" He asked, squinting into the darkness. Mite wished he could bring a torch, and he didn't want to waste the energy. Alex wasn't the only hungry one, to be honest. Mite had been eating just as little as him for just as long. He was starving.

"Lets just hope that this place isn't too far in. I'd hate to get lost in this forest. Who knows what kind of nasty beasty lurks around these parts..." At a crack in the underbrush, Mite scooted closer to Alex, his hand tight on the chain. Not that he was scared of course. No, he just wanted to make sure that Alex would be safe, should something happen.

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥┊┊┊♥
┊┊┊
☆ ┊☆

╔══.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The reflective lenses in the cat-maiden’s eyes shone an eerie gold as they pierced the darkness.

Easily able to see through the dark, Alex quirked an eyebrow and absently wondered if she should be so lenient on her master.

But a sigh paused her breath and the thought of mischief and instead she reached up to massage the hunger-ache that had long since set up camp behind her eyes. Even if he was horribly insufferable, Mite had been punished enough via the lack of food and she didn’t feel like punishing herself by sabotaging their attempts to acquire some.

“Indeed sir there appears to be a path about forty feet at ten-thirty o’clock.” She said instead and glanced down at her small master.

Mite looked pathetic, winded and tired. Even if the kid was a jerkass she couldn’t help but feel a trace amount of sympathy for him.

Just a trace.

’Maybe its Stockholm syndrome finally setting in.’ Alex thought as she stooped down, heels digging into the dirt, and swept the boy onto her hip.

Standing, the headache intensifying with the motion, she snorted and smirked down at the horned lad.

“Is ickle Master Mite afraid of the bush-monster?” She teased, cloak fluttering about turf and ankles as she walked. “Don’t worry sir, I’ll make sure the underbrush doesn’t eat your feet. Likewise there would have been plenty of things and people to ask if you hadn’t skipped on the bloody GPS and radio systems on your stupid yacht.”

Eyes rolling the blond shook out her long mane with an irritated breath.

“Of all the things to skimp on…”

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.══╝

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
[ I am so sorry guys... I ended up locked out of my apartment and I'm at a friend's house for now... I'm not sure if I will have internet when I get home though, because a friend was supposed to drop off my purse with my cell phone and keys and, well... she never did. And I am currently relying on my cell phone for internet at home... ]

"Well... as long as you're okay now. If you're going back to The Enclave though, I'd prefer you stick close to me. I don't think Errol really trusts you like I do..."

Jezebel really did trust Mzil for some reason, although it was almost completely unfounded except for the fact that the girl hadn't done anything to directly harm Jezebel, and she looked so defenseless. But Jezy always followed her instincts when they told her to trust or avoid someone, and so far she hadn't regretted it.

"Ah- right, you don't much like the sun, do you? Um, maybe... well, the treeline does run rather close to the beach in places. How about we head that way?"

She gingerly took one clawed little hand in her own and began walking back up the path. She made sure to walk so that Mzil could still hold her hand and walk in the shadows beside the path. She did beckon for the newcomer to join her though, feeling as if the two of them were at least on the same level as far as their idea of safety was concerned.

"I agree, the beach is much safer... and well, things have been... a little unstable at the Enclave lately. There was a big fight a while ago, and things were only just beginning to settle down..."

Again she wore that worried expression, biting her lower lip.

"But there are strong, kind people there who can protect us, too. Please, don't be afraid to come back with me. I'd like to help you, and see if I can find you any clothes."
ooc: OMG I'm going to bust a nut seeing all these people roll through tonight!

gaia_diamond

Amorous Strawberry

18,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Mite gasped as he was suddenly picked up. For a moment, he clung tightly to Alex, afraid he would be dropped at any moment. But when it didn't happen, he carefully opened his eyes and looked to the cat girl holding him.

"I'm...I'm not scared!" He muttered, glancing away with a slight flush to his already red cheeks. "I was just worried about you! Thats all." He sniffed and was tempted to cross his arms. But it was much nicer to leave them wrapped around Alex's shoulders.

Why was it so nice to be carried? He would have thought it was embarrassing and awkward. But this was quite comfortable. He always made fun of Alex for being bony and not possessing of any curves, but she felt soft enough now.

"And it wasn't skimping! I didn't think it would be this important!" He huffed again, turning to watch where they were going. "I thought that the salesman was just being pushy. I didn't want to get suckered in to something I didn't need." Mite felt he had done very well when he'd bought the yacht. Especially since he'd made some lovely additions to it himself. Though after this he would be very seriously reconsidering his ban on electronics.
Monstrohm
ooc: OMG I'm going to bust a nut seeing all these people roll through tonight!

gaia_diamond

[ Ooc: Well.. Isn't that just sexy of you? XD ]

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Mage clapped his hands several times, gathering the attention of his undead servants, milling about the plateau. He motioned impatiently, before setting to work in directing the preparation of the ritual space.

"I thought it very curious too, which is why after questioning him I made such a point to inform him that he would be under surveillance the duration of his stay. If I truly wished to watch him so closely, I would not have told him that he was being watched; I gauged his reaction. When he reacted with hostility, as predicted, it was clear that he was not some lost traveler. Furthermore, I believe that his attempt to 'heal' me was little more than an attempt to make himself seem less the villain, while simultaneously bringing him close enough to me to imprint his energies onto my own, likely so he might come to hold some measure of influence over my mind. Though I had sensed something had changed in me, I did not fully believe there to be anything truly different, until of course Kaos mentioned having sensed a separate energy from my own emanating from me. One belonging distinctly to Kaiosho."

The skeletal workers used pick and shovel to dig out a deeply carved and perfectly round pair of concentric circles, in the clean bottoms of which Errol inscribed text in arcane runic with the tip of an ebony wand he withdrew from his belt. The spell stretched the entire circumferences of both rings, each being unique bands of protective magic for the containment of the rite. The Necromancer wrote the angular words in mid-air above the rings at shoulder height, where their lines glowed with a blue fire before descending into the engraving, and embedding themselves in the living rock.

Soon after, a number of zombies with tin pails and brushes painted upon the stone individual lines within the inner circle, which met at sharp angles along the inside arc to form an array with thirteen points. The lines were painted in a thick, dark reddish substance much the consistency of animal blood, and were several inches wide.

It had been a great time since Errol had performed what he disdainfully called 'Circle Magic', a form that was antiquated even when his grandfather had been a boy too young for conscription. But it was one that if done correctly was safest and most reliable, and so he inspected the angles and lines of the array painstakingly, correcting and repainting any portion that did not meet his expectations, himself.

"I should note however, that despite his less than subtle insertion amidst our numbers, he has managed to do a great deal. He managed, albeit briefly, to place us at odds with one another. Kaiosho has used my suspicion very effectively against those I seek to protect, as well as my allies, yourself included. Though I believe he and I share a common energy, his influences may be of a far more mundane nature."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff