Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Kriuvin, Dragon of the Ice

Suddenly sensing the presence of another attack coming towards him from behind in addition to the fire ball flying at him from the front, Kriuvin realized that Emlyn had attacked him again. He snarled, and with a sharp flap of his wings he shot straight upwards into the air, causing the fire ball to fly past beneath him, colliding into a few of the holy beams. However, Kriuvin still sensed some of them flying towards him, meaning that she had used her trademark multi-beam attack again. The fact that she had continued to attack annoyed him greatly. Had she really listened to nothing which he had said? Clearly not; she was evidently just as oblivious and blind to other peoples' perspectives as Kriuvin had initially thought. That left him little choice, but to deal with her once and for all. He was past mercy or conversation.

Not flying fast enough to track him, the holy beams chasing Kriuvin eventually gave in and converged on his last known point, coming together and exploding behind him as he flew past. Now able to act without being pursued, Kriuvin slowed his speed, arcing in the air towards Emlyn, and concentrated ice magic around skin, conducting the magic into certain places over his skin. A layer of ice formed on the scales, increased in size, then compressed themselves into solid plate of icy armor, light and thin enough to not inhibit his speed or mobility but strong enough to absorb attacks effectively. Peering out from the ice plate covering the center of his face, Kriuvin let out a furious roar as he closed in on Emlyn and fired another pillar-like beam of ice from his mouth directly at the Light dragon, the same attack which he had used on the sabertooths and on the fire dragon's smoke.

Mewlicious Paladin

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"

Angel looked at Anise when she gave him the look she had for him. He was even a little surprise to hear what she said, but he wasn’t bothered too much by it either. He’s been around people like her a lot. Hell he was left to die in situation like this…usually happens to a fallen angel. When Anise struggled out of his grip, he did feel a little hurt, but again he was use to it. He withdrew his hand and looked away with a bit of shame, as Anise reminded him slowing down the group. Angel just looked away as Anise talked to Penelope. When Penelope opened her eyes, Angel sensed something he hadn’t from her. When he looked up at her he caught a glimpse if her jewel eyes, but that glimpse only lasted a second as she turned away. When he saw her eyes his eyes widened is surprise. “So that’s your secret…” He said softly as he watched look around. He wondered what she was looking at.

Angel then heard her clear her throat, and spoke about another enemy…badly may I add. He then watched her grab a bottle of some sort. He nodded and agreed with what Penelope said. He still felt bad for slowing down the group…He pushed back the thought and put his attention back to Penelope as she pulled the cork out of the bottle she grabbed. He watched as ashes swirled out of the bottle and gathered and started forming something. He watched with a curious look as it formed what looked like a giant horse. He looked at it in awe as the ashes changed color and started moving. He thought it was beautiful as it looked around. When it bared its teeth though, Angel was at less of awe, but was still fascinated with it. He watched it walk up to Penelope, and licked her face. He laughed a bit to himself. He watched her mumble something to the horse, and it didn’t seem pleased. When it went to bite him, Angel tried to jump away, but barely even flinched. He closed his eyes waiting for the pain of sharp jagged teeth gnawing on him. When he didn’t feel any pain he opened one eye to see Penelope staring the horse in the face. He could sense the same feeling he felt when she first opened her eyes, but he couldn’t see her eyes. He wondered what was up with her eyes, but he’ll ask at a more appropriate time. The horse seemed to listen to her.

When Penelope told them about the horse, and told them it was a Kelpie. He was amazed. He read about Kelpies and always wanted to see one in person. When he got on the Kelpie he was amazed by how tall it was. He looked around as he used his hands to keep himself on it. He then sensed the Kelpies thoughts and looked at it with a dull look. ‘Lecherous horse…’ He thought then saw Penelope flick its nose. He figured she knew what it was thinking too. He then looked at Penelope with a confused look. “How do we have the enemy outnumbered…I’m useless right now?” He said then looked down in disgrace as he himself reminded himself of his uselessness.

((I believe that this is my worst post in this RP to date... -sigh- oh well))

Cuwen

ArianaLucky_Star

Eretico

niegeno

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Anise

Anise looked at the Kelpie for a bit before changing the ice from a sword to a swirling ice band that rapped up her arm. After listening for a bit she nodded and grabbed Penelope's hand as she used it to swing herself up onto the Kelpie, "I trust your judgement, Penelope, you can see more than we can right now." she said before listening to Angel's words. "I'm not sure the how is all that important right now. The question we should be worried about is when are we going to be outnumbered. If the shadow elemental is distracted then it's possibly by more elementals. At least that seems to be the commonality between you four, right? Springhaven elementals maybe?" she said looking around them. "Still...I wouldn't put it past the forest to have some hidden beast that even Penelope can't sense with her earth magic. We should all be cautious while riding. As for useless that might be a far streach. I don't like men but the fact that you're still alive means there's still more for you to do, the time just hasn't come yet. Resting is what would be good for you right now. I heard angels heal fast anyways, so you can help when you're better." she said calmly trying not to completely smash what was left of Angel's ego. Anise had always been used to hard, sharp tongued, men like Kriuvin, dealing with someone like Angel was different and harder for Anise to deal with. At least Kriuvin she could beat around the bush and he'd fight back, Angel did none of that, he just passively took it and that unsettled her. 'I wonder if that's part of his angelic nature...he's weird.' she thought wondering how exactly they were supposed to get Amathal and go with so many people on one horse like being as is. 'Well, at least the escaping part I can do as long as I keep this with me.' she thought as she felt the ice tap against her right wrist.

Unlike Kriuvin's ice, Anise's was warm with her red blood tinting the now solid band on her forearm. The palm she had cut had healed with the water's touch so all that remained of the incident was reddish water. The blood allowed her to control the water better since it was produced from another and not a natural body of water. Anise had always had water control, but it was different from others. She had a hardder time controlling clean bodies of water and a much easier time with ocean water. It was also difficult the further away she was from the ocean, so direct transfer of some sort was needed in order for her to use her power. It was strange at first but she became used to it. The nuns had told her something similar had happened with her memory, but as she was learning English. Apparently the English had slowly made bits of her memory disappear until she could not remember the most basic reason for why she had been so against the nuns trying to take her off her raft and instead preferring to drown herself. Of course it wasn't the fault of the elves or the nuns, they did not know teaching her English would make it harder for her to find where she belonged.

OOC: I'm here I'm here!!! -looks at post- blehh, random tangents....
kishune
niegeno

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageAmathal looked on in worry as Tiona began to look as if she was in pain. She reached out to try and help her, but the fire kept growing and Tiona suddenly told her to run. Amathal didn't want to leave the poor girl, but Amathal would soon be fried to a crisp if she didn't leave. She still wasn't strong enough to use her earth elemental powers, so she couldn't stop the fire.

Amathal began to step backwards, preparing to leave. She hated seeing the little girl in so much pain and confusion, but maybe she could come back when the fire died...

But then, she saw Tiona create a fireball. She aimed it at Amathal, and Amathal's eyes widened. She wasn't sure what to do, so she reacted on instinct. She took out her bow and an arrow. But as she did this, she saw that Tiona had turned her fireball in the direction of Kriuvin.

Amathal cried out. "No! Tiona, don't! Don't do this!"

But she let the fireball fly. As soon as it was up in the air, Amathal fired an arrow at it. All that did, though, was cause her arrow to burn up.

Before Amathal could do anything else, though, she heard a gigantic roar from one of the dragons, which caused the ground to shake and Amathal to fall to the ground. She covered her sensitive ears to try and block out the sound.

Sparkly Lunatic

~~~~~~Penelope Dovark~~~~~~
The Pathfinder

User Image

Penelope gave a small nod as she heard Anise and Angel speak, she raised her eyebrows to certain words and kept silent for a as she collected her own words in her mind while observing the area. She straightened her posture, allowing her face to breach into a higher flowing current of wind. She listened to the crazed chatter of the trees, some were relieved that the fire did not reach them while others wept for the tried that perished in the flames. The Pathfinder could not wait to get out of the forest before they caused anymore harm. Her expression perked up as she also heard them mention an elf girl in the middle of the fire;Ah, oi 'ope she’s gran' so.. Penelope worried, hoping that the next golden tear that escapes her eyes won’t be caused by Amathal. Penelope directed her head towards Anise, smiling softly as the girl climbed onto the horse. Her eyes remained sealed as she pressed her lips together; waiting for the others to get comfortable. The blue bottle rolled back and forth along the side of the horse’s shoulder, bouncing off from her leg. She listened to the tempo of the bottle as she made elaborate calculations in her mind, “If we aren’t oyt av dis forest before nightfall we’ll be outnumbered, an' it won’t matter waaat side we’re on.” Penelope spoke in a grim tone, though she tried to keep a positive demeanor, she was not the type of person to stay in a dark mindset for long.

Onise slowly raised his head expecting Penelope to give him a command. Just as he expected, the blind woman leaned over to the horse’s ear, whispering gently in Gaelic. The horse immediately turned in Amathal’s direction, the tip of his back hooves lightly skid over the surface of the hardened dirt floor, “Anise, keep a 'an' on Aingayle 'ill yer? don’t want 'imself ter fall aff.” Penelope asked in a casual tone before the horse charged ahead at full speed without warning. Penelope’s pale hands gripped on his main so keep herself from falling back onto Anise, giving his hair a hard pull as she straightened her posture. She turned her head to point her ear towards Anise and Angel, “Ah, pardon me. oi alwus leave oyt dohs wee details- preferably nigh wud be best. anise, as yer mentioned, dare are beasts in dis forest- though they loike ter be referred ter as forest guardians.” Penelope paused for a moment as Onise leaped high into the air to leap over a dead tiger, Penelope nearly held her breath as her connection with the earth has disconnected while they glided over the corpse. The horse seemed unfazed by the weight he carried on his back, moving at full speed. Penelope started to breath against the moment the horse’s hooves stomped hard onto the ground and carried on at top speed. His massive hooves stabbed down tip first slicing and cutting through thick tree roots or rocks that got into his way. Penelope was not too pleased about the loud racket his was making but felt more at ease with her connection with the earth being restored. She muttered something else to him in Gaelic and the horse lessened his pace and glided with stealth. As Penelope stopped focusing on the horse’s noise, she noticed there was an eerie silence carried throughout the forest, not a single creature remained in the area.

She opened her eyes staring off towards the left. She watched glowing energy building between the trees in the distance and shortly after bizarre voices began whirling through the tree branches above them. She lightly shivered at the sounds, as the sounds started to resemble the ghostly squeals of a dying pig. Penelope cleared her throat before she continued to speak, “We can’t waste any time. al' dis bloodshed 'as attracted evil an' dohs guardians are doin' everythin' they can ter scrap against dem ter keep de forest pure, but whaen too much evil 'as gathered it 'ill slowly overwhelm dem an' send de creatures into a berserk frenzy an' reef everythin' 'til dare is nathin' remainin' in de forest.i felled they'll only last till nightfall.” Penelope’s hands tightly gripped Onise’s black main, “Ah, aboyt de other two strangers oi mentioned,shouldn't worry aboyt dem too much. earlier oi sensed dem millin' against de king’s beasts, oi did not sense any murderous intenshuns from dem loike de king’s phantoms” Penelope turned her head forward, sealing her eyes as they grew closer to Amathal’s location. She raised her head for a moment after she heard Angel talk down on himself, she let Anise encourage him, because Penelope was not much better at encouraging others either.

The horse slowed his pace to a walk as they moved through the scorched area that was devoured by the elemental’s flames. Penelope fanned her hand in front of her face to bat the ashes landing on her face. She twitched as she heard branches crumbling off of the black trees that stood tall from the earth like grave markers. After a while she gave up on batting the ashes from her face and covered her mouth to help filter through the toxic air. She was very alert. She raised her head as she heard the sound of flapping dragons’ wings overhead. Powerful currents of winds picked up the ashes and dirt that rested on the ground to float through the air. The Pathfinder did not appear too nervous to be travel under a dragon battle; she was no stranger to the creatures as they once flourished through their homelands. She did her best not to let her mind get distracted with home. She could feel the winds whipping around her braids and jiggling the objects on her belt. Penelope managed to get a gasp of clean air to fill her lungs to call out for the Elf, “Ama-” Her shout was cut short by a loud ear rattling dragon roar. Penelope shielded her head from the sound that made it impossible to use her radar senses. The blind woman cursed under her breath as her senses became disoriented from the sound. The horse noticed Amathal on the ground in a fetal position before the dragon roared. He carefully moved closer, moving against the strong currents of wind with his ear pulled back to somewhat protect his own ears from the sound. The horse came to a halt a few feet away from the elf, refusing to move forward, he sensed the fire elemental was near Amathal. He let out a low whiney, Penelope raised her head in response to the horse’s voice, she was having a difficult time detecting the elf or the fire elemental because of the intense vibrations from the dragon roar, “Anise, go git amathal. you’re faster wi' gran' eyes.” Penelope spoke as turned to Anise, putting her faith in the girl to save her Amathal. Gradually her senses were returning to her, and for a brief moment she detected the fire elemental lurking near,“Be careful, she might not be alone .” She warned Anise, as she hopped off the horse, she was prepared to support backup for the two incase one of the King’s Phantoms attacked. The air was polluted by a thick veil of simmering smoke and warm ashes.

((Sorry for the shitty post, I really couldn't think of anything. Total block.....but...I did draw this to help ya'll picture Penelope's eyes ))

User Image

Cuwen

ArianaLucky_Star

Eretico

kishune

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
    Emlyn Odryna
    He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here: Flying above tree tops
    I am with: Kruivin and Tiona
    I feel: I'll kill this guy

The older dragon almost seemed angry as he blocked her attack and gave a mighty roar. Did he think she'd listen to him? What did he have over her? Age? Something a half dragon didn't respect at all, reaching their primes and then fading away at the rate a human did. He'd not listened to anything she said, so there was little reason to think she'd respect a word out of his mouth. As she watched him swoop and fly towards him, she got ready for an attack. He really could have been more stealthy about it. But then again, he had needed to turn to face her, so anything would have been obvious. When the icy pillar shot towards her, she already had a plan. She created another angled barrier, to deflect the shot away. This time though, she took extra care with the aiming of the reflected shot. Down at the elven girl, cowering on the ground at the sound of Kruivin's roar. She'd be frozen solid, so Tiona could help with fighting Kruivin.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
    Outfit: Light ore bracelet, stretched around arm

((Out Of Cake?!: Kinda short, but all she's doing is deflecting the shot.))

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Winter Warrior 50
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image
    =Angel Austin=
    "No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"

Angel looked at Anise as she spoke. He slightly frowned when she turn his negative thought on Penelope’s accusation on the enemy numbers, into a little more negative by saying ‘when are we going to be out numbered’. “She’s right…Remember in the last village we were at. The enemy just kept coming and coming. Who’s to say that won’t happen here?” He said looking to Penelope. He then looked back at Anise when she asked if they were Springhaven Elementals. “I’m not from Springhaven, I was just traveler before I met this group. I got hurt and a few members of the group helped me out. I wanted to pay them back so I joined up with them till I did…Guess that might not happen now…” He said looking down sadly thinking the others were dead. Hell, he knew they were he, he could see it on Penelope’s face when he asked her earlier. He then looked back up to Anise when she said something about Penelope might not be able to sense a lot of the enemies. ‘She might not be able to sense every enemy or danger with her elemental abilities, but she is a path finder so that should pick up most the slack a little bit.’ He thought to himself then heard Anise say she didn’t like men and he was still alive because he could be of some use later. He sighed as he looked at her. “Just so you know when a being become an angel, they become genderless…So your unreasonable bias attitude of gender differences don’t qualify to me…!” He said blankly. He was lying though, but neither speech, nor body language gave him away. He just wanted her to give him a break. He did this to a lot of people like Anise. A lot of them believed angels were genderless, and just kept the general shape. Angel did this to learn why gender bias people acted like they do.

When Angel heard Anise claim on angels healing fast…it was kinda true, but Angel himself, healed as fast as a human. He can endure more pain than a human, a lot more, but with the curse on him his regeneration is near close to a mere human. Angel just sighed to himself at the thought. Angel then looked at Penelope when she asked Anise to make sure he doesn’t fall off. He then Held on the best he could as the horse took off. He then looked back at Penelope when she was correcting Anise on the other creatures in the forest. When she said they rather be called guardians. Angel had a bit of surprise on his face. “Hm, learn something new every day…” He said rubbing the back of his head then instantly grabbing onto the horse again, feeling himself slightly sliding off. He never knew this. He was usually avoided by these spirits, guardian, and or creatures while traveling, just because the type of presence he gave off. Angel then felt the horse jump over something. He looked down and saw it was a dead tiger body. He slightly didn’t like the look of that. Angel looked around them as the rode on, to see if he could see anything that might me an enemy. Angel then looked at Penelope as she explained what was going on around them, at least with the guardians. He nodded in agreement with her about leaving the forest before nightfall. When they slowed the pace to a walk into a scorched area, Angel just looked around making sure the enemy wasn’t around. Angel could breath normally with all the ash and smoke in the air. Angel then looked up to the sound of flapping wings above them. Next thing he knew he heard an ear rattling roar from one the dragons. He covered his ears the best he could without falling off. When the roar stopped Angel looked to Penelope as she asked Anise to go get Amathal. He kept an eye out, but was still shaken up by the roar.

ArianaLucky_Star

Cuwen

Niegeno

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200

Kriuvin's eyes widened in realization and anger as he watched Emlyn deflect his attack, his sight following the icy beam as it travelled down towards the part of the forest where Amathal and the fire dragon were. The arrogant, self-concerned Light dragon was aiming to use Kriuvin's own attack to kill Amathal, for whatever purpose. However, he was determined to not let her do that. She had claimed that she fought to defend her friends, and Kriuvin did the same. He wondered how long it would take Emlyn to develop a sense of maturity and awareness regarding her powers and motives. At the current moment, Kriuvin could only see her as a blind youngling, drunk with pride and power and possessing a high opinion of herself. Kriuvin would not state that he was a stranger to pride and power- he had experienced several 'moments' of his own- but such things were far less consistent in his personality.

Turning his head towards the ice beam as it travelled towards Amathal, Kriuvin breathed in then let out a concentrated burst of moisture, a blue jet of water magic which shot through the air and connected with the icy beam at its side. As soon as the jet touched the beam, the entire pillar rapidly froze into a block of ice, quickly freezing from where the jet had struck and spreading through the beam's entire length. Now a large chunk of pure ice, the beam sagged in the air for a moment before shattering into countless pieces which rained down into the trees, their jagged edges glistening in the sunlight.

Having known exactly what would happen, Kriuvin had turned back to Emlyn as soon as the jet had been fired, leaving the beam to shatter behind his line of sight. He fixes the Light dragon with a cold stare once again. [["What were you aiming to do...."]] Kriuvin said, [["That attack's area of effect would have hit your fire dragon friend as well, and frozen both our allies...I thought that one of your aims was to protect your friends?"]]

Mewlicious Paladin

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image
    Anise

Anise wrapped her left arm around Angel's as they rode and her right clenched to the fur of the Kelpie. She wasn't keen to the idea that Angel kept trying to find reasons why she should like him or why he felt down about what happened. In the end she clenched her teeth and just focused on the ride. When the Kelpie finally slowed down and Penelope gave her the order she looked around before looking back at them. "I'll try and make this as quick as possible. Angel I don't think I have to tell you to watch our backs, don't mourn the dead when you've still gotta protect those living." Before getting off she twisted a little and pinched both Angel's cheeks and spread them wide. "You are still look like a guy and you were born from the soul of one too. I don't like men cause they were mean to me my whole life, only ones that treated me nice were women and elves. Besides, it's the best compliment I can give." she released his cheeks and hopped down and looked back at Angel. "You still say weird things though." and with that she rushed off to find Amathal.

At first it was hard and she squinted her eyes as the area became heavy with crystals. 'This is becoming difficult.' she thought as the blood ice she wore grew restless to join the other bits of ice from it's original owner. When Anise finally spotted Amathal the elf was curled up on the ground covering her ears. She could hear and feel why the poor elf would do this and had a hard time balancing herself to come to Amathal's side. "Amathal..." she kneeled by her friend's side and placed her hand on Amathal's shoulder. "Come, Penelope, Angel...we must go." she said quickly before seeing the shadow of another figure not far from them. Anise looked up and saw the fire alight in the girl's hair and eyes. Anise's features hardened with understanding, she was the fire blazer who'd made those explosions. Slowly getting up Anise stepped infront of Amathal and watched the girl with the flaming hair. The ice slowly melted from Anise's arm into water sticking to the inside of her palm. "Amathal, go! I'll be behind you." she yelled, not bothering to take her eyes off the other girl. This would be a harder escape than she thought.

OOC: o.o I hope this post is good enough for everyone x.x
    kishune
    niegeno
    Cuwen

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
    Emlyn Odryna

I feel: Taking a risk, but it needs to be done

Emlyn watched with mild interest as Kruivin managed to defend the elven girl. She gave the older dragon a black stare as he asked his question, and mentioned that the attack would have hit Tiona too. Emlyn felt a little bad, as she really didn't want to hurt the other dragon at all. [["Well, obviously I couldn't see that. What's the point of using an attack with such a large damage area on a single opponent?"]] Perhaps it'd just been him in his rage. Emlyn imagined she'd dented the older dragons ego by not listening to his words like the wise man he so clearly was. [["My aim is protect those who have earned my loyalty, but I am not perfect."]] Emlyn tended to have a high opinion of herself, but she did her best not to feel a need to protect her ego. Ego was useless. [["You try and defend your friends."]] She extended an arm down towards the forest, and fired multiple blasts of energy. Not quite the beams from before, but more like a bunch of little bullets of energy, that would explode upon impact. Small explosions of course, but there were a lot of them. The moment she finished casting that, she flew right towards Kruivin, hoping to crash into him and bring him to the ground. He might have been bigger than her, but the size difference wasn't huge, and she would most certainly have gravity on her side here. And hopefully dividing his attention would allow her to at least get one attack in.

((Out Of Cake?!: Now everyone gets to be in the fight :3
    Except for the people with Kishune ;-; ))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200

Another multi-beam attack? Very well then. As Emlyn had now used the same attack several times, her offensive strategy had become rather repetitive, predictable, and easy to counter. Kriuvin wondered if he would see something new from this young Light dragon as the battle drew on. If not, an advantage would not be hard to gain. What was more, Kriuvin noted the nature of her response, her feigning of innocence and claim that her inability to follow her goals were brought on by being imperfect. Weak, and possessed of pride besides, Kriuvin thought. Did she really expect him to use a weak attack? And was she really using imperfection as a justification for mistakes which she could easily have avoided? Oh, she possessed a fair bit of power, that was evident, but her lack of mental discipline meant that she would not be able to wield her abilities effectively.

Spreading out his own arms, Kriuvin sprayed a network of thin icy beams from the tips of his claws, a nexus of magic shots which surrounded the area around Kriuvin with an array of needle-like blue lights. They intercepted the bursts of Light magic as they flew, causing them to short out and vaporize into nothingness amid bright flashes of light once again.
    Kriuvin knew, however, that this strategy left himself momentarily open to another attack, and Emlyn proved herself far from witless, taking the opportunity to fly directly at Kriuvin in an effort to ram into him. She had evidently been planning this, which gave Kriuvin a sense of subdued satisfaction. However, he had been planning something of his own to counter something exactly like this.

Knowing that he possessed neither the mobility nor the time to dodge or block Emlyn's attack, Kriuvin rapidly changed into his human form as she shot towards him, his shape rapidly changing into a smaller, two-legged one. He completed the change just as Emlyn reached him, causing her to fly just past him. Beginning to fall, he reached out with his arm and grasped one of the outward-pointing scales on the side of her head as she flew by, gripping the scale with a strong grip as his body was dragged along Emlyn's form from the speed of her flight.

Mewlicious Paladin

((Once again, stopping right her so that it's not a complete godmod. Kriuvin is changing into his human form quickly, so Emlyn wouldn't have time to slow down or turn around.))

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
    Tiona Sparks
    Dragon child

Tiona was furious to see the elf shot an arrow at her orb, she watched as the arrow burn- disintegrating in the hot aura of the magma orb. She kept herself hidden in the trees; her body was camouflaged with black ash. Tiona lowered her body temperature to hide her presence as she quietly observed the elf cowering on the ground. Her crimson pupils narrowed as her nose caught onto other tasty smells that were approaching fast. She closed her eyes as she listened carefully to the sound of heavy hooves beating against the ground. She lightly grinned, as she thought about eating another tasty beast. Her attention suddenly pulled back to the aerial fight between the other dragons as she heard a large shattering sound. Opening her eyes, she witnessed the falling shards of ice caused by the mean ice dragon when he destroyed his own ice beam. Each shard of ice sparkled like crystal shards; it was nothing like rain or falling snow. The sight was breath taking but the cold was disappointing. The little dragon increased the heat of her body to evaporate any ice that dared to fall in her area. Her large claw tightly gripped onto the branch she perched herself on. Her grip loosened as she watched the owners of the tasty smells walk into the open, two females dismounted from a large black horse while a one male remained. Tiona tilted her head; the male looked like a wet spaghetti noodle hanging over the horse’s back. Tiona tilted her head to the other side, slightly leaning forward as her gaze shifted to the two females. The girl with blue hair carried the same water scent as the ice dragon but her scent was a little salty, while the other woman smelled like the earth and something else that the little dragon had never smelled before.

Tiona’s gave a small twitch when she noticed the salty girl with blue hair staring at the little dragon with a serious gaze. Tiona glanced behind her noticing that she had forgotten to extinguish the blue fire from the end of her hair. Her gaze shifted back, she exhaled a mouthful of white sparks as she looked into the girl’s eyes. Her instincts knew what whose eyes meant, this girl planned to hurt Tiona. Like any animal would, Tiona stood her ground as she shot back a fierce stare. She quickly puffed up her chest as she watched a strange liquid gather to the palm of the girl’s hand. She filled her lungs like stuffed vacuum bags, feeling an intense heat brew within her chest. She suddenly leaped forward at the girl; gliding through the air with strong speed. She raised her massive dragon talons in front of her as a shield attacks. She opened a small gap between her talons and exhaled a massive cloud a purple fire at the group. Unlike the other two dragons Tiona’s dragon form was armed with incredibly strong scales with a razor sharp edges. Tiona’s tough hide allowed her to handle a lot more abuse in combat than most creatures. She allowed her other hand to transform as she glided through the air. She cupped her massive dragon claws over her body to form into a large ball of sharp crimson scales. The sphere began spinning at high speed as fire engulfed it while continuing it’s descend down onto the blue haired girl.

User Image
    ----------------------------------------------

((bleh, I wasn't sure what to do. ))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kishune

Mewlicious Paladin

Cuwen

Eretico

ArianaLucky_Star

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
    Emlyn Odryna

I feel: This is a little painful, but I might claw him in half

Kruivin seemed to have gotten a little bored when she did her same old attack again. But of course, as he was about to find out, it wasn't the spell used, but how it was used. Her offensive abilities, while she did have options, really weren't all that flexible. So she kind of had to rely on that method of clever usage. This time, it was a distraction. An obvious one, but one he couldn't ignore. He took the bait, stopping her attack with relative ease like all of the other ones. All according to plan, so Emlyn could tackle him and crash him into the ground. However, that last part didn't quite happen. Before Emlyn knew quite what was going on, Kruivin had taken on a human from and was holding onto Emlyn. An effective dodging strategy, but it left the next move entirely up to her. She began glowing, radiating a harmful holy aura, biting at him with harsh judgement. At the same time, she began clawing at him, trying to tear him to shreds with her claws. Her scales were protecting her from most of the damage she would have been doing to herself, though she was still left with an equivalent of raking human nails across her human skin. And depending on how quickly Kruivin got off of her, she might not have been clawing herself much at all.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200

Kriuvin was well aware of the risk he was taking in grasping onto Emlyn in such a way, although he had not expected her to go so far as to claw her own skin in an effort to get him off in addition to the holy aura which blossomed off of her scales, burning at Kriuvin's body. Gritting his teeth at the pain and all the while swaying in multiple directions to avoid Emlyn's claws, Kriuvin hastily moved onto the next step of his strategy, knowing that each moment wasted meant taking more damage from Emlyn's efforts.

Reaching out with his free arm, Kriuvin grasped Emlyn's scale with both hands, then proceeded to generate a thick icy crust across his body, covering himself in a layer of frozen armor which also adhered itself to Emlyn's body as it spread, making him appear as a large scab-like slab of ice which covered part of the Light dragon's scales. The ice blocked out the rays of the holy aura, being unaffected by its magic, and protected Kriuvin as he lay inside the icy shell, which encompassed all but a small portion of Kriuvin's face, allowing him to breathe. The ice continued to quickly generate and spread past Kriuvin throughout Emlyn's body, threatening to restrict her breathing as it approached her chest and to prevent the movement of her arms, legs, and wings as it reached her limbs. Oh, she could try to thrash and claw to get the ice off, but it would do little but to exhaust her further and make her more likely to plummet down to the ground under the weight of the ice.

Mewlicious Paladin

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Tycoon 200
    User ImageAmathal hadn't even realized that the white dragon had shot an icy beam at her because she was still crouching on the ground with her hands over her ears after that loud roar. Usually Amathal loved her elven hearing, but she definitely didn't care for it when there were really loud noises near her.

She did, however, notice the bits of ice that were now raining down around her. What in the world was going on? Was this a result of the dragons fighting?

Before she could figure it out, though, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It startled her and she jerked, ready to fight back if something else was coming at her now. But she quickly saw it was Anise beside her and sighed in relief. She knew Anise couldn't understand her elvish, and Amathal was so shaken now that she couldn't form English words at the moment, so she just smiled and nodded. But when Anise suggested that Amathal run, Amathal hesitated. She didn't want to leave Kriuvin or Tiona behind. But, she wasn't getting much accomplished right now. Maybe if she left, Kriuvin would be able to escape and Tiona would calm down.

Amathal stood up and prepared to run, but then she noticed that Anise had formed some type of watery orbs in her hands and had a determined look on her face. Amathal looked in the direction Anise was looking in and gasped when she saw Tiona standing there. Tiona herself looked ready to fight and actually launched herself at Anise. They were going to fight each other!

Amathal quickly pushed Anise out of the way and fell to the ground with her as she tried to get Anise out of Tiona's line of fire. "No!!"

Her shout had been in elvish, not that it mattered. As Amathal fell to the ground with Anise, one of Tiona's claws cut the side of Amathal's arm. Amathal hissed in pain and grabbed her arm. It was bleeding profusely, but it didn't matter right now. Amathal could heal it herself after they all managed to get out of there.

She looked to Anise and managed to get out two English words. "We run!"

((OoC: I just wanted to wait for niegeno to post before I did. smile I hope you're feeling better, niegeno and that everything is going better!!))
    ArianaLucky_Star

niegeno

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas