Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna
He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here: Forest
I am with: Kishune and Kruivin
I feel: a 2v1 should go better. Let's end him

Emlyn frowned at Kishune when he made fun of her request. "A light elemental will ask her friends for assistance without judgement of the darkness that may lie within them." She replied in a joking preachy manner. Sometimes it was just easier to play along with him. Though she didn't get to do that for his comment on her question to Kruivin, as the ice dragon was attacking. Emlyn stuck her hand in front of her and a barrier of light was up, but the attack never reached it. Kishune had cut Kruivin's sword, and then began reprimanding him about honor. She found this somewhat ironic, but didn't mention it. She made a short comment, "Even I waited for you to finish speaking." before looking to Kishune and saying, "If he's going to act like this, let's cut the chat and take him down." Emlyn dropped the barrier and gripped her sword. Her arms began glowing like when she smashed the ice. Her hand took on a more draconic look, clawed and scaled, though how far the scales went up her arms were unclear due to her armor. She dashed towards Kruivin and swung her sword, glowing as well with holy power. The whole movement had a rehearsed feel to it, as if it came straight out of a training routine, though it would still be deadly if he didn't do anything about it. It was a well practiced and precise move, with a good deal of strength behind it.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Outfit: thin metal armor, light enough for flight, sword hanging from her side, light ore bracelet on wrist

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Kriuvin, Dragon of the Ice

Kriuvin watched the kitsune cut through his attack with a swing of his katana, noting the black flames which covered the sword's blade. That could potentially be a problem; Kriuvin would have to adjust for the heat produced by the flames if he was to avoid losing his greatsword quickly if, or rather when, they engaged in actual swordplay. Listening to the kitsune's taunts and Emlyn's remarks, his eyes narrowed, but he once again did not bother to respond. How prideful and hypocritical they were. They accused him of having no honor, despite the dishonorable things both of them had done without shame before. They criticized him of cutting them off mid-speech, when Emlyn had not bothered to listen to Kriuvin's speech either. He had indeed listened to what they had said to him, and had only attacked when they had begun talking about trivial matters among themselves. But regardless of how mistaken their words were, it was clear that they would not change any time soon. Kriuvin snorted slightly at Emlyn's last comment. She would soon realize, if she had not already, that 'taking Kriuvin down' would be no easy task.

The moment Emlyn dashed towards him with her sword raised for an attack, Kriuvin had already anticipated the attack due to its rehearsed, artificial manner and execution. A hard, solid layer of ice immediately formed around his left arm, quickly creating a small but strong shield of ice around the limb. As Emlyn swung with the blade, Kriuvin stepped back and swung the arm up, and the edge of her blade stabbed into the icy shield, leaving a small dent in the surface and causing Kriuvin's arm to vibrate but stopping her attack cold. A moment after the block, Kriuvin's right arm flashed as well, and the blade of his greatsword came stabbing at Emlyn's chest, the large sword wielded with ease in one hand.

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna

I am here: Forest
I feel: a 2v1 should go better. Let's end him

Emlyn gritted her teeth as he was blocking her attacks again. And this time, she was close enough for him to return attacks more easily. However, she could do the same. She turned to the side and quickly stepped back, narrowly avoiding being impaired, as his icy sword passed in front of her. Seeing an opportunity to break his sword, Emlyn, arms still glowing, smashed the fist of her free hand against the flat of the blade with great strength and swiftness before Kruivin could pull his sword back, shattering the ice. Hoping it'd take a moment for him to reform the blade, she hopped back a little further and breathed a stream of holy fire at him, hoping either to roast him, or distract him for Kishune to attack.

Outfit: thin metal armor, light enough for flight, sword hanging from her side, light ore bracelet on wrist

((Out Of Cake?!: I figured I'd go before Kishune so he doesn't have to save Emlyn or anything))

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
<><><>Kishune/Rusine<><><>
"I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune smirked when he heard Emlyn’s short comment on letting people finish. When Emlyn suggested to ‘cut the chat’, Kishune snickered. “But, that’s part of the fun with fighting. Hell you two were chatting quite a bit up in the skies while you were battling. If anything I bet he was trying to figure you out by trying to talk to you...” He said with a shrug. He then noticed the look they were getting from the dragon. ‘Guess he doesn’t like being call dishonorable.’ He thought then watched Emlyn charge the other dragon. Kishune then stabbed his Katana into his shadow and let it sink into it. He then crotched down and watched what was going to happen. He saw the ice shield form on the dragon’s left arm. Kishune smirked at that as black flames formed and molded into his arms and legs turning them completely black with sharp claws on his hands and feet like they were looked like gauntlets and greaves. When the dragon blocked Emlyn’s attack, and was about to counter attack, Kishune watched as Emlyn narrowly avoided the attack. He smirked as he saw Emlyn strike the flat of his sword shattering it. When Emlyn jumped back and attacked with her holy flames, Kishune then charged at high speeds to the dragon, avoiding the flames with ease. When Kishune was in striking distance, he readied a punch. When he punched he threw the punch with his black flame gauntlet, it was almost blindly fast. The first punch went for the dragon’s shield, and when it hit it shattered the shield part leaving nothing more than a thin ice brace on his left arm. Right after that he readied to strike again, aiming for the dragon’s stomach. He had enough speed and force behind his punch to send even a human form dragon skidding across the ground.

Eretico

Mewlicious Paladin

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kriuvin let out a faint snarl as his stab missed, and furious irritation flashed in his eyes as she shattered his sword with a blow of her fist before he could draw it back, reducing it to a jagged, oddly shaped rod of ice. He tossed away the broken sword, which rapidly evaporated as it hit the ground and jerked away from her, hopping a step back to avoid another physical attack. Spotting her step back as well and open her mouth towards him, Kriuvin once again conduced ice magic beneath his feet and slid backwards as he had done before, 'skating' out of range of the stream of holy fire which occupied the space he had been standing in a second later. The holy fire burned only the air in front of him, leaving Kriuvin himself unharmed. His relief was short-lived, however; hearing footsteps coming towards him, Kriuvin looked to the side to see the kitsune dashing towards him, his hands and feet covered in sharp armor made from his black flames. Kriuvin could respect the tactic, seeing as he had just used it himself, but he was still not going to let it hit him.

Seeing the kitsune raise a punch, Kriuvin reacted as fast as he could, holding up his shield to block the blow. To his further frustration, however, the blow was surprisingly strong and shattered his shield to pieces when it struck, leaving nothing but the shield's braces on his arm. Having no time to dodge and knowing that a second punch would come, Kriuvin thought fast, and quickly reinforced his right hand with an impromptu layer of ice as the second punch hurtled towards his stomach. Lightning fast, Kriuvin's arm shot up and grabbed the kitsune's armor-covered wrist in a mercilessly strong grip, redirecting the punch to the side. The ice on Kriuvins' hand flared against the black flames, causing vapor and hisses to rise from Kriuvin's grip. As soon as his fingers were wrapped around kitsune's wrist, Kriuvin twisted the latter's arm to the side as hard as he could, bending the limb at a painful angle and forcing the kitsune's body to turn with it. Keeping his grip, Kriuvin then raised his other hand towards Emlyn, conjured up a ball of ice magic, and threw it right at her. The ball was explosive, and would burst into a cloud of deadly cold air when pierced, freezing her lungs and skin if it contacted.

Mewlicious Paladin

kishune

((If I'm gonna be able to keep Kriuvin standing in this battle, given that there are multiple characters against me, I might have to do semi-autohits like what I did here.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna

I am here: in the forest
I feel: Beat him with the heat of our teamwork!

Emlyn frowned as he skidded back, away from her flames. Kishune was on him next, giving him a rough time avoiding injury. Once again, he managed it, and even was able to get an attack off at Emlyn. A ball of magic. Emlyn created a wall of light in front of her to block it. The resulting explosion required her to take further action. She hopped back further, and flapped her wings furiously to blow away the cold air, while also breathing more holy fire in that direction to warm up the area. Once that was done with, she extended her palm towards both of them and cast a hot ray of light, heating the area like she was holding a miniature sun. Luckily for everyone, it was a lot less bright than it was warm. While Kishune might find himself a little uncomfortably warm, Kruivin would find his ice melting rather quickly. If he wanted to grab onto Kishune, he'd have to deal with the heat of his dark flames.

Theme/Voice: 1925
Outfit: Armor, front/back, light ore bracelet, sword hanging at side

((Out Of Cake?!: Emlyn can hang back and cast support spells now :3
Also I updated this lower info section))

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune Smirked when he was about to throw the punch. When the punch was thrown, and redirected, Kishune was displeased but not too much. When the dragon grabbed his wrist the black flames that covered his arms and legs started to catch fire and spread on the melting ice on the dragon’s hand with no stop of the spreading in sight. The flames were very intense to the dragon. When Kishune’s wrist was twisted harshly, it forced him to turn with it. He growled as he looked at the dragon as he watched it launch an ice ball at Emlyn. Kishune didn’t pay much attention to that, because he had to get out of that hold. Kishune growled fiercely as he dislocated his arm at the elbow to get to get in the position to knock the dragon down with a sweep kick. As the dragon fell Kishune felt him loosen his grip enough to get his dislocated arm free. When he did Kishune jumped back out of the dragon’s reach holding his dislocated arm. When he was far enough away, Kishune popped his arm back in place with a sickening pop that was loud enough to be heard by both Emlyn and the dragon to hear. He then looked at Emlyn to see her keeping it warm to melt the dragon’s ice faster. He looked at her with a irritated look not liking the heat, but he had to deal with it. He looked back at the dragon as he moved his once dislocated arm to make sure it was placed right. The flames on the dragon’s hand was still burning strong. “Well he took the partial transformation…let’s show him the abilities.” He said to himself then smirked as he pointed two fingers at the dragon. “Bang!” He said with a smirk as 5 finger tip size shadow bullets went flying towards the dragon, aiming for his limbs.

((Eretico, Understood about the auto hits...just make sure their not too powerful/damaging. The same goes with me on the auto hits as well. And Mewlicious, The black flames don't act like actual flames, the heat and burning only happens to those he wants it to happen to. for example if there's a cloth on a wooden table, and Kishune dropped a black flame on the cloth and wanted to burn the table only, it phase through the cloth as if it wasn't there and burn through the table.))

Mewlicious Paladin

Eretico

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kriuvin had not expected the kitsune to go to such a length to escape his hold, and his eyes widened as the kitsune dislocated his own shoulder to maneuver more freely before executing a sweeping kick towards Kriuvin's legs. Unable to dodge, Kriuvin lost his balance as the kitsune's legs swept out his, and he was forced to stumble backwards and let go of the kitsune's arm to avoid falling. He regained his balance, then hastily clenched his burning hand, creating a small burst of icy magic over the hand which extinguished the black flames. Suddenly feeling a large amount of heat, Kriuvin looked to see Emlyn projecting a bright, hot light which cast heat all throughout the area, irritating Kriuvin's skin and likely posing a threat against his abilities. Clever, but he could counter it.

First, however, he had to address the kitsune's next attack. Kriuvin turned back and saw the kitsune firing several shots of dark magic at him, each targeting a different part of his body. Kriuvin raised his hands towards the bullets as they shot towards him, and his palms flared with ice magic before a rectangular wall of ice generated from his hands, forming a shield in front of Kriuvin. The bullets struck the wall and flattened themselves harmlessly against it before disappearing in small burst of dark smoke. Kriuvin then pushed forward with his hands, and the wall formed into a large icicle which immediately shot at the kitsune, aiming to impale him through the chest. Kriuvin the turned and fired a beam of ice magic at Emlyn, a fast attack which blasted through the enhanced heat without being significantly affected and shot straight at Emlyn.

Mewlicious Paladin

kishune

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna

Emlyn's spell seemed to be working some what well, even seeming to cause some irritation to Kruivin's skin. However, his shield against Kishune's attack did it's job before her light was able to significantly affect it. She figured this wouldn't work too well on things that did it' snob quickly. She'd been hoping he'd try weapons and armor again, but Kruivin seemed to have other tricks up his sleeve. Emlyn was about to attack, when Kruivin made two attacks. One at Kishune, and one at her. She'd been hoping her heat would shield her, so could help Kishune with other spells, but that didn't seem to be the case, as his magic didn't seem to impeded by her magic. She narrowed the spell into a concentrated beam that burned much hotter, melting the attack away before it could reach her. Now she had to decide whether to help Kishune or to attack Kruivin. She'd have helped Kishune without hesitation, but the icicle was already too close to him. Firing magic at it might not help, and could even end up hurting him if she missed. Seeing that, the choice was easy to make. She quickly closed in on Kruivin and swung her sword, the blade covered in holy fire, with both hands, in a downwards arc at him, intending to cut through any defenses he tried to put up.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune watched as the dragon formed another ice shield in front of him and blocked the bullets. Kishune huffed as he saw some of his bullets disappeared on impact. He then watched as the same ice that nullified most his bullets, but noticed one was just got stuck in the ice. Emlyn’s light heat must had weakened or softened it up enough to pierce in it it a bit. Kishune smirked as he watched the dragon turn the same ice to a large icicle and shot it at him. “Boom!” He whispered and the shadow bullet then expanded and formed into a black sphere. It then caught fire with the black flame. Once it got close to Kishune the black sphere exploded destroying the icicle and turning it to small pieces of ice sending them everywhere. Kishune laughed as he watched Emlyn counter the dragon’s attack to her with concentrated beam of light melting the dragon’s beam canceling each others’ attack. He then saw Emlyn charge with her sword covered in her holy flame. Kishune smirked as he crouched down and placed his hand on the ground. A shadow then quickly stretched across the ground to the dragon’s feet and wrapped around his ankles to keep him in place for Emlyn’s attack.

((Sorry for taking so long to reply...))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Oh, was this how they were going to play it? Kriuvin felt the shadows wrap around his feet, trapping him in place, while Emlyn bore down on him with her sword raised to swing, the blade covered with her holy flames. They were using heat and flame so much against him, evidently believing that it was effective against an ice dragon. Unfortunately, they were correct, and the battle was continuously eating away at Kriuvin's endurance. If it continued like this, he would soon be unable to keep up, and in that way he would surrender himself to their mercy. For obvious reasons, that was not an enticing option, and there was no shame in retreating to fight again. Against Emlyn alone, the battle had been manageable, but with the help of her kitsune friend, it was another thing entirely, and given the sort of strategies the pair was using, Kriuvin was at a serious disadvantage. Escape was necessary.

As Emlyn began to swing, Kriuvin concentrated his power, and his skin began to glow, its icy blue tone becoming vibrant and bright. The glow became more and more bright over the course of a few nanoseconds, increasing in intensity until Kriuvin was covered in pale blue light. Then, just before Emlyn struck, a strong, piercingly bright pulse of light burst from Kriuvin's body, a spherical field of icy magic which exploded outwards, repelling and chilling to the core any organic being which it touched. The shadows gripping Kriuvin's feet dissipated under its force, and both Emlyn and the kitsune would be tossed back by the pulse as the magic's cold bit at their insides. The pulse lasted for several seconds, the merciless brightness blocking everything in sight, before fading away. When sight returned to the pair's eyes, Kriuvin was gone, with naught but a circular area of frost-scorched ground where he had been.

Mewlicious Paladin

kishune

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna

Emlyn smirked as she noticed Kishune holding Kruivin down. Now he wouldn't be able to get away. She was prepared to end him for good. She brought her sword down, intending to cleave him in half. However, she didn't get to finish her attack. Just her she was about to slice him in two, he used some shiny spell, and Emlyn found herself being thrown back and subjected to freezing temperatures. It wasn't all that powerful, and she recovered from it within a few seconds, but Kruivin was gone. "Ugh, he got away. You okay Kishune?"

Now that the danger was gone, and the adrenaline was dying down, she was feeling a little worn out. Kruivin had probably been feeling the same, and even more after having to dodge and block attacks from two people. Kishune was probably in a better condition than both of them, having joined the fight after the dragon part, where most of their energy had been exerted. She wasn't feeling all that physically exhausted, but her reserves of magic were running low. However, hearing a roar that sounded like Tiona, she disregarded that and said, "We need to go help her, she could be in danger." She picked her sword up and sheathed it. Her arms still were scaled, but were not glowing with the spell that increased her strength even further. She would need to be strategic with using her remaining spells, but she could function without them. She began running towards Tiona's location.

((Out Of Cake?!: I'm not 100% sure of what's going on with that group, so I think I will wait until everyone has posted again for Emlyn to actually get there.
Hopefully everyone is gone by that time ^^; ))

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune smirked as he watched Emlyn ready a strike with her sword, as she charged the dragon, but Kishune could sense something through the shadow he had around the dragon’s ankles, and he didn’t like it. He then saw the dragon become brighter and brighter and Kishune growled. He then quickly formed a sphere from the shadow that surrounded his crouching body. He then felt something hit the sphere. Not long after the slight explosion. The shadow sphere then deformed from around Kishune and sink into the ground. Kishune looked to where the dragon was and could only find a frosty scorch where it stood. Kishune growled then tried to smell the dragon’s scent, but couldn’t. Kishune’s nose always had problems working in the cold. He then looked at Emlyn as she asked how he was. He huffed a black flame from his mouth as a response. He then looked at his arms as the dark greaves and gauntlets hadn’t faded yet, in fact it looked like it was slowly spreading up his arms and legs like an infection. He then took his claws and ran them down his arms and legs, peeling off the darkness like it was chipped paint. When he was done with getting the darkness from his arms and legs, he had scratch marks all over his arms and legs. Kishune then looked back to Emlyn as she mention they had to help her.He then huffed another black flame, before he followed after Emlyn.

Sparkly Lunatic

~~~~~~Penelope Dovark~~~~~~
The Pathfinder

User Image

Penelope had her head directed towards Angel, checking to see if he was properly secured on the horse as she waited for the girls to hop on. She felt uneasy with the smell of blood that lingered in the cold damp air. The moisture in the air slowly seeped into her pale porcelain skin and weighed down her springing braids. Seconds started to feel like days as she waited for the girls. She raised her head as she suddenly felt a slight tingle in the back of her ears, a feeling she knew well to act fast on. Tightening her grip on the horse’s main, turning her head towards the girls, “Watch out!” she shouted as she opened her eyes, as two large tree trunks covered in fire where hurled through the mist. She could see the energy from the elemental’s fire descend down towards the girls. Anise heard Penelope’s voice, she managed to move away from fatal harm but a protruding branch on the side of the trunk still managed to hit her square in the face, knocking her out cold. Penelope held out her left hand, a massive fist made of earth rose from the ground punching the second tree trunk that was about to land on Amathal and scent it flying back at the fire elemental. Penelope gritted her teeth, pressing her heels into the horse’s ribs to make him move. Amathal's groans of pain weakened as the lose of blood caused her to faint. Penelope kept ears open, listening for the girls’ movement as the horse galloped over to them, they were silent. Sighing deeply as she moved quickly, she summoned the earth to raise the girls off the ground in the form of giant hands that gently hung them over the horse’s back. The horse could feel the blood that spilled from Amathal’s wound flow down his sides and drip from his stomach. He pulled his ears back, stomping his front left hoof against the ground as the smell of blood filled his nostrils, “Calma síos, Osisn! Ní féidir leat iad a ithe!.” She calmly whispered her native tongue to the horse. To make sure no one would fall off she summoned the remaining plant veins the sprouted from the seeds to tie the unconscious females to the back of the horse. With all the calamity that was going on Penelope managed to hum a calm tune under breath as she prepared for their escape. Her demeanor was surprisingly calm. She directed her head towards the fire Elemental, aiming her head in the child’s direction to summon spark spears from the earth to fire at the girl. She felt as reluctant to hurt a child as Amathal did but Penelope knew this creature was not to be taken lightly.

“Alright Aingayle, ya better not fall off, oi can’t lose anymore of yew.” She mumbled with a mild smile before she yanked the horse’s main with as a small click rolling from her tongue. The Horse perked his ears up as he heard her clicking command and immediately bolted off in the direction she pulled his main towards. She kept herself low to the horse; her body looked as though it were resting on the back of the creature’s neck. Penelope closed her eyes, feeling the wind splash against her face, drying her skin and hair as they exited the mist and making contain with the sunlight. She took in a deep breath, listening to the horse’s massive hooves beat against the ground, stomping over plants and rocks. His speed appeared to be unaffected by the extra weight her carried on his back, his speed could outrun any fit youthful race horse. She expanded her senses into the surrounding area, noticing Kiruvin had disappeared and the enemies were making their way over to their comrade. All Penelope wanted to do was to leave the forest before nightfall. The blue bottle that hung from her belt casually swayed despite the violent rocking from the horse’s gallop. Penelope scooped the bottle and held it close to her chest, softly counting a tempo under her breath. At the end of each tempo she would slightly yank on the horse’s main to make sure he kept on a particular path, “Almost out of 'ere” she whispered under her breath before lightly kissing the blue bottle.

At the outskirts of the forest, a strumpet of forest critters field into the fields of tall grass that surrounded the borders of the forest. Loud stomps and snaps echoed out into the bare lands until the Kelpie that carried the exhausted group leap out from the forest. Penelope let out a relieved sigh, the air outside out the forest felt comforting. She was glad to be out of the bloodthirsty chaos. Smiling softly she lightly pressed her face against the back for the horse’s neck; she let out a loud chuckle. It sounded like pure laughter which would almost seem offensive to the survivors but it did not stop the blind woman. Beneath her chuckle was deep bitter sadness that she hid surprisingly well. She buried her face in the creature’s long fluttering hair as tears seeped out in liquid form quickly hardened into tiny crystal shards that crumbled off her face. The tears were for the people from their group that did not get to escape with her. The horse narrowed his eyes as he listened folding his ears back as he continued galloping ahead traveling far from the forest. Her laughter was brief as she quickly sat up with a calm expression. The small ruminates of clear crystals that remained in her long lashes were swept out by the wind that bitterly howled, “Now we need to find that dragon” she sighed with a light sniffle. She reached for toward the side of her belt and pulled out her small blue ocarina from one of the pouches. She slowly straightened her posture as she focused on the next task as she raised the ocarina above her head. The small instrument began to sing a single note from the wind the traveled through it. She loosened her grip, allowing the ocarina to hang from her hand with a string. She took in a deep breath before she began to swing the ocarina. She did this before when they were in the forest to call Kiruvin. It worked but they ended up getting separated again. She decided not to shout his name, not while the enemies was so close. She tossed the loud whistling instrument high up into the sky. She tossed it into the sky ahead of them to catch it as it descended back down, “Oh, oi 'ope he hears dis. I have a feelin' he is near.” The horse raised his head upon hearing the sound of the instrument; he gave the air a brief sniff and whinnied in a dark voice to Penelope. The blind woman simply smiled in response, “Oisin smells a lake up ahead, about a few miles away, an' we can stop there to figure out our next plan of action.” Penelope calmly spoke as she directed towards Angel as she peeked back at him with her crimson red garnet eye. She kept her hand raised, waiting for the instrument to fall back into her hand.

((-,- Hope this is good enough.I'm too lazy to keep up the accent, just use your imagination. ))

Cuwen

ArianaLucky_Star

Eretico

kishune

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
    Tiona Sparks
    Dragon child

As the little dragon blindly swooped into the mist she was not able to see the enemies move until it was too late. Tiona’s crimson gaze widened as the blazing tree trunk was launched back at her, slamming into her with great force that sent her flying back into a nearby tree. She lightly whimpered as her small body was pinned between the two trees. She felt little pain from the impact but the plate of on her back gave her excruciating pain as it slammed against the tree. She could feel the metal stakes that were nailed through the plate into her skin chiseled against the back of her ribs. Her anger melted away as sadness flooded her mind. She wiggled her body, it was quick easy for her to free herself using her dragon strength, but before she could push the tree away she raised her head to see earth spears shoot out from the mist at her. She quickly exhaled blue fire to incinerate any spears that would hit any organs. One spear that grazed alongside the cloud of fire she breathed pierced into her shoulder. It was a clean sinking sound that echoed in her mind. The rest of the spears pierced through the tree that pinned her down stabbing into the tree behind her. Her eyes widened as the fire immediately ceased as her gaze darted down to the spear in her left shoulder and wing. The spear had even sunk into the tree, pinning her down like an insect, “G-gao…” She whimpered as her gaze traveled over towards the mist. She watched silently through the blazing flames on the tree trunk. She could hear the voices of the bad people fallowed by the sound of horse hooves racing away. A spark of anger overcame her mind; she tried to make a sudden movement that caused her to feel the sharp pain her in shoulder. She immediately lowered her head, as she felt her blood seep out from her shoulder wound; her clothing was slowly stained red from the boiling hot fluid.

The trunk still burned, keeping the little dragon warm and dry her blood. Tiona hated pain. She kept still, hoping the pain would go away. She lightly shivered as she felt her long run down tip of her talons, “Em…” She mumbled under her breath, as she tried to fill her mind with happy memories, trying to distract her mind from the pain.She could not hear Emlyn's battle anymore, everything but the burning fire. She hoped her was okay. She slowly gripped the burning trunk, hoping the fire had made it bridle enough to push it away without feeling pain in her shoulder. She carefully pushed the tree trunk away, letting it fall to the ground. It broke into a pile of burning ambers after it hit the ground. She stood there pinned to the tree; she was slowly building up the strength to pull the spear out of her flesh and feel the pain. She did not give the bad people who escaped a second thought, she only thought about King. How would he react to Tiona’s failure? Tiona was nervous to see the King’s anger, her tail slowly curled at the thought, “G-gao”

User Image
    ----------------------------------------------

((bleh. ))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kishune

Mewlicious Paladin

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers