Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"

Angel let out a soft sigh when he looked at the girl with blue hair. He could see what she saw on her face. He’s seen it multiple times, even on himself back when he was human slave to the supernatural, or mystical, or whatever they wanted to be called. He then felt a tap on his shoulder and looked at Penelope. He knew what she was about to do, and let her. When she got him up he was slightly amazed. He might not been a heavy weight, but he was still around 120 ponds, and if he had his wings out he be around 150, but they were sealed in his back. When Penelope said he was heavy he puffed out his cheek even knowing she was messing around. He then slowly moved his left arm to his right forearm and pulled down his arm glove a bit revealing a black crystal like tattoo on his shoulder. He placed hand over it and a dark light emitted from his palm. He was then holding the black crystal that was once a tattoo on his arm. “This should help a bit…” He said and it then suddenly shattered in his hand. Angel then grew a bit lighter over time till he felt like he was about 50 pounds. “I can crystallize my energy to store it and use it when I’m in a state like this. Bad thing is it doesn’t restore my energy…just let’s me use one my powers for a short period of time.” He told her. Right now he was able to manipulate gravity, at least lessen gravities affect on him.

Angel heard rustling in the tree above them. He looked up and saw it was the elf that was unconscious not too long ago. She seemed to be looking ahead of them for any trouble. He seemed good about it till he heard her speak English. He sighed in disappointment. He then heard a bad accent of elvish and looked to the Selkie with a raised eyebrow. ‘Remind me to teach them properly of the languages they are trying to speak…’ He whispered to Penelope, and then felt the Selkie help with his moving. Angel then heard a loud roar of a saber tooth, and his eyes went wide. He does not like cats personally, he is scared of big cat, and he is terrified by giant dangerous cats. It was a good thing Angel couldn’t move much or he be shaking as if he came out of a pool of ice cold. Not long after the roar, another roar was made fallowed by gusts of cold wind went rushing past them. Soon wails could be heard from the saber tooth in the direction of where the cold wind was coming from. The gust soon died as well with the wails. Angel gulped not wanting to go in that direction even if it was friend or foe.

Cuwen

niegeno

LeonGlory

sakurafighter1920

Eretico

ArianaLucky_Star

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona Sparks
Dragon child

Tiona whimpered as the black haired man moved the food away from her. She pouted like a heartbroken puppy, sinking down to the ground, her tail slowly curled beneath her coat. She sluggishly extended her hands out towards the food as it was just out of arms reach. The little dragon did not attempt anything as she remembered what the king told her. She softly growled in frustration, pressing her chin against the ground. She simply did not understand why she needed to learn all these strange words or accustoms. To cheer herself up, she filled her mind with gluttonous dreams; the King had promised her a lot of food when she returned from her mission, “Guehehe” She giggled and uncurling her tail. She raised her gaze towards the black haired man as he sounded out his name to her. She tilted her head to the side, her lips slowly twitched, mimicking the movements of his mouth before she tried to sound it out herself, “ K—kiss..u..nya?” Tiona spoke in a questionable tone. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth, saying the word make her tongue numb. She waited for a moment before she tried it again, “K-kkki..shuuun..ne!” Tiona smiled as she knew she got the sounds right this time, though her celebration would have to wait. The little dragon quickly froze in an alert state. Her ears picked up the faint sound of a dragon’s roar in the distance. Tiona quickly lifted herself up from the ground, standing on two legs her with nose pointed in the direction of the sound. She gave the air a few quick sniffs, opening her crimson gaze in surprise. She lowered down onto all fours, with her tail wildly whipping about. Her nose had caught onto the faint scent of another dragon, instinctively Tiona growled as she raised the temperature of her body heat. The moisture in the ground around her evaporated, thick scales bubbled up onto the surface of her skin across her face. Though the little dragon's attempt in putting up a fierce front failed. The little dragon quickly lowered her temperature as she felt the plate on her back struck her with an intense wave of pain. She lowered her head down, exhaling a large cloud of red smoke from her small mouth. Tiona could not transform, the plate would only allow her transform in the presence of the enemy, and it was the King’s orders. Instinctively, she knew she would not stand but of a chance against another dragon while being trapped in human form. She turned her head towards Emlyn, the scales on Tiona’s face sunk back down into her skin and she quietly walked behind Emlyn. Tiona looked to Emlyn with a concerned gaze, “Th-theeres…dragon…th-thaaat way..” Tiona warned before giving the air another sniff, confirming it with a nod, “A-and…Ot-other ttasty smells.” The little dragon’s tail continued to wave about wildly as she looked off in the direction of the new smells. She was not pleased about approaching another dragon, especially since she could not transform.

User Image
----------------------------------------------

((Sorry for the wait, ya'll~ Typed this out fast as I could.))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kishune

Mewlicious Paladin

germanplague

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
<><><>Kishune/Rusine<><><>
"I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune looked at Emlyn, and nodded his head when Tiona was busy sounding out his name. “Yeah you’re right…” He said then sighed as he stood up. He stretched as he waited for the others to be ready to go. He looked around to see if he could see Dinin. He sighed as he looked at Emlyn and Tiona. He then heard Dinin come into scene. He then looked at him and crossed his arms with a smirk as Dinin tried to mouth off to Kishune. “You say that, but who here was brought up in the dirt?” He said with a wicked smirk. “And just so you know, and I’m sure I told you this before, but I only think I’m superior to you and to others when I know I am superior compared to them. You’re just a mercenary added to a group that needed filling out, due to lack of talent.” He said then scoffed at him as he saw the darkness warping the tree Dinin was leaning against.

Kishune’s ear twitched as he also heard a faint roar off in the distance. Kishune smirked more as he quickly jumped in a nearby tree and quickly jumped to the top and survey the area. He saw birds flying away from an misty area not far from them. Kishune laughed a bit to himself then jumped from the top of the tree to the center of the clearing of where his group was at and landed like it was nothing. “She’s right, there seems to be a dragon in that direction.” He said then heard Tiona say she could smell other smells as well. Kishune couldn’t help but laugh a bit more. “Then that has to mean that’s the group we’re after! And they seem to be in a fight or something going on. We better hurry or we’ll miss out on the fun again.” He said with a smirk. “I’m sure you all want to get a move on as well?” He said.

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

germanplague

Sparkly Lunatic

~~~~~~Penelope Dovark~~~~~~
The Pathfinder

User Image

Penelope let out a small chuckle after hearing Angel’s words and smiled as she felt the weight on her shoulder lessen. She could not help but think of her mother at a time like this- well she was always thinking of the woman. When she still had her eyesight, she watched her mother fight off a group of pillagers alone. She would lift them off the ground as if they weighted like feathers and throw them around like straw dolls. Then of course would devour them and their souls. She only had love for her mother, not once in her life was she ever frightened by her mother. The thought was a nice break before she toned back into reality and nodded to Angel’s words“ Ah,'ill chucker.” She agreed. She needed a lesson on properly speaking the elvish language. She did not want repeat the incident she had with Amathal again;Ah lord, please, never again. Penelope thought to herself as listened to the sound of Anise footsteps. She wrinkled her eyebrows; she was having a difficult time honing in on a particular sound. The forest was chaotic. The others were blessed because Penelope’s ears was blasted by the loud cries of the forest, it was as if she was standing in the middle of the room filled with twenty spastic chimps, six arguing married couples, and four toddlers throwing a temper tantrum. She wanted to leave, but she could not leave behind her friends. She tightly pressed her lips together as she endured the sounds, “Gran' so al' we nade ter chucker is fend.-” Penelope suddenly halted as she heard a loud roar; the sound rattled the earth beneath her feet. For a moment there was silence, she let out a relived sigh, before the sounds returned like waves stretching onto the shore. She smiled in response, she knew who that call belonged too, it was the same roar she heard back at the Elf village; Kriuvin, “Well gran', de root is over! ” Penelope nodded, “Gran' so, let’s regroup an' figure oyt a plan.” Penelope did not give it another thought as she headed off in Kriuvin’s direction, the blue bottle on her belt calmly swung despite her quick movement. she heard the sound of branches snapping fallowed by blood thirsty growls behind them. She kept her head pointed in the direction of the cold chill; the wind brushed the cold against her face.

Penelope used her free hand to reach into one of the pouches on the back of her belt, pulling out a large walnut. She brought it to her lips, softly changing in her native tongue. The walnut cracked open and inside were hundreds of tiny seeds. She focused her energy into the seeds and tossed them into the air. The seeds gave off a faint green glow before hitting the ground. They burrowed themselves in live little moles as waited for the beast that followed them to pass, thin vines shot out of the ground, trapping the creature in a tight constricting bind, and smacked it against the ground and trees to disorient it whenever it put up a fight. The beast called out to his comrades to free him. Penelope figured it would buy them more time. Penelope kept at her pace, as she wondered how many beasts were roaming the forest, and how close the King’s Phantoms were. She let out a long sigh; it had been a long time since she had traveled with a group, “More de merrier.” She mumbled under her breath with a smile as she sensed that two other presence in the forest.

((Sorry, I had the biggest block in the whole blockin' world~))

Cuwen

ArianaLucky_Star

Eretico

kishune

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    MIZUKI HINAMORI

User Image

Water is pure,
    Water is natural,
    Water can help all

Mizuki heard another noise, it sounded like a sharp loud roar. She watched in the distance as birds scatter and took flight from the tops of the trees in fright. She then heard another roar sound similar to a dragon, as the trees shook slightly, the dragons roar was more venomous, raw, serpentine, and savage than the other noise. She felt the gusts of harshly cold wind blowing throughout the forest. Then there was brief, animalistic wail of alarm that caame from the direction of the first noise, then there was silence. Even though the wind died down, Mizuki could still feel chilling cold in the air. She looked at Michael "We need to move quickly and find shelter, we are probably going to end up dealing with two creatures, and one of them is probably a dragon."Said "Mizuki looking at him.

water is dark,
    water is untamed
    Water can destroy all

LeonGlory

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
    Emlyn Odryna
    He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here:
    I am with:
    I feel:

Emlyn just kind of watched Tiona, her reactions to the food being taken away, and her immediate cheering up afterwards at some unknown thought almost made it seem like the trio had just finished a normal picnic. She and Kishune were rather serious compared to Tiona, but Emlyn imagined she might be too, if she had a more comprehensive understanding of their situation and the war at hand. But thinking about this all as a war, one whole, huge concept, was a bit daunting. Emlyn liked to take it one mission at a time. Find and kill some wandering heroes? She could do that.

Emlyn's attention was taken away from Tiona and Kishune when Dinin mentioned killing the king. She turned to face him, growling a deep sound, hinting at the dragon within her. "You're not laying a hand on the king. Don't be so sure you'll survive another mention of the thought." She didn't want to dwell too long on threats. If that drow was even paying attention, he got the message. So she turned back to Kishune and Tiona, the latter of which had mentioned a dragon. Emlyn sniffed the air a bit. She was right. Kishune, after a bit of an acrobats show, confirmed it, and that this was the group they were looking for, and better yet, that they were in something of a fight. "Glad to see we're not the only ones who've encountered issues." Though the issues with the this group had been caused by those within it. Ignoring that thought, Emlyn continued, "Anyways, yeah, let's get a move on."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
    Outfit: thin metal armor, light enough for flight, rapier hanging from her side

((Out Of Cake?!: Err, even reading everyone's post, I'm not too sure of what's going on in the other group ^^;
    Kishune or Tiona can lead the attack))

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image
    Anise

Anise looked at Penelope and then watched as the seeds which she had tossed out quickly grew into strong vines. "Earth magic," she breathed with a quiet awe before looking at the beast at hand. It took a second before she snapped back to the reality of their problem, this creature apparently wasn't the only one stalking the forest. "Moving quickly is the best option. If possible Kriuvin should take Angel and watch over us from the sky. No offense but it's faster for you to fly than travel on foot." she finished as she looked at Angel. "Amanthal is quick on land, but I think it'd be better if she protected Kriuvin's flank, which is easier from the sky with him. Penelope and I can take the ground." she said looking between Angel and Penelope. Anise was pretty sure that Amathal would need translating since she was speaking at a faster pace and not in elvish and Kriuvin would need some sort of signal, but waiting to make a plan would take too long. They couldn't afford to take the time to make one.

OOC:
    Eretico
    kishune
    niegeno
    Cuwen

Unbeatable Gaian

User Image
    Michael Lionheart

(new laptop XD)
    Michael continued to walk with her, as he looked over at her, when she said that she isn't completely human, her father being human, but her mother being a water nymph. Keeping his guard up, his eyes constantly non the watch of movement, other than himself or Mizuki making movement. With his eyes tuning in for any other sound. Suddenly hearing a roar getting louder and louder and it got, as the sound waves got to them. Stopping, somewhat surprised by that, looking in the direction from where it came from. "Sounds like something that creature I fought earlier would roar.", he told Mizuki. Still starring in that direction, when he heard the more godly roar compared to the Sabertooth's roar, along with gusts of wind and the temperature dropping from it as well, all coming from the direction of the roar. The cold not bothering him at all, his body being hotter than most people's with it not being affected by cold do to his element. Now looking over at Mizuki, seeing her seeming like she is possibly scared or afraid of what created that roar, and it most likely being a Dragon. Hearing her say they should seek out shelter, he sighed and said "But I've never seen a Dragon, Mizuki. I want to see what element this dragon is, and how powerful it looks and whatnot.", he told her. "You can come with me or seek out shelter, but we'd have a ore chance of survival sticking together.", he said. That's when he began walking towards the direction of the dragon roar.

Where am I: Somewhere in the forest
    With: Mizuki

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200
    In the clearing where the roars had sounded, the temperature of the air was chilling and biting in its coldness, and Kriuvin was now nowhere to be seen. His influence on the area, however, was impossible to miss; a thick layer of ice now covered the ground, solid, fresh, and slippery in nature. The layer was in a cone-like shape, beginning near the middle of the clearing, where Kriuvin had evidently made his attack, and arcing out to cover the majority of the earthen floor. In the center of the ice, a giant, frozen, jagged, triangular block jutted out from the rest, standing as high as a man. Within it, a blurry, four-legged silhouette could be seen, that of the sabertooth tiger, hunched downwards in a stance of caution and hesitance at the moment in which it had been frozen solid. The warmth of the sun above had not yet had a great influence on the ice, and it stayed as hard and impermeable as ever, making an icy wasteland of the clearing and the sabertooth tiger its prisoner.

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    MIZUKI HINAMORI

User Image

Water is pure,
    Water is natural,
    Water can help all

Mizuki listen to Michael speak about never seeing a dragon and wanting to know what element it controls "Michael listen to me, now is not the best time to see the dragon. If there is two beast in the same area then it's best to get to high ground."Said Mizuki as she followed him through the forest. She cut infront of him to make him stop. "i'm not scared of a dragon or a sabertooth, but you need to think before you act. You're going further into the forest with a battle going on between two creatures who you don't even know what elements they control."

water is dark,
    water is untamed
    Water can destroy all

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Winter Warrior 50
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image
    "I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune was able t hear Emlyn’s little threat to Dinin from the tree. He couldn’t help but laugh to himself. ‘The loyal dog to the end.’ He thought. When he landed and told the group what he thought was happening he could tell Emlyn didn’t seem pleased about the fact that they were even having issues. He still couldn’t help but laugh. He was just excited to finally meet their pray face to face. Last time he met them, he never personally met them, but he did send a shadow to introduce himself to, at least a dragon and an elf prince…Then destroyed a clinic. Kishune just laughed wickedly at the thought. He then wanted to know how many he killed that day as well.

Kishune then looked at everyone in the group with a wicked smirk. “Hey, guys…first one their get the first kill!” He said then took off in the direction where he saw where the birds were flying from. He was so excited he didn’t know how fast he was going. Kishune was able to reach 5 times a horse’s max speed. At least that’s what the scientist who experimented on him said. He was trained though to be fast in a fight too. As he entered an area that was affected by the cold, and his nose started to get stuffed up and he couldn’t tract any one’s scent, not even his comrades. He looked around for them but couldn’t find any of them. He sighed at himself at his nose’s reaction to the cold. He growled in frustration at his nose and the cold air. He shivered a bit as he looked around for any sign of anyone.

Kishune then heard what seemed to be a male and female talking not too far from him. He headed to the sound of the voices and came in when a female cut in front of a guy with a set of swords. He raised an eyebrow as he listened to them speak. He heard them say something about a dragon and a saber tooth. He thought for a second about that. ‘Sabertooths…Oh, that’s right the king did have a set of special beast at his disposal.’ He thought then sighed. ‘Guess he sent them to kill the group we’re after…at least it’s better than the one’s he sent back in the last town.’ He thought but was still aggravated. He then looked back at the two as they went on talking. When the female said they didn’t know what elements they controlled Kishune just shook his head then approached them. “Hey, sorry to interrupt you two love bird’s conversation, but I can tell you the element of the dragon you’re talking about. If you couldn’t tell from the cold frigid air, it is a water user.” He said with a raised eyebrow. He was so surprised on how they couldn’t link the two. He then looked at the two closely though. He knew the ice dragon was the one he met in the elf city, and seeing these two didn’t seem to know him, which meant they weren’t part of the group he was hunting. He then let out a sigh of frustration with a puff of a black flame came out of his mouth.

sakurafighter1920

LeonGlory

Unbeatable Gaian

User Image
    Michael Lionheart

Michael looked back at her and sighed, as he continued on walking, hearing trying to talk him out of going in that direction. Till she cut infront of him to stop him. Starring at her, as he listened to her, "Still I want to go find that out, Mizuki, and see if that dragon is still their. I want to see what one looks like, so I'd be ale to know what way I should fight one, if the day comes I have to fight one.", he told her. With now sensing a presence near them and getting closer to them. Turning his attention from Mizuki, as a male approached them and then told them the element of the dragon that he wanted to go check out. The cold frigid air wasn't bothering him at all, which may have been another reason he didn't realize it. And from what this stranger also said made him smirk slightly, since he had thought they were love bird's. Next he saw the male let out a sigh of frustration, seeing a black flame come out of his mouth. "So, what's another fire user doing out here?", he decided to ask the stranger. With also being unsure if the male is friend or foe, but since no sign of action has been made to determine that, a simple conversation wouldn't hurt anything.

Where am I: Somewhere in the forest
    With: Mizuki

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    MIZUKI HINAMORI

User Image

Water is pure,
    Water is natural,
    Water can help all

Mizuki was about to say something before she heard another voice. She turn to see another man coming towards. When he told them that the dragon was a water type she didn't realize it was the same element as hers. She was the only water user in her old village so she never learned how to sense other water magic users. She then heard her him call her and Michael love bird's "We're not love birds."said Mizuki looking at him. Mizuki looked over the man getting a bad feeling about him, she watched the black flame came out of his mouth, she remember the old ladies she stay with say dark users create black flames. "He's not a fire user Michael, he's dark."Said Mizuki keeping her eyes on the man. She knew the King used dark users she wondered if this man was with the King.

water is dark,
    water is untamed
    Water can destroy all

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Winter Warrior 50
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image
    "I AM NOT A DISGRACE!!!"

Kishune looked at the guy when he smirked. He knew it was about the love bird comment he made earlier. “Heh.” He laughed to himself thinking the guy was confirming it till he heard the girl deny it. He frowned then scoffed another black flame from his mouth. He then heard the guy asked about why he was doing out here. “Another…Fire user?” He asked as he looked at him with a raised eyebrow then remembered his black flame breath he huffed out when he’s aggravated. “Well I’m actu-…” He started but was cut off when the female stepped in. He looked at her with a irritated look then looked to Michael. “You have a rude Girlfriend there…What she call you, Michael right?” He said then let out a slight laugh and crossed his arms as he smirked at him. “Let me guess she also wears the pants in the relationship.” He said snickering. He then looked at them with a smirk. “Yes, I do have power over the darkness, like I assume you have power over flames?” He asked as he pointed at him. He then looked to the female. “And I assume you guessed I was one of the dark elementals cause of the flames from my mouth.” He said then looked her over. ‘She’s pretty cute…’ He thought then looked to Michael with a displeased look. “Lucky b*****d…” He said then looked back to the female. “Anyhow, just so you know, even fire elementals can change the color of their flames, just not their nature like dark and light elementals can. Your flames are hot and burn things no matter what.” He told her then looked in the direction he came from. ‘I’ll take the guess that I passed my targeted destination…I’ll bet the others should have encountered the enemy…' He thought then let out a sigh with a black flame.

sakurafighter1920

LeonGlory

Sparkly Lunatic

~~~~~~Penelope Dovark~~~~~~
    The Pathfinder

User Image

Penelope gave Anise a brief nod after hearing her plan, “Aye, but we must fend 'imself first- if we can’t fend 'imself quickly den we nade ter escape on our own. i’m sure 'e’ll be able ter catch up if it cums ter dat. dragons 'av gran' sniffers.” Penelope huffed, as felt the blue bottle on her belt calmly swing and she allowed it to sooth her mood, there was little noise coming from the King’s beasts now, the dragon’s presence might have warded them away from the area. Penelope kept her head low as she focused on her senses; she was honing them with the earth to act as a massive radar. She tilted her head towards Angel securing her grip on him a few times, she was still effected by the scent of feathers but managed to hide the urge to sneeze very well, “Aingayle, 'oweya 'oldin' up?” She softly asked, she was worried about him being quiet for too long. Though he could not hold his own, the least he could do was act as her eyes and warn her about the dangers that she was not able to detect.

Penelope raised her head as she walked further into the icy area, with each footstep there was a loud crunch fallowed by a sudden drop as her feet sunk into the fresh snow. She lightly shivered as the cold surrounded her feet, and the chilled air chased away the warmth from her face. Her teeth faintly chattered behind a displeased smile as she tried to focus her senses on the surrounding area. The cold was very disrupting to her senses. The blind woman did not mind the cold, as long as she was not stuck in the middle of chaos. She thought of the last time she was surrounded by such cold; she was in lands far away from here. Wrapped in a bright yellow cloak that waved violently in the heavy winds as snow hailed down on her. She could hear the snow sprites happily playing in the frozen weather. The sprites guided her to shelter, where a kind stranger welcomed her into his home with a warm cup of tea. The cold snapped her back to reality.

Penelope frowned, the cold was giving her a difficult time honing on Kriuvin’s presence that will veiled in ice, but she easily detected the dark presence of one of the King’s Phantoms, “Ah, shoite. they caught up already?” Penelope cursed under her visible breath. She gritted her teeth. At this point she felt a battle with the enemy would be unavoidable is she did not do something, " 'opefuly de dragon 'ill 'ear dis....KRIUVIN!" She shouted his name of in the direction she last sensed his presence. She pulled out her small blue tear shaped ocarina from one of the pouches on her belt. She quickly tied the string around the instrument, before winding it in circles over her head, the instruments made a loud whistle, almost similar to a bird but very loud and tossed it into the air. The wind blew through it letting out a sharp tone as it descended back down to the ground. She quickly caught the instrument, and repeated this one more time, hoping Krivuin would know it was them. She was ready to fight if she needed too, but the enemy seemed to be distracted by the two new folk. Penelope wondered how well the group will hold up after another attack from the King’s tools. Penelope lightly flinched as she felt the grey bottle on her belt twitch; she smiled in response, “ 'mmm. well , oi can alwus use DAT ter git us oyt av 'ere…” She spoke to herself as she directed her head down towards the bottle. Her hand slowly hovered over the cork that sealed the bottle. Inside the bottle contained a strong equine beast.

((So...slow..))

Cuwen

ArianaLucky_Star

Eretico

kishune

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items