Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: Sa' Kari
Speaking With: Victor

"Clear the air? And here I thought we were getting along so well..." Kostro sarcastically said. His tone couldn't have been any more condescending. "But I suppose you're right. Why else would I choose the name of a dead noble? But then again, why would I choose the name of a dead horse as my last name?"

Kostro turned his gaze around and met Victor's. "My last name being 'Alduin' wasn't an accident, boy. I know who you are, and I wanted you to know that I knew." Kostro didn't like Victor for only one reason... The Families of Power. His allegiance to them was unquestionable. He was a man of honor, and he was loyal. Thus he would attempt to stop Kostro if he ever knew that he was from The Shade.

"So you're right... My name is not Varys Alduin. But if you're thinking you can scare my real name out of me, you're mistaken." Kostro got right in Victor's face and stared at him seriously. "I've saved your life more than once, Victor Thornias. Your father's Master of Coin. Eight years ago. He was supplying Overlord Slade with money that he stole from your father. Guess who put a stop to that."

Kostro pointed at himself.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Sa' Kari.
Speaking With: Kostro

The fact that this man claimed to have killed Duke Thornias’ Master of Coin eight years ago was a little shocking but not the bombshell he thought the man was hoping to drop. It was clear that the Master of Coin had been assassinated and although the culprit had never been found, it was suspected to have been a Guild member. But saving his life? Hardly.

“I know I won’t scare your real name out of you, and I know you could probably kill me if you really wanted to. But don’t think that I’m naive enough to accept everything at face value, you weren’t just hired to protect Kelevra, you have another purpose being here.” He let that statement hang in the air for a moment while he stared right back into the man's eyes.

He had heard somewhere that the eyes are the windows to the soul and when he looked into "Varys'" eyes he saw death, pride, and something else. Grudginly he had to admit that he respected the man for being blunt and at least willing to speak some truth, even if he wouldn't say his name I have a suspicion that you are Guild but I can’t prove it so I shall say nothing of this conversation or of my suspicions to anyone. Gods knows too many good men have died because of suspicions and whispers. You saved my life, I respect that and I feel indebted to you so I shall give you a piece of advice: if you are not joining us to Dorian, do not go anywhere near Whale Tail Bay.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Speaking With: Victor

"You haven't figured it out yet?" Kostro said. His tone was condescending again. "There is no 'us'. Kelevra has no intention of going back to Dorian. And it's been that way long before the two of you met me."

Kostro leaned against the wall and folded his arms. "Your dear Lord Dorian made a mistake when he broke the engagement between his daughter and Kelevra. He took away the last thing Kelevra ever wanted. It was the poor lads last ambition for his life. Now he has nothing."

Kostro looked at Victor plainly, seriously, and with just a hint of sympathy for Kelevra. "What would you do if you had nothing left to lose? And if the Families of Power were to blame for that. If you couldn't be with the woman you loved, but still wanted to protect her, what would you do?"

Kostro knew Kelevra's kind all too well. He'd seen them several times. Perhaps Kelevra didn't even know what he was going to do. But Kostro did.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Sa' Kari.
Speaking With: Kostro

What would you do if you had nothing left to lose? And if the Families of Power were to blame for that. If you couldn't be with the woman you loved, but still wanted to protect her, what would you do?"

Don’t even suggest what I know you’re thinking. Things are about to change drastically in this world, we are going to need the Families of Power and, I hate to say this, the Guilds. Squabbling over marriages or who's guilty of treason and dishonor will let Slade conquer and kill us all.

What Victor had just said was almost paramount to blasphemy in the world of the Families. The Guilds were labeled the Scourge of Honor and for a long time he had believed it with a whole heart. However, recent events and the new information he carried with him to Dorian were making him rethink some of his notions.

Kelevra will make his own choices, I know that. I happened upon him by chance and shouldn’t even be here, he’s your responsibility. But if what you say is true then I am leaving tonight for Dorian. I cannot risk letting anyone or anything ruining this.”

Victor’s eyes hardened as he said these words, either Kostro would let him leave or he wouldn’t, Victor was praying on the former. If it came down to it Victor would have little choice but to risk a full on illusion on Kostro and run. Running was something he had been told never to do by his teachers, but he could see no other option.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Speaking With: Victor.

"Then you had better start riding." Kostro unfolded his arms and stepped away from the wall. His swords were still on the nightstand, but he had no desire to use them against Victor. Instead, he grabbed Victor and teleported the both of them outside.

"Take a horse and ride fast." He said, pointing to the horses they still had hitched outside. "If you want, you can take some of the horse feed in the saddle bags. I have enough gold to buy more. I just want you out of my hair."

Kostro teleported back to his room and grabbed his swords. He placed them under his pillow and laid his head down. He wouldn't sleep tonight. Something Victor had said was beginning to repeat itself in his head over and over...

Do not go anywhere near Whale Tail Bay. Victor had said.

.... I wonder why.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

Speaking With: None

Paper thin walls did not make it easy for Kelevra to sleep. He could hear some guy across the hall shagging some whore. He seemed to be more enthused than she was. But what really bothered him was the sound of Victor and Kostro arguing in the next room over. They were talking about a lot of things. Accusations were being tossed around. Kelevra heard his name mentioned a few times. Whispers of his broken engagement.

How did Kostro know I wasn't going back to Dorian?... Victor said something about leaving for Dorian tonight, and then there was a sudden silence. The next thing Kelevra knew, their voices were coming from outside. Kelevra went to the window and looked out. He could see Kostro offering a horse to Victor, and then he saw Kostro teleport again. Then there were noises back in his room. The sounds of him laying back on a creaky mattress.

Kelevra looked down at Victor through his window, but then his attention was caught by a couple horses down the street. One was being ridden by a rather astonishing looking female with white hair. She was joined by a man, whom Kelevra could only assume was her husband or lover.

She was pretty...

Kelevra looked back down at Victor, and then returned to his bed and laid his head down.

What's your next move, Kelevra?

User Image

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Dorian
Speaking With: No one

As Victor forced his borrowed horse to gallop for longer than it probably should have he reflected on what had just happened. He had just been told to get to Dorian quickly by a man who he did not trust, protecting a man who has a grudge against the man Victor must see. “I should have just left that body alone and kept riding. He muttered to himself as he finally allowed the horse to slow to a leisurely walk while it breathed heavily.

But he knew that if he hadn’t then ‘Varys’ and Kelevra would be headed to Dorian or wherever they were headed without anyone having even a inkling about either of the two and just what kind of people they were. It was better that Victor was forewarned and could warn Lord Dorian to refuse the men entrance into the city.

He hated considering that that was the only way to avoid a conflict but too much was at stake now, Lord Dorian and the other Families had to know what had been discovered. They had to know the threat that loomed on the horizon.

Over the next day he rarely stopped to do more than relieve himself or let the horse take a rest and a feed. He would arrive in Dorian that early evening, and, Gods’ willing, he’d be seeing Lord Dorian that night. Thankfully he had not seen any sign of being followed by either of his two former companions, but then again, would he even be able to detect them?
After the fifth rest Victor was within hours of Dorian and decided that now might be a good time to practice his illusions a bit. He had yet to fully master the ability to create perfect constructs but his ability to throw them up quickly was increasing all the time. All that he required was the focus needed to maintain them.

He practiced creating a construct of himself riding a horse and began to work out the details on shadows, the flowing of fabric, the movement of the muscles of the horse. Everything had to be perfect for someone to believe in the illusion. But, after an hour, he had to stop. The drain on his power was too great and he would need food and rest after traveling for almost two days without sleep.

But, thankfully he could see Dorian and when he arrived at the gate he told the guard, “Please inform Lord Dorian that Sir Victor Thornias has arrived and must see him at once.

[OOC]. i'll wait until other character catch up in the timeline before continuing on. Just wanted to finally get him to Dorian. [/OOC]

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

When Kelevra woke, both Victor and Kostro were gone. Kostro was kind enough to leave a horse behind for Kelevra. But once again, he was on his own, and it felt terribly uncomfortable. There were still a lot of questions that Kelevra wanted answers to.

Kelevra knew that Victor had rode to Dorian. But he couldn't figure out where Kostro had gone. Last night was an odd night of sorts. Being confronted with his past by a total stranger was stressful. But it was also felt like a massive weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Kostro knew he was a Kinslayer, but he was still able to look past that and accept that he had done the right thing. For so many years, Kelevra had wondered if he had, and he was never sure until last night.

Kelevra hopped up onto the horse and began riding north.

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ѠȈȽȈȺ ☽☾ ϢȈȽɖӬɌ
Current location: Dorian
Speaking with:Lord Dorian and Victor Thornias

"You're being promoted. I hereby grant you the rank of Masked Woman." A sense of pride, greater than that normally produced by her own narcissistic thoughts, swelled inside of her. Would her brother be proud of her accomplishment? If her brother was still alive, she would not be in the Faceless Guild in the first place, so the question was hard for her to answer. Regardless, Gilia bowed her head to Faelan, allowing herself to smile in front of him. She listened carefully as he explained how she would join the Faceless in their use of magic. Cygnas had never mentioned any of this to her, but then again, he was not supposed to. Faelan handed Gilia a scroll across the desk which contained her first mission. Once again, Gilia bowed her head and said, "Thank you, sir."

After departing the Guild Master's office, Gilia took her sword and headed home. She made sure the door was locked and nothing had been disturbed before she took a seat at the kitchen table and opened the scroll Faelan had given her. The first line she read from the scroll said, Objective: Go to Dorian. Immediately, Gilia felt a knot form in her stomach. Dorian? Was this a joke? The Guild Master knew she and her brother had fled from Dorian all of those years ago. Why was he sending her there now? Was this a test? Was Faelan trying to see if Gilia could be trusted, given all of the distractions, including her mother, that awaited her in the city of Dorian? Taking a deep breath, she continued reading her assignment. Faelan wanted her to gather information from the meeting of Lord Dorian and Victor Thornias. Sounded simple enough.

Trying to think of nothing else but how she would ensure that the adviser she chose to shift into did not interfere, Gilia packed her bags, the same ones she had used to flee from Dorian as a child. After all of her clothes and provisions were safely secured in her bags, Gilia departed from her home in Kamelion Quarters, using money her brother had left her to buy a horse, which she would ride to Winter Waters and cross on a boat. From there, she would travel on foot to Dorian, unless she could purchase another horse from a nearby city. Gilia rode on the back of a black mare who was in the prime of her life and ready for a good run after being cooped up in that stable back in Kamelion Quarters. On horseback, only stopping when she felt as if she would fall off the horse from exhaustion, she was able to make her way to Winter Waters in two days, instead of the usual three.

The dream that Faelan described did indeed occur the first night Gilia stopped for rest on her journey. Upon waking, she found that she was unable to remember any of the tutorial. However, when she tried to shift, a great pain shot through her entire body. The pain subsided soon enough, and Gilia soon found herself able to shift with the abilities of the Faceless. Shifting now was almost effortless. As she rode on her journey, she tested her new shifting abilities, changing from a small child to a grown man. Being a beginner, Gilia still had a lot of practicing to do. These new powers, however, had given her the edge enough to fool a common man with her shifting.

Once she arrived at Winter Waters, Gilia sold the horse from Kamelion Quarters to a local merchant and rode on a small produce ship across the sea. To her happy surprise, the ship ended up taking her directly to Dorian. Lucky in the sense that she had a purse full of coins to bribe the sailor into changing his route. The weather was warmer in Dorian, and Gilia could swear that she still recognized the smell of the iron outside the city. For safety reasons. she used her powers of Faceless shapeshifting to change into a blonde, wealthy-looking merchant. The guards at the city entrance asked her name and business in Dorian and then let her pass. The easiest part of her mission was over, and the hardest part was yet to come. Lord Dorian's estate was well guarded and would be difficult to infiltrate without a few tricks.

The first trick would be getting past the front door without being questioned. For this, her disguise called for a servant woman who worked in the kitchens. This mask was successful and bought by the guards who were a bit too distracted by her bosom to ask her anymore questions. "No casualties... no casualties Gilia had to repeat this to herself in order not to disobey the Guild master, no matter how much the urge to eradicate the manhood of those two guards was. Once in the kitchen, Gilia hid behind a door and changed her mask to a young girl who ran through the kitchens giggling. The cooks were confused at first but let her pass without a word. Gilia entered an empty dinning hall and watched as a wealthy looking man passed by the door. Could this be one of his advisers? Wearing no mask at all now, she silently followed the guard the way she used to follow her brother when he snuck out in the middle of the nights in this very city. The man she was following was named Arthur and was indeed one of Dorian's advisers, whom Dorian had just finished speaking with. "Yes, that was Lord Dorian's request, now begone!" He said to a servant who scampered out of the room hastily. "Yes, sir, Mister Arthur!"

No casualties was proving difficult. How else was she supposed to-- Gilia caught sight of a closet door, and an idea hit her. Taking a risk, she stepped out of the dinning hall right in front of the adviser, immediately putting a hand to his mouth, then pinching two pressure points on the back of his neck, causing him to pass out. Her older brother had taught her about those two pressure points, not as an educational, defend yourself lesson but as an "if you tell mom, I'll hit these two points" way. Thank heaven, no other servant entered the hall as Gilia stored the body in the closet she had spotted earlier. She took a good look at the man and then assumed his form with her Faceless abilities. Upon closing the closet door, a female servant came padding down the stairs, apparently looking for the adviser. "Sir, Lord Dorian is requesting your presence once more. It appears Master Thornias has finally arrived."

Excellent. Gilia followed the servant to the room where Lord Dorian and a man named Victor Thornias were waiting. Gilia paused for a moment in the doorway, staring at Victor. This was the man she was sent her to spy upon? The Sensor? Would he see through her mask? Acting the part, Gilia as Arthur bowed her head to Lord Dorian and took a seat, waiting for Victor to relay the information she was sent to retrieve. Noisy thoughts began to echo all throughout Gilia's head the more she sat there watching Victor. Thoughts which she would never admit to another person, not even herself. Disbanding the thoughts, Gilia shifted her gaze to Lord Dorian, as the two of them awaited the news.

xxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image
xxUser Image

Andraste looked up, if only for a moment, and caught a handsome face from the corner of her eye. She was slightly disappointed that she hadn't gotten to see more of him. However, Andraste believed in fate and she wished that fate would give her a chance to know his name someday. She smiled somewhat at a bewildered Alistair.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Fate, brother! Fate." 

--

"I want to go home to Catrina..." 

"Don't be silly. Father will know."

"I was only three. I don't know what mother looks like. I don't even remember her voice." 

"I was ten, Andraste. I remember mother quite well."

They rode in silence for a while, Andraste's eyes focused on the horizon. They had traveled all night and conversation had kept the pair awake. Unlike the duration of their trip, their banter was now solemn. Speaking of their mother was touchy for Alistair, who still loved her deeply. Only Alistair and Teagan knew why they had left Celeste Keegali that bitter night. "I'm sorry, Alistair. I know you love her." 

His jaw was stony. The prominent bone had been genetic; both Alistair and Andraste had inherited the lovely facial features belonging to their mother. Their platinum hair was also something that only the two had. "I'm sorry, too. I really am." 

Andraste's eyebrows furrowed as she led the horse onward, no longer focusing on their mother. Instead, she wondered why Overlord Slade had called upon her brother. Alistair wasn't exactly a politician. He was more of a warrior, as big of a man as he was. He was married to a young nobody, with no children (yet). The only thing that echoed in her mind was Trelane. 

A name that meant traitor. Their mother had told their father the meaning the first night she met. Andraste knew her mother was a gypsy of some sort. Everything had meaning to it. Andraste Keelin Trelane: Invincible, thin and pretty traitor. How convenient. Their entire family was trouble. Andraste only found their name ironic.

She realized she'd been thinking aloud when Alistair spoke once more. "She's smart. Mother is exactly right about you." He sighed, and she pretended not to notice his shiver of sorrow. "You're just like her. I wish..." Andraste let him trail off, not wishing to cause him any more hurt than she already had. They rode on in silence, her eyes on the Overlord's guards, who were a great distance ahead of them.

{ location } • Between Sa' Kari and Coraline
                              { speaking to } • Alistair Trelane

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Lord Dorian & Gilia in disguise

When Victor announced his presence to the guards the captain immeaditly asked to see his signet ring to confirm his identity and his nobility. The ring was a deep violet amethyst set in gold with the Thornias House seal engraved upon it. Each member of a Family of Power had such a ring, there were varying colors due to the stone being the person’s preference, but other than that, the rings were uniform in appearance. Upon the death of a member of the Families their ring was melted down to ensure that no thief or grave robber would be able to take it. The ring was a symbol of their authority and anyone carrying the ring of a Family was to be given the same rights and protections accorded therein.

The captain analyzed the ring briefly and then nodded to another guard and said,Bring him to the manor, our Lord is expecting him.”

The man snapped to a salute and led Victor through the streets of Dorian to manor of the Lord of the city. The man Victor had traveled long and far to see, dodging Wendigos and dealing with Guild members along the way had been price enough to finally tell the Lord Dorian what he knew.

Upon arrival at the Manor he was greeted by servants who took his cloak, the one thing he had refused to part with when he ripped of the robes, it had been made by his mother. He shrugged off the requests for a bath or for refreshment, he had to speak to Dorian first.
The maid led him to the study where he found Lord Dorian comfortably sitting with a fire roaring, the regal man stood and clasped Victor’s hand and said, Welcome Victor, what news do you have?” To the maid he said, Bring in Arthur.

I apologize for my appearance my Lord, it has been a long strange trip to get here. Unforseen events led to my delay but I will discuss that later. He finished speaking as who he assumed to be Arthur walked in. The man stared at Victor for a few seconds longer than normal but then bowed his head to Lord Dorian and took a seat. Lord Dorian took a seat as well and gesture to the third but Victor said, I prefer to stand my Lord, I’ve been sitting in a saddle for far longer than I care to admit.”

He moved in front of the fire so that it warmed him and hid the mud and dust that covered his clothes and himself with the firelight behind him. “What I am about to say must never reach the ears of those unfriendly to us. My father recently intercepted certain messages regarding Overlord Slade’s troop movements and supply lines. They include details regarding Whale Tail Bay and the conquering of the three sister cities there. Overlord Slade is about to invade and begin his army’s march to conquer the world.” He let the statement sink in a moment and went on.

As you know my family runs the fur trade and because of that we have merchants everywhere, including the Palace of the Overlord. We instruct and train our merchants that if they have the opportunity to gain information on the Overlord’s plans, to take it. This was one such opportunity. The merchant barely escaped with the information but we have the rudimentary ideas that were being considered for conquering the cities. We know this is going to happen, and happen soon. Our merchant could not tell us when or how but he was certain a meeting was going to be held between the War Generals and the Overlord to finalize the plan of attack. My Father is requesting a Landsmeet between the Families of Power to discuss the situation and to plan our next move. I was asked to also give you this as proof.

Victor reached into his shirt and took from the hidden pocket a folded piece of paper containing the outline for the invasion which had on it the signatures of the Generals and the Overlord’s watermark to mark its authenticity.

My Lord, Drathia is about to go to War.”

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

Current Location: Just North of Caprice

What am I doing? Kelevra thought... He had been moving slowly northward, after nearly half a day, he found himself at the base of a large Corralis Mountain... It was a hulking rock. The top of it could not even be seen. He thought about continuing north, but going all the way around the mountain seemed so tedious. And for what? Snow and a small city?

He turned east instead...

Why am I so conflicted? Just this morning I was so at ease. Kelevra's mind was suddenly all over the place. But this morning, I had people riding with me. Now I'm left alone in my thoughts... Lost."

The day continued on, and he pushed his horse at a steady pace. He'd been lucky enough to run into a supply train, and he had traded his horse for another, then pushed that horse faster until he reached a small village. The horse was exhausted, but Kelevra had no intention of stopping just yet. He didn't know where he was heading, but he wanted to get there fast, wherever it was.

He traded the horse and a dozen silvers for a hulking beast of a horse that had surely seen war. It was in it's prime and it's muscles were defined. It was bred for running long distances.

That horse carried him at full sprint for at least two hours. It wasn't long before he realized he was somewhere between Dorian and Caprice... North meant passing Lord Dorian's city. South meant heading toward Whale Tail Bay.

"Didn't Victor say something to Kostro about avoiding Whale Tail Bay?" He asked himself. His horse whinnied a response. "Rhetorical question, my friend." He said, smiling at the horse. It grunted.

Kelevra turned south and began a slow trot.

User Image
User Image

▸ ▹ Tristan | Anna | Lockheart ◃ ◂
Overlord Slade's Prophetess
When you were standing in the wake of devastation
when you were waiting on the edge of the unknown
with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying save me now
you were there and possibly alone.

A little while ago…

Light gleamed into the Prophetess’s bedroom. She stirred under the blankets, which covered her petite body. As she started to open her eyes, she was greeted with the wrinkly face of her chambermaid. The teen groaned, and tried to shut her eyes so tightly that she would forget she was actually awake. Tristan even went so far as to pull one of the blankets over her head, and attempt to hide from the woman who was watching her.

Unfortunately for the prophetess, much was expected from her abilities, and the older woman standing over her was given instructions to get her ready for the war meeting. After having the warmth of the blanket stolen from her, the seventeen year old was forced into a hot bath, and dressed in a dark colored gown. A thicket robe, with a gold trim was draped over her shoulders, and a hood drawn over her head. This was to keep her face hidden from everyone…

Now…

“My lord!” exclaimed the prophetess, after everyone had finished talking. She walked gracefully over to Overlord Slade, her bare feet barely making a sound on the floor beneath her. Her right hand clenched onto the white staff she wielded. She said a little bit more calmly, overstepping her place in Slade’s world, “That was unnecessary… You didn’t have to kill him.” Tristan hated it when Overlord Slade killed people without regard to tactics.

Out Of Cookies?!: How does that look?

Current Location: Port of Overlord Slade.
Speaking With: Overlord Slade

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
♛ ʆϕгʠ םϕгɩάη ♛

Current location: Dorian
Speaking with: Victor Thornias and Gilia Wilder (Arthur)

Victor Thornias had finally arrived. Knowing in advanced this was a serious meeting, the two of them did not have time to waste on pleasantries such as "how was your journey" and "how is your family?" Upon entering the study, Cepheus shook Victor's hand, welcoming him, and invited him to sit after Victor apologized for his delay. “I prefer to stand my Lord, I’ve been sitting in a saddle for far longer than I care to admit.” Lord Dorian did not notice his adviser, Arthur, enter until her turned to the servant by the door, motioning for her to close it. Once the door was shut, Victor began, “What I am about to say must never reach the ears of those unfriendly to us. "Of course"

Victor continued, My father recently intercepted certain messages regarding Overlord Slade’s troop movements and supply lines. They include details regarding Whale Tail Bay and the conquering of the three sister cities there. Overlord Slade is about to invade and begin his army’s march to conquer the world.” "Oh, my... This is troubling news you bring me, Victor." Before now, Overlord Slade had most certainly caused unrest for the Families of Power and the Guilds. This news, however, only confirmed the suspicions and fears of those now in power. My Father is requesting a Landsmeet between the Families of Power to discuss the situation and to plan our next move. I was asked to also give you this as proof.”

After seeing the paper proof, Lord Dorian leaned back into his chair, stroking his chin in thought. “My Lord, Drathia is about to go to War.” Arthur took the moment of silence that followed this statement to speak, "My Lord, I believe Master Thornias' father is right. The Families of Power should confront this problem together to avoid clashing with another families plans, which could result in unnecessary loss of men and waste of time." Cepheus was quiet for a moment, thoughts whirling around his head of the news Victor has just relayed.

"I wish I could say this was a forgery, and a part of me wishes that I had not lived long enough to see this day. However, I cannot change any of that. The best I can do now is comply with your father's request, Victor. Tell him to chose a place for this meeting wisely and then send for me, and on my honor, I will be there and do what I can to help stop this atrocious plan of Slade's." At this, Lord Dorian stood and took a step towards Victor, a small smile playing at his lips. "Now that we have all our cards on the table. Please, do refresh yourself Victor. I can have my servants draw a bath for you and then prepare a glorious meal. Would that suit you?

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Gilia in disguise

That would suit me just fine my Lord. Thank you for your hospitality. In the morning we can discuss the matter of the two men I met on the way here but for now I would recommend putting the city guard on alert for them and bar their entrance to the city if they attempt to enter.”

Bowing to Lord Dorian he turned to Arthur the Advisor and asked, “Would you please show me where the baths and the dining room are located? He was asking the advisor so Lord Dorian could collecthis thoughts and process what he had just been told.

But Victor was relieved and exhilarated that Lord Dorian had agreed to his father’s request. The last Landsmeet had occurred nearly three generations ago when the True King died and Slade’s grandfather took the throne. A Landsmeet was the greatest convocation a Family of power could invoke, any of the Great Houses could call one and the others must comply, but a Lesser house, like Victor’s could only request that a Major House support then claim for a Landsmeet. And Lord Dorian had just done that, the other houses would be contacted and informed of the Landsmeet. He whispered to himself,They will come.

He realized he had just said that outloud and apologized to Arthur, I’m sorry, the way here has been long and I am very tired from the travel, my head got away from me. Shall we?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff