Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Area around Dorian Ruins
Speaking With: Sunnifa

When they arrived at the Forge Varian leaped off of Furion and ran in to grab what he needed, mainly his sword and Sunnifa’s battleaxe. The swords had a shimmer and ripple to them that reminded him of a dragon’s flames. It was quite hypnotic if you caught it correctly in the light, the way the steel seemed to waver and dance.

He tossed her the axe and it seemed like she would almost burst with excitement. He strapped his new sword to his side and grabbed a two Dragonsteel daggers and put them in sheathes on his side just in case. He didn’t use them often but he thought Slade’s soldiers were the perfect test subjects.

They flew as fast as they could, Dragon and Sunnifa being the faster of the two they reached their destination first, with Furion catching up. The city that had been Dorian was indeed nothing but ruins and smoke, he felt the rage hot and fresh again as he saw firsthand what this Overlord had done.

He watched as Sunnifa and Dragon dove and picked up someone, that was just like Sunnifa, drag someone else into their issue. “When will you ever learn…” He knew she meant well so it was more out of exasperation than frustration. While they were dealing with their passenger and the men below he spotted a battalion near the forest.

This next battalion is ours!” he shouted towards Sunnifa and her guest. Let’s get them boy.
User Image
Furion roared his agreement and they dove towards the battalion, he could see several look up and heard screams of terror. Furion opened his maw and a jet of fire was unleashed that was almost blinding to look at. The men it touched suffered a fate almost worse than death, the metal of their armor melted and began to eat into the flesh. In a moment almost half the battalion was dead or dying, but it wasn’t enough.

Varian leapt off Furion while his dragon began to use his tail and claws to rend their enemies apart while Varian used his magic to propel pieces of rock and trees into his enemies and his sword to slice through those that he could reach. He was a whirlwind of destruction, master of his blade and it was performing beautifully. The metal was sharper than anything he had ever crafted and sliced through their armor like a knife through a cake.

In mere moments the battalion was dead or melted into the ground. Furion roared and shot a plume of fire into the air as Varian climbed back onto his partner. He wiped a bit of sweat off his brow as he said, “Well done my friend, well done. They launched back into the air and rejoined Sunnifa and Dragon.

We should we land and introduce ourselves to the young man.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

Current Location: The Port
Speaking With: Cynne Nazar

Evelyn looked down at her dress and pouted. "That little brat bled on my dress." She was quite bitter. Perhaps she would have to do back to the dungeon and give Elle's cell mate another kick. It soured her mood, for she rather liked this dress. But her spirits were quickly lifted when Cynne presented her with a gift. "Oh, how pretty." She smiled and took hold of it, a wave of energy washing over her as she gripped it. What she had thought was a simple pendant was actually an amplifae. She no longer cared about the dress.

"Thank you, Lady Cynne." Evelyn bowed humbly. "I was planning on going to the dungeon later to play with our new guests. Would you like to join me?" She hoped Cynne would take her up on the offer. There were few things in life that brought as much joy as tormenting a couple of parents who shared cells with their dead offspring. But Evelyn could not help but wonder if she had been given an amplifae for a reason... "Unless there is something else you would have me do?" Her eyes grew wide with hope, her teeth biting her lip sensually.

Evelyn had an outstanding amount of hatred for everyone in this world... Except Cynne. Cynne was the one person in the world that Evelyn ached to please, whether it be in the bed or out of it. She needed Cynne's approval... It was what kept her going. Had Cynne not been there, Evelyn would likely have left The Revenant long ago, taking her knowledge and ability to summon demons with her to fulfill her own desires.

Her body was still amped by the excess energy the amplifae provided... Her conduits seemed to be twitching, ready to wreak a little havoc.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: A few miles south of Dorian
Speaking With: Varian Lothar & Sunnifa Allandor

One moment he was cutting Slade's men to ribbons, the next he was hoisted into the air and tossed on the back of a dragon... A dragon! He had to fight to contain his excitement. He knew of the dragons and their existence. He knew the Families had taken them as allies. He had even seen a few over the last year... But never did he think he would be riding one. The corners of his mouth twitched as he fought the smile that was trying so hard to emerge.

He had to remind himself that he was in kill mode. Had it not been for the girl's words, he would have already struck out at her. It wasn't exactly advisable to pull a man out of battle and not expect him to strike out at you... But he trusted her words, because he had seen her in Amick a while ago. She was an ally of the Families, and therefor it could be trusted that she was plucking him from the battlefield because she saw him doing exactly what she was here to do.

Not too far from them was another man, flying on the back of another dragon. Kelevra watched as he descended upon another battalion and practically melted them into the ground. Kelevra couldn't help but boast to himself. He had dealt with the battalions with more style... But these two dragon riders were definitely more efficient and quick about it.

Once the man and dragon were done cooking Slade's men, they landed, and Kelevra jumped off the dragon and turned to stare at them... Two magnificent beasts, two deadly warriors. Four beings that he was glad weren't on the list of people that wanted to kill him. Kelevra kept his distance from the black glowing dragon... He hadn't ridden that one yet, he did not know if it was wise to approach.

But he did extend a hand out. "My name is Kelevra LeCarde... Thank you for your help. Can't quite say I needed it. But if you are here to kill Slade's men," He plucked the map of battalion locations from his pocket, "...we can definitely help each other."

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Area around Dorian Ruins
Speaking With: Sunnifa, Kelevra

Varian closed the distance between the man and himself and clasped the hand. “Varian Lothar, and my partner Furion. You already met Sunnifa and Dragon Furion nodded his head and growled a welcome, he smelled Kelevra and apparently liked him, that was enough for Varian.

The man definitely was a killer, that was clear, but he seemed to have honor to him which Varian respected. He was killing for a purpose, and the purpose was to weaken Slade, which was respectable in all aspects. This man had his attention and he would love to continue speaking with him.

It’s a pleasure to meet you, although I wish we were meeting under different circumstances. But still, any enemy of Slade is a friend to us. Furion nodded in agreement and edged forward to face Kelevra and then did something he did only very rarely, he licked Kelevra.

“He must really like you, please, ride with me to the next battalion. Sunnifa, if opportunity presents itself try and capture the captain of the battalion next time, it would suit us if we knew why they were here. There is nothing of value in Dorian that I could see.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image

Current Location: A few miles south of Dorian
Speaking With: Sunnifa Allandor & Varian Lothar

"I already know why they are here." Kelevra pulled the other letter from his other pocket. "I looted the body of a captain earlier. The letter says they were sent to find and slaughter any survivors. And it also goes on to say they are to set up and prepare for a retaliation from the Families. Given how spread out the battalions are, I am assuming they intended to surround the army of any Families and unleash on them."

The plan was going to be short lived. If all went well, Slade's men would be dead before the Families even had time to get to Dorian. There were only twelve more battalions to deal with, but travelling the distance to each of them was bound to take some time. But that was the least of Kelevra's worries. He would keep fighting until they were all dead... Kelevra had another concern. "Wait, wait, wait... Did you say her dragon's name was Dragon?" Kelevra smiled, but he did not laugh. When he had heard the girl introduce herself earlier while they rode on Dragon, he thought she had said, "This is a dragon"... Not, "This is Dragon." It wasn't too creative, but he would not disrespect her."It fits." Was all he could say.

There was one other concern he had, but he would wait until Slade's battalions were no longer a threat before he asked.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImagexUser Image

Sunnifa jumped down in time to put herself between Kelevra and Dragon before he could give the man a love bite that was fatal. She snorted at the map. "See, a beautiful friendship," she said and leaned over to get a look. "Now let's see where those men are playing--wait, we picked him up!" Varian wanted to steal her new friend, and Furion liked him. She put her hands on her hips and huffed. Dragon had been thinking about taking his legs off because he actually smelled appealing. The man, however, started to talk about his name. Both he and Sunnifa stopped and gave him an intense stare. A Drathian had commented on this once before. Her lip started to curl and Dragon's nose inched closer to his back.

It fits.

"...Dragon is Sunnifa's friend," she said slowly in correction, dropping her expression to one of calm. "And Kelevra's." The woman skipped over to Dragon. He inhaled the new ally's scent. "You can have him this one time, Varian! We need to get rid of these men or the family will suffer," she said.

in Drathia with Varian, Furion and Dragon, and Kelevra.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Cynne supposed that was in reference to the twins and that they were most definitely dead. They wouldn't be missed by her. She never met them. "I would have one thing done with the man, but then I need you for something else, yes," she gave a slight smile and reached for the other woman's hand to lead her into the summoning sanctum. "Come. We will discuss this in private."

Once down below, she gestured out to an area once down below, calling for a circle. "A siren, to make him speak of all his secrets. After that is started, we can have a little more... fun elsewhere in the meantime," she started and looked to Evelyn in her pause. "Unless you do not want to?" She offered the summoner a choice, a bit gentler in her tone. Regardless of Evelyn's obvious hopeful attitude, she would present it as such. Cynne went over to the books and scrolls that Slade had wanted for a collection, she fingered a few pages and covers, considering all of the possibilities. She tapped the tabletop with her nails and then folded her arms. The city and house of Dorian was not all that she wanted to lay waste to.

"But I would think, there is some place you would love to visit? I thought to ask," she gave a little sigh, turning to Evelyn and meeting her gaze. "And head there, to rip it apart." There was one place that would prove a thorn in some cases, almost as much as another, were the existence of The Revenant to be widely known. She also seemed to have grown fond of the destruction her new power could do. No doubt the pendant she gave Evelyn had the same affect. Cynne wanted to continue onward, she had only succeeded in one so far.

location;; the Port of the Overlord
company;; Evelyn

Divine Muse

User Image
Aine Aiyana

Speaking with: Reilly

“You’d think they never saw a pissed off woman before.” Reilly joked, making sure she stayed well within sight. “I wonder if they feel like they should offer you a seat despite their fear? Most Ladies would find it a great offense.”

“I’m covered in Luco bits. I’d just laugh if they asked me if I wanted to sit down. I’m not mean enough to ruin Kain’s furniture. Why are you making sure I’m on display, Reilly? Nothing to do with the ah-”

“Exactly to do with that. Maybe he’ll quit sending them if he sees what can be provoked. I’m surprised you haven’t talked to Kain about his father before now.”

She shrugged. She didn’t know either. They hadn’t killed any of the servants that Kain’s father sent as spies and would be assassins just because she didn’t want to deal with the headache that was sure to come from it. “I suppose…Have the servants invite Kain’s father to the manor tomorrow for the midday meal. He can sate his curiosity then. Kain knows the timing does not correspond with his father’s suspicions, so there’s no reason for me to hide the triplets from him.”

There was every reason, but people would see what they wanted to see. The known information wouldn’t go along with the former Lord’s suspicions, so hopefully Kain would help alleviate any concerns his father would have and it would stop the spies and attempted assassinations. None of the terrified servants had gotten close enough to try before the Armand men had sent them home, but still… “I’ll suggest Kain come along as well. I’m sure his father annoys him as much as he does me.”

Something was up, and it wasn’t just the fact the servants were peeking into the hall while trying to keep as much out of sight as they could…She just didn’t know what.

Dangerous Genius

Ariel Wyant
Speaker of The Chantry
User Image

Current Location: Far outside of Dorian
Speaking With: Victor Thornias

"Whatever has these people scared is something we will learn later. Seeing as the city isn't in a complete panic, it is safe to assume the Lord and Lady will be able to do their jobs." Ariel wanted to get back to The Chantry, she wanted to sit in her chair and rest. Her visions had come back quickly, but her eyes still burned and it felt as if the world were a thousand times brighter. Everything she looked at seemed to give her a headache. If felt like she was splitting in half... She hoped she never would be desperate enough to have to come face to face with The Seraph again.

They continued on through the halls and eventually emerged in the streets of the Amick District. People were bustling, guards were kicking dirt on to piles of vomit, and there were drops of blood trailing into the castle they had just come out of. That was enough to get Ariel's attention. Blood usually meant something bad. "Guard." She called. "What happened here? I see blood... Why are you not inside protecting Kain Ecanis and his kin?"

"That's what the vomit is for. Lady Aine Aiyana was carrying a severed head. She was covered in gore. But all is well... There is no threat. It was just very disgusting." He nodded to the vomit on the ground beside him.

"Oh... Delightful. Have a nice day then." She continued on down the streets and eventually into an alleyway, where she wove a Portal and shoved Victor through before stepping in after him...

... They emerged in a grass field. Something Ariel had pre-planned about a day ago. "Guess where we are Victor?" She did not give him time to guess. She gestured to a massive stone slab in the ground. It was a near perfect circle and it was the only thing that did not have grass growing on it. "We're in a graveyard... Well. On top of one." She cut a hole into the stone slab and peered inside. "Look." She instructed, and she peered into the hole herself. At the bottom was about seventy-five men dressed in Slade's colors. All them blue in the face, dead. "This is the job I need you for. As I said, I hate saying it, but you are the best option. Not because of your skill. We all know it's definitely not that... It's because of your relationship with the man that did this.

"We have tried to place tracking Weaves on Kelevra LeCarde, but they never last long. It's as if he defuses them somehow. Given our close proximity to Dorian and the Winter Waters, we laid Weaves here, much like the ones in the cities that let us keep an eye on people in the streets... It gave us early warning of an army marching on Dorian.

"We know it was Kelevra that did this because we saw him. His image appeared in the Receiving Weave back in The Chantry. But that image began to blur, as if the Weave he was standing in was somehow dissolving.

"Thus, it is too difficult to track him. But we need to keep a close eye on him because he is a mystery. An enigma that I would like to understand. Since you know him better than most, he will likely be glad to see you. So I am going to do something that has never been done in The Chantry's history before... And that is placing a member on the front lines... Namely, you.

"Find Kelevra and aid him in any fight you possibly can. Watch him closely and try to gather any hints as to what he has stumbled across. Our first guess is a Conduit much like your own... But we have noticed he can hide it's presence, which is something no Utilizer should be able to do. That buzzing you feel when around another Utilizer... That little hum of warning... Kelevra doesn't always have it.

"We know this because I am close with Slevin Acaelus and he has talked with Kelevra recently, and he felt nothing out of the ordinary from him. Slevin Acaelus also has a Conduit. So... Whatever Kelevra is in possession of, it is not typical of anything we have ever seen before... Try to find out what it is. He is currently fighting against Slade's other battalions near Dorian. Go find him, join the fight, and gather information."
Ariel dropped a Portal on herself, disappearing through it. She did not want Victor's questions... She had made it pretty clear what she wanted done... She felt Victor should be able to do it. It would not be easy, for Kelevra was secretive and stealthy... But it was definitely worth attempting.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Amick
Speaking With: No One

Vorlander waited patiently while Zara weighed her options. It seems desperation won out because she signed the contract and without another word, walked out. Excellent.

He was wrapping up for the day and was doing paperwork when news reached him that made him drop his quill. Dorian had been destroyed, not a single surviving soul left in the ruins of the city. For once he was grateful he hadn’t developed a much stronger presence in Dorian, his profits would not receive a huge hit.

And then news of Droston and Elle leaving for the Port, by themselves, with no army or protection. Fools.” He muttered to himself as he busied himself with finalizing his plans for Zara Dorian. If Elle and Droston died, Zara was the last Dorian, even if she had been disowned by her cousin. He had to make sure that the Dorian line died with Elle, Zara had to marry and fast.

He scanned a list of suitors and found one that he thought might be willing to make a deal with him, Luca Armand. He was aware Luco was finally dead after receiving word Aine was walking around the Amick District with a bloody head and covered in gore, very attractive for a Lady…
Luca would take the marriage contract, and then Zara would die, the contract specifically stated that if she committed adultery, it broke the contract and her soul would be his. Then there would be one less Family of Power…

He sent a raven to the Armand household informing them that in the morning he would be dropping by for a word with Luca. Merriec’s lessons would continue after the business had been concluded.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Near Dorian
Speaking With: No One

When Victor was just left in the wilderness by Ariel with his mission he stared at where she vanished for a moment before sighing to himself. Oh good. I was hoping to be left in the wild without any supplies or any time to prepare. She must really hate me. They had hurried out of the castle quickly and as they were leaving he had seen a woman with red hair that was covered in gore. Ariel hadn’t seen her for some reason but his Conduit had hummed that little warning, Utilizer. He had no idea what Conduit she had but she definitely had one, that was worth noting. But then she had swept him out of the city and left him here, to fend for himself as a form of sadistic torture.

He knew that wasn’t completely true, although it was pretty damn close the mark he thought. Ariel was a better leader of the Chantry than Istariel, but she was much harsher and deadlier than her sister. Something she would have to be in the coming months, Slade was becoming more dangerous and would most likely set himself against the Chantry soon.

He took time to analyze his Weaves and repair the rot in several. Crowley had taught him how to Weave a detection Weave onto an object that would inform him when a Weave placed on him began to deteriorate. He had several on him at all times, Sensory, Precognition, Perception, and several that he simply needed to add an Activation Thread into that would put them into place.
He was slightly irked that he hadn’t had time to go the Archives and get several books on more advanced Weaves, but Crowley had been a good enough teacher that he had memorized several books on basic and intermediate Weaves, and only two on advanced. He was by no means a master, but he could hold his own.

He decided he would camp for the night and then set off in the morning, it was too late to try and find Kelevra tonight. He bunkered down for the night in a tree and slept fitfully but warm, the Heat Threads doing their job.

The next morning at first light he set off for Dorian and by midday he arrived at a very high hill giving him an excellent vantage of Dorian and the surrounding area for miles. Now he finally knew why people had been frightened in Amick, Dorian was gone. Nothing was left but ruins and ash, “No.” was all he could say as he stared at the complete destruction. Nothing had survived. He was clenching his fists and finally had to do his breathing exercises to bring his control back into focus. He finally brought himself back to calmness and that was when he saw the shadows in the sky. “Dragons.”

He stared at them and saw one of them swoop down and pick up someone, Victor activated his Perception Weave on his eyes and suddenly it was like he could see like an eagle. He saw the savage woman on her white dragon with…. Kelevra. That was convenient. The other dragon was black with red veins and had a older man on it that seemed very serious. He watched as the man swooped down with his dragon and decimated the battalion they were going after. It was rather impressive to watch.

He decided he would need to get Kelevra’s attention somehow, and the battalions seemed to be the best way to do that. He deactivated his vision Perception Weave and activated his Hearing Perception, he focused on drowning out the sounds of birds and nature and finally heard the sound of marching men and the clink of armor. Following the sound he finally caught up with the battalion that was marching towards Dorian, approaching them slowly with his hood up and his cloak surrounding him.

He was almost upon them when they finally noticed his presence, the captain calling out to him, “Hey! You there! Who are you? Foolish question but Victor wasn’t about to give them a valid answer. He reached for his Empathy Conduit with his eyes closed and gathered its power into him until he was almost full to bursting

He opened his eyes and said, “Your worst nightmare.” He unleashed the Conduit and let them feel pure, unbridled, and unstoppable fear. It came out of him in a wave and when it hit the battalion they began to scream, so loud birds took off in the trees and the sound echoed around the hills. He had learned better control, it was focused only on the battalion. Many men had heart attacks from the fear and many more simply collapsed on the ground, screaming. That was Victor’s cue.

He dropped Razor Threads from one hand and Solid Threads from his other and tore into the men with his Threads as whips. With his Precognition Weave he was prepared for anything and soon the men who were collapsed had their throats slit and those who had been able to resist the fear had been torn limb from limb. Once that was done he wove a Signal Weave with a vision of a Wendigo with a purple cloak being projected into the sky. Now it was a matter of time, it was enormous and there was no way the Sky Riders and Kelevra wouldn’t notice it. Only Kelevra would probably recognize the meaning.

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

User Image

L O C A T I O N ⋮Port of Overlord Slade
W I T H

Elle didn't know what to do with herself. Chained to the wall by her wrists, she had already managed to give herself a good amount of bruises thrashing about. She hadn't vomited, even though she wanted to, because she was sobbing too hard and she didn't want to risk aspirating it and choking herself to death... not to say that death wouldn't have been welcome at that point. A slow, painful death, however, didn't seem worth it. Instead, she had already chosen the poison she would commission made for her suicide. She knew she couldn't bear life if she did ever get out of the cell alive.

Not with the image of sweet Torin covered in his own blood... she gritted her teeth and looked to the ceiling, her strangled cries echoing as she yanked at the chains once more. The cell doors unlocked and Elle glanced up to meet the eyes of a woman she never wanted to see again. There was hatred in her eyes, wickedness in her voice. Elle could hardly stand to listen to it. She stared at the wall until she lifted Torin's tiny lifeless form off of the floor. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" She screeched, thrashing once more. "YOU LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!" Elle screamed in agony as her baby was kicked to the other side of the cell, sobbing at the torture of watching her innocent son's body endure such horrid things. 

She spat after the woman left her cell, finally emptying her stomach. She couldn't handle it anymore, especially not after that woman had kissed her. She heard her own voice in Droston's cell... Elle truly believed she was going mad already. Insanity would be better than nothing. Maybe then they would kill her. 

"Elle Dorian, such a pretty lass. Should we really feed you without getting something in return?" The taunts came from outside the door. Elle didn't look up. "Aw, now. C'mon, love. You were so eager to be a slut before. Why not now, ah? Let me father the next Dorian heir and you'll get a treat out of it just like you did out of your old, dead Castiel. He did pay you, right?" The men cackled and unlocked her door. They threw moldy bread onto the floor, forgetting it as they unlatched their armor and stepped closer. "Let's see what you're hidin' under that pretty dress, beautiful. Been achin' to see them bosoms." 

Elle spat in his face and her foot connected with the other's chin. It was clear there was a fight going on in Droston's cell as well, from the sounds of the shouts opposite them. Whether Droston was simply being beaten or if he was clobbering the guards was unclear to her. 

"FORGET THE b***h!" Another voice called. "WE HAVE A SITUATION!" 

The guard punched her as hard as he could, first in her stomach, then her jaw. "We'll be back to get you later, sweetheart." She spat blood onto the floor and recoiled, heaving after being hit so hard. Elle was finding it hard to keep her eyes open... close to passing out when a large figure loomed in her door. The sounds of shouts were the last she heard before she finally gave up and let go, falling into the darkness. 

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Outside The Port
Speaking With: Elle

Droston was a broken man. He had lost his children, his city, and now his wife would hate him forever, if they both survived what was coming. Part of him thought about just letting them kill him so he could finally be at peace again, but he knew what was waiting for him if he did that. A lifetime of misery in a Hell, letting himself die would garner no sympathy, no mercy from the Divines.

When the guards came to feed them he heard them taunting Elle, and the rage that had dampened into depression awoke with a hunger. They were threatening his wife, they were threatening harm to his jewel or Drathia. It would not be allowed.

He lurched into a position where he would be most effective and as soon as the door to his cell opened, he lunged. The guard that had came in wasn’t expecting it and in seconds, Droston had forced his fingers through the mans eyes and into his head. The man sank to the ground gurgling as another guard screamed that they had a situation.

He beat back two of the guards and then grabbed the dead one’s sword from its sheath. He became a blur of motion as he took on the two guards and after a few moments worth of work, it was done, the guards were dead.

Keeping his sword up he moved into Elle’s cell and found her on the floor, bleeding from her mouth. He grabbed her close to his chest and heard a heartbeat, she was still alive! He whispered to her, Hold on baby, we’re going home.” He moved out of the cell and as soon as he stepped into the hall, he could feel the wards power slip away.

He gathered his magic and focused on a spot outside the gates of the Port. He knew this would exhaust him so he would only get one chance at this. He gathered his will, and then teleported.
They materialized outside the main gates of the Port, and immediately he heard the alarms go off. The guards were already calling for action, he’d have to move fast, but he could feel his strength slipping away from him. The teleportation had been a huge movement, especially because he had no idea where he actually had been in the Palace. He began to run with Elle over his shoulder, throwing Pulses behind him to keep the guards from getting too close.

He could see a patch of trees in the distance and made it his goal to get to them. He was getting closer and closer when finally his strength gave out, he collapsed and his vision began to go dark. Elle was sprawled next to him and he heard her stir and saw her eyes open. “Elle… I got us out. Go. Run. Get out of here, save yourself.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

User Image
Current Location: Outskirts of Lakeshore, Estate
Speaking With: Fae Maridan

Sleeping in an inn was hardly what Slevin had in mind. He had a home, but it was currently occupied by a father who had heard Slevin ******** his daughter. Then there was the pamphlet that explained everything about the necklace Fae wore. That was bound to go only one of two possible ways. Jack Maridan had made it pretty clear that Slevin was not his favorite person in the world, but he wasn't about to let that keep him from Fae.

He kicked the sheets off, threw on his clothes, left some coin, and headed out of town. It wasn't too long of a walk back to his house, but he lingered on it so he could enjoy the sights. Lake Leviathan could be seen about a mile south, reflecting the light of the sun, making the water look like a rippling gold blanket... And then he was on his front porch.

... He opened the door and stepped inside. Everyone was still sleeping. The kitchen was empty, as was the living room and dining room, and the only sound throughout the entire house was of baby Maggie giggling upstairs in her crib. Slevin tiptoed up the stairs and, without a sound, slipped into the master bedroom where he found Fae sleeping peacefully.

He slithered up to the foot of the bed and crawled under the sheets, kissing her body from ankle, to thigh, to stomach, to breasts, to neck, and finally resting a kiss on her lips... "Wake up."

Dangerous Genius

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Dorian
Speaking With: None

Every breath was thick with dust, dirt, and soot. Nebula was huffing just as much as Lannister, though she could move more freely. Her small body allowed her to maneuver around the fallen rubble that they were both trapped beneath. Lannister's leg a broken, bloody mess. When Dorian had been obliterated, Lannister had found himself buried alive by massive stone fragments that were once the outer wall of Castle Dorian. Nebula had refused to leave his side and, because of her loyalty, she had found herself trapped beneath the rock with him.

His leg was too broken to walk on, and he did not know what the world looked like outside his current tomb, so he dared not teleport out, for fear that he get stuck in something else, or land on his leg and cause more damage. Instead, he did the only thing he had enough energy to do... He drilled a hole through the slab of stone above him and let in a little light. It had been this way for hours. There were still parts of the city that were on fire, and smoke frequently found it's way into the hole, but he dared not close it, otherwise he would suffocate.

Every few hours, he mustered a little more strength and widened the hole... As of now, Nebula could fit her tail through it, but that did them little good. Their predicament was fatal, their situation was dire, and they needed help... Lannister ran his hand down Nebula's long neck and smiled to her... "Any ideas?"

She screeched as loud as she could. But what little sound found its way through the small hole would probably not be carried too far. He sighed outwardly and lifted his head as close to the hole as possible and took a deep breath of air that he could barely call fresh. He wanted to call for help, but there hadn't been a sound made for quite some time. If anyone had survived, they were long gone... If there was anyone out there, it was Slade's men, and Lannister was in no condition for a fight.

"I have one more idea..." He placed his palm up against the hole and shot a Flare through it, up into the sky. It was red, and then orange, and then a greyish blue, before it finally burned out... "Let's hope someone friendly saw that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff