Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Serith
Speaking With: Vice

“I suppose I can claim responsibility for that.”

Xavin grinned at Vice, once again their passions had gotte the better of them, but neither of them seemed to be complaining. Xavin had to mention to the groundskeeper next time he saw him that the roof needed new shingles.

Neither seemed to be tired even though they had just spent the better part of two days fulfilling every carnal act that crossed their minds, but eventually they would need to sleep. For now though they were content to just lay across from each other staring into their eyes.

“Vice, I’m glad we met. You have no idea how long I’ve been looking for someone like you.”

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: The Port
Speaking With: Elle, Droston

Sure enough, they came. Droston and Elle both. The Foliots had informed him the moment they attempted to enter and soon enough they were brought to the throne room. He had had it emptied so it would appear enormous and would accent his power. He watched from a hidden balcony in the the throne room as they were brought in.

Elle Dorian was predictable, kissing her husband and then once inside the throne room demanding to know where her children were. Pathetic really how much she let her emotions get the best of her, letting love get the best of her.

To answer her he had the babies brought to him and once he had them both, he teleported directly onto the throne. “Right here Elle Dorian, safe and sound.”

Give them to us. You have what you want, you destroyed Dorian.” There was Droston, acting the hero as always, trying to show his bravado. Slade fondly remembered killing the man.

“No. I don’t think so. You see I don’t have what I want, I want Drathia. And you two are going to help me get it.”

Why would we ever want to help you? You're a monster. The look of defiance was laughable, did he really think Slade was just going to let them go.

For your children of course. And it’s not really Elle that I need, it’s you Droston. She can stay here, in the Port, with her children, while you do exactly as I say.” He had all the cards and they knew it, they had come to him, alone, with no army, with no help. They were his now, until he didn’t need them anymore.

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

User Image

L O C A T I O N ⋮Port of Overlord Slade
W I T H⋮Droston Coradon and Overlord Slade

"I don't know if you've ever personally met a Dorian, Slade. Well, I'd be honored to be your first. If you haven't been around us, that means you wouldn't know that we are of respectable blood. We're proud people... too proud to be kept like dogs and ordered about like common whores." There was fire in Elle's eyes as she spoke, drawing her father's sword slowly. She didn't intend to swing it yet. She knew the consequence to that.

The screams of the twins mirrored one another, the echo that followed eerie. They wanted their mother and badly. To hear her voice was surely torture for them, just as it was for Elle. She tensed, the tendons in her neck taught. "We do not plan on losing today. Killing us is the easy way out, but you can murder every Dorian left, and you would be no closer to winning this war. You can burn Dorian to the ground and tear us limb from limb and we'd still be stronger than you.

"You'll count your dead, Slade. I'm not scared of you. Those under your command are. But me... and my people, my rightful kingdom. They do not fear you."
                                  A wicked smile twitched at the corner of her mouth. "We are not to be commanded. You may be an Overlord, but you're just a Lord with a little more land and a little less pride than I." She turned to Droston, watching the cogs turn is his head. She was giving him time to come up with a plan, and she hoped he realized it.

"So no, Slade. We will not help you. Kill us now, or kill us and deal with a fight." She wasn't betting on fighting. She was hoping that Droston would have thought of something to say.. anything.

But he didn't. He was too angry. He'd done exactly as Elle had tried not to... to show emotion. He was clearly enraged as he snatched the sword from Elle's hand and charged at a laughing Slade. Elle was helpless, slipping to the floor after Droston had pulled her from his grasp. "Have it your way."

The screams of two children went silent as their blood dripped from the floor, both throats slit as two assassins sank back into the darkness. Elle had watched both of her children murdered and now her husband was close to death himself, still rushing torwards Slade.. not realizing, in his blind rage, that his sacrifice was in vain.

Elle wailed. "NO! OH GODS, NO. PLEASE!" She scrambled to get up from the floor and tried to get to the bodies of her children, to see if there was anything that could be done. They were still bleeding to death right before her eyes. She watched as Torin slipped away, right before his brother. She screamed again, caught in the arms of two guards, who held her thrashing body off of the floor.

She closed her eyes and sobbed, hoping to the gods that the next time she opened her eyes her husband wouldn't be dead as well.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Richter
The Sky Riders
User Image

Current Location: Central Dragon Menagerie
Speaking With: Varian Lothar & Sunnifa Allandor

"Varian," Richter appeared in the doorway, staring at both Varian and Sunnifa. Sunnifa was supposed to be in Drathia... For whatever reason she had returned, it must have been a massive blunder. Whether it was personal or not was to be decided, but the look on her face hardly spelled out a message of urgency. "and Sunnifa... I suppose you should both come with me."

Richter had originally planned the upcoming mission for just Varian, but there was no reason Sunnifa could not join him as well. It wasn't anything too difficult, but it was possibly dangerous, and it wouldn't hurt Varian and Furion to have Sunnifa and Dragon with them. Two massive dragons were bound to get the job done much more quickly and efficiently.

When they were back in Richter's office, they were all seated and Richter began. "The Drathian city of Dorian has been overtaken by Slade. If you are privy to Drathian Families, you know Dorian is home to the House Dorian... They no longer have a city, so we can assume they will be staying with one of the other Families for a while. We know Droston Coradon and Elle Dorian were in the Amick District at the time of the attack, thus we know they are still alive...

"However, we have also received word that battalions of Slade's men have been marching to where Dorian once stood. We don't know why, and quite honestly, we don't give half a s**t... Your mission is to go find those battalions and slaughter as many of them as you can. Furion and Dragon are both strong and unlikely to be phased by swords or arrows, and Dragon is also impervious to magic, so it stands to reason that the four of you can easily run through those battalions.

"If an entire army arrives, retreat to any of the other free cities, inform a Lord or Lady of what you have done, and aid them any way you can. I'll send more orders once I am informed of your progress...

"Can the two of you do this?"

Questing Sex Symbol

User Image
Bethany Ecanis

Bethany immediately went to the side of her husband at the accusations against him, but they were gone soon enough, and in great haste after their kidnapped children. Kain had already sent orders and guards out to search. ". . ." She had to sit down. So quickly did the two enter and leave, and Ariel's explanation of the conduit--Bethany felt a bit overwhelmed. "You'll have time to practice with it, I'm sure, Ange."

She worriedly looked from Kain, to Angeline then back at the Chantry members. It certainly was a great power to give to her little sister. She was thankful for it to cure her, and that it was not someone else, though she was still fourteen and just told she could reverse the health of anyone with a touch. She would be ecstatic were healing Angeline its sole use and action, adding on the power over others... not so much. Bethany did not want her in any danger. "No one but us know of Angeline's conduit? Or will?" she asked, noticing for the first time Victor's change in appearance.

in Amick District -- with Kain, Ariel, Victor Thornias & Angeline.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImagexUser Image

She laughed, putting her hands together and looking back at Dragon. He was tilting his head upward as if he weren't interested, that armor wouldn't be better than his own hide, but Sunnifa knew he'd still want it. Anything Varian made had to be good. She threw her arms around him.

"You give me an axe for battle and say no killing with it?" she said, smiling wildly. Sunnifa's head turned to follow Varian's gaze at Richter. She let go and followed them both into his office. Once there, the very first thing he said made her mouth fall open and her brow stitch together. Someone was getting axed, and she didn't know who it was until he continued on to speak of Slade's men. "I liked Dorian!"

"Yes!" she answered and whirled on Varian, to wait for his and the final word before heading out. There was a possibility of an army--Terrowin might be in there, but also, it was something more active than she had been doing. Dragon was sure to want to do this as well.

in Cavandia - Hall with Varian, Richter.

Questing Sex Symbol

User Imagex xUser Image

She accepted the wine and gave him her thanks. It comforted her a little bit to hear that the blame did not rest on Strider or herself. She turned to the building. "Yes, it does," she replied and tilted her head at his plan.

"What if they decide not to return to work in the morning?" she asked, but it wouldn't be known until they actually did run off. They could be waiting all this time for the men to up and disappear on them. They might spot something before then when they were watching closely enough to pick their targets out as well. She had to do a bit of guessing at the nature of the executives for the moment, and she knew what was to happen to them, they might not be worried or paranoid about anything happening as she was. "I'll put that as a very big if, seeing what and from whom they are stealing, they must be confident."

"It works, Merce. Safer than barging in our own bodies or projected," Rohesia gave him his wineskin back. They would have to see who the targets were--and from there, she supposed they would choose which of the men would be the ones to take possession of. She considered where they should and could do all of that. "Where do you think the best view is?" Rohesia searched for an area they could watch that of the Solaris' office's entrances.

Rohesia, is there a problem? ;; here is my body, in LaMarche District and we speak, Mercer.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Elle, Slade

Droston was beyond angry, Slade was taunting him, again. Was laughing at him and bringing him right back to Amick, where he died. No, this man would die, would fall today, would end the war. He snatched the sword from Elle’s hand and charged Slade’s throne, fully intent on putting his sword through the Overlord’s black heart.

He barely heard the screams of the children silence, but he heard Elle’s scream of torment and anguish. There was no stopping him now, he was committed to this course of action, he couldn’t stop. Slade looked at him with narrowed eyes and then lifted a hand. It was like Droston hit a wall, he just stopped, and then was lifted into the air by magic, by a force far greater than his own.

You have bravery Droston, but it’s wasted on serving the Families. I see the anger that burns inside you, I see the hate. You could be so much more if you broke free of your shackles.”

I…will. Never. Submit.” His anger had reached levels of hatred he had never known before. Now that he was no longer focused he saw the bodies of the twins and knew they were dead. Slade had planned for that, he had planned for everything.

He sensed another body near him and when he was able to glance over, his wife was floating beside him. “And you Elle Dorian, such courage, such pride. I’ll take pleasure in breaking you both. Take them to the dungeons, the warded cells. Keep them apart, but in cells across from one another. Oh, and give each of them one of their children.”

They were lowered to the ground and dragged away in chains. Droston was fighting the entire time, until finally a guard knocked him out with the butt of his sword. He had failed everyone.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Flying West from Sky Riders Guild Hall
Speaking With: Sunnifa

Varian listened to the Guild Master’s words and concealed his shock well, a city had been destroyed? Dorian was ashes? Oh the men would burn where they stood, such loss of life was appalling.

Yes, I can do this, we will leave at once. Sunnifa, with me.” He bowed to the Guild Master and left the office to rejoin Furion and Dragon. His companion took one look at him and knew something was wrong, he growled a low tone of questioning. “Slade destroyed a city, we’re going to pay him back for it. We’re headed to Drathia.”

Furion slitted his eyes and growled his approval while Dragon responded in similar kind. Sunnifa, to the forge first, I need my things and you need your battle axe.”
User Image
Slade’s men would burn and die by their hands, Slade had committed the ultimate act of evil, genocide. An entire city of people, destroyed. Nothing left but ashes of what was a proud city. He had never been there but in Sunnifa’s letters she had talked of a proud city with kind people. Or at least that’s what he had imagine, Sunnifa had used more colorful and vulgar language to describe them, but he could read through the lines.

He mounted Furion and took off, Sunnifa and Dragon right beside them.

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Current Location: Amick District
Speaking With: No One

Victor watched the events that transpired with wide eyes. Droston Coradon and Elle Dorian burst in about their kidnapped children and none of them seemed to blink an eye towards Victor. He had sensed Ariel weaving about him, altering the vision of his appearance to everyone, but it seemed hardly necessary at this point. No one was even looking at him.

Angeline however, had taken the Conduit, and she was the chosen one to wield it since it did exactly as every other bonded Conduit did, melt into her skin. He picked up a prickling sensation from her now, just as he did when Rohesia and Kelevra were nearby. After a year of practice he had come to realize that it may have been his Conduit’s way of recognizing when another was nearby.

When they mentioned training Victor guessed what was coming. Ariel wanted a representative of the Chantry in Amick District, and someone would need to teach Angeline how to wield her Conduit properly. He was betting that Ariel would command him to stay here and train Angeline in her new power.

Oh the joys of being a Guild Member.

Dangerous Genius

Ariel Wyant
Speaker of The Chantry
User Image

Speaking With: Victor Thornias & Bethany & Angeline Ecanis

"Of this Conduit," Ariel said to Bethany. "Nobody but us know. And it is in everyone's best interest that it stays that way. Slade has already gotten his hands on one of The Conduits, but luckily for us, the fool does not know how to use it, and it is our goal to ensure that he does not find out. If he were to find out Angeline has one as well, and had learned how to use it, he may make her a target... So it is advisable that she passes this power off as simple Healing magic. Anything more extravagant should be done privately."

She smoothed down her skirts and took a few moments of silence to think. There were a lot of factors to consider with Angeline now. She would need a lot of protection, and a lot of tutoring... Glancing at Victor, it was clear he had the same idea. "Angeline. There are others like you, with vast amounts of power at their disposal. There is another in this room." It was at this point that Ariel's tone would change. "But he is not capable of teaching you to use yours. He's only just off probation... Poor fool can't follow rules, but I'm sure you all know that." She stared at Victor, her eyes telling him that there was not the smallest chance in any of the seven hells Ariel would trust him with this.

"If anyone can teach you to use that power, it is yourself. You are meant to have it, therefor it will guide you. If ever you hear a voice of reason and guidance, follow it... It is there to help you. It is like a second conscience...

"... Now, If there is nothing further to discuss, I must be leaving... And Victor, you are to follow."
She knew what Victor had been expecting, but if he really thought it would happen, then he was not using his brain. She pulled Victor out of the room and walked along the halls. "You expected me to keep you here as the representative, didn't you?" She didn't give him the chance to answer. "Let me explain why I could not do that... It's rather simple. You're a traitor to these people. The dumbest thing I could do is use you as the face of The Chantry for the people within this city. If I did, they would think The Chantry is made of traitors, and that hardly makes for a healthy alliance.

"Also, I will need to keep you more available. Tying you to one city is too risky. There is a lot to be done, and as much as I am loathe to say it, you're the best person for the job."

Interesting Businessman

User Image

User Image
Speaking With: Ariel

It came as a shock that he wasn’t staying here, but the more he thought about it… the worse that option appeared to be. She was completely right that if he stayed here, it wouldn’t end well for anyone. He would be persecuted and most likely attacked by assassins or challenged to a duel. It was best if he went with Ariel and stayed with the Chantry. But when Ariel said that he was the best man for whatever job she had in mind, his jaw literally dropped slightly. Even if it was rife with scorn, she had paid him a compliment, he never thought he’d see the day.

What would you have me do?

As they walked along the halls he heard hushed whispers and scared looks, that didn’t bode well at all for them. He opened his Conduit to them as they walked and an overwhelming sense of fear and horror struck him, these people were terrified, but of what?

Ma'am, forgive me, but something is wrong here. These people are all in fear of something, including the guards, and it’s not towards us.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
User Image

Speaking With: Elle Dorian & Droston Coradon

Her slender figure sat stoically, elegantly on a bench across from the cells. When Elle and her husband were dragged in, she smiled pleasantly to herself. Elle and Droston were tossed into separate cells. Their children were tossed in after them. Like ragdolls, they flopped along the ground and skid to a halt, brittle baby bones cracking audibly with each collision against the cobble. The younglings looked oddly peaceful in their eternal slumber...

She uncrossed her legs and stood, sauntering up to Elle Dorian's cell. With a simple motion to the guard, the door was unlocked and opened and the guard was rewarded with a kiss and a promise of more fun later.

Evelyn stepped into the cell and picked the dead child up, cradled it in her arms and stared down at Elle sympathetically... "Such a tragedy." She dropped the lifeless brat nonchalantly and kicked it to the other side of the cell. "Not the children... The dress. That is a lovely gown and now it's all ruined." Elle was still in chains... Not that it mattered. There were Ifrits in the room that would break Elle into several little pieces if she decided to attack... But the girl seemed broken already. Her tears poured and her body shuddered out of sadness. Her anger hardly stood a chance yet.

Evelyn knelt down and pulled Elle's head back by her hair, "No matter how great the loss may seem, there is a silver lining to this seemingly dark cloud." She crushed her lips against Elle's and pushed her tongue into the Lady's mouth, then pulled away and shoved Elle onto her back. "At least you never have to listen to that insufferable crying again."

She stepped from the cell and had it locked... Then turned her attention to Droston. With a quick spin, she became the likeness of Elle Dorian, then stepped into his cell as well. "Oh Droston," She spoke with Elle's voice. "I blame you..." She picked up the child that had been placed in Droston's cell and held it with her finger tips, far away from her body as if it were a dirty rag, a finger from her free hand dipped into the gash along it's neck, then found it's way to her lips, where it was licked clean of the blood. "So fresh..." She said, then tossed the corpse to Droston. "Catch." She stepped from the cell...

"I'll be back later to play..." She informed, then exited the dungeon.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImagexUser Image

"Dorian, Dragon!" the other rider added her detail, throwing her hands up in the air. Dragon not only growled, he threatened to bite Sunnifa's arms off. The messenger would always be eaten. The two of them wasted no time in getting to the forge, setting aside the formalities for later when there wasn't bad people eating to be done. They dropped off and Sunnifa watched Varian scoop up his supplies and his new sword, fastening it to his side. He tossed her the battle axe; she caught and examined it for a whole of two seconds. She turned to Dragon to show off the weapon, "Dragonsteel, named after you!" Then climbed on with a growl of approval from the both of them. She gripped onto him tightly and they lifted off after Varian and Furion to head into Drathia. The new axe and her old one lovingly strapped to her and eagerly awaiting their use.

They were flying as fast as possible. Dragon still claimed boredom, Sunnifa complained about the cold. Both of them were set on destroying these vile men of Slade's for their attack on Dorian. It didn't connect that Terrowin was one of them. She fell silent of her complaints once they flew over what was left of the city and Dragon became visibly interested in what was happening below.

A battalion was already being set upon, but by who and what, neither of them were certain. Only that they would be given the scraps of meat as leftovers if they didn't make a move now. Without warning or signalling back at Furion and Varian, the quicker one of the two in the air dove. No one was looking up, rather, they were all focused on a single man. Sunnifa could see him as he worked to kill the last few; Dragon could feel him as he picked him up.

She leaned forward for the spin, throwing the stranger into the air and coming back to catch him on his back. He unfolded his wings and they righted, the rider spitting hair out of her mouth and attempting to speak. Sunnifa yanked his collar, having put the man down on Dragon in front of her and giving him the tiniest of space though still feeling the need to tap him for attention. It wasn't as if she had just picked him up out of nowhere and he wouldn't be looking at her...

When Kelevra did, she grinned and pointed to her teeth with her free hand, the other around him to keep the both of them there on the dragon. "I'm Sunnifa Allandor! This is Dragon! We like you," she shouted. "Let's find Slade's men together!" They lifted back up, returning to Furion's side with the new passenger and pointing at his head. Dragon grunted and swung back over the freshly beaten battalion, making sure they stayed that way with ice.

in Cavandia - Drathia with Varian, Furion and Dragon, and Kelevra.

Questing Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Cynne slipped on the rings and pocketed the pendant. They poured over a couple of writings before her Foliots reported back and once Slade left to have his fun, she got up and went to have hers. Running a hand along the wall and then an invisible form as she passed it, scratching a few flecks of demon hide into the air. She ordered him along to follow once more, turning her mind to what needed to be done. Slade busied himself with the lord and lady and their young, from what she heard, they would be no more. Her steps had stopped at the dungeons. She did not enter. The one she had been looking for appeared right in front of her on her own. "Evelyn," she said. The queen's eyes fell slightly, seeming to check what the guards so often did themselves.

Her gaze lifted back up from her lower parts. "You have blood on you," she simply pointed out. Whatever the woman had picked up that had been bloody, seemed to have transfer some of that to the front of her dress. It wasn't too noticeable of a substance compared to other things, and other things worse had been on Evelyn before, she still thought to tell her in case she ever wanted to clean up. Cynne reached into her skirts and pulled out the pendant Slade had given her. It wasn't as useless as that, it was amplifae. She walked up to the blonde and held it out to her as a gift. Evelyn had always been one of her favorites, perhaps she was at the top of the list now.

location;; the Port of the Overlord
company;; Evelyn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas