The_Key_To_Your_Heart
Josh
savvycrazy
~*~*~Adonis Marvanisol~*~*~
TimeKeys
ewfw99
Rita

"Savvy let me out" i bang on her teeth "i wont go down without a fight. Rita make her let go of me"

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image
..ℭ.
"My characters speaking to who ever is named"
"My characters telepathically speaking to who ever is named"
Just thinking to themselves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
savvycrazy
~Savvy~
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii
Alex K. Drakius
The_Key_To_Your_Heart
Josh
savvycrazy
TimeKeys

User Image
ℒσcαtíση Life chamber
Ɯίtɦ Savvy, Alex, Josh, Adonis & Serendipity
O.O.C. Eat darn you! -_-

User Image I work on her scales and snicker when Josh says for them to have fun tryin gto scare him off. I do not pay attention when he jumps onto Savvy's back until I hear some movement behind me. I turn around and josh is gone. I look around for him when Savvy's question registers. I slide down her tail and walk infront of her. Glaring "Spit him out dragon" I say. "Please Savvy spit him out" I ask nicely this time.

User Image

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
TimeKeys

(it has been so blasted long, I have entirely lost my formatting XD)
Half opens one eye, my demonic form having been barely effected by the cold and in fact I had been simply snoozing comfortably. The tip of my tail flicks light back and forth as I am moved though I don't quite stir, instead grumbling something under breath about 5 more minutes

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User Image

~*~*~Shadow Realm Fae Elf~*~*~
~*~Healer Shadowmancer ~*~

Where: Life Chamber
With: eveyrone inside life chamber
Doing: feeling at home & speaking telepathically via link to larry
Adonis speech/thought breakdown:bold & crimson= echo voice and lip syncing with the words
italic & crimson= telepathic link
italic, bold & crimson = voice to mind talk
savvycrazy
ewfw99
The_Key_To_Your_Heart
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii

Adonis blinked and thought back to larry. Kitty...duty? If you need a hand larry let me know. I don't seem to be needed at the moment. You got on Rita's mate and scared him? Why? I am assuming this is one of those other overworlder cultural things you mentioned you'd explain in due time? He telepathically responded to Larry as he watched everything happening. He was a bit saddened by the way his dragon mother's sheen was gone.

Speaking only to Rita after a moment. I would check all her vitals and see if there is other things in Dragon Mother's memories that she can't quite recall or remember at the moment. Aside from myself. If there is one set of memories or recollection there could be others. The six winged healer said to her before he watched Rita and Josh interacting. They were...cute. It was interesting watching the contrasts between mates or couples in his forever home compared to his birth lands. Standing up and gave a seelie style bow with his arm around his waist to Joshua before turning back to Savvy. Wings tucked to his sides like a feathered cloak. Moving his lips in sync with his echo voice. "Dragon Mother? Do you need me to go hunting and gathering of food for yourself and the children?" He moved his lips in sync with his echo voice.

His gaze shot to Rita and blinked a bit. Smirking as he laughed and the sound seemed to dance of his wings which had flexed out then settled back in. Blushing more and adverted his gaze. Pointedly looking at his wings as he spoke to her. "To me it looks like six soft feathered wings with a set of three on each side." His lips didn't move in sync with the echo voice for a second but he recovered from it quickly. Avoiding this before looking at her seriously. Smiling a bit. "I am glad I did not miss such a big event for you then." He said honestly.

He looked at her in confusion as he watched her and Josh interacting. Looking quite perplexed when their joke had Joshua turning to him. He moved his hands in a very noticable. Whoa. Whoa whoa. Hang on. Hold up just a minute. He stared at her with a confused look. Wincing, and quickly concealed it which hopefully it went unnoticed in everything going on, as she was just joking. Even if the sad dark truth was...once upon a time that was dead on. He was a pacifist now. "Don't let her fool you Joshua. I'm the passifistic nowadays. Have been for a long time. I am not understanding why I am supposed to be next or what for...cultural differences. I'm learning." He said as he smiled kindly. Laughing silently.

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

User Image
User Image
DiabloAtreyu
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Where: outside
Who Am I: ....
With: piper & emily
Doing//Thinking: holding piper inescapably pinned to me//getting out of here is priority
Typist Thoughts: shiz...this is a masterpiece <3

Diablo Extras: diablo's voice
Quotes
ewfw99
Merciful Vengence

Diablo looked at Emily as she spoke. Nodding his head a bit. "We are not well enough armed nor personed to attempt a battle now. Besides we must keep the card the poisonous flower desires from her grasp." He indicated the unconscious Piper. Still unconscious at the moment."Make no mistake you are merely an ally of the moment and I still unsure about your intentions. Yet I refuse to let the poisonous flower have this card and aided Horse Woman in being able to make a stand." He said simply. Looking at her and as Piper started to move. "Just a moment.." He stated. Moving away from Emily and stood there waiting as Piper moved.

He felt her moving and gently laid her down. Or went to but she squirmed and thrashed til she flopped into the snow. "Well that was lacking of grace." He said sarcastically. He watched her as she glowed and shifted into human. Eyes shimmering and filling with excitement. He knew it! He knew it! His aura and demeanor shifted to more gentle with a mixture of dark and light within it. He blinked and just stood there. "Well seeing you lost all touch with humanity I really had no option. You were badly injured, need to rest and running straight into a trap." he said nonchalantly and while he could have easily dodged that slap he took it. Head lurching to the side from the force of it. He looked at her. "I deserved it." he stated. However, he easily dodged or blocked the other strikes before he allowed the angry wolf shifter to throw him into a tree. Standing up and dusted himself off.

Eyes scanning her injuries that were bleeding and needing real medical treatment, as he brushed all the snow off. "It hurt me to have to but you were injured." He stated. He looked at her. "For your own good." he tensed and growl Grabbing her by the wrists as she went to attack him and pinned them to her side. Which was easily done as she was attempted to claw out his eyes. Roughly jerking her into his chest he did the only thing he could think of to silence an angry and raging woman...he kissed her. When he pulled back he was more Diablo again. "FOR ONE I APPRECIATE THE INTENTIOSN BUT I DO NOT WANT OR NEED YOU TO KILL THEM!!! IT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS I HATE THEM!! ITS A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP AND I DO NOT WANT HER DEAD!!!" he shouted back. "I have a love hate lust she tries to kill me because of this unrequited love with the poisonous flower...SHE WAS MY FIRST CRUSH!!!" he shouted.

Still gripping her by her wrists he slid his right arm around her back and waist to grip the wrist in his left hand. Fully pinning her arms with one of his, and her to his chest, by this amr before removing his left hand. Grabbing her hair and pulled so she looked at him. In as tensely unyelling as he could. "Piper...shifter wolf...listen to me well. I took your rage and let you hit me because I felt I deserved it. I won't let the poisonous flower have you. Unless I ask you to kill someone don't take it into your own hands to decide who I want dead. I am a man of action if I personally want someone dead I will do it with my own two hands. I am unsure why you wanted to kill someone for me but that has to be the sweetest thing any woman has ever said to me." He smirked a bit.

Looking to Emily for a second. "Girl...come over here. We will be using your method. She needs tending to immediately and food...we must leave for now. Jumping foolishly into battle with so few and so ill armed, injured and malnourished will be walking straight into death. Its foolish at this point in time." He stated like the leader (acting) he had earned and been groomed to be. Until the traitorous flower stole it all from him. So much chaos inside right now but he got his own screw you in to Jewel...usurping him brought her more rank and power than she wanted. Even with their phantom leaders and his mistress in the shadows.

Looking at Piper in the eyes he kept her in his inescapable vice grip. "Listen to me clearly Piper...you want to do something for me you will start listening. You will ask what I want and you will get well." He leaned in and said close enough to her ear he would hear his accent full blown and feel his light breath against her ear. "You made me remember...a very important personal wonder. You see...when I met you I started to remember things from when we were Atreyu...before we became this man consumed by darkness." He spoke audibly but against her ear. "As a young teen I used to wonder, if I had been born elsewhere. Would I be any different...then the man consumed by darkness, that I am becoming? Until you came along...this was a thought I had forgotten." He pulled back. "Thoughts like that to me were important...instead of death of one who angered me...filled me with both love and hate. You have given me something far more valuable...pieces of me brought home." He whispered these words to her with all the emotion he could find within him that connected to atreyu and let her hear how much more important and great what she gave him was then what she had wanted to do.

Speaking to Emily. "Girl...use your ninja of light power...and have us teleported once we are further from here." He kept piper pinned to him. Looking her in the eyes. "Lets go for now...you can slap me more after we get you medical treatment but if you die from stupidity and bleeding to death from those bad injuries of yours I will hunt you down and kill you again. Plus you were losign track of the woman inside the beast...this benefited you as well my pet." He said tensely and same as he had been prior to moments before.

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Merciful Vengeance
Piper Ashcroft
savvycrazy
Jewel
A Moonlit Traveler
~Amara Kari~
TimeKeys
Diablo Artreyu

User Image
..ℭ.

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
ℒσcαtíση
Ɯίtɦ
O.O.C.

User Image
                                    I just roll my eyes when he tells me to wait here again. My jaw drops as the wolf jumps from him and starts glowing. I have to use my light barrier to sheild my eyes but I can see a blurry wolf shift into a human girl. The details are muffled due to the intensity of the light. When the light fades I drop the barrier on my eyes and just start. So now it makes sense as to why Laura was refering to this wolf as if she were human.

I startle when sudddenly the girl starts attacking him and I rush over to stop it. I come up behind her and her elbow slams into my nose, knocking me back onto my butt. Blood is pooring from my nose and i can feel it is broken. I grab a cloth from my back posket and hold it to my broken nose as I wait for them to settle what ever is going on between them. I sigh in dissapointment as he leans in to speak to her. Obviously they are together or want to be. Looks like there is once again no one for me. I look away from the scene and continue to keep pressure on my nose.

I love it here in the castle but there are not very many people here yet alone single ones. Then I think about Larry. He is in the same boat as I am. Thinking back to the wolf girl and man behind me. She did not like him carrying her away from the compound. He looks to me and asks me to hide us and I turn around walking over to him. I reach the hand out not holding the rag to my nose and flinch away when he mentions teleporting. He says it as if he knows some one in the castle can do that. I know we do not know him so he shouldn't know of any power other than the one I just revealed.

I jerk back startled as I try to figure out how to get the wolf away form him. I know I can not fight him. Atleast if the way he sliced through those men like they were paper were any indication. I try to hide the sudden fear I know has crossed my features and calm down. "I am sorry I do not know what you mean by teleporting. I can hide us for a while but we still have to walk to the castle." I say as I hold a shaky hand out wondering if I am quick enough to hide the wolf and take off with her before he figures it out. It would figure I would find the cute hunter. Great!

I really do not want to take him to the castle now. The only strangers who know of our abilities are those hunters. I chew my lip debating on what to do but no matter what I have to get that wolf to my sister. I sigh and just grab his hand praying to who ever will listen he is another like John. John is an ex hunter who well has basicaly gave up hunting for the guilds and is actualy trying to get to know us. I remember he mentioned my intentions and I look him pointedly inthe eyes "As for my intentions, tell you what. Do not hurt mine and I wont hurt yours' I tell him honestly as I bend the light waves around us and we become invisible to the outside world. I start walking.

User Image
Piper Ashcroft

Location?: Good question.

To say that Piper was surprised when Diablo kissed her would be an understatement. She was more along the lines of being stunned into silence and stillness. When he started yelling, she quietly let him vent, enjoying the fell of his warm body against her own. Now that Piper was out of her canine form, she could better appreciate Diablo. While she still hated his guts, she was understanding why he did what he did as her mind caught up with her body, going from wolf, and back to human.

Upon looking back, Piper could see that she in fact was acting like an animal, and that Diablo was fully within his rights to drag her away from a fight that was not hers. The girl leans heavily upon Diablo as her side bleeds freely. Now that she is in her human form, the wound is much greater from the transformation. Blood makes Piper's body slick and she suspects that she would have slipped from Diablo's grasp were it not for her specialized clothes and his strong grip.

An uneasy feeling grips Piper and she starts to gasp for air, as if she were on the verge of panic, which she was. Piper held her canine sense of smell even in her human form, and a dangerous scent was flooding her nose, what scared her was she couldn't locate the source of the smell. "We are not alone!"

ewfw99
TimeKeys

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Elara~

When I was teleported, I made a lunge for Emily, trying to take her with me, but missing, wincing as she and the snow blasted landscape vanished, replaced with the Castle commons. A gigantic room that was more of a long hall than a room. There was a large fireplace at the end and there was light everywhere. Along one whole wall there was books upon books on all subjects. There were seven elves managing the books, some of them were even reading the books. Castle elves rushed to and fro, burdened with plates or blankets, some with mountains of pants of all sizes. The ground was smooth, worn stone. The whole feel of the place was that of a place to rest.

I was a good little dragon while I waited for Savvy's Rider to be able to heal me. When Laura was finished, I find a quiet spot to lay down and look as if I were quietly resting. I was near the books and silently took one down to leaf through the pages. Perhaps one day, I will learn how to read in human and dragon. I am able to read scratches in the dirt made by dragon's claws, but I am unable to read the formed, organized script of the humans. Most of the books were written in the latter form.

After a time, I grew annoyed with the book and kicked it away. An elf came along and picked up the thing as if it were a treasure that was to be coddled. I watched the elf put the book away and I turned my eyes around the area, waiting for my chance to escape. Every inch of my body yearned to be back with Emily.

My chance arrived when the elves knocked over a pile of chairs and tables in the corner, briefly drawing everyone's attention. With my wounds healed, I was able to run full out until I reached the end of the commons and requested that the castle provide me with a way out in the direction of Emily. The stones acted as if they were going to ignore me and I growled. "If you do not give me a way out, I will find my own way out." It wasn't really a threat that I could back up, but it sounded good enough that the wall molded into a tunnel.

I followed the tunnel into the snow and launched myself into the air. My whole body sung as the air enveloped my wings. The air was thick with snow still falling. I followed where I could feel Emily. The link between us was fully open now that I was no longer in pain and every time I thought about it, I could feel the link growing and strengthening.

I felt what Emily felt. Mostly she was confused and a little irritated and then suddenly, she was uneasy. My flight was mostly uneventful if I don't think about the whirls and eddies in the air caused by the thickly falling snow. I knew the valley was large, but I didn't know how far until I flew across it. From memory, I knew that the area I was flying in held a large field sheltered by trees. Why would she be there? What brought her there?

I continued to follow Emily's link, beating my wings a little faster when I felt her unease increase. Soon I could see a bright light which didn't make any sense, why would there be light here? It was barely the crack of dawn. Out of curiousity, I flew over the exact spot I could feel Emily and continued until I came upon a huge building that stretched out in all directions. It was much smaller than the Castle, but still large non the less. Many, many people were in that building, and it would have invited me were it not for the feeling of death and hate.

I circled back to where I could feel Emily and suddenly remembered my landing issue. The issue was null and void when I suddenly saw a strange man and a strange woman with my Emily. My wings folded to my sides and I angled my tail so I could get lower. The man was making Emily nervous and had a woman against his side that was vaugely familiar.

Blood coated the woman's size, leading me to think that the man had something to do with her wound. I kept my wings at my side until the last moment when I open my wings and let myself drop into the snow. Not a great landing, but much better than my others. I slip my body under Emily's so that she sit easily on my back. I am larger now, larger even than the strange structure that smells of smoke and death. I am taller than the man and could bite his arm off in one snap.

My lip curls and I snarl, flairing my wings as I shield Emily from view. While I am trying to figure out who this bozo and butthead are, I revel in the sense of being close to Emily once again. The spike on my tail unsheathes and I let out my talons, growling at the man and woman. "Can I please eat them? Just a little bit?" I do not yet have a link established with the pair and am unable to communicate other than to show them that I will eat them if I need to.

ewfw99
TimeKeys"
User Image
Sarene

In one of the higher areas of the castle ruled by the great dragon, a woman sits on her bed. Her eyes are dull, and she clutches a red pendant in her hand with a death grip, as if trying to squeeze the meaning of life out of it. The bed she is resting on is rumpled and half the blankets are torn off, as if the woman has nightmares, which she does. On a regular basis.

Directly beside the bed is a rather sturdy and guilded perch designed for a large bird. No droppings are to be found though. A single feather lies on the smooth stone floor. A falcon feather. A gasping sob comes from the lady and then she begins to speak in a voice that could be described as water flowing under moonlight. "I can't do it without you Draco! I want to join you! I need to join you! I don't care anymore! I see you in my dreams, and I can sometimes hear you, but I can not touch you! I can not fly with you! I can not walk on your wing and dive into the air with you! Shey does what he can, but he is not my dragon, and he is not my Bond! I need you! I need you so bad! I can't, I WON'T do it without you anymore!"

A note falls from the lady's pocket and lands with a flutter on the bed. It is old and rumpled and simply addressed to Sarene. The woman, presumably Sarene, stands up and rushes to a place where several weapons are laid out neatly and with obvious care, each of them glimmering. She takes one made with bits of ruby and drags the tip up the length of both of her arms, leaving deep gashes in her skin. Slowly, Sarene slides down to the ground while her heart ever so slowly pumps the blood so that it pools out of her body...

Use this for quoting.
User Image
-Shey-

A falcon struggles to fly through all the snow, wondering where it all came from. Most of his kind is roosting in a nice hole somewhere, but this bird isn't quite like others of his kind. That fact is mostly emphasized by the way he angles his wings, and by the way he scans his path, planning his moves instead of just bobbing about. He knows how the air moves, and moves with it. This bird's name is Shey, and he so happens to be a companion to the woman known as Sarene.

Shey beats his wings, working his way back up to the tower where he left Sarene before he went for a hunt. The bird is thankful that the tower is one of the highest seeing as he is a bird and loves to be in high places so that he can survey all that happens below. Though right now, he wishes that the tower was not quite so high. Soon though, the bird finds the right window and pushes it open, a shrew in his talons just so he can freak Sarene out with it. She hates it when he leaves little rodents around. Maybe he will leave it in her shoe...

Shey remembers to expel his waste before he enters into the room and shoves the window mostly shut to keep the warm in. When the bird turns around, he screams in horror. Sarene is slumped against the wall, her arms gouged open and blood, blood everywhere. The bird is frozen in shock for a few moments before he glides over to her and checks to see if she is still breathing. Once that fact is verified, Shey alights and opens the door to their room so that he can soar down the staircase.

He doesn't care who he finds, just so long as he finds someone, anyone that can help him. The bird continues to scream, his falcon noise amplified by the stone. He flies as fast as his wings can carry him, which is pretty darn fast and randomly picks hallways until he enters into a large area where there seem to be several creatures about. Without further a due, the bird opens his beak, lets out a scream, and speaks. "Someone! Please, anyone! Help me! My friend is dying!"

The bird soars round the high ceilings, screaming as he tries to gain anyone's attention, all the while, knowing that a bit more blood runs from Sarene every second he is away from her. Later, he would threaten to claw her eyes out if she tried to kill herself again after this.

Use this for quoting.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
User Image
~Savvy~

The fox thing in my mouth tastes absolutely awful as my tongue works its way around his body, completely slobbering him up. I can sense that my actions are freaking Rita out to no end and I crunch my teeth together, letting a bit of drool run from my mouth in front of Rita. The fox thing is, of course, held in my cheek, and completely unharmed.

I nod to Adonis and lick his whole body in greeting. My wings flutter and I turn back to Rita
I drag out the suspense for a bit before I gather him up in a huge spitball and launch the fox guy at Rita. I hurr with amusement and wait for Rita to do whatever she will do in retaliation for what I just did to her mate. I not so discreetly move in front of my own mate as the sleepyhead dreams on.

ii_IAmSkrillex_ii
ewfw99
TimeKeys

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image
..ℭ.

savvycrazy
~Savvy~
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii
Alex K. Drakius
The_Key_To_Your_Heart
Josh
TimeKeys

User Image
ℒσcαtíση Life chamber
Ɯίtɦ A dead Savvy (lol), A burried Alex, A slobbery soaked Josh, Adonis & Serendipity
O.O.C. IT'S ONNNN!!! emotion_dowant Lol

User Image I think she is getting ready to spit him out when instead she just rolls him around inside her mouth. I roll my eyes "Really?" Then it sounds like she crunches. "What the... Adonis get the fire pit ready we are having dragon tonight." I say annoyed. I know she wont eat him she is not that way but she is trying to irritate me and it is slightly working. Ok it is but she doesn't need to know that. I start calling the minerals to see about prying that maw of hers open when she spits his slobbery butt at me. "Umph" Ok that hurt. I can see she is feeling some what better. I ask mom if she can bring something more solid for Savvy to eat. But until then I glare at her as I actually change my plan and call the minerals for a different reason. I use them to drag Alex under the ground and bury him up to his neck ((Sorry lol )) he can breath of course. I made sure he has a enough room under there to breathe easily. Lets see how she likes it. I also make damn sure that little serendipity is not even touched by the minerals. I just want to irritate the dragon mother not scare the living hell out of her. I know what if is like to loose a child I am not about to use accendently do that in a joke.
                                User Image

ewfw99's Partner

Romantic Lover

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
savvycrazy
~Savvy~
ii_IAmSkrillex_ii
Alex K. Drakius
The_Key_To_Your_Heart
Josh
savvycrazy
TimeKeys
ewfw99
Rita

I shake off the dragon spit as best i can all the wile growling at her. i focus wile standing still as a ring of green fire appears around me the flames grow bigger and bigger blocking me form sight. "you know what no im not going to even try." i say right before the flames die down as i look Rita "Rita are you alright" i watch as she buries Alex "I don't think that is a good plan I mean Savvy can eat up really easily and i don't know if i can keep her still for long. just because I'm strong doesn't meant i can stop her" I pull on Rita's arm "I think a bath is in order after being almost eaten I want to relax with my mate"

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

XxCobalt_
PhoenixX
ewfw99
savvycrazy

User Image
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil

Where: castle
With: Esmeralda, Cinder, Doretta, the hatchlings, green monkey looking elves...
Doing:
Thinking: I feel alive again...wonder if I can get some clothes.

Akiil smiled as she seemed to calm down. He scratched Mia's tongue gently and carefully. Hinatsamaru always liked it when he did that and she was doing this. Maybe Mia would too? He looked at Doretta as she spoke. "That is good." He said with a smile. Still scrtaching Mia's tongue lightly as he watched everyone, then him Doretta and Mia, get teleported into the main hall of the castle. I remember this castle. I never made it past the door...five months prior. Just in the first set of doors. I then met a playful purple dragon named Elara. That really started off the adventures. Where I met all of you. He was half thinking to himself and half to Mia.

Looking down fondly at Mia as she stayed attached. Thankful they were together. Sending soothing thoughts to Mia as he could feel the ups and downs through her. She suddenly let go of his hand and he stood up. Listening as Mia spoke. Mia that isn't true. You are all special in your own ways. Each of you have helped me in some way but the one who helps me stay attached when so much of me feels gone is you. No one is born who doesn't deserve to be here. He felt through his link with Mia the intense love and the sudden voice. She calmed even his own worry and feelings for them. He looked down as he could feel the power behind the love filled voice there. Staying silent. Yelping as he sank to his knees covering his ears when Drake's voice caused the love filled one to yell. His sensitive hearing, mental or otherwise, left the strong and powerful voice of their mother ringing around not just his mind but ears.

He watches them all as he moved over to Mia. Kneeling down and ran his hand lightly over her as she lay on her side. He'd heard what she was. Why was he feeling so hyper sensitive? It may be due to all those years without these links and connections. Suddenly he has, five month period removed, a set of 24 to 48 hours of nonstop connection to reality, telepathic links and much more happening...its overloading him. That could be it or just part of it. It could also be soulshattered all this was back to back events was reawakening forgotten fragments of when he was a rider. Forgotten memories....forgotten feelings. Whatever the reason he ended up curling up beside Mia and hugging her close. Like his arms alone could protect the exhausted hatchling.

Before just suspicions from observations, your own words and that of others I had thoughts and possibilities. Now...now I grow ever surer that you are the prophesized hatchling...by the ancient dragon and elven priestess bonded pair foretelling. Unintentionally or not Savvy's link with her children and Mia must have caused their own link to create...or he was just imagining that warm loving embrace. Light as a feather yet secure with blanket like feel...so similiar to when Hinatsamaru would cloak him in her wing on a cold winter night. So comfortable yet so foreign. His thoughts caused his eyes to open. For but a moment...he could've sworn...she was there. Nuzzling Mia's exhausted little head.

His gaze rose to Doretta and the ringing in his ear was lessoning. "Lady Doretta? Do you think I could have some clothes or cloth and needle brought to me? Events five months prior left me with little other than my boxers and my elven quiver and bow." He asked with a soft and kind smile.

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
..ℭ.
User Image
savvycrazy
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil
TimeKeys
Prince Akiil Hadovadiil
”XxCobalt_PhoenixX”
Esmeralda Rose & ~Cinder~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
ℒσcαtíση Cave
ωίtɦ Akiil, Esmeralda and Cinder
O.O.C.

XXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image When we are all teleported to the castle I go over to a group of elves and see about getting these hatchlings, elf, woman and her wolf bathes, food and drink. I thank them when they nod and go about preparing those things. Behind me I hear a well frankly it sounds like the castle is being attacked... "THE HATCHLINGS!!!" I holler when I realize where the sound is coming from. I get back over there just intile to see Jake chasing after Drake. I see Mia and the elf laying on the floor "What happened? Is everyone all right?" I ask rushing to Mia while checking the twins over. Akiil's voice turns my head from the twins to he and Mia. I check her over quickly and she seems "Did she have a vision?" I ask recognizing the signs. Then his question brings me back to him. I actually then notice his lack of dress and wow that chest. I was to worried before to realize he is freaking HOT!!!. " Oh uh yeah ok right" I stand up and see an elf so i walk over to it and ask for clothing for the elf as well. It nods and I smile thanking the elf. I walk back over to the elf "They will have that for you. I also asked them to see to baths, food and drink for all of you. If you all will folow me." I glance over to see the elves making a bed for Mia to rest in. When she wakes they will let her know where everyone is and also see to her bath, food and drink. I also asked them to let me know of any change with her and when the other two return. I hope they are alright.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces