• Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɳɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
Wearing: Gown, Shoes
╚═════════════╝

♫♪▫сʀɑɯɨɳɠ ɩɳ ɱʏ ʂƙɨɲ ʈɧɛʂɛ ɯοʊɳɗʂ ʈɦɛʏ ɯɨɭɭ ɲʘʈ ɦɛɑɭ

Lynaire smiled as Baby took off half in the nude, shaking her head she began to pick up the clothing that had been strewn about the room. When she heard The Flame Wielder outside her door Lynaire's pale blue eyes turned jet black. She was going to try to ignore him and hopefully he went away quickly. Him and his fire scared the daylights out of Lynaire and she couldn't help but fear him completely. Taking special care she hung each gown on a padded hanger and smoothed out the wrinkles before putting them back in her closet in color, size, and type order. Her clothes were very important to her, she thought if she couldn't be perfect at least her clothes could be. She was never upset with Baby for having thrown her clothes about like they were nothing but she always took special care to apologize to each article as she put them away. Once she had put away the last of her clothing she took Baby's night gown and hung it as well on the handle to her wardrobe so that she could give it back later. Lynaire moved to making her bed, taking special care once more to make sure each sheet, pillow and crease were in the right spot. Once again she felt that her bed had to be perfect since she couldn't be. The only time Lynaire's room ever had any sort of untidy look was when she went to bed and discarded her robe to the floor. Heading for the door she turned around and took another look at her room to make sure everything was in order. Satisfied with her work she made to leave her room opening it only to find him still there. Her cold black eyes met his and she pushed him out of the way and took off running toward the kitchen.

Ʈɧɛʀɛʾʂ ʂʘɱɛʈɦɨɴɡ ɪɲʂɨɗɛ ɱɛ Ʈɦɑʈ Ƥʊɭɭʂ ɓɛɴɛɑʈɦ ʈɦɛ ʂʊʀʄɑсɛ▫♪♫

User Image

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((hmm so it is known for the fire wielders sake, though it seems skippable,Bella took off moments before your post so she isnt there any longer..but we can kinda ignore that fact or roll with it,saying he wasnt aware since Caelia posted already as Lynaire in responce to the firewielder)

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
¤ Blain ¤ ¤ Carver ¤

~And so the fire in me will ignite
A light forever more into the night~

User Image

As he waited, he saw Bella quickly open the door and zoom out, practically in the nude before rushing into her room, Nathanial right after her. The door closed on its own, but Blain's headache only seemed to slightly grow from Bella's... excitment. Letting out another sigh, he tried to control the burning rage that was starting to grow within him, when Lynaire herself appeared, eyes black as coal.

He knew she didn't exactly enjoy his presence; she was afraid of him. And he liked it that way, although perhaps for that reason only, she also interested him. Every time she looked at him, her eyes were black, while to everyone else, they're blue. Sure, it meant she wished he would just leave but Blain liked that about her, how her eyes were different for him and only him.

"Got a problem with me?" he started to say, knowing she did, when she pushed her way passed him, completly ignoring him! That b***h! he thought, snarling as he thought about a fireball going right through that percious little head of hers. She's already broken... why not make her more so? he thought darkly, watching her leave towards the kitchen.

~Will you be there to stop the fight?
Be careful, or you will get burned alive~

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

What am I doing? (((Standing outside Lynaire's room by myself.)))

How am I feeling? (((Angry and slightly hungry. How dare that b***h!)))

Out of Character? (((Eeh, I say roll with it. I fixed it here anyways. xd Also, I think I may make Blain secretly like Lynaire. ^^)))

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ
вυт ι мα∂є му ∂єcιѕισи...

User Image

User Image Bella was on a roll she was 10 steps out of reach from Nathaniel and the breeze that warped through her hair was also nice. She looked back at Nate as she continuded to run," NEEEEVER HA-HA!". Though never came to soon when she felt him wrap his arms around her waist and she went done for the count," Ah what the doodle...." she sighed as she looked up at Nathaniel then back to Lyn's door, she didn't get very far, which was pretty sad because she thought she was doing so well. Her pale pink eyes drifted back to Nate and coy smile curved her lips when he said he knew her too well," Ooooh really, I think not" she slipped her slender hand from his grasp and ran her fingers on the inside of his upper thigh before it was evident it had weakened his grasp and Baby made her escape. She barrel rolled out from under him and into a sprint as she did she spotted Blain, He looked mad as usually but he wasn't always so bad. Like a squirrel she crawled up and over Blain and peeked out from his side like he was a shield before sh spoke," Morning Blain, Nate is trying to make me get ready but I rather stay in my undergarments!!"

{{O.O.C: lol}}

((o.o.c: woopwoop))
αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɳɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
Wearing: Gown, Shoes
╚═════════════╝

♫♪▫сʀɑɯɨɳɠ ɩɳ ɱʏ ʂƙɨɲ ʈɧɛʂɛ ɯοʊɳɗʂ ʈɦɛʏ ɯɨɭɭ ɲʘʈ ɦɛɑɭ

Before getting to the end of the hall Lynaire turned on her heel, onyx black black eyes formed into a scowel trained directly on the The Flame Wielder. Yes she had a problem with him, and yes she didn't want to be anywhere near him. The tone he took up when he addressed her started to eat at that darker side of herself. Grasping a single rose from her hair she threw it like a dagger with precise aim. The rose turned black in her hand and sailed through the air connecting with The Flame Wielders cheek, leaving a small superficial scuff that would be wiped off. Her aim was so perfect it missed Baby completely but fell into her hair as though it was meant to be there all along. It was still a beautiful rose, though no longer the vibrant red it was now as black as Lyn's eyes. With that she disappeared around the corner and instead of going to the kitchen for fear that he would want to get back at her she slipped into the cupboard under the stairs. While Lynaire hated the dark she feared him even more and she slipped in to the cupboard with out making a sound. This was her little hide away and no one but Baby would know where she had gone.

Ʈɧɛʀɛʾʂ ʂʘɱɛʈɦɨɴɡ ɪɲʂɨɗɛ ɱɛ Ʈɦɑʈ Ƥʊɭɭʂ ɓɛɴɛɑʈɦ ʈɦɛ ʂʊʀʄɑсɛ▫♪♫

User Image

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
¤ Blain ¤ ¤ Carver ¤

User Image

Watching the Unfinished doll leave, she turned to look at him, a scowl on her face as she threw one of the roses in her hair at him, cutting his cheek. He scowled back, a zip of fire coming out of the wound before sealing itself back up. A niffy thing that he could do with the fire, if the cut was small enough his fire would seal it back up.

Looking down he saw that the rose had landed in Bella's hair, as she clinged to his side, telling him how Nathanial wanted her to get dressed. Smirking, he simply stated, "I think you could do more dressed like that. After all, you've have everyone's attention." Including Blain's himself, but he wouldn't say that outloud, although the way she was on him... it did give him a good view of her behind, and Blain did like that.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

What am I doing? (((Standing with Bella and Nathanial close by.)))

How am I feeling? (((A bit calmer, flirty.)))

Out of Character? (((You a perv Blain. 4laugh )))

Shameless Lover

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
✶.....§.....Kaori.....§.....✶

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

♫♪♫ "I don't have wings, so flying with me won't be easy..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaori did, in fact, try to follow Nathaniel downstairs after curtsying to Luscious in respect. Her feet barely made any sound as she tread lightly behind him, the long skirt of her dress making a slight swish on the floor. Unfortunately, Bella made an interesting move and distracted him, nearly running into Kaori as she slid by.

"Eep!" She squeaked in surprise, backpedaling into Blain as he was walking past. Feeling herself hit him, she whirled around, falling to her knees in a submissive gesture. "Please forgive me, Blain! I was startled." She kept her head bowed low. This was about the only circumstance where she would speak on her own; when she was apologizing. That had been drilled into her head by her creator as well.

"...'cause I'm not an angel... I'm not an angel." ♫♪♫

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

((OOC: Sorry for the icky post... not feeling well atm xp and I think I may have misread that last bit.. crap.))

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

Nathaniel shuddered as she persistently tickled his inner thigh. He jumped at the sensation as she got free. He hissed a moment,watching her run off once more to the Flame Wielder. He didnt feel like dealing with his attitude,but Bella had a way about making people happy. He watched through half interested eyes,as he made his way over to her. "Bella you heard Master Lucious...you need to get ready. I will be damned if you play around all day,your the first show up." He decided to soften his tone. "Bella..come on..if you get ready quick enough we can have tea before your show hows that?" He asked softly,figuring she would agree to such a thing. He heard Lynaire run off from Blain and he shook his head. "she fears and hates you..not exactly something you want women to think" He sighed running his hands through his hair. "get dressed bella,look all pretty and such for our visitors. We can eat some breakfast with everyone,then we can have tea." He sighed,walking away. He wasnt going to argue with her further,he needed to get all the dolls downstairs for breakfast and make sure they would begin getting ready for their shows later in the day. At Blain's words he only shook his head. "at least you kept your thoughts to yourself..."

(lol theres so many ppl for blain to hit on, whos to say he should go after Lynaire xD plenty of options)

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
¤ Blain ¤ ¤ Carver ¤

User Image

Blain decided now was a good time to ruffle through his hair, even though it always stayed a mess, as Nathanial came up, trying to convince Bella to get dressed. He wasn't exactly interested in the conversation, even more so when the Hollow directed his attention at Blain, saying how Lynaire was scared of him. He simply scoffed and rolled his eyes. Duh. Like I already didn't know that... he thought to himself, before feeling someone run into his other side, quite hard, he might add.

Feeling rage build up, he looked over to see Kaori basically pleading how she was sorry she did that, but Blain had decided that enough was enough. "That's it, I'm out of here!" he yelled, backing away from everyone as he continued to grit his teeth, fists clenched at his side. With a yell he raised up his arm, aiming it at the wall as a burst of fire shot forth, landing on it as the flames licked at the paint.

He didn't let it stay too long, as he walked over and patted his hand over it, extingushing the flames before walking off down the hall, just to be alone. It was too early, and already too much was happening and none of it was going his way. And more than likely, he just needed to let off some steam.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

What am I doing? (((By myself, now...)))

How am I feeling? (((Completly furious. Everything is pissin me off!!)))

Out of Character? (((None.)))

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image Baby was concerned when she saw Lyn's eyes, those black listless eyes that seemed to only appear when the bad side was in control, it made her sad. She looked up at Blain in time to see the flame brush against his cheek so effortlessly, he always surprised her. She pulled the flower from her hair and smiled at the comment," I thought so too, but see he's going to lead me on with promises of tea parties and when my defenses are down, HES GONNA PUT CLOTHES ON ME ITS TERRIBLE!!" there was a bit of sarcasm in her voice as she pointed at Nathaniel, he was such a tricky one but one had to be when dealing with a group of dolls with many types of different personality and issues that you can shake a stick at. she tugged at his arm lightly as she leaned up and placed the rose in his hair, it looked better on him then it did on her. " Nathaniel Hollow, curse you for your bribery" she moved away just in time before Blain flipped his lid, which was pretty typically for him to so when crowed by so many..."uh-oh, look's like Nate has paint duty tonight" she chimed as she walked over to Ri," up-up dancer,you'll dirty your dress if your the floor too long". Once she helped her up she made a dash for Nathaniel and climbed on to his back like a cat," ON WARD!!"

((o.o.c: perverted characters make lol ))
αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

Her words were true enough. He did have to bluff sometimes,but as a general rule he tried not to. Each doll required him to be tactful. When she mentioned having paint duty he sighed. He knew she was right,it pissed him off too. However Blaine settled the issue by leaving the room. He would have a word with him later. He had to deal with Bella now,her hair was a mess and she needed to be dressed properly,before he could make everyone breakfast and continue on with his day. His main order had been to see to it Bella was ready. As she leapt onto him he grumbled. "yes yes..onward.." He took her to her room,tossing her off his back and to her bed. "pick out something proper to wear..im not going to dress you..then we can work on fixing your hair and such. You are such a child you know that? Its embarrassing."

Ruthless Inquisitor

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Joeseph Malkavious Rex

The Lunatic and Loving it.

User Image

"Oh of course master would know that one or did you read my mind? Oh no Which mind did you read? Or did you read all of them? Go find Anastasia alright sounds good to me. Which one is she again? Oh It doesn't matter I am sure I will find her." Joe pealed off in a sprint as he bounded around the halls Looking for for Anastasia." ANASTASIA come out come out where ever you are!?!?" Bounding and leaping and pouncing from wall to wall. Looking around his voice bounding around corners. "Anastasia Daddy wants you to come with him!" Joesephs mind was in high gear right now wanting to please master and get back to him as soon as possible. So in his haste he would pounce who ever got into his path and ask. "Are you Anastasia?" He honestly could not recall which one Anastasia was and would assume anyone in his path was her even if they were a guy.
"

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image She made a face at Nathaniel when flung onto the bed so carelessly," awwwwwwww Nate, your so cruel you use to love helping me pick out an outfit" she complained as she flipped over onto her belly then slide down the side. When her feet hit the floor her big sparkling pink eyes began to flood with tears when he called a child and that she was embarrassing. Letting out a loud wail she screamed bloody murder as tears fell from her eyes," N-Nate is s-so me-an to me" she sputtered as her frail hands reached up to her face.

((o.o.c: awww ))
αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

Nathaniel looked to her as she mentioned being cruel. "That was when i still had the patience for such tomfoolery." He managed a frown however as her pink eyes stared up at him so hurt. Worst of all he made her cry,and loudly too. Master would be angry with him for upsetting her if he heard it. He hated that fact as well. "Alright..alright..stop..im sorry Bella. There was no need for me to go there..this job is taxing. We will have tea soon i promise..Ill even make it a tea party...you can bring all your dolly friends." How he hated tea parties,it made him feel like a child,but to make her stop crying he would do just about anything,even if it was only to save his own skin partly. "Now how about you let me detangle this mess of hair,and make it into its true beauty. You all get to be in shows and have talents. I was the one who became the right hand man. I have only a talent for following orders."

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image Bella's loud whines and cries became steady whimpers when he spoke of the promise of tea as well as an apology, though all she really wanted was to spent time with him. He was her first playmate, she rubbed her eyes in attempts to clear them from the water that leaked from her eyes endlessly." Really, Nate will have tea with me?" she ask just make sure that was what he said before she picked herself up and sat her vanity then picked up a soft bristle brush. She looked at him through the mirror with her tear stained face," If you promise I'll be....cooperative". She held out the brush towards Nate as she turned around slightly with a smile," And Nate has talent, He is the brain and without the brain, the heart can not beat" there was a certain cheesy grin on her face when she spoke such cheeky words.

((o.o.c: awww ))
αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out