• Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
╚═════════════╝

♫♪▫сʀɑɯɨɳɠ ɩɳ ɱʏ ʂƙɨɲ ʈɧɛʂɛ ɯοʊɳɗʂ ʈɦɛʏ ɯɨɭɭ ɲʘʈ ɦɛɑɭ

Lynaire huffed lightly as Baby noticed her attempt to hide her arm. Placing a small pout on her face she let her disembodied arm make it's way out from the covers and into Bella's open hand. She put her head down in shame as she scooted closer to the awaiting baby doll. Her deep red silk nightie covered her ivory skin as she let the blanket fall from her petite figure. She brought her pale blue eyes up to meet Baby's as she gave her a pathetic look. She hated that she couldn't stop herself from falling apart, with one wayward motion her arm could just drop off.

"Baby...remember what I said...Dreams can't hurt you especially when you sleep so close to me! I am your dream body guard, ok? No more bad dreams, if you have to come sleep with me and I will keep those bad bunnies away from you! Even if I have to throw that ugly thing in your hand at them while we run away."

She tried to joke about it but her tone still held the usual disgust she had for herself in it. Lynaire held out the open stump that was her arm to the waiting Bella and turned her head away. She detested needles and she surely hated it when she had to have Baby reattach her arm. It truly ate away at her that she couldn't be as perfect as the others, and that even the slightest of things would turn her into a cold monster. She knew that she was flawed on the outside and the others knew it to but she was truly flawed on the inside. Two entities were at war inside her and each wanted control, when they fought it was like she was being burned from the inside out.

Ʈɧɛʀɛʾʂ ʂʘɱɛʈɦɨɴɡ ɪɲʂɨɗɛ ɱɛ Ʈɦɑʈ Ƥʊɭɭʂ ɓɛɴɛɑʈɦ ʈɦɛ ʂʊʀʄɑсɛ▫♪♫

User Image

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

The Hollow man couldnt help but be stirred from his slumber. He recognized the sounds of a certain doll stirring. He had no doubt that it was once more the "baby" of the perfect creations. He got from his bed,dressing himself in nothing less than his usual and proper clothing. He ran a hand through his hair a few times. His blue eyes looking tired. "Damn it Bella..I swear..." He got to enjoy the true fun of seeing to it everyone was taken care of. She knew had to make this one stir from his slumber without even trying. HE had to be,even when sleeping aware of any disturbances within the halls,for Master had no time for such things.

He made his way to Bella's room seeing it empty,he closed her door,knowing there was only one other place shed of gone,if not to him,which was rarely. "Lynaire..I take it Bella is in there. Is everything alright?" Had the doll known of her arm falling off he would of likely taken care of it himself. He usually only found out after it was fixed if she fell apart. Though it didnt matter, despite even with his brilliant but rare stitching,she still fell apart.

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ
вυт ι мα∂є му ∂єcιѕισи...

User Image

User Image Bella smiled at Lyn as she began to stitch the arm back onto its host, it was sad really and she felt Lynaire's suffering even though the doll tried to conceal it under a jest...the pain was there. There wasn't much she could say to her to make her feel like she was once them because she was not, poorly crafted and left to fall apart their master could truly be a cruel man. Stitching the arm Baby's gemstone pink eyes kept to the procedure before she spoke to Lyn," Well at least you were gifted with the hands to sooth a raging nightmare ". There was a small smirk at the corner of her lips as she spoke. Lyn had been Bella's favorite from the start, she watched day in and day out as papa crafted Lynaire until one day he abruptly left, and left Lynaire unfinished. With a long sigh Bella pulled the thread and double knotted it as she heard a knocking at the door and a voice," LYN LYN, NATE IS UP TOO OOOH JOY" . Bella jumped from the bed and tripped a few times before actually reaching the door to open it. Bella's untamed locks of pale blond hair was everywhere, it draped over the small slender frame body it stood out in tangles and it looked like she just got into a fight with a blow drier and lost. " NATHANIAL IS UP YAAAAAY", Bella's over excitement seemed endless as she did her usually morning tackles and hugs. Nearly knocking over the hollow man she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck and there she hung like an oversize necklace around Nathanial's neck,"Good morning Nathanial".

((o.o.c: woopwoop))
αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Shameless Lover

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
✶.....§.....Kaori.....§.....✶

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

♫♪♫ "I don't have wings, so flying with me won't be easy..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaori woke with a jolt, gasping. It seemed as if everyone had been dreaming tonight. The last thing she remembered from her dream was her throat being slit; she had dreamt of her murderer again. Shaking her head and feeling a stitch pop, she winced. She bit her lip, her hand going to the front of her neck out of instinct. That scar would never close because her body would no longer heal on its own, for obvious reasons. Rising out of her plush bed, she walked to a mirror in the room, seeing that she had, in fact, popped one of the stitches holding the cut closed.

”Oh great. I’m going to get it now…” She winced, thinking aloud. She looked around her dresser for some skin-tone thread, but not finding any. Settling for the black thread just sitting there, she threaded the needle, tilting her chin up and re-stitching the wound closed, albeit poorly. After she tied it off, she cut the excess, hoping that her choker would simply cover it. She’d be punished for popping those stitches again.

Calming herself down, she dressed in a long house dress and wrapped a silk scarf around her neck, seeing as she wasn’t performing quite yet. She opened the door to her room, walking down the hall and seeing the scene in front of her. Bella was certainly cute, if not a little clingy. She smiled, chuckling a little as she drew closer to them.

"...'cause I'm not an angel... I'm not an angel." ♫♪♫

((OOC:back soon, gotta eat))

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
╚═════════════╝

Lynaire took the time that Bella freed her from her torture of limb reattachment and hid under the blanket. Nathaniel...oh no...and I am so indecent. She changed her position so that she was laying on her stomach and all at could be seen is her tangled mess of hair poking from the blankets. She was always mortified when it was he who had to sew her arm back on. Tears had begun to roll down Lynaire's porcelain cheeks as she hid from him. As fathers right hand she felt she failed him every time she fell apart too. Lynaire slipped to the edge of the bed grabbing her log sleeved over coat from the floor and keeping herself fully covered she put it on. She tried to fry her tears and finally poked her head out from the foot of the bed still encased in covers. She watched as Baby draped herself over Nathaniel and she hid under the covers where just her pale blue eyes peeked out from the mess of dark red blankets. She didn't say a word for fear that he might get upset with her for her arm having fallen off again.

User Image

Feral Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nathaniel Hollow
User Image

Nathaniel looked to her as she bounded out of the room. Her over joyed reaction to seeing him made him sneer abit. He tensed as she nearly knocked him over. He arched his back abit as she dangled from his tall frame. "you look like a troll doll compared to me at 6'2." He shook his head but couldnt help but smile softly at her though. "yes..well its because of you im up. Another nightmare no doubt?" He glanced to Lynaire. He had no words for her,she was too often hot or cold,it depended. However her hiding herself so much gave away what had occured moments before. He pinched the bridge of his nose lightly in frustration. "Lynaire...fall apart again?" He gave her a small wave none the less. "do you need anything Lynaire?" He asked as he heard a chuckle of another approaching doll. "something amuse you Kaori?" He asked lightly,though his tone didnt seem to appreciate her laughter. "why is it everyone is getting up now?" He sighed irritated. "i dont want to hear you complaining about being too tired to perform. Its your own fault your up so soon." (ill bb my dears, sorry i have to go for abit((

Shameless Lover

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
✶.....§.....Kaori.....§.....✶

♫♪♫ "I don't have wings, so flying with me won't be easy..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaori couldn't help the grin that spread across her face.

"Yes. Little Bella is amusing, if I may say so." She said, though she looked back down, knowing she was being chastised. At the comment of getting up early, she didn't reply. She was usually up early-ish anyway; she just stayed in her room until she heard noises coming from in the hallway. She kept her eyes downcast, standing straight as a pin with her hands clasped behind her back. She was torn between staying there and waiting for an order, or just walking away, back to her room. Chewing on her lip, she truly couldn't decide. She played with the scarf around her neck, then switching to playing with a loose stitch on her dress. She hated being in trouble, and it felt like she was now.

"...'cause I'm not an angel... I'm not an angel." ♫♪♫

((OOC))

Sugary Fatcat

User Image
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
User Image
Anastasia
User Image
{.:.[The Highwire Walker].:.}

{ Anastasia pulled the soft quilt up over her eyes as she attempted to go back to sleep, but all she could hear was the commotion going on down the hall. "Hasn't anyone heard of beauty sleep?" She asked as she tossed the blanket off of her pale slender body. Removing herself from the bed she glided over to her closet and slipped into her signature crimson velvet dress. Lacing up her matching red heels she ran her fingers lightly through her long sliver blonde hair adding a crimson velvet ribbon to her golden locks.
Stepping out into the hallway she made her way down towards Lynaire's room where the voices MGwere coming from. "Good morning," she growled looking at the oh-so familiar faces. "How is everyone on this beautiful..early morning?" She added, a light hiss in her silky smooth voice. }

User Image
Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

╔═════════════╗
† ƪʏɑɨʀɛ Ƨɩɳ †
╚═════════════╝

Lynaire scoffed loudly as Nathaniel pointed out her flaw so openly. As the others began to crowd around her room she scowled towards the open door. Her eyes faded from pale blue to almost black and she let out an irritated sigh curling up in her blankets she rolled off the bed and then underneath it. She began to cry again as the stitches that held her arm on ripped again but she refused to ask for help.

"How about you just go away Hollow! Take the rest of them with you and I will just go back to sleep. I don't need you harping on me about a sub par performance as well!"

She was irritated having all of the beautiful creations around her while she lay there in ruin. Her cold voice was loud even though it came from a mess of blankets and underneath a bed. Lynaire felt so stupid she just undid all the hard work that Baby had just done because she was mad. Her blackened eyes returned to pale blue as she thought of Baby, she was the only one that could ever make her feel better.

User Image

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image Bella giggle softly at her clear dominoes effect on everyone, which was kind of funny in away. Though should it be any surprise as of now since she was the eldest," Nate Don't be so cruel, were is that sweet lovable little dolly I use to play with" she spoke through her teeth as she removed her arms from around his neck and began to pinch his cheeks, making him do funny faces. When she heard the hiss it was so obvious it was Anna that Bella didn't have to turn around to know it was her. Tilting her head back some using Nathaniel's cheeks as leverage she looked at Anna with a smug look," Good morning Anna and Good morning Ri you guys, sure are pretty today". It was then she heard Lynaire snap..."uh oh..you guys did it now" Bella commented shortly after. She Moved from the group that stood outside of Lyn's door and began to get on her hands and knee's to look under her bed," Lynie Wanie, did the bad side come back again, Its okay will have a tea party before we perform so you'll fill better okay?". Bella looked back at the others with a cheezy grin displayed on her face as she reached for Lyn," Right lets have a tea party before the others wake up!!"

αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Sugary Fatcat

User Image
User Image
Anastasia
User Image

{ Anastasia looked over at the Baby Doll then at the bed in which Lyn laid under in stitches (Get it? It's a punny one) shaking her head slightly she drew in a deep breath and exhaled lightly. "You have got to be kidding me..." her silky voice fell flat. "I don't have time for your little tea parties with you and Raggedy Anne over there, I have work to do." She spat out as she glanced back at Lyn. She did feel sorry for the girl, it seemed as though she was always falling apart, emotionally and physically. If there was one person she actually didn't mind being around it was Lyn, there was something about her that almost captivated her. She was such a beautiful disaster.
Stepping back from the doorway she wanted to watch what Bella was going to do in order to hoax the girl out from under the bed.

((OOC: I'm full of puns, X D)) }

User Image

Ruthless Inquisitor

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Joeseph Malkavious Rex

The Lunatic and Loving it.

User Image

"Joeseph it is time to wake up Joseph the monsters want to eat you and greet you." His mind spoke to him deep within his dream. It was the fact that there was so many voices in his mind it was hard to know which him was telling him to wake oh how he hated the noise oh the noise. "Oh please master make the noise go away. Make my mind tranquil and still as the moon in the sky." Another voice in his mind spoke softly. "You know that will never happen the master gave us to you. So you would never be lonely and more so to make good laughs." Joeseph nodded in his dream before he screamed no it was more than a scream it was a howl from beyond. A soul devouring plea of pure agony as it settled into a deep cackling howl of laughter. screaming himself horse he smiled. The voices were silent. "Ah silence pure silence. "Joeseph smiled and enjoyed the labor of his works the madness had taken its toll and he had exact change ready when he woke. Walking to the mirror he smiled and spoke softly."I'm Mad, you see. Every morning I get up and I say to myself 'Good Morning Mad Joeseph, how are you today?' and every morning I say 'I'm completely mad today thank you." Joeseph laughed at the absurdity of it all and got dressed preparing for the day ahead.

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Bєℓℓα Cσssєtta

ι ∂σи'т тнιик ιт мαттєяѕ

User Image

User Image Bella wrinkled her nose at Anna's comment, it was often she forget her place and her harsh tongue sometimes so there was never any grudges held with Baby," Now Anna you forget it wasn't so long ago when faltered and needed repair, so do not be so quick to curse those who happen to have...often misfortunes" it took a few moments to find the proper word that wouldn't send Lyn's mind relining into the pit of despair any further as she tried to fish the uncooperative girl from under the bed. It wasn't long until she caught hold of her arm and pulled it out though it felt mind boggling light until she realized that she pulled free Lyn's arm that she just got done mending," OH NO...LYN I'M SORRY I DI-" she stopped as the loud screeching of the Lunatic began and literally sent ways of chills down her back. Without hesitation Bella doved in underneath the bed with Lyn,"Ahhhhhhh What a frightening sound!!!"

αи∂ вєfσяє ι fσяgєт
....ι ℓσvє yσυ

Sugary Fatcat

User Image
User Image
Anastasia
User Image

{ Anastasia rolled her eyes as she listened to Bella drone on and on, suddenly the girl disappeared under the bed as well. Joeseph was awake. "Oh goodie!" Anna said with a slight smile as she turned and headed down the hallway away from Lyn's door. Moving down the hallway she came to Joesseph's door, tapping lightly she sood for a seconds awaiting a response. "Hello? Good morning," she said in a calm voice as she listened into the conversations he had with himself and his 'voices'. It didn't bother her though, it intrigued her a little bit. Running her fingers through her hair she tried to touch up her appearance a little bit before Joeseph had a chance to see her. 'I don't see why I even care so much what these people think of me,' she thought as she stepped away from the door. }

User Image

Ruthless Inquisitor

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Joeseph Malkavious Rex

The Lunatic and Loving it.

User Image

"Morning or is it really night for if it is morning somewhere it is night as well? None the less good morrow. But if this is opposite day then it would be bad morrow. Oh my head hurts trying to remember if this is even the real world or the dream world." Smashing his head into his dresser and feeling the world rock around him he was reminded yes he was in the waking world. "I do hope the master wakes soon I do miss master. I have new stories and jokes for master." he smiled and walked to the door "I put the fun in dysfunctional But I do hope your having fun too." Then he thought he should ask this one talking to him. "I'm crazy! Do you like it? Master made me this way I am not mad. Well maybe a little mad but not in the way you would think." Tilting his head to her he looked her up and down pondering how the world she was made and what did master have planned for her. Would there be a performance with this one. He knew he had one soon but how soon. Would master watch would he tell his best jokes? even he did not know. "Don't forget Paranoia is a wonderful state of mind. If you think they are out to get you it means you think you matter. That is why I know I matter because the voices are out to get me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff