Welcome to Gaia! ::

Takashin
Name: Tobias the "Hawk"
Age 18
Weapons: Katana, Pistol.
Desc: He looks similer to Vash ((From Trigun)) He has black stripes in his hair and he wears a long black coat.
Huter or hunted- Hunter
Race: Human/ Unkown..
thjankyou... is any one going to type anything>>> hello a post would be nice
Taking a sip of the ordered drink, she noticed it was sour. 'I can fix that..' Looking around, she draws a small circle on the wood with her figernail. Inside the cicle she drew a complex sign of the mage. Tapping it twice a green glow appeared. As suddenly as it appeared it faded. 'That's much better'

'These are all humans and only sorcerers could have noticed that...'
Tobias dodges the rocket missle from the hunted thug. As the next rocket comes to him he unsheaths his katana slicing the rocket in two. He then brings out his pistol shooting the fugitive in the shoulder knocking the rocket launcher out of his hand. "I am going to get a high price for you.." He picks him up the fugitive and carries him. The snad around him blows highly as the fugitive speaks. "Uh, the wind is getting hard might be a sandstorm." Tobias smirks. "I am used to it.."
(( WHAT THE HELL!! TALK!!))
she gets up from the bar and decides to find soem postters she wants some money and she wants some now
((alright i'm back and i think my computer won't ******** up this time. i'll post in a sec.))
Contented and finished with her drink, Sango stands at the table. Putting a few gold coins down, she looks toward the door. 'Back into the desert... I guess...' She sighs and walks out.

'The wnd is faster now...' She pulls up her hood and walks toward the town line...
She walks into the street the wind is blowinghard so the sand is blowing hard on her. Sand is blowing into her eyes. So she put on her shades and walked down the street. She pulled out one knife and twirled it around
Tobias walks out from the police station after he collected his bounty he heads for the bar. He walks into the "The Grunt" he places down a bag of gold coins on the counter. "Drinks for everyone."
Fuu stood on the edge of the city and desert on the side of the road. Her small figure was barely visible in the sand swirling around her. Her black cloak billowed around her and hid her fox like features, but more importantly it hid her face. Her cold eyes stared out at the city as she began walking forward to find a place to get shelter from the sands.
Making it to the town line, Sango kneels and begins the mage circle in the sand. Quietly, she whispers "Mask, Gloves, Goggles" She taps the circle twice and the items appear with a strong glow.
She hears something in the backgorund and begins to look around... she's confused and doesn't know what to do... so she beng to turn around. She sees something but she doesn't knwo what to do... She doesn't feel like stying outside so she retyurns to "the grunt"
Cheers are in the out as several people tap on the shoulder and rub his head. He sips the achohol that was set infront of him smirking. " I love my job.."
Nafleky
She hears something in the backgorund and begins to look around... she's confused and doesn't know what to do... so she beng to turn around. She sees something but she doesn't knwo what to do... She doesn't feel like stying outside so she retyurns to "the grunt"
Fuu notices an odd person standing confused in the sands. She watches as the girl walks into what appears to be a bar and decides to follow. Holding a fold of her cloak over her face to ward off the sand and recognition, she makes her way silently to the bar. Upon entering she darts her bright eyes around and takes a seat at a solitary table in the darkest corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff