Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Vanessa looked to the half naked man. Her eyebrows raised as he asked her what seemed like a million questions.
"I mean I guess it's a public place. Really like a safe haven for the supernatural." She said. Her tone was depressing. He asked about food. She didn't know too much about the mansion. But she knew where the kitchen was.

"Yes I'll take you to the kitchen." Walking towards the door to the left. She stopped in her tracks when she saw. Thalia and a man covered in tats. She nodded towards them. The female was beautiful but too much like Vanessa for her taste. The skeletal man said someone was probably in the kitchen making food. She looked to the man and almost growled. He smelled of death. She knew qhat he was.. a reaper. Even if it was her time. He wouldn't take hee. She wouldn't let him.

turning back to the new man he talked about paying whomever back. "Well as delightful that sounds as to pay back. I'm sure Boris won't take it." Turning back towards the door she walked into the kitchen. She sat st the counter and motioned towards everything. "Take whatever your heart desires."

She wasn't going to cater to this man. He smelled funny and she had no desire to do anything for anyone. Showing him was enough for her. Leaning forward on the counter she put her hand under her chin. "What are you? I don't recognize your scent."

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
Thalia Vyxen

The wolf looked back toward the closet where the little girl was hidden and wondered if she knew what was going on. Could she tell Thalia about Sebastian? Could she keep Thalia company? She seemed to hate Gen nearly as much as her...Wonder what the story was there. Then the white haired girl looked back to the bed she was just on a few minutes ago. Her plastic bracelets were on the bed, and she went over to tie them on her wrist. Trashy girl eh? Maybe just a little.

She pulled her sleeve back down over the little creation and went back over to the doorway. Sebastian was waving her over but she couldn't get her legs to move. With just his presence, her confidence was shot. He began to approach her-she inherently stiffened and closed her eyes. Sure he was handsome, but he also terrified her. Did she revere his profession? Could she ever be a reaper? Was he like a vet euthanizing an animal? It probably never bothered him that he took their soul. she thought to herself.

"Why does everyone call me puppy?" The girl looked up defiantly, a level of stubbornness in her voice. He grabbed her hand again, her small hand in his, and she shut her mouth again. He leaned in closer to her, mocking her for appearing afraid and she fought the intense urge to kiss him. Did his lips taste as good as she wished? "So what if I am?"

User Image

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Sheng turned his attention to a man who appeared near him. Once again startled, he turned rather quickly to face that man with his strange markings. While it was odd to him, Sheng had been taught not to react badly (as he had when he was much younger) to the different appearance of an individual, so he didn’t bat an eye and really didn’t question it too much in his mind. He smiled at the generosity of the stranger who seemed so welcoming. “Thank you, sir. And madam,” he said towards Vanessa, his golden eyes moving to her again as they went into the kitchen. He was grateful that there was no mention of payback. While it wasn’t his normal desire to be such a cheapskate, he was in a tough position.

After a few moments of standing nearby without a clue, he soon figured out he was on his own as the female vampire looked to him and questioned what he was after mentioning his smell. How odd… “Well, I can’t say I’m used to being sniffed. What a way to make someone feel self-conscious.” he said, looking at her oddly. “I’m a dragon. Big scaly thing that breathes fire—do you have those here?” As he walked to a cupboard and opened one up, completely ignoring the fresh bread for the moment, he began gently rummaging through it, looking at the boxes and spices within it. He brought down several boxes of what looked like yellow hallow lumps on the front in a bowl.

“You seem odd for a human.” Sheng said matter-of-factly. “Most humans don’t go around sniffing other people.” When Sheng turned his attention to the bread finally, he awkwardly stepped towards it before he took several of the buns, taking them back to his pile that he had set on the counter and stuffing one in his rather large mouth, chewing it and eating it within a matter of seconds, as if it was nothing. As much as he needed meat more than anything, these things and whatever else he could find would have to do for the time being. That is if he could figure out how to work whatever was in the box. When he opened it, nothing but dry noodles and bright yellow powder fell out onto the counter, getting all over his scuffed boots and the floor of the kitchen. A vexed look crossed his face and he looked towards Vanessa.

“So are you human?” He said, a sigh of defeat escaping him as he failed to figure out his boxed meal.

X_HomicidalPyscho_X

Harry_Break_Free

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Vanessa stared at the he man as he rummaged through the cupboards. He seemed confused. This guy was odd. She bit her lip as she stood. Folding her arms across her chest. Until he said what he was. Her jaw almost dropped.
He went on to explain what a dragon was.
"Yes yes I know what a dragon is." Vanessa looked at him in disbelief. "I'm not saying there arnt any around here. But you are the first dragon I've ever met." The words leaked from her in at whisper.
This was..... different. She had met someone who seemed to be interesting.
So many thoughts ran threw her head as she watched the man look for food.

He seemed to be having trouble. He was quite amusing until he called her a human. She broke out in a loud laugh. She smelled her shirt. "I am not human and you will do well to remember that. Do not make the mistake again. Those creatures do not compare to us here."

She thought about the human girl Lucy was keeping and she growled. "I'm a vampire.. you know. Dammed creatures. Burn on the sunlight. Drink blood." She said moving to the cupboard. She looked at the noodles. He clearly didn't seem from this time period. He. Was trying ro make himself noodles. But they spills out on the floor. She giggled and walked to the cupboard taking out a box of pasta.

"Where are you from? Because you are clearly not from here." She said. Walking to the fridge she found milk and butter and pulled it out. She pulled a pot from in a cupboard and set it on top of the stove. She mixed the water, milk and butter in the pot and turned on the stove.
"You seem ands though your not used to being dirty." Vanessa grabbed the bottom of her black hair and looked at the ends. She was interested in this guy. He was new to her.
Going back to the fridge she found what seemed to be ribeye. She took it out and held it up. "Raw? Or cooked?" She ands ked smirking.

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image]
Ramona

"That ******** c**t bucket. I''ll color his tattoos in when he's not looking. b*****d." growled Ramona as she forced herself out of the closet once more. She stomped out of the room, but not before stopping to inspect her image in the mirror hanging on the wall. The freckles still danced upon her pale alabaster skin, and her red hair was once more clashing with her somber outfit. With a sneer, Ramona tore down the mirror from its hanging, and stomped on it, giggling as the glass shards exploded into the lush carpet of Boris's guest room. The adult sized vampire might be disappointed with her, but damn that had been fun.

There were others in the house, more than just puppy, Deathy, bitchy, and Lucy. She could sense it. And...was that steak? Blood? Her eyes widened in anticipation of licking up the droplets of spoiled blood off the counter, and she raced towards the kitchen, a vision of ginger lightning flashing past Sebastian and Thalia.

'I don't burn in the sunlight because I'm a vampire, I'll have you know. I burn because I'm ...I'm..." cooed Ramona, trailing on the statement of Vanessa, as the other was preparing a slab of meat for a strange looking man. "I think it's best explained in song." The littlest vampire took a deep breath before jumping onto the kitchen table (much to the surprise of Bahram, who was eyeballing this creature with both loathing, fear, and annoyance) and opened her mouth to sing.

"A couple of Gs, an R and an E, an I and an N! Just six little letters all jumbled together,Have caused damage that we may never mend And it's important that we all respect That if these people should happen to choose To reclaim the word as their own It doesn't meant the rest of you have a right to it's use!

So never under estimate The power that language imparts Sticks and stones may break your bones But words can break hearts A couple of Gs - jeez, unless you've had to live it An R and an E - even I am careful with it An I and an N - and in the end it will only offend Don't want to have to spell it out again...

Yeah!

Only a ginger can call another ginger, ginger! Only a ginger can call another ginger, ginger!
                    So listen to me if you care for your health! You won't call me ginger 'less you're ginger yourself! Only a ginger can call another ginger, ginger!
                    "

Happy with her performance, the eternal child jumped from her stage and perched herself on a stool, crossing her ankles while swinging her legs daintily, "My name' Ramona. What's yours?"

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

She had taken her leave of the devil and was wandering around the house. Presumably, it wasn't Lucy's house, he seemed as much as a guest as she. Perhaps another owned it? Maybe that beligerent idiot who sold her for a chance of being flesh and blood again? Maybe the vile little Vicky-Tabitha, thing? Maybe it belonged to no one. Being back in her original clothes felt freeing, and Gen found herself sauntering down the stairs casually, hopeful and eager for some company outside of the fallen angel, sulking in his bedroom. A child's voice was heard singing near the kitchen, and Gen followed it, and gasped in surprise of the sight before her.

'I swear to God, Ramona, if you come near me again I will cut you. Cut you, chop you up in itty bitty pieces and stake your heart so no one dies because of their want of girl scout cookies." That was Bahram speaking. His voice remained with her after his earlier transgression.

"I get selling someone else's soul for a body, in a weird completely complicated unholy way, but you're threatening a child now?" questioned Genevieve as she stepped into the room. The ginger haired child doubled over in laughter, holding her stomach in glee while Bahram looked as though he wished he were still a specter, capable of vanishing at any moment.

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• The devil didnt try to stop her, his body slid to the side, eyes shut as he pulled the covers over his body, the room was cold to him even with the rumbling fire. He didnt want to be here anymore, this world was turning dull and annoying, far worse than Hell. The place had good things even if it was called to be a dooming world. As he closed his eyes, he shut away all the noises once she was gone from the room, his body wanted to rest, hide down. Why was he getting punished in such a cruel way? Wasnt Liydia's death enough for God to understand that his life would never be again as normal as it was? With the image of the woman he loved in his mind, he had fallen asleep quite quickly.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Vanessa was taken by surprise when a small vampire child stung into the room. She raised an eyebrow and almost laughed and the child sang. A small smile crept up on her face. It was probably the first time anyone here had actually seen her smile.

She was and adorable killing machine. Vampire children were the greatest. Turning back to the raw steak she threw it into a pan. It sizzles and and he she turned back to the child.

Ramona was her name. "How old are you child?" She asked. Branham scolded her telling her not to touch him or he would cut her. She giggled. He couldn't do anything to her. Vanessa went back to the stove and finished up the cooking noodles. The steak was cooking nicely and and hehe finished ir. Assuming that the dragon man would mind iy being a little raw.
Finding a plate she scooped the food onto it and set it down in front on him.

A voice pierced her ears she cooped she spun around, looking gen straight in the face. She growled slightly but put her focus back on the child.

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image]
Ramona

"Child? CHILD?! I'm not a child. I'm an eternal prepubescent terror. I'm your worst nightmare! I'm a terrifying and imposing figure! Oh, and I'm older than you by a long shot, child." Ramona said simply, her gaze broken off Bahram as it rested on Vanessa. This game was getting boring. Ramona brought back out the gnawed finger bone and plopped it quite unceremoniously in her mouth, sucking and chewing on the remaining cartilage.

"[Scram, Ramona. I don't feel like having to eat extra garlic tonight." growled Bahram, as the man bit into another one of Boris's rolls. They looked boring, and full of dense carbs. Disgusting. Not the carbs, just the lack of pulsating blood in them. "Aww, what'samatter Bahram? Scared to think you might find me sitting on your face in the middle of the night?"

The blonde woman looked as though her eyes were about to explode out of her head. Ramona giggled, evidently, it was improper to have a supposedly 7 year old girl talk dirty. The vampiress grinned, exposing two dainty elongated canines, before pursing her lips back together over the finger bone, still planted firmly in her mouth.

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

He raised an eyebrow as Vanessa mentioned that she was a vampire and that she despised humans. In truth, so did he, but only in his realm—and for many different reasons. “I’ll have it cooked,” he said, and he watched her as she cooked the big slab of meat.

Sheng found himself in a strange position at the sudden bustle of activity around him. Bahram was cursing at the red-headed child and making threats, and the “child” was eccentric and as foul mouthed as they came. Really the dragon prince had no idea how to react to the situation, but he knew he felt very out of place. As his food was served up to him, he thanked Vanessa with a nod. He would remember her kindness to him and since he had observed carefully, he would know what to do the next time he needed food.

He watched the scene silently but moved around the kitchen opening drawers and cabinets as he looked for silverware. When he found it, he returned to his food and began eating relentlessly, shoveling the food into his mouth. Being shirtless he was beginning to feel somewhat exposed, but no one seemed to care except for him. If he didn’t find a shirt soon he would go around and take one from someone, as his situation was getting ridiculous. “So uh, you’re a vampire too?” He asked Ramona as he looked towards her as he took several large bites of his meal. Very quickly he had less than half of everything that had been cooked for him devoured.

“I’ve read about you blood suckers—you guys come in a bunch of different varieties? Maybe just in my world. I’ve never met anyone or anything else except for humans, however.” With every thought of his home, he felt a great need to find a way back as soon as possible. He needed someone with a great magic ability that was capable of opening portals between worlds. It was a lost knowledge to most of his kind since they had lost their favor with the gods centuries ago. A distressed look crossed his face as he thought about it and how he was so helpless. Hopefully that wouldn't be for much longer, even though he had just encountered these people.

“Does anyone know anyone who can open portals between worlds?” He asked openly

Quote:

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
A laugh escaped the Vampire lips as she listened to Bahram and Ramona go back and forth. They were amusing. The dragon man nodded at her as she set the food infront of him. She nodded back. She looked back to the child. " I like your attitude." She said smiling. She looked the small vampire up and down, looking at her teeth. The looked so cute. Small an so child like.
The dragon spoke of vampires from his relam? " Your not from this plane?" She asked confused. " How did you get here?" Vanessa straightened up and looked at him. Then he asked a question she thought she would never here. " I dont know anyone personally but im sure someone in this house could do something for you." She said. Knowing the people in the house someone may have been able to do it. Lucy? maybe. Did he have that kind of power?

User Image
Vanessa Killage

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

》A D O R A ¤ D H A M P H I R

----------♡♥♡----------
The chilly, damp air danced across the treeline as it graciously whipped Adora's hair out from under the hood of her cloak sending chills down her fragile body. She made her way through the forest as her boots clicked on a path that seemed to lead no where. Body aches pulsed through her body almost as if she had been traveling for eternity, her weakness was questionable but to her surprise she managed to stumble across the courtyard of a very large but also very desolate mansion. "I wonder if anyone's been here for ages, by the looks of it probably not very likely. " Adora mumbled to herself as she adjusted the bags hanging across her back while managing to tuck a small black book with what appears to be ancient scriptures burnt into it's leather binding, into her front pocket.

Adora made her way through the courtyard and up to the front doors. Her dainty little hands knocked twice with no reply or greetings from the darkness that drew her in. Click clack echoed through the front doors as she shut them behind her. "Hello! Is anyone home?" She waited for a response and received nothing. Adora sat her belongings on the floor beside a couch and closed her eyes hoping that she could maintain a peaceful rest for more than a single dawn.
----------♡♥♡---------

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image]
Ramona

Ramona watched the new guy eat very intently, ignoring the chastising that Bahram was recieving from Genevieve. Apparently, the woman was afrronted that Bahram would have the audacity to scold her the way he had. Well, it was more of a threat, a life threatening threat, but what else was knew from that pea brained idiot? Ramona nodded her head enthusiastically and grinned, "I am, I am! I swear to me, I am! And you're right. We're very different kinds. Some prey on women and only eat once--okay, FINE. I won't make that joke. Happy?" Ramona shot a glare at Genevieve, disgusted that the Christian goody-two shoes would DARE try and correct her behavior. Loki hadn't struck her down, so what good was Ms. Pea Brain do?

Ramona batted her eyelashes at Vanessa and stuck out her lower lip, mimicking that of a child wanting a sweet. "Of course you don't know anyone personally. You're young, and impressionable, and stomping around in those damn boots of yours that you scare all my demon friends away. Maybe if you tip toe, you'll find someone with that power!" She giggled and jumped down from her seat, grabbing Vanessa's hand and tugging on it expectantly

"I heard a voice. It was scary. It sounded desperate and tired, and I'm hungry. Won't you bring me back something to eat? My tummy is rumbly." She growled, the menace behind her voice not being lost on the older woman.

"See? She's a ******** she-devil. Listen, Mary-"

"Genevieve."

"Whatever. She needs a stake in the heart. Just one quick push, and I'll leave her alone. I swear"

Ramona threw back her head and scowled, "[******** touch me again, you ***** pervert, and I'll make sure there's a piece of your entrails in every ******** county in this place. Not even your ex boyfriend will recognize your d**k by the time I'm done with you."

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image

• The kitchen quickly started to pile up with people, some he knew, some he didn't. It wasn't something unusual, just that he was at the point to enjoy what he had made and watched people pass without a care. As he shook his head, he adjusted his hair, they had enough to eat and the new ones seemed to accommodate quick to the life here. "Make yourselves at home i guess..." he said as he wiped his hands on a towel before he placed a hand on Bahram's shoulder. "Keep an eye on them." he whispered as he headed for the door, there was one sensation he could feel, it wasn't the silence or the old creaking windows letting the cold inside, but the tension and pressure of anger and frustration. But the scent of death covered everything into a faint ready state.

He had gone past the hallway up the stairs, looking towards the bedroom door as he eyed it with a frown. Lucifer was upset and it was not helping much. As he walked up to the attic, he flopped onto an old dusty chair as the small round window let the moonlight inside. He closed his eyes lightly, dazed by the warmth inside the old attic. Maybe this home had more to it, plenty of supernaturals were flooding the night and less humans as he would need.

Mythical Star

User Image

Tonight was suppose to be a good night. Lilly had been directed to this forest for some particular plants and herbs. She had found them, thankfully, but somehow managed to get lost and couldn't seem to get her bearings. The moon was also unnerving, she didn't remember tonight being a hunters night. That never boded will.
The witch could feel something in the forest and it felt as though it was pulling her toward. For at least an hour she resisted, trying to walk away but it seemed the forest was endless. Maybe the only way out was in. For the umpteenth time she pulled up the shoulders of the thin sweater, which was a size to big. It was meant to fall off her shoulders but it was cold and the thin straps of her cami and bra did nothing to keep her warm.
Lilly began to walk towards whatever she was feeling. She found her destination within minutes: A large house. In the middle of the woods. No, that wasn't odd in the slightest. Her gray eyes scanned the house, wondering what in the world was here and if it was friendly. Slow, heavy footsteps found their way to the door, but her slender hand stopped short of knocking. Instead, they lifted the light weight skirt to check that both the knives in her thigh holster were in place. She also checked for the one in her combat boats. it was then she noticed a rip in her leggings and a bit of blood. Must have been from when she tripped a while back.
Just in case, she pulled the knife from her boot and tucked it into her wrist holster, hidden underneath the oversized sweater .
I look harmless enough, right? she thought to herself before finally knocked, three slow knocks.
But she thought better of waiting, she could hear rustling behind her, and wolves howling. Quickly Lilly pushed open the door and slipped inside.
"Um..Hello?" She called softly, using her magic to from a shield around her, incase whatever she was sensing wasn't very nice. Whatever it was, was so much stronger in here. Maybe this was a bad idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff