╚══════════════╝

A Circus Role Play

Owner :: Angel Bunny Aya
            [Co-Owners :: SarahHuchiga, Flinch4me
            Inspiration :: just felt like a circus, and Circe Du Freak
            Literacy :: Semi-Lit to Adv-Lit
            Links :: OOC thread, Profile Thread, Council Thread
            Theme Song :: Home By: Phil Phillips

information〗〖Story〗〖Rules〗〖Character Slots 〗〖Skeleton〗〖weather〗〖announcements〗〖Black and White List 〗〖Summery〗〖Reserves〗〖Opening〗

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Story

A long, long time ago, probably around the sixteenth century, deep within the forest of southern France, there sits a Circus. A large Circus, one of the biggest France had ever seen, just hiding away in the woods. Throughout the week the people of the Circus would go about normal lives; working, cleaning, eating, learning, and training, but then on Friday *poof* they’re gone! Where did they go, you might ask? Well, they just teleported their entire Circus to a different week, of a different, month, of a different year, in an entirely different place. To put on their show for people of different times, in different places all over the world, accepting anyone wanting to get away from their normal lives. Freaks, Outcasts, different abilities, whether they be abnormal or super powered, anyone is accepted. The only catch, is that you have to sign your life away. You will sign a contract, which states you will live the rest of your life in the circus, and that you will never be able to return to your normal life.
        However! It also states that you can actually return to your normal life, but because the secrets of the circus needs to stay in the circus. Your memories and experiences here in the circus will be erased. But no one has been willing to leave in the entire time the circus has been open.

The Circus has five different sectors: The Rides, The Concession Stands, The Circus, The Adult Circus, and the Residence. Each sector is looked over by a different member of the Council, with the leader being the Ring Master, and the Transporter.
          The Rides :: The rides reside within the northern part of the circus just past the concession stands. You can find a Mary-go-round, a Ferris wheel, roller coasters, and much more. All of these rides are run by the “Carnie Riders” and everything is overlooked by the “Rider.”
          The Concession stands :: The Concession stands form a path to the other parts of the circus and also block off the area where the homes of the carnies reside. Within the Concession stands you find food from all around the world, your average carnival food, and also side shows such as psychics, palm readers, tattoo stands, henna stands, and for small children, face painting stands. All of these things are handled by the “Consie-Carnies,” and everything in this area is looked over by the “Consessa”
          The Circus :: The Circus is in the Eastern sector of the grounds, and holds all the major acts, and small performances by strange creatures, and animals. All the people in the Circus are called “Circa-Carnies” and train the most for their acts to be perfect. The announcer and overseer of the Circus is the Ring Master, who has control over the order of the acts, and also allowing new acts.
          The Adult Circus :: The Adult Circus is located in a smaller tent behind the main Circus tent. To get there, you must get past the ticket master who stands next to the entrance to the main Circus, and then directs you down a path that takes you to the smaller Circus tent. The Adult Circus is only opened after hours, and it’s only for people of ages 18 or older. The performances of this circus would frighten younger people, and probably cause nightmares. Which is why you must get past the ticket master to get there. The performers of the Adult Circus are called “Night Carnies” and the “Night Ringer” is the one responsible for making the adult circus run smoothly.
          The Residence :: This area is blocked off from the rest of the circus in the southern side of the circus grounds. It is where all the carnie’s homes are, some are houses that hold multiple people, and some are barn-like homes that hold the animals of the circus. Some smaller animals are aloud within the homes, but only one animal per person, and so the rest, or larger animals, are kept in the barn, which some describe as more comfortable then the homes, and some can end up finding people asleep in the barn.
          Transporter :: The transporter’s Job is to go to a place the circus is meant to be, prep the land which it is supposed to go, set up flyers for the circus around the town the circus is going to, then transport the entire circus grounds to the area in which they had been prepping.

information〗〖Story〗〖Rules〗〖Character Slots 〗〖Skeleton〗〖weather〗〖announcements〗〖Summery〗〖Reserves〗〖Opening〗

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Rules

Basics ::
        Like the title of this says fallow the basic rules of Gaia. I don’t want to see any harassing of anyone, no discriminating against other users or against their characters. If we have accepted their character then it means they were good enough to be put into this role play.
        Fallow the basic Terms and Service of Gaia, and of the forums. If you have been on Gaia long enough you should know this by now and we shouldn’t have to remind you, but I feel I should put this in the rules anyways. Also, be sure to Time skip anything that starts to get hot and steamy, it’s another thing that has been exhausted by role play rules, so it should be obvious, but once again, I feel I should put it into words anyways. Seeing as how we will be a group, and consider everyone as family, I feel like no one should be getting hot and steamy… but you really never know. Plus Circus shows are known to have sexual partners within the circus.
        Do not auto hit. Do not control another person’s character without the owner’s permission. Even if you are a psychic, that does not mean there’s no possible escape. Now if the person understands there is no possible escape and goes along, then that is one thing, but allow some wiggle room in the post in case there is. [Note: A way to do this is to state what your intentions are instead of saying that is what you are actually doing].
        Though there shouldn’t be much fighting since this is a Circus RP and not a fighting one, but families fight, so you never know.
        Characters ::
        The role play will not open until all the council members are taken.
        But otherwise you are free to take any position that's not already taken, throughout the entire Circus/Carnival. The only acception are the Carnies for the rides, obviously there's going to be shifts, and you can either run just one ride in shifts, or you can be one who runs multiple rides in shifts.
        Literacy ::
        You must understand the basic rules and knowledge of grammar and spelling. Use a spell checker please, I’m sure it will help. But otherwise as long as you know the basics, I’m not strict on grammar.
        I require at least two paragraphs but try not to type too much if you’re a slow typer, because I don't want the role play to be slow paced. Be sure, that if you are talking to someone, that you not only respond but you also continue the conversation. We are not mind readers.
        The only long posts I want to see, are posts from the circus performers, and only during their act.
        Where to Post ::
        Reserves will be posted in the OOCs and I will inform you there by quote if it is accepted or not
        When your Reserves are accepted, I want you all to post your profiles in a separate thread, it can be in your own DNP thread, or test thread, or whatever, then send a link to it in the OOC and I will quote you if it’s accepted, but I will PM you if it’s not.
        Once a Profile is accepted, then post the profile in the “Profile thread”
        When the role play is open, if you have had your reserves and profile accepted. Then you can post in the role play.
        However you are welcome to join everyone in the OOC even if your reserve hasn’t been accepted yet.
        Warning:: You have one week to complete your profile or I will have to take down your reserve. If you need more time, please let me know, but if you don’t, I will take it down.
        Cursing ::
        Cursing is fine, but make sure it's age appropriate, I don't want children cursing, and I don't want people cursing a lot in one post. But! Your character is the only allowed to curse, within the “quotes” but everywhere else, you are not allowed to curse within your post.
        If you want to curse in the OOCs, I really don’t care. Just be sure to fallow the rest of the cursing rules. And do not offend anyone with your cursing.
        Profiles ::
        First off make sure on the reserves you take out the ( and anything between them). When making the profile be sure you use your 3 colors. do not leave any () and erase the ALL CAPS words as well If you have any questions on anything, pm me. As for pictures, please use anime pictures... though for pets i'll accept any kind of picture.
        don't touch the format of my profile skeleton, though you can tamper with the reserves if you'd like.
        Posting ::
        make sure your posts are prettied up, with a picture, and your character's name standing out where we will notice it, if you want to add more to it, that's fine too, but be sure not to clutter your posts with so much we don't know where your actual post is
        I want this to last as long as it can, and please plan on helping me make this Role Play last :3 so even if your character doesn't like someone else's character, we all need to be friends, cuz that's when we get our creative juices flowing! Collaborating together!

Costumers :: for a short time, while the circus is open i will accept walk ins as costumers, your post must contain a picture of your character, and their name, you must fallow all our rules, and you must not be mean to any of our characters. you can come and go as you like, but also pay attention to what year it is, and where the circus is.
        I will make an announcement for each time we move the circus, so you know where and when the circus is.
        No fornicating, no hitting, no bulling, and no stealing. I have eyes all over the place, so i know what your doing, and will kick you out if i catch you doing any of these things

information〗〖Story〗〖Rules〗〖Character Slots 〗〖Skeleton〗〖weather〗〖announcements〗〖Summery〗〖Reserves〗〖Opening〗

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Characters

The Rides

User ImageUser Image
Council :: The Rider
Username :: Lovely Lady Cyanide
Name :: Sebastian Azerad
Job :: makes sure the rides are in working order and runs them

User ImageUser Image
Username ::
Name ::
Job ::

User ImageUser Image

Concession Stands

User ImageUser Image
Council :: Conssessa
Username :: Sarah_Huchiga
Name :: Mariana Isabelle Dokuyami
Stage Name:: White Fire Moon
Gender :: Female Has Fox ears and her animal markings on her body
Job :: Watches over the concession stands

User ImageUser Image
Username :: Lovely Lady Cyanide
Name :: Brigid Fae Renehan
Job :: Tattoo Artist

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

The Circus

User ImageUser Image
Council :: Ring Master
Username ::Angel Bunny Aya
Name :: Bree O'hagan
Stage Name :: Ayame
Job :: Ring leader/Announcer

User ImageUser Image
Council :: Transporter
Username :: Flinch4me
Name :: Melinoe (Mel) Sophorina
Stage Name::The Time Turner
Job :: In her act she often times opening portals to another time. Going into one time and out through another. These are often in acrobatic tricks. She even scares people by falling through her portals.

User ImageUser Image
Username :: mewuzumaki
Name :: Kiara Uzumaki
Stage Name:: The Feline Tamer
Job :: Animal Acts

User ImageUser Image
Username :: Mistah_Myxay
Name :: Moriarty Asakari
Stage Name:: The Windrunner
Job :: An expert marksman with just about anything, Moriarty performs for the regular circus when he is not running errands for someone.

User ImageUser Image
Username :: kiba of the fang1127
Name :: Amara Stahli
Stage Name:: Infinity
Job :: Extreme contortionist, dancer

User ImageUser Image
Username :: Onyx_Perl
Name :: Lucien Creed
Stage Name:: The Great Illusion
Job :: Creates impossible and magical illusions. Mind tricks anyone?

The Adult Circus

User ImageUser Image
Council :: Night Ringer
Username :: Majestic Sugar
Name :: Noyoto Subatchi
Stage Name:: Cyclone
Job :: Ring Leader/Announcer

User ImageUser Image Username :: Stray Cougar
Name :: Grax Knife
Stage Name:: Grax the Pincushion
Job :: Grax juggles knives in the Adult Circus while his carrion crow flies above him, dodging his blades. When the act is over, he lets the blades fall and stab into him.

User ImageUser Image
Username :: xXGenetic UndergroundXx
Name :: Anya Rosewater
Stage Name::Snake Bite
Job :: Contortionist and various acts with different kind of snakes

User ImageUser Image
Stage Name ::

The Cast and Crew

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

information〗〖Story〗〖Rules〗〖Character Slots 〗〖Skeleton〗〖weather〗〖announcements〗〖Black and White List 〗〖Summery〗〖Reserves〗〖Opening〗

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Characters

Reserves

[imgleft]100x150[/imgleft][imgleft]100x150[/imgleft]
[b]Council :: [/b] (if your not part of the council erase this line)
[b]Username ::[/b] (your gaia name)
[b]Name ::[/b] (your character's first and last name)
[b]Stage Name::[/b] (your character's stage name, if your character's not in either of the circus' erase this line)
[b]Gender ::[/b] (male, female) (if your part animal, put that here)
[b]Age ::[/b] (on a human scale)
[b]Job ::[/b] (for crewmen, put what you do, for people who perform for others, put your act here)
[align=center][color=color1]▊[/color] [color=color2]▊[/color] [color=color3]▊[/color][/align]

Skeleton

[align=center][img]direct link (can be centered or aligned to the side)[/img][/align]

[align=center][b][color=color3]↘[/color][/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b][color=color3]↙[/color][/b]

[color=color1] (Stage Name/characters name) [/color]

[b][color=color3]↗[/color][/b] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b][color=color3]↖[/color][/b] [/align]

[list][size=16][color=color2][u][color=black] This is who I [color=color1] Am [/color][/color][color=white]x x x x x x x x x x x[/color][/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][size=12][color=color1][b]Name[/b][/color]
FULL NAME HERE

[color=color1][b]As Known As[/b][/color]
NICK-NAMES/STAGE NAMES HERE

[color=color1][b]Age[/b][/color]
AGE HERE

[color=color1][b]Gender[/b][/color]
GENDER HERE

[color=color1][b]Height[/b][/color]
HEIGHT HERE (feet' inches'')

[color=color1][b]Sexuality[/b][/color]
SEXUALITY HERE (gay, strait Bi)

[color=color1][b]Job[/b][/color]
YOUR JOB HERE/YOUR PERFORMANCE HERE (if you are part animal, don't forget to put that here too)

[color=color1][b]Council[/b][/color]
COUNCIL TITLE HERE(if your not in the council erase this)

[size=18][u][color=white] x x x x x x [/color][color=color2] About [color=black]【[/color][color=color1] Me..[/color][color=black]】[/color][/u] [/color][/size]

[color=color3][b] Appearance. [/b][/color] DESCRIBE APPEARANCE HERE.

[color=color3][b] Personality. [/b][/color] DESCRIBE PERSONALITY HERE.

[/list]
[size=18][u][color=white] x x x x [/color][color=color2] I love this[color=black]【[/color][color=color3] Stuff..[/color][color=black]】[/color][/u] [/color][/size]

[list]LIKES HERE (list)[/list]

[size=18][u][color=white] x x x x [/color][color=color1] Get it [color=black]【[/color][color=color2] Away!..[/color][color=black]】[/color][/u] [/color][/size]

[list]DISLIKES HERE (list)[/list]

[/list]
[size=16][color=color2][u][color=black] Its like it was just [color=color1] Y e s t e r d a y[/color][/color][color=white]x x x x x x x x x x x[/color][/u][/color][/size][size=12]

[color=color3][b]Past.[/b][/color] PAST HERE ( a brief description, perhaps a paragraph or 2 of where you came from.)

[size=18][u][color=white] x x x x x x [/color][color=color2] Eventually you'll [color=black]【[/color][color=color1] find out..[/color][color=black]】[/color][/u] [/color][/size]
[list][size=12]
[color=color3][b]Additional information.[/b][/color]

[color=color1][b]Birthday[/b][/color]
MONTH DAY, (ex:: September 4)

[color=color1][b]Theme song[/b][/color]
A SONG THAT FITS YOUR CHARACTER IN URL FORMAT HERE

[color=color1][b]Pets[/b][/color]
PETS GO HERE

[color=color1][b]Markings[/b][/color]
TATOOS, SCARS, AND BIRTHMARKS HERE

[color=color1][b]Living Arrangements[/b][/color]
WHERE YOU LIVE GOES HERE (ex: in a trailer if your more popular, or a council member, or a tent, or you could even sleep with the animals if that's what you like)

[color=color1][b]Extras[/b][/color]
ANYTHING ELSE GOES HERE

[/size][/list]

[size=15][u][color=white] x x x x x x [/color][color=color2] I am a [color=black]【[/color][color=color1](Carny/Freak)[/color][color=black]】[/color][/u] [/color][/size]

USERNAME HERE
ANY NICK NAME OPTIONS HERE

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Weather/Schedule

Weather

Month
January February March April May June July August September October November December

Day of the Week
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Time of the day
Early morning, morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening, night, midnight

Temperature
Below freezing, freezing, cold, chilly, room temp, warm, hot, baking, burning

Weather
Clear sky, partly cloudy, cloudy, sprinkling, raining, storming, snowing, blizzard, tornado

Wind speed
Calm, slightly windy, windy, really windy, overly windy

Schedule

Carnival/Concession Stands
9am - 7pm
(food and drink services stay open until the park closes)
Carnival
7pm - 10pm
Adult Circus
10pm - Midnight
(at midnight everything is shut down)

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Announcements

7/9/13 Role play probably wont be open until the 10th, maybe the 11th

7/14/13 i need a rider council member, and a carny for that part of the circus before we can begin

7/16/13 The role play is open! It's Monday morning, and it's time to clean up!

(Date) Announcement

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Black/White list

White List
-Thanks sarah with out your post, the rest wouldn't have fallowed biggrin
-Thank you everyone else! For giving me encouragement

Black List
-
-

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

Summery

(Date) Summery

(Date) Summery

(Date) Summery

(Date) Summery

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

RESERVERD

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

RESERVERD

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

RESERVERD

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

RESERVERD

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔══════════════╗
The Dark Forest
╚══════════════╝

RESERVERD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff