Welcome to Gaia! ::

Temra looked at the scene before her. She was in the middle of a forest, on edge of a clearing. IN the clearing were two of her best friends. They both had their swords pointed at each other, ready to fight. It was stupid really, the reason why they were fighting, or what Temra thought the reason was. They had never told her exactly why they had suddenly become rivals, but from what she could figure out, it was because of some girl who wasn't even that good looking.

Biting her bottom lip, she wondered if she should do something. They did not know that she had followed them and if they found out, they would freak. They would treat her like she was a little girl and send her home, even though she was 18 and only four years younger than them. But then again, she had known them both all of her life so it made sense that they would see her as a child.

Suddenly, a flash of lighting flashed across the scky. Temra groaned. 'Great,' She thought to herself. She hoped that they would finish this before the storm came. She hoped that they would finish right there and then without fighting. 'Guys are so annoying sometimes...' She thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Plot
The Dark Angel is an artifact from the time of the gods. It is said that it will make whoever touches it (And if they say the right words) a god. Most people would kill for it. There have even been wars fought over it, but with time, it became lost in legend, never to be found again... Until now... The Dark Angel has been found and it is causing havok to people that have something to do with it, like turning best friends into rivals...

Rules
1. No God modding
2. Proper Grammar and Spelling
3. No Invincible characters
4. 4 sentences every post.
5. Kepp OOCs to a minimim.
6. if you have any questions, please PM me, do not ask them in here.
7. Have fun!

Anyway, if you have any questions, please PM me and do not ask them in here.

Also, this is a fantasy/Modern setting and you do not need to fill out a form to join.

Also, if you want to be one of the two that are fighting, please PM me with a smaple of you playing as that character.
[Bump again... please join.]
*Pilica was always a quiet girl, no one knew why, even her parents. As for Pilica herself, she always thought that sha would serve some greater purpos. One tended to believe so, just by looking into her eyes. They were grey, and full of unspoken thoughts, and the way her orange hair flowed without wind, it all led you to believe that either something wonderful would happen to her one day, or she was just to perfect to live.
Temra watched the two. They started to talk, but before she could hear what they were saying, a huge crack of thunder echoed through the forest. The storm was going to start soon. She could feel it. SHe hoped that she was wrong, but she was never wrong. 'I really should do something,' She thought to herself. She knew that if no one stopped them now, they would probably end up killing each other and that was something she really did not want.

[Sure, it is ok ^^]
TemraValentine
Temra watched the two. They started to talk, but before she could hear what they were saying, a huge crack of thunder echoed through the forest. The storm was going to start soon. She could feel it. SHe hoped that she was wrong, but she was never wrong. 'I really should do something,' She thought to herself. She knew that if no one stopped them now, they would probably end up killing each other and that was something she really did not want.

[Sure, it is ok ^^]

He jumps at the lighting was it cracked through the thicking air. After recovering a little, though his hair was still on end, he jumped down behind Temra.

"Excuse me...? Miss? Don't you think they should wrap it up now?" his voice sounded deep and might have startled her for he made no noise before that.
*Pilica looked at the sky, seeing as it was going to rain soon, decided to take a shortcut through the forest, as it might also offer some protectin from the rain when it started. She jogged through it, but stopped when she came to a clearing, and saw two people fighting, and others near her on the edges as well.*
Temra jumped when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. Turning around, she found herself looking at a boy. Looking at him for a while, just staring, she quickly recovered from her shock and shook her head. She then looked to the two men who were fighting. "Probably," She replied to the boy. "But they will not stop just becauase of a little storm... They will not stop until they have killed each other..."
TemraValentine
Temra jumped when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. Turning around, she found herself looking at a boy. Looking at him for a while, just staring, she quickly recovered from her shock and shook her head. She then looked to the two men who were fighting. "Probably," She replied to the boy. "But they will not stop just becauase of a little storm... They will not stop until they have killed each other..."

He smirked, "Well, which would you rather have win?"

The boy looked past her to the fight. His eyes focused watching with a small sigh. The boy started to cross his arms over his chest, but another roll of thunder came and he jumped again, wincing down as the rain started up.

"Great."
"I do not want any to win... they are both my friends," She replied as she watched them. Licking her lips, she then bit them, trying to think of something to do. She knew that she wouldn't be able to convince them to stop. She had tried it before and it hadn't worked. But that was the only thing she could think of doing. 'Dammit,' She thought.
He looks intently past her to the two fighting.

The boy sighed, "I'd just get myself hurt... if I tried to help any... Oh! How rude of me... My name Koryu."

Koryu looked up at the rain and pulled his wings over his head to keep out the rain.
Pilica, always having been a kind hearted person and a worry wart, could not stand to see two people fighting( forgive me if this is godmodding) rushed out to try to stop them, especially since it was about to rain.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff