Reserved
Open

Beloved Friend

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

When a curse is put on someone or something you can often find a way to break it. Not every curse is that way some you have to live with for your whole life.

Story

Legend says it that there is a magical island that can not be found if you are looking for it. There is a goddess that watches over the island protecting it's purity and magic. Long ago two demons came to the world in search of power. The demons were chased from town to town village to village tell they reached the water edge. Swimming not really certain if they would ever find land. When they found an island were they worked on regaining there strength to try there search again, but the longer the demons stayed the more powerful they became.The goddess used her powers to encase the demons in ice so that they could not escape. In the process the goddess used all her energy and life to encase them. The island put all of it's magic into the goddess, but the powers changed the goddess into a human girl with magical powers.

Years latter the girl has grown into a woman and tries to protect the island. Off shore a couple get caught in a storm as they are crossing the water in there small boat. The boat over turns on them they wash up on the island the witch feeling that she is not the only one on the island goes out to meet the couple. The witch tells the two that they can stay on the island as long as it is just them and they try to get off the island as soon as they can. The couple agree to the witches terms. The wife had not shared with her husband that she was that she was pregnant tell she was on the verge of giving birth. After the child was born the witch showed up to the couple. They had broken there promise. She took the child from them cursing them but the curse ended up affecting the whole island. The curse tore the lovers apart taking there memories and putting new ones in there place. The curse frees the demons from there ice grave, but cures them to be attached to a human. The witch to the child away from the island cause the child would not age on the island. She put the child in a orphan.

Will the curse ever be broken? What will the demons do to try to escape there entrapment to a human? What could change if the family that was the reason for the Island to forever cursed where to some how rejoin? Where is the witch? Is there an end to this curse or will it stay? Will the child eventually make it back to the island? Lets see what happens.

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The Island
Reserved
Reserved
Open

Beloved Friend

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Rules

1. All Gaia TOS apply
        2. No cybering, no one wants to read that. It just makes those who aren't involved, feel pretty uncomfortable.
        3. No godmodding, we’re all human here; no invincibility
        4. Keep it PG 17
        5. Romance is more or less required, but like I mentioned earlier, don't get crazy
        6. No killing someone. You can fight, hit, stab, shoot, whatever just don’t kill them. Even if they are inactive and give us their permission. Because we might be able to find someone else to take over their character so they can keep interacting with others. But not if they're dead.
        7. Don’t cuss every other word, once or twice in a post gets your point across much better than seven will.
        8. PM profile with the title “Cursed”.
        9. There will be an OOC page so be sure to subscribe to that for OOC chatting.
        10. Please post at least three to four times a week. I know we’re all busy but a post takes like ten-twenty minutes to make at most; it isn’t too hard.
        11. This is semi lit so at least 1-2 paragraphs a post please [although is more than welcome], no text talk, and spell words to the best of your ability; if we understand it, it’s good.
        12. You are allowed to have as many character as you can control. I don't want you to have 10 characters if you can't handle it. If you can, go for it.
        13. I reserve the right to add/delete rules as I see fit.
        14. Character picture must be anime.
        15. Speaking of possible arguments in this RP, this is my policy: I'm not your mother and I would greatly prefer it if you took care of it yourselves. However, I know that might not always happen so if two people can't get along, I will have to vote on the side of whoever either A) is right [if it isn't merely a matter of opinion], B) has been part of the RP longer or C) has been more active in the RP.

Table of Contents
        Intro
        Story
        Rules
        Characters
        Skeletons
        Links
        The Island
        Reserved
        Reserved
        Open

Beloved Friend

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Characters:

Mother:
Snow Sheila
Father

Child:
Seraphina Belle
Demon
(1)
(2)
Witch:
Rota of darkness
Other:
Females:
* The Raven Rose
Males:

Alive

Dead list

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The Island
Reserved
Reserved
Open

Beloved Friend

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Skeleton

[align=center][img]IMGURLHERE.[/img][/align]
[align=center][u][size=24][color=postingcolor1]♪[/color] [color=postingcolor2]♬[/color] [color=postingcolor1]♪[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color][/u][/size][/align]

[size=18][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1]●[/color] [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1][u]On the Records[/u][/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Age:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor1]Gender:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Power:[/color][/b][size=9] TYPE HERE[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1]●[/color] [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1][u]What Sets me Apart[/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Your curse[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9] TYPE HERE. AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Personality[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9] TYPE HERE. AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor2]Likes and dislikes[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9]TYPE HERE. AT LEAST THREE FOR EACH[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1]●[/color] [color=postingcolor2]●[/color] [color=postingcolor1][u]Story of My Life[/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list] [color=postingcolor2][size=9]BIO. AT LEAST 3-4 SENTENCES[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list] [b][color=postingcolor1]My conscience [/color][/b][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=9]USERNAME[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The Island
Reserved
Reserved
Open

Beloved Friend

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Link

User Image

User Image

OOC XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Profiles

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Skeletons
Links
The Island
Reserved
Reserved
Open

Beloved Friend

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Island
User Image

Time

Morning | Day | Afternoon | Night | Midnight

Weather

Sunny(Hot) | Clear | Cloudy | Rain | Thunderstorm

Phases of the Moon
User Image
New Moon | Waxing Crescent | First Quarter | Waxing Gibbous | Full Moon | Waning Gibbous | Third Quarter | Waning Crescent
(Three days remaining for this phase)

Locations

The Village

The Shore

The Field

The Forest

Lake/Waterfall Cave

(Will add more as I see them)

Table of Contents
Intro
Story
Rules