Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerful Enchantress

The rp is officially open!

Powerful Enchantress

User Image___________________________________________

| R E NX X A N G E L L EX X S K Y E |

| Location | Park
| (O)ut(O)f(C)andy | Welcome~!

A swift breeze blew her tan hair in her eyes. With her free hand she absently brushed it back, the other holding pink wildflowers found at the shrub nearby. Squatting at the base of a tree she picked a beautiful blue to go with the pink. A smile stole across her cheeks as she gazed fondly at her catch. Blue and pink go nice together, Ren Skye thought as she stood to scavenge some more.
A call brought her up short. It was her father, some distance away. He was sitting against a tree, letting it's sheltering boughs cast shade across his body. Ren knew why he was calling. He had told her not to wonder off too far, and she had done just that. Ren gave a quick look for flowers before turning, and running back across the park lawn to her father.

"Look, Papa, aren't they pretty?" Asked Ren, holding out the flowers for her father to see. Dark eyes took in the flowers with a soft, if unconscious, scrutiny. A smile of perfect teeth brought a smile to Ren's face.
"They're great, Angel. You sure do know how to pick the best flowers." Aiden replied with pride. Suddenly, reaching out, he took the single blue flower from the collection. "Except this one," he said, "it belongs here. Now you're beautiful." Maneuvering the stem, he put the blue flower above her ear. Giggling, Ren embraced him with a 'thank you'.
Aiden Skye, King of the Vampires, leaned back against the tree as his daughter once again wondered off among the trees and fields that made up the park. In the moments he spent with his daughter, the war five years ago almost felt like it happened forever ago. He knew better though. Five years still isn't enough to stifle anger and pain from that time. Enemies still lurk in the dark on both sides.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Demon King Berserker Darksoul

The Day had been a long and dragging process. At least for a being like Berserker it was. Dealing with humans who wanted all the power for themselves but never wanted to help others. So after reporting them through the proper channels and giving away the right evidence he'd effectively gotten what he needed done for the day and put a few humans that put him in his young days to shame, "Geez...Has it really been this long...Seems I still don't understand concepts like what these humans call...time..." He said as he listened to the road for a bit before sighing and snapping his fingers and a small maid appeared in the car with him, "Am I still on for Visiting the Vampires tomorrow?" The maid only thought for a moment before nodding, "Thank you. Please head back and make sure the door brothers aren't still arm wrestling...I don't need more holes in the floor from them." With that the maid vanished and Berserker was left with his thoughts. So long it'd had been since the Demon King had awoken again it seemed and then was roped into that war...no those brought up memories no time for that happy thoughts. He sighed and waved a hand at a dark part of the back of the limo it took time for the material to swim and look around before it appeared to be like a looking glass of the Vampire HQ or well where they'd be meeting, "The old hotel..." Berserker said with a sigh, "Oh well." He said waving his hand again and the shadow swam once more to show a man with his child, "My My I hope I'm not interrupting you at a bad time Aiden. Before you yell I'm just making sure we're still good for the meeting tomorrow." The demon only grinned as he sat back in his seat looking at the man on the other side of the shadow.
User Image

Powerful Enchantress

| A I D E NX X A A R O NX X S K Y E |

| Location | Park
| (O)n(O)ptical(C)ameras | A simple, but elegant formate.

Berserker's voice caught him by surprise. Out of all the times he'd been interrupted whether at work or his day off, he hated it most when he was with his daughter. Threats of pain were the least he's done to keep his daughter safe and secret, but only threatened when it was needed. Throwing threats would rouse suspicion. This would risk everything.
Aiden's lips tightened. "Why wouldn't it be?" Aiden snapped. "Berserker, your voice is the last thing I want to hear right now." His eyes were staring off at a distance that he tried to pay attention too. He didn't want Berserker to know he had a daughter, a daughter that found a patch of flowers to go with the pinks she still had in her hand. As long as Berserker knew he had a daughter she was another link to his defeat.

Firebreathing Pumpkin

11,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser ImageSigfrødrien Froice Eindriði |

Sitting on a bench on right side of the park looking around as his hair blew in the breeze. The day so far was long and boring, nothing fun had happened for quite a while, it almost felt like an eternity sense the last time something interesting had happened, he kind of hoped that something would happen soon. But he know that wouldn't really be a good thing.
Pulling his left hand out of his pocket and grabbing the handle of the sheathed blade he began examining all the markings on the sword.
"I still don't understand the point of all these markings." Sigfrøðrien thought to himself.

(Sorry for the small post. I couldn't really do much. My posts will get bigger.)

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Berserker smiled, "Relax Aiden I'm just making sure We're still good for that meeting. Geez I just got finished with a group of humans who tried to play demons themselves." he said shaking his head, "Hmmm Though your acting more hostel today then most days...Did someone put garlic in your food again?" The demon asked as he removed his normal suit jacket, tie, and unbuttoned his dress shirt. The demon didn't say anything but his eyes saw different things through the looking glass. He gave no indication but he did notice something odd in the distance, "Also Blaz asked me to pick something up at the bar there tomorrow for his bar. So mind if I stay a little after to do so?"
User Image

Powerful Enchantress

| Location | Park

Aiden sighed. He had been hoping that when he got home he would be able to spend more time with Ren, to make up for the time he hadn't been able to be with her. As king of a race he doesn't have much time to spend in his personal life. So many rebels and law breakers to punish. Sometimes, when his job got busy, he wished that he had his old life back.
"Berserker," he said instead, "however did we become 'friendly' with our pasts?"

Gataro PureDarksoul

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Berserker Grinned, "Well after the talks I tried to keep ties between us good...as well as between the Humans...Seems like my side is...how do you say the referee." Berserker said with a chuckle before his face turned into a frown, "Though if your talking about the past as a cold merciless tyrant and a noble vampire I'm not quite sure. That part still interests me. Sadly I must also say the death of two of our friends also played a part in the gathering of us." he said tossing aside his work clothes before reaching into a shadow beside him and pulling out an older styled outfit, "But I also have been busy as have you with the dealing of some unfavorable beings. Some who wish to watch all the world burn." he said as he slowly changed into the shirt and vest part of his outfit, "So to be honest. Through the same burdens, I guess, Aiden." Berserker said as he now slowly let the skin on his face and most of his body crack easing some of the pressure of keeping his human appearance up, "now my turn to ask...when did that happen my friend? And am I the only leader so far not to have a mate?"
User Image

Kanshisha Enzeru

Powerful Enchantress

| Location | Park

Aiden listened to Berserker's reply with a grim detachment, listening to him, but also listening to his inner thoughts. One thing said however, brought his full attention. Instantly his guard was up. If he were feline, his back would be arced and his fur on end. He tried to look confused about Berserker's remark. "Why would you say that? You know I don't have a mate. So you aren't lonely in that boat." He wondered.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Berserker Noticed Aiden tense and chuckled, "So a one night fling?" He joked before smiling, "Hmmm Interesting. Don't worry I'm not going to harm her nor would I ever think about it. You know my standards." he said with a smile, "Geez Your going to laugh at this but Blaz has been yelling at me to find a mate myself. Says it'll help on days where I have to deal with...wannabe demons." he said snorting, "So...how old is she?" the demon asked looking at the road ahead, "Cause I have to get her presents for the years I missed. Nothing dangerous I promise. Maybe some imps for her to control."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces