Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
AnOddCookie

It's not that I want to return to how it was back then...
I am searching for the sky that' I've lost.
I hope you understand me

User Image
User Image

Hope this is Wedding Appropriate

Stop making that sad face like you've been sacrificed.
There aren't tears at the end of sins, I've painfully bore them all this time.
As if having written it in a white notebook I want to divulge myself more honestly.

Ariana turned her golden eyes to the man who had smoke coming from his breathe as he said he was from a place called Russia. She tilted her head and smiled a bit. "Russia? I have...never heard of such a place. I should like to hear of it..." She said in her strangely gentle voice, before the fox man once again grabbed her attention with his bow and congratulations to her uncle and Iolanthe.

"Oh... yes. I have yet to give you my gift Uncle Sage...Aunt...Iolanthe." She said, trailing off and saying the last part rather shyly. It was weird. She was never close to Sage, and calling him uncle ...and the woman fairy who'd almost had to marry her father Aunt. It was simply... foreign.

She gave a little half smile to Eckhart before pulling her slender out of his hand gently and reaching up and grabbing a spare pendent off of her neck. Aside from the diamond one that lingered on her dark skin, there had been a long golden chain, and up from the crest of her breasts a large white sapphire sparkled.

She took it in her hands, before looking up at Sage and Iolanthe with a small smile before folding her hands over it, and allowing her body to glow for a few seconds, her hair lifting and shifting in the places it dangled down, before revealing the now glowing stone.

It stayed illuminated as she handed it to Iolanthe. "A Starfire Stone. As rare as my magic itself. Let it light your way when times are at it's darkest, Your Majesties." She said, before bowing her head

Turning her attention to Eckhart once again, she offered him her hand. "I want to hear everything about this place called Russia." she said, stepping gingerly towards him, sending a small sly smile up his way.

Vice-President: Eckhart Christopher Frings

User Image
As Ariana presented her gift to Io and Sage, Eckhart signaled Selphyr to leave. It would be his best chance to slip away, since everyone is distracted with the shiny necklace. They didn't have a plan made for getting stuck in a conversation with royalty while incognito. Eckhart made eye contact with Selphyr, smiled and nodded his head, as you to anyone you didn't know, and lightly pointed in the other direction with his elbow, as he watched Io receive the necklace. "A fine gift indeed." Eckhart complimented in a very joyous tone.

When Ariana offered her hand, Eckhart let out a nervous chuckle before taking it. He pulled her to his side and began walking her through the garden. "Russia was a very cold land, it felt like it snowed every day. It was beautiful, had vast mountains and forest. It stood tall as one of the great nations in the world, but eventually war brought it down. The land become completely uninhabitable, and my people had to migrate to neighboring nations, or become nomadic... It's a shame, it was a beautiful place, though I can't say it's anyone's fault but our own that it crumbled before us." What Eckhart told her was true, wars had ravaged Earth, and even a nation great as Russia eventually crumbled. Obviously that wasn't why he came here, but it was a sensible cover. Why else would a force come from a faraway land, unless they are going to wage war, or have no where to return.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Ano hi mita sora, akane-iro no sora o nee kimi wa wasuerta - no deshou.
Yakusoku chigiri no kaze ni kieta futari modornai."

"Hey I wonder if you did forget about the scarlet sky, the sky we saw on that day -
the promise tore apart and vanished into the early summer wind; the two of us can't go back."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

As Ariana took the arm of their esteemed guest, Sage gave a nod to the fox being once before turning to his wife and smiling. "What an honor... to have a StarFire Stone... It is said that the moon stone becomes alive with the spirit of the stars that a Star Magic user has. There are legends that even in extreme cases the stone has protected its wearers from the darkest curses. Of course after such a thing, the magic dies. But it stays warm, and it consistently glows for you." Sage said most pleased.

He leaned down and kissed Iolanth's forehead. "There hasn't been a Starfire Stone in existence for over a hundred years. In fact... the last known person to have one was my father."

"Itsuka mata ne to te o furiatta kedo,
amou au koto wa nai no deshou
Saigo no uso wa yasashii uso deshita, wasurenai."
"We waved at each other saying
See you again someday," but we won't meet any more right?
The final lie was a tender lie, I won't forget about it. "

Marion-san

AnOddCookie

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
AnOddCookie

I hope you understand me

User Image
User Image

As if having written it in a white notebook I want to divulge myself more honestly.

Ariana was pleased he was leading her towards the more empty garden, and she kept her body straight as she walked with him even though every step was painful. She listened to him, her golden eyes intrigued and fascinated. It sounded like a lovely place. Ariana had never seen snow...

But her eyes fell downwards when he told her of the destruction of the land, and how it was their fault. Ariana sighed - most likely the bad choices of a king. She was witnessing such a degradation of a land herself. Her own. And Slikan's. " It sounds like it was beautiful once. It's...amazing what the ambition of just a few people can do. Be the cause of destruction so grand that entire lands become inhabitable. But... it also works the other way too. It's why this Kingdom is stronger than my own or its neighbour Slikan's combined. Do you know much about this land yet, Eckhart?" Her voice was soft as she spoke, the sunlight beaming down on them once they were in the garden, turning her purplish gray skin to a dark rich brown.

User Image
Eckhart was careful not to walk to quickly, he knew she was injured.

Selphyr had given Eckhart a rundown of the kingdoms situation. He didn't know every detail, but had a general idea of how everything was. The parents die, children receive the land, and then they fight. Simple enough, it really no different than brother and sister fighting over a toy. Brother keeps the peace for as long as he's around.

"I know the royal families are related, I also know that this land has very delicate balance... I don't know all the details, but from what I understand Sage is primarily responsible. This place is beautiful and thriving, but that fades quicker than it comes. I don't believe that this balance can be maintained." After Sage was gone, what would happen? If he had a child, perhaps it could take is place, however who's to say it would have the same interests. It wouldn't be the first time a king had a bad child. The same could be said for the other kingdoms. It would only take one mind to throw everything into chaos. Though perhaps it wasn't the royalty that was meant to get the gears of destruction moving. "Sooner or later the scales will tip and these lands will become bathed in blood. The problem with balance isn't achieving it, but maintaining it. All opinion of course, but I've seen enough nations crumble in the past."

Eckhart slowly came to s top in the light and faced her. Ariana looked stunning in the sunlight. Eckhart was almost breathless, the women from this world had such a mystical charm. It was unlike anything he had ever seen. he couldn't help but crack a smile, "You look magnificent in the light."

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
I hope you understand me

User Image
User Image

Ariana had audibly scoffed in amusement as he spoke of balance, before biting her cheek and giving him a quick apologetic look. Balance... whoever had told the man of such a thing was a fool. A damned fool. Obviously, this man had been completely misinformed.

She said nothing though as she contemplated how to respond, before his compliment caught her off guard. She looked up at him with a genuinely surprised face, before quickly looking down, her brown cheeks turning slightly pink. "Flattery only works on Slikans, Eckhart." She said in an embarrassed voice. Still..the complimented had obviously pleased her after the surprised passed. "Thank you." The awkward words came out as if she were not used to uttering them - though this was inaccurate. She was simply unused to thanking someone for the reason she was thanking him.

Her ego had taken quite a blow when Adrian hadn't shown up to the training... She sighed and looked up at him again, determined to move past the moment. "There is no balance in this land whatsoever. Whoever told you that is either severely daft, sheltered or they were playing you for a fool." She told him bluntly, her golden eyes shifting ahead of them. "The only reason why Dranvan and Slikan have not been wiped out of existence by this place is because my Uncle does not suffer the greed nor maliciousness that my other Uncle and my father do. I warn you not Eckhard. If King Sage ever got the urge to do so, he could wipe Slikan and Dranvan out in a single day, with one swoop. He wouldn't need his entire army to take out my country or Slikan." She said in a cool voice. "Balance. What a beautiful fantasy." Her voice hinted at an unspoken insinuation, a small crooked smile splaying on her face and she looked back up at him. "Do you suppose your land could be fixed...?"

AnOddCookie

Fanatical Bibliophile

Ȉ ѳ ɭ ɑ ɴ ț ђ ε xxx Ѵ ε ʆ ɗ ε ɾ ʂ
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx
Tairain's Queen In Training

User Image
You've set my heart on fire, filled me with love
Made me a woman on clouds above
I'll be the one standing by through good and through trying times
I can't wait for the rest of my life

She took the pure white stone from Ariana into the cup of her hands, marveling in its beauty and glow. Such an incredible thing, to be touched by starlight that now lingered behind. It wasn’t overly hot to the touch either, as one would expect from its name. Just simply was warm and beautiful. Enchanting.

Io was unable to form proper words before Sage passed along their awing thanks and Ariana had excused herself from the pair of them with Eckhart in tow. Her hands closed around the stone with a soft smile as she turn and smiled up at her husband. “ I have never seen one, only heard stories, but I suppose its age would make sense then. Your father had one, my love?” she asked, laying a tender hand on his arm as the other hand still remained enclosed around their glowing gift. After a moment, she opened it, taking the chain it was fastened on and encircling it around his wrist twice to hold the pendant firmly against his flesh. “It is the mark of a truly great ruler, then, Sage.” And if she had her way, he would wear it. At least for the night.

She admired it there, nestled under the edge of the fabric for a moment before remembering what had her so uneasy just moments before. Failing to notice that the fox had yet to take his leave, but was standing there, practically green with envy, though of what, she couldn’t say, she glanced after her new niece and her companion. “That man… Sage… who is he? And why would you let him go with Ariana if he makes you uneasy?

The fox himself seemed very interested in where this part of the conversation was going, and had cocked an ear their direction. Very interested indeed.

When you call on me, when I hear you breathe...
I get wings to fly.
When you look at me, I can touch the sky.
I know that I'm alive

What I'm Wearing: [My Wedding Gown, at Last!]
<< OOC: >>

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Ano hi mita sora, akane-iro no sora o nee kimi wa wasuerta - no deshou.
Yakusoku chigiri no kaze ni kieta futari modornai."

"Hey I wonder if you did forget about the scarlet sky, the sky we saw on that day -
the promise tore apart and vanished into the early summer wind; the two of us can't go back."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sage smiled as she placed the stone into his hand firmly and he leaned down and kissed her cheek lovingly when she commented on the great ruler. "I am not even half the King my father was, my Queen." He told her honestly,but none the less he beamed down happily at the stone. He took his wife's hand gently as she remembered the fretting that she'd failed tohide from at least him earlier.

He let out a low chuckle and nodded. "I understand your worry. The reports of the strange ...contraptions that kill people with ease. That man is part of the group that came with them. My birds have told me that they kill whomever they meet, and were headed in the direction of Slikan beforehand. I am willing to hear the man out - however my demon nose twitches in delight because he stinks heavily with deceit. We will have to see what comes to pass. I am fearing something is amiss. However Ariana... She is a delight. If she fails to rapture his attention for the night and distract him from whatever motives he may be hiding - Mind you the man that isn't is more than likely Eunuch - then wounded or not that Princess is a fine warrior. Not only is she strong but she is very smart. If he's doing something she does not approve of, she will be able to handle the situation. Something tells me that without his strange metal machine he's not nearly half as strong as a wounded Angelic Drow woman. Her power seems to have fully regenerated as well. So even if she can't physically handle him, I sense no magic in him that could protect himself from a vicious StarFire attack. Ariana may not suspect, but because of the events that happened last time, she is going to be distrusting of anyone within my palace. For now, you and I need to put on a face that says we suspect nothing until I have heard him tomorrow. From there we will figure out what we are going to do. I do hope his intentions are as pure as he makes them out to be." Sage mused, not taking notice of the bushy tailed creature listening in on their conversation for the moment.

He was gently caressing Iolanthe's hand with his own for a moment before blinking and turning his eyes towards the man Ariana had been talking to moments before, his purple eyes narrowing at him. He just seemed... familiar. And shady. Why did he have to hide his face so much? Sage turned to Iolanthe and smiled. "We have an announcement to make my love."

"Itsuka mata ne to te o furiatta kedo,
amou au koto wa nai no deshou
Saigo no uso wa yasashii uso deshita, wasurenai."
"We waved at each other saying
See you again someday," but we won't meet any more right?
The final lie was a tender lie, I won't forget about it. "

Marion-san

User Image
Eckhart took another puff of his cigarette, and looked into Ariana's eyes, "Strange that it works on you then." Eckhart said with a confident look.

A look of confusion brushed over Eckhart's face. He knew that Tairain held the greatest power in the land, but he hadn't imagined that it was weighted so far in it's favor. Did Selphyr lie to him? Selphyr told him Tairain was caught in the middle, and kept the lance peaceful. Perhaps Eckhart assumed incorrectly. If Tairain holds the majority of power, it could bar the other two from conflict; for the most part. Supposedly a war was still going on between Silkan and Dranvan, but he hadn't seen anything of it since he had arrived. He had assumed it was only a war in name at this point, but Ariana seemed to have an injury, a fresh one.

"It appears I misunderstood. I had assumed Silkan, Dranvan, and Tairan were locked in a stalemate. I didn't think Tairain held such a great advantage over the others. Normally the nation between two warring nations is in shambles." Eckhart stated, regaining a confident look, almost one of a politician. "You're injury looks recent, if you don;t mind, would you tell me how you got it. Was it from a battle?" Eckhart was curious how active this war was.

Maybe there was another battleground outside Tairain, or perhaps they sneak troops into each territory. Either way, one thing had become clear. Sage is not the one Eckhart should be seeking an alliance with, it should be Marmaroth or Lazarus. If they were greedy as Ariana had stated, and so far below Tairain, they would accept aid from Eckhart with open arms. Sage didn't have a use for more power, and if he hadn't brought Silkan and Dranvan under his rule yet, there would be no reason he would do it with Eckhart. He was planning to strike Tairain if Sage didn't comply, but if he did have an army so great, perhaps it would be best to hold off and side with one of the other nations. Perhaps Dranvan, if everything goes well with Ariana.

How does Ariana feel about all this? The kings were feuding, but what of their children. She was daughter of Lazarus, Selphyr had mentioned her when speaking of the royal families. If things go right, he could form an alliance right here. "If you don't mind me asking, how do you feel about the state of things? My land could never be fixed, but I think yours could, with the right mind... I suppose you could say your land is in a balance of sorts, Tairain stands tall above two weaker nations, and plays big brother. It's not a typical balance, but I suppose it's still something, just not something I'd personally be happy with." Eckhart said in a thoughtful and innocent manner, though his intention is to get a rise out of Ariana. If she had great pride for her nation, or any disdain for Tairain it would surely seep through.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
I hope you understand me

User Image
User Image

Ariana had laughed softly and rolled her golden eyes at his cheeky response to his flattery working on her, one hand coming up and patting it playfully, though she kept her mouth firmly shut on the matter, choosing not to fall into his charming act. Silly men. One thing on their minds at all times.

Though he responded, her eyes scanning his face as he looked confused on the matter and her own look of confusion crossed her features when he said that what he'd come to believe was that the three countries had been locked in some sort of stalemate. She shook her head slightly, to quietly inform him that yes, indeed he'd been mistaken.

Then he commented on her injury beneath her clothing and she wondered how he realized it was recent... perhaps the tall tale signs of that it still pained her. Her mouth pursed as she thought about it, and a dark look crossed her features. "I wouldn't dream of boring you with the details..." She had murmured in response. "Yes, it is from battle." She raised her brow as he continued to speak.

Wow. Whoever he had spoken too...it sounded to her as if he were prying for information, and she pulled her arm away from him as she crossed her arms, obviously agitated at the turn of conversation. "Tairain does nothing of the sort." She told him in a sharp voice. "Tairain hides behind it's wall of glammour and false peace and lets Dranvan and Slikan sort it out. it's completely neutral territory. Tale goes that long before I was born, His Majesty Sage attempted...and failed to get Marmaroth and my father to conciliate, to convince them the land could indeed be happily ruled by three. When it was obvious he could not do so, he created this...Haven. This place is not only the homeland of many beings of both dark and light, but also the place where many a Slikan and countless Dranvan have sought refuge from the terrible war that my supposed King of Light Uncle and my pompous father wage. Not one side or the other has gotten him to budge however he has made it very clear: If one country or the other were to move in on his kingdom he would wipe them out without a second thought. It's really the only reason why my father has not made it a two fronted ward after he could not manipulate Sage to be his ally. I fight for my father...no..I'm sorry. Fought. Fought..." She said, her voice turning from righteous to meek very suddenly.

That's right. Her father had forbid her to go into battle again... because of her new.... gifts. She sighed softly and shook her head, taking his arm again as she contemplated her next words. "I fought for my father because it gave my people hope. When I went into battle with them I came home with less corpses, and more battles were won. I am next in line for the Dranvan throne but if you don't mind me saying so, I would happily hand over my half of the kingdom to Sage if it would convince him to take out Slikan and be done with it. My uncle and my father hate each other far too much and one of my stupid cousins think there is hope of a peaceful ending, that we can some how convince our parents to stop the fighting. Truth of the matter is I want to burn Slikan to the ground, not because of my father but my own reasons. And chances are the only way peace will occur is if Slikan or Dranvan falls."

She looked up at Eckhart and gave him a hard, piercing look. "Why are you prying, Eckhart? I don't mind sharing - but usually a stranger at a royal wedding isn't concerned about the affairs of war that are occurring in different lands." Her voice was stern, and she stopped walking, tugging on his arm gently to get him to look at her.

AnOddCookie

User Image
The injury was from a battle as he suspected, meaning the war was active. Selphyr was too broad with his information, and too much was left to Eckhart's assumption. He supposed it was his own fault for not being more thorough.

Eckhart listened intently at her response, he glanced over to her, it looked like he struck the nerve he wanted. She had kept her composure, though was speaking strongly. Ariana sounded almost bitter to the situation. Tairain secluded itself, while allowing the other two to tear each other apart. Strange, not how Eckhart imagined it at all. Normally, any nation with power like Tairain, would have consumed the smaller nations around, but Tairain keeps to itself, even though it's between the two. Sage want's to be left alone, even though he could rule this land effortlessly. This disgusted Eckhart, he considered it to be a terrible waste of power.

She fought for her father? Eckhart looked puzzled, "fought?" he said in a low tone, almost to himself. What had happened? Had they gotten into a dispute, or perhaps this injury has something to do with it.

When she mentioned her desire to see Slikan burn, Eckhart's face lit up with a smile, he tried his best not look malicious. She would even give her kingdom to Sage, to see Slikan burn. Perhaps she just wanted it to end, but her hatred for Slikan was unquestionable. This is what he was looking for, her father surely felt the same. She asked why he was prying, Eckhart hesitated for a moment. What should he say exactly? How much should he reveal? It was clear siding with Sage was undesirable. He stood for everything Eckhart hated. Given his position on the war, it wouldn't pose any benefit to Eckhart either. Perhaps giving her a mostly truthful response was best. If he allied with Dranvan, it would be out at some point anyways.

As she tugged him he looked down at her, into her piercing eyes, he was almost frightened by that look. Eckhart put on a light smile "Ariana, I have come seeking an alliance in these lands. I have an army of a little over 100, south of here. I intended to help turn the favor of the war in Tairian's favor, and cause the land to unite. Then I would find a place in it for myself and my people. After meeting Sage, and specking with you, I doubt Sage would have any interest. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to destroy me. He said almost nonchalantly, like speaking of the weather. His face turned serious, with a look of disdain, "Honestly though, I wouldn't want to be part of a kingdom that stood idly by as two neighbor nations fought. I think it's selfish that they live in their bubble, rather than forcing peace upon Slikan and Dranvan, or ending it. Sage is the brother of the Kings, yet he gave up." Eckhart said, disgusted at Sage's decisions. He was putting on a bit of a show, trying to win her over, though he did feel this way.

Eckhart sighed to regain composure. "I pry because I want to know which side I should attempt to ally with. I no longer have interest in Sage. I would like to dedicate myself, and my people to a more noble cause than complacency... Perhaps Dranvan would be interested in an ally?" What he said may have been a little too blunt, but it should have gotten any point he had across. Eckhart softly placed one hand on her shoulder and waited eagerly for her response. His other hand was ready to grab his blaster if this didn't go over well. He would make his escape, and flee to Slikan.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
I hope you understand me

User Image
User Image

Ariana blinked at his first words. He'd been intending on helping Tairain gain ... what good would an army of mere 100 do? She frowned a bit as he spoke, her golden eyes blinking in her dumbfounded state.

What he was saying was...incredibly far fetched sounding.. then again it was so far fetched it couldn't be anything but the truth. She coughed slightly when he was done, very aware of the hand on her shoulder, and raised a brow at him. "Wow. I wasn't expecting... that." She said honestly, before shaking her head, looking a little bit impressed with him. "I think ...I think Dranvan would be most interested in gaining an ally. But you and I would have to talk it over...probably over several glasses of very strong wine. And mmm...I'd have to communicate with my father some how... I fear taking you to him without warning. He's been agitated lately and I fear one look at you and he'll blink and you'll be dead. Which wouldn't go very well for either of us. And yes Eckhart. FOUGHT. Past tense. My father has forbidden me to go into battles since my injury... there's some bizarre ... facts around all of it. None of that really matters I suppose. I... you... why would you go looking for war when your people have lost their home...?" She asked curiously, turning and gesturing for a servant holding a beverage tray to come forward.

Drinks. They were needed now. It was turning into a strange night.

AnOddCookie

Fanatical Bibliophile

Ȉ ѳ ɭ ɑ ɴ ț ђ ε xxx Ѵ ε ʆ ɗ ε ɾ ʂ
xxx
Tairain's Queen In Training

User Image
You've set my heart on fire, filled me with love
Made me a woman on clouds above
I'll be the one standing by through good and through trying times
I can't wait for the rest of my life

Even if he had every confidence in the situation at hand, Io still was reluctant to go with it in this case, worried that something might wrong. Badly wrong, what with his story and concerns of the man’s identity. And in that moment… well. They might have to start planning a funeral and dealing with an attack from Sage’s brother instead of preparing to be parents. After all, a faerie’s pregnancy seemed to be miniscule in comparison to other creatures, and she was tiny. She’d be on bed rest to encourage her body to carry to term before she knew it, unable to help.

I hope you’re right…” she said quietly, watching the pair disappear from immediate view as her husband scrutinized the fox. Io, who had not dealt with the man before, had no reason to be suspicious of him. At least as of yet. She smiled instead up at her husband and slid her arm into his, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. “But yes. Let’s go and make our announcement before… well. Before anything else happens.”

When you call on me, when I hear you breathe...
I get wings to fly.
When you look at me, I can touch the sky.
I know that I'm alive

What I'm Wearing: [My Wedding Gown, at Last!]
<< OOC: >>

User Image
Eckhart chuckled, it was only natural that she would be surprised. She had probably planned to be in and out of a wedding celebration tonight, yet she has a man offering her land aid out of the blue. I'm happy to hear you're interested. My forces are small in number, but each of my men holds the power of one-hundred.

Eckhart grabs a glass of wine from the servant. The wine was a deep purple, it was almost blue. It had a very light scent, lighter than most wine he normally had back home. Eckhart drops his cigarette and steps it out, then takes a sip of the wine. It had a very different flavor, it was far sweeter and tasted a lot less acidic, it's flavor held strong in his mouth from even the smallest sip. Eckhart puzzled over the wine, anything he knew was so different here. He appreciated the taste, as he listed to Ariana. He was still a bit entranced by her golden eyes, however he still had more important matters to tend to. "Your father can't be so bad. If he's keeping you from battle just because you got hurt, he must be caring to some degree. I wish I could say the same for mine. I'm sure if you brought me in with you, he'd send me to the torture chamber rather than the chopping block. That would give you time to explain me." Eckhart said jokingly, cracking a smile while taking another sip of the wine.

"I only rule over a military now. I guess you could say, we are an army without a home. Any civilians are dead, or immigrated elsewhere. It wouldn't sit right with any of us, settling in this land with a war around us. Weather it be in Tairain, Silkan, or Dranvan, we would be drawn in eventually. Rather than avoid it, we will embrace it... With any luck we can help end it, and earn a place we can call home." It does seem strange that a ruler would come seeking an alliance for war without any reason. A place is the best reason that comes to Eckharts mine. He had only soldiers and scientists, so it should check out just fine. With any luck, the look of a lost army will bode well.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
((OOC plz ignore this post!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers