Welcome to Gaia! ::

You're walking along a trail in a large forest and you feel like you need a rest from city life at the moment, and right as you finish the thought you see that the trail forks of to the right that leads to what apears to be a inn. from outside you can see a large bamboo wall emerging from the house. Steam is raising from behind the wall. You see that the large inn is three stories tall with a patio on each upper floor.

After looking at the inn you decide to go inside. You open the door and step in a man with red hair welcomes you and tells you to make yourself at home. to the right of the door is a bar that has a very abundent amount of drinks on the left side of the bar is a door that leads to the kitchen. At the far right corner are stairs that lead up to rooms for guests to stay in. to the left is a stage for acts or whatever tenants feel like using it for. Wooden tables and chairs surround the stage, in both corners on the left are booths with cushiony tan leather upolsteryand larger tables to seat them. Opposite the door you entered is another door that leads the hot sping.

You walk through the door onto the slightly wet cobbled stone. The spring is surounded by the bamboo wall you saw when you had entered. a large amount of steam is raising from the hot spring you dip your foot in to see how hot it is. It seems to be about 105 degrees farenheit. You walk back inside, what you do from there is up to you.

Jobs:

The crecent moon inn is hiring so just ask if you want a certain job if the job you are looking for isn't on the list then just tell me and I'll probably add it.

Waiter/Waitress:
-Mistress Rogue
-Zezee

Bartender:

Innkeeper:Myself

Hot spring attendee:

houskeeping:

chef:

assisstent chef:

maitanence:

If at any time I feel or am told that someone has been acting like and a** or has done something inapropriate, I reserve the right to tell you to leave. If you don't I'll have too resort to other methods. stare

anyways welcome to The Crecent Moon Inn
hey there. A waitress you now have heart
Sup?
Mistress Rouge
hey there. A waitress you now have heart
Sup?
great, not much at the moment
*Walks in shirt half torn of scratches all over his body*
*walks over to music box and put on a fancy tune*
Well, it might be boring right now, but it will soon liven up
Olmung
you ok?*he walks over to him slowly*
*walks in* Hello^ ^
Mistress Rouge
*walks over to music box and put on a fancy tune*
Well, it might be boring right now, but it will soon liven up
thats good *Tae warmly smiles*
Tae-San
Olmung

*Collapses*

Unbeatable Noob

*A young Elf/Kitsune man walks in and sits in a corner. He let loose his tail, tucked under his silk yakuta. He then let loose two fox ears from under his hair. He coughed into his hand lightly*
Olmung
Tae-San
Olmung

*Collapses*

0 . o
Olmung
Tae-San
Olmung

*Collapses*

*runs out the back to get the first aid, and returned with a small box and starts bandging the wound*
Olmung
Tae-San
Olmung

*Collapses*
Guess not *Tae picks him up and walks up the stairs*Rouge, could you look behind the bar and bring the first-aid kit to the first room on the right, Airi soke some hand towels in the spring and bring them up too.
Airikaru-x
Olmung
Tae-San
Olmung

*Collapses*

0 . o
nice welcome huh?
What do you think happened?

Quick Reply

Submit