Headcount

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 >

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Well, I could help you out with that. Fighting is easy, but your good at chucking things? That's good, with your accuracy, you'd be and expert sharp shooter." He told her, trying to cheer her up about her inability to fight like he or Scarlet. He could tell it might have bothered her, to some extent.

Once they got into the bar, he walked with her to her usual spot before going to the Current bouncer and telling him to watch out for there suspect. A heads up before he came in would do them wonders in this case. Once the bouncer seemed to understand things, Yubel headed over to Aria and sat next to her, smiling to her as he got seated. "So... I think this is the first time we just sat down and talked.. huh.." He mentioned.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Hey sorry gotta bail for the night. Will pick this up tomorrow))
User Image
______ Dymitri ______

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. Me? I'm the one who changed the wind."

A young man with purple hair walked down the sidewalk nonchalantly, his arms firmly planted in his pockets. He had no particular destination. He just walked at his own pace. A car zoomed passed him on the road, almost close enough he could reach out and smack the windshield. Annoyed, the man squinted sideways at it, his indigo eyes holding contempt for the driver of the vehicle. A few seconds later and all four tires on the vehicle popped and the vehicle careened off the road, destroying a fire hydrant and slamming into a brick wall. The driver on the inside wasn't wearing his seat belt and was tossed through the windshield at high speeds. Needless to say the impact with the wall a moment later was more than enough to snuff out his existence. Water shot into the air and rained down around the now flaming vehicle, but it did nothing to quell the massive plume of smoke that rose into the sky.
The boy with indigo hair sniffed, looked forward, and kept walking indignantly.

"Now what's the chance of that." He muttered to himself, a malevolent grin pulling at the corner of his lips.

________ The Domino Effect _________
User Image

Chris walked out of her apartment, shuffling a list down her pocket of things she would buy in the supermarket. Oh she's making her chores herself. But this is a nice. At least she has something to do before grinding her a** on work again. She walked down the street, no music playing on her headphones and began to head towards the supermarket.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Well... I don't know if I want to shoot people. Really I just don't want to get into any more fights." She admits with a sigh as they headed into the bar. It was starting to fill up a little by now.

Aria was so used to Yubel just following her to the door, but today he walked with her back to her spot at the bar and sat down with her. "Yea, funny with how often I come in here we haven't really talked before like this..." She admits. Aria waved over one of the bartenders, ordering a drink and set her bag down. "So you've never heard about this Jimmy guy? About a vampire hanging out around the bar snacking on people?" She asked curiously. She might have thought that would attract more attention... but then she realized she was here just as often and she hadn't heard about it either.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett walked back into the bar and jumped behind the counter and waved at Aria and went to work. Scarlett then heard the twins come in and sat at the bar talking about the day. Scarlett nodded at the two as they waved and then ordered some sodas and started to talk with the others at the bar .
User Image

Chris arrived at the supermarket and shopped for her usual needs. When she was done and holding two plastic bag of groceries, she bumped on someone on her way home. Good thing she kept a good hold on these groceries. "Oh sorry.", she said and checked if the stranger is alright. He looks as pale as the moonlight in this dark peaceful evening and...oh, Chris got a brief feeling this is a vampire. Oh. Just... oh.

"Hey, miss. Need some help with those?", he offered, his smile making his fangs glint in the light. Chris avoided his eyes. Never get in eye contact with vampires. She carved that advice so deeply into her mind like an unfading scar. "Haha. What's wrong?", he leaned closer that they are almost at eye-level. Chris immediately stepped back and walked past him, trying to ignore the advancing blood parasite. But she was grabbed by the arm and got pulled closer to him. She was forced to look at his face but kept her eye on his forehead...or hair. Don't make me, she thought

User Image
______ Dymitri ______

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. Me? I'm the one who changed the wind."

The man with purple hued hair continued his late walk on the sidewalk, bringing his shoulders closer together for warmth. He was a little chilled, and the leather jacket he wore over his bare skin didn't do much for heat. He didn't care though, he walked with his eyes down the entire time. When you didn't have a particular direction it didn't matter if you saw where you were going.
He passed a pair of people on the street and paid them no mind, and was almost down around the corner when he turned and looked over his shoulder. Out of the pair the larger one, obviously a man, had leaned down closely to the girl's face. To a casual observer one might think that they were lovers, but Dymitri wasn't casually observing. He glared and grit his teeth as he realized what he was looking at. He popped his shoulders, resumed his nonchalant stance and casually strolled back in their direction.
When he reached them, he was standing behind the girl, and he reached out and gently tapped her on the shoulder.
"Excuse me... Would you happen to have any spare change?" He asked the girl, acting as if he didn't even notice the man standing right in her face. Dymitri kept his eyes locked with the sidewalk, while he tried to fight off smiling.

________ The Domino Effect _________

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Have I heard anything about him? No. Nor have I heard any nonsense about biting that leave out from the bar." He said with a heavy sigh. If he knew about such a thing going on at his bar, He wouldn't let it slide. There were ways for For a vampire to get there fix of blood with harming people, and if they were looking for some great hunt, Low lives or criminals were fair game.

"That would drive away customers, and create a bad rep for the bar if people had to worry ab out some Homeless vampire biting people who walk out of the bar drunk. Or in this case, who leave here at all. Wish he would have showed up when I left last night...." He said in an angered tone, Wishing he had been there to prevent it all from going down.

"Maybe we should call the cops about this..." Yubel suggested, clearly letting his worries get to him. Sure, how might be able to take this guy in a fight, but would he stop after one beat down? Yubel didn't want to have to kill anyone. Yet.
User Image

Chris was about to blast away the vampire when someone tapped her on the shoulder. The guy who was holding her was also distracted. A strange man with purple hair was asking her for a spare change. Chris immediately thought he must be some kind of junkie or something. When a random stranger would ask her this, or a beggar rather, she would just say, "No.", so they would just leave immediately. But sometimes she gets persistent ones. Hopefully this one isn't the same and would leave after saying no to his question.

"Dude, just run along. We're busy here.", the vampire told him, a bit pissed at his sudden appearance that disrupted his feast on his meal, "Go. Off you trot to your dog house, mutt.", then he turned his attention back to Chris. "Now where were we... oh yeah.", he leaned closer to her neck and bared his fangs, whilst she was muttering some spell while pushing the guy back.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett walked over to Yubel and put her hand on his arm and smiled at him "You know the bars only popluar because of me " she said with a chuckle. Scarlett ran her hand through her hair "No need to call the cops when most of them are vampires " she said with a chuckle. Scarlett then turned on her heel and pointed at herself "Plus you have me to protect everyone so no need to worry" she said with a assuring tone.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Ya know, I recall clearly that in a brawl here once you hit me over the head with a chair. You then claimed you got caught up in the heat of the moment." He smirked, looking her up and down.

"Make sure you have some control over your self before you start talking about protecting anyone. Unless you just have a thing for hitting me when you can." He questioned, rubbing his head. He could still feel the small scar left from that attack.

"Get me something cold to drink, Scar. Please." Yubel asked, Smiling to her. He was glad that she was on there side, but her mention of the cops being vampires bothered him. things would get messy of they fought this vampire and he decided to call the cops on them, it could easily turn out worst for them, he figured. This wasn't going to be easy, but if it was for Aria or Scarlet, He didn't mind it at all.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett poured him a nice cold drink and then handed it to him "If i remember right you have slammed me on some tables a few times" she said with a chuckle. Scarlett smiled she may or may of not been drunk that day ,but she havent drank since her parents death. Scarlett laughed "you know you like me hitting you" she said with a playful wink she was joking of course. Scarlett looked at her brother whose stood up which was never a good sign "Seems like somethings the matter" she said wondering if she should check it out.

((Wonder if it would be okay if i play as the twins ))

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Siren laughed at herself hearing hims comment about playing with his food. After taking another drink from the cup of blood she answered Johnny. "No I don't always drink the blood from a cup, I had to live the sceen that I caused, it was causing more havic than needed. Nice my name is Siren."Siren said looking over at the dead guy now laying on the cold ground.Then back at Johnny iwth a small smirk. "Taking a rather big jump from drunk guys blood, to a neko, don't you think?"She asked, with another sip of the blood. "I think I can help getting you with that, but that is if you want?"She asked finising her drink, and through the cup to the side."Your choice. If you choose yes, just follow me."She told him, putting her hands into her jacket pockets, pushed her self off the wall and started walking away.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Well I don't know who else would play them. I don't mind multiple characters as long as it doesn't get out of control with you being all over the place. Just try to make it clear with color coding.))

Aria smiled softly, sipping her drink and just listened as her friends bantered back and forth. She hid it well, but she was kinda shaken up about everything that had just happened. She'd been around nonhumans all her life- vampires, werewolves, other strange folk like witches and such... but she'd by and large avoided getting into any real trouble until today. Attacked right out in the open, right across the street from her friends and yet at the same time for a while there she had been all alone, realizing just how helpless she was. Yea it freaked her out a bit.

Being around them made her realize how lucky she had it. Without them she would have been that vampire's snack for sure. She gazed down at her drink for a moment, smiling gently, then lifted it to her lips and took another sip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff