Headcount

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 13 >

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hearing the loud metal clang of somebody pulling the large garage door back down she spun around, scowling as her silver ears flicked. Sometimes stupid teens liked to mess around with the garage doors, but much to her surprise this time it was a man. ”Hey, I like to leave those open.” She tells him in an annoyed voice. But then she paused, her nose crinkling just a little. As a neko she had a good sense of smell. Werewolves smelled like dogs… and vampires tended to smell just a little bit like blood. ”Look, there’s a blood bank right down the street for your kind… not to mention a fang banger bar right across town, so unless you’re here to get a car fixed I suggest you move on.” She tells him, a hand reaching behind her onto her desk, feeling around for something- anything- heavy or solid to use as a weapon. This being an auto shop it took her all of one second to find a wrench and wrap her fingers around it.
Jonny moved a bit closer to her , he was ready to block if she decided to charge before he made his move. "Well my dear , i could go to one of those places , but that really takes out the thrill of the hunt doesn't it?" He asked , his smirk stayed on his face. "why don't you just make this easy on yourself , let me feed until i have my fill , then ill be on my way. This is the option i highly suggest. Yet , you can also try to fight back , and i can kill you then feed. Either way i get to eat."

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
s**t- She really wished Yubel or somebody else would come bursting in right now. She was a neko, not a werewolf. She was fast... but she wasn't particularly strong. Not as strong as a vampire, that was for sure. "You take a bite out of me and you'll regret it. I have a lot of friends who would just love an excuse to fight a vampire." She threatens. The problem just was that none of them were here right now...

Aria's gaze flicked past the vampire. Could she get past him and to the bar? Maybe... She hesitated, then looked back to the vampire as she moved away from her desk and edged more towards the middle of the auto shop. There were a lot of machinery and devices scattered about the shop, things to lift cars and welding equipment that could melt metal. Surely something to use to even the odds more than a wrench.
" Well i don't see any of these big bad friends." The smirk on Jonny's face grew a bit larger , large enough to where his fangs were poking out. He eye movements made it clear she was looking for a plan. "Tsk tsk tsk , your not planning on playing fair are you." He shook his head chuckling. "We'll of your not going to play fair i guess i won't either." He reached behind him and pulled out a few throwing knives. He examined them closely all while talking. " Im sure you know alot about vampires. How we are stronger when we need to feed.
Well i havent fed in a while." With this said he threw one of the knives , making it land in the wall directly beside the girl.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett left the bar to pick her motorcycle up she then had a strange feeling in her bones this couldnt be good. Scarlett knew about johnny hiding out behind the bar she has known for a while but didnt bother him. Scarlett is a Slayer of all types just vampires seem to get on her nerves faster then others. Scarlett then kicked open the door to Aria place and saw johnny "Aria i thought i told you to stay away from these blood suckers" she said with a chuckle. Scarlett then quickly moved infornt of Johnny and took his arm and twisted it behind his back. No one knew just what Scarlett was it was unknown to them "I thought we made a deal you only take drunks for your feeding" she told him.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Throwing knives?! Who carried around throwing knives? s**t she was in trouble here. Her pulse was racing, and she felt her hand getting sweaty around the wrench she was clutching so tightly her knuckles were white. Her mind was racing too, but at the same time it was going nowhere, like a rabbit trapped in a cage. She felt like prey- and it wasn’t a good feeling.

When he suddenly threw the knife she froze, her eyes widening as her ears flicked back and her tail almost stood straight up. She turned her head, seeing the dagger imbedded in the wall right behind her. It… well she kinda panicked- turning and throwing the wrench with all her force at him, aiming in general for his head- before sprinting full force for the garage doors. There were two, one directly behind him, but one kind of off to his right. She sprinted for this one. ”YUBEL! SCAR-!” She started to scream, hoping somebody outside would hear her, even if it wasn’t her friends.

But luckily Scarlett showed up right then. Of course the side door banging open made her jump and nearly trip as she came to a halt, almost expecting a second vampire- but seeing it was Scarlett caused her to let out a huge sigh of relief. "Wait- you knew about him hunting people?" Aria asked in shock.
Jonny frowned when Scarlett walked in. She suprised him when she twisted his arm. This made him a bit mad but he knew he was out numbered and out matched. He twisted around and freed himself. "Aw why did you have to ruin the fun." He backed up a bit as he kept his throwing knives tightly in hand. "We'll somtimes a guy gets bored of only feeding on drunks , i rarely get to feed on a neko , there just so tastey." The smirk he had on his face reappeared.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria scowled, glaring at him. "I don't appreciate being thought of as a tasty snack." She told him, her hands clenched at her sides. Her pulse was still racing. She didn't know how strong Scarlett was- if she could really handle this guy, and was till on edge.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett stood infornt of Aria "yea we made a deal that he could only feed on the drunk and never the sober" she said with a sigh. Scarlett looked at Johnny "How about you leave now before a steak you" she told him coldly. Scarlett had dated a vampire before her parents died ,but she broke up with him because she couldnt handle it .
Jonny sighed as he walked out the door. He eyed the neko and smiled at her. " You better keep a close eye on her , because ill be around." He said with a chuckle. He rounded a turn and walked down an alley way. It seemed as though Jonny would have to find something lest tasty to feast on today.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria frowned a little, hoping this man hadn’t killed said drunks. She knew Scarlett didn’t like the drunks that hit on her, but such a fate still seemed undeserved. Well… right now she was just happy she wasn’t this vampire’s snack.

As the vampire headed out the door Aria leaned a little more behind Scarlett. She felt small and pathetic, hiding like that- but she knew when she was the least powerful one in the room. His remark made her swallow, but she clenched her jaw, doing her best to hide her fear.

Once he was gone she let out a sigh of relief, slumping back against a nearby wall. ”Thanks for bursting in here.” She told Scarlett. The adrenaline rush was wearing off and suddenly she felt shaky.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
" Hey girls! Sorry.... Bathroom break.... Line was long, and some of the stalls were out of order... geez, its nasty in there- I someone mentioned yelling from over here, is everyone okay?" Yubel, who had just ran over to the Aria's shop, unsure of what to expect, but glad to see everyone was alright. He didn't notice the guy who had just left moments ago, more focused on Aria's safety than anything else.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
(I missed so much! Glad to see things are getting abit more interesting~)

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Yea, took a while to pick up but things almost got wild.))

Aria turned her head at the familiar voice and gave a weak smile to see Yubel finally show up. ”Yea, more or less. A vampire thought I’d make a good snack, but Scarlett stepped in and helped out.” She explained.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett pulled out a wooden steak and cross and put them on the counter "you might need these for protection" she told her with a nodd. Scarlett looked at her and smiled "How about you sleep over my house to night im sure the twins would love to have you " she said with a light laugh. The twins where werewolves they where adopted though and no one knew what race she was . Scarlett then looked at Yubel looked at him "Maybe you should stay here until she closes up just to be safe" she told him . Scarlett then nodded "I think i should go make sure that no one killed each other at the bar" she said with a chuckle. Scarlett smiled "Love you guys well maybe not Yubel" she siad with a laugh as she left and walked down the street. Scarlett walked down the street she could see her beath it was getting cold out but she loved the cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff