Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett nodded as she took the order then came out with a plate of food. Scarlett put the plate infornt of aria "there you go" she said with a smile. Scalett looked at her " want anything to drink?" She asked pouring some guys a drink. Scarlett knew the twinwill be here soon like always she watched the timego by.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Foxy ninja 14
User Image

A twenty one year old was behind the bar serving drinks also being hit on repeatly she ignored them just a normal day for Scarlett E jones the bartender. Scarlett saw the fight and just shook her head at it was almost time for her to clock out. Scarlet had her young twin siblings to ge t home to even though they where old enough to take care of themselves had to look out for them.

Next morning

Scarlett woke up in her bed and then got dessed and then went to the bar and opened.up the place. Scarlett yawned as she wiped off the bar her sister and brother where hopefully in school right. Scarlett watched a few guys walk in and started to hit on her just your normal day.

**edited

Welcome to the rp! I look forward to meeting you, should our paths cross in the rp.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Thank you, and water would be fine. Sadly I gotta get back to work after this, so no alcohol for me." She explained with a smile and a shrug, picking up her sandwich and taking a bite. The warm meal always tasted delicious, especially on these chilly days. "Were there any more crazy events after I left last night?" She asked curiously, remembering that Scarlett was on duty.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
It wasn't long before Yubel was out and about town, having gotten dressed up in some casual clothes and decided to head around town for abit. He liked being in the city during midday, weather never being an issue for him since he preferred the cold, and liked rain. Though hot days weren't his best.

He also enjoyed watching others get around, as well as some of the live soap opera drama that went on from time to time. He found himself at one point surrounded by sky scrappers, and then the next nearing home, when he decided to check the bar. It was getting close to evening time, so he figured he should see how the current bouncer was handling things.

Lucky for this bouncer there wasn't much going on.compared to Yubel, his presence wasn't as strong nor as feared. There was no guarantee that once things picked up, The poor guy would have his work cut out for him.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett poured her some water and laughed "not really some guy tried to take me home with him but ended up with a broken nose" she said with a laugh. Scarlett hadnt had a date since herparents died a few months ago . Scarletts sister keeps trying to play match
aker but it never turned out good.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria laughed as well, shaking her head. "They never learn, do they?" She asked. Aria knew that Scarlett wasn't dating. Neither of them were. Aria really couldn't say why she wasn't dating- she supposed these guys at the bar just didn't really interest her. She could be a bit of a romantic, so a drunken idiot laying down pick up lines really didn't do it for her.

Aria drank the water Scarlett had gotten her, then continued to eat, soon pushing the plate away.
"Anyways I just dropped by to get some grub and check up on things. I'll be back later tonight." She told the bartender as she got up and paid her bill, then headed back to work for a few more hours.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Ladies~" Yubel sung as he entered the bar. It wasn't nearly as active as he thought it'd be, only a few people aside from Aria and Scarlet, a few guys playing pool, and others watching the televison at the other end of the bar.

"Hows your hand, Scarlet? Thought you might have broken a nail after that hook you threw last night Yubel said, commenting on her punching that guy last night.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett looked at Yubel and then took her glove off and showed him her hand it was perfectly fine "have i ever broken anything on my body? well other then parts i dont tell you about" she said with a chuckle. Scarlett then put her glove back on her hand she then heard a guys commenting "Why dont your take the rest of so we can make sure the rest of you is okay?" they chuckled together. Scarlett walked over to the guys who where at the pool table where the ones who commented "The only guys who will ever see the rest of me are guys who are sober and from the looks of it you guys are never sober so you guys are out of luck" she said as she then walked away back behind the bar.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria smiled and rolled her eyes at the exchange, then headed for the exit to get back to work. "Hey Yubel!" She greeted him with a wave, then headed past him out the door.
The streets seemed quiet , well atleast it did were Jonny was. Just the occasional bird wistle , or some kids playing. Yet Jonny wasn't interested in either things. He was only interested in his prey , as a newborn vampire , he didn't have much thought other than feeding. So , here he sits in his favorite hunting spot , behind a bar. He simply waits for the occasional drunk to wonder out , then he makes his move. Surely they won't be missed if they have nothing better to do then go and drink their problems away.

Sure Jonny normally stuck to drunks who wouldn't be missed , yet somtimes the aroma of a passerby is enough to make him stray off of his normal diet.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria left the bar and crossed the street, shivering a little as the wind picked up for a moment. She was totally over this cold snap. Summer was supposed to be around the corner! Sighing she headed across the street back to her shop, taking down the gone to eat sign and reached in her pocket to get out her keys.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jonny sat until he heard a familiar sound , footsteps leaving the bar. He looked up and saw that it was just some girl , he was going to leave her be , until a short gust of wind came by. Her scent filled Jonny's nose and he knew he needed to have her. He flipped his hood over his head and began stalking his prey. He made sure to keep 20 feet away from her until he deemed it was time to strike.
(ooc: soory i im a bit rusty i havent roleplayed in quite some time xp)

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((No prob))
Aria fished the keys out of her pocket and unlocked the doors of the garage. Pushing them up she walked back into the shop, stretching with a yawn. She left the doors open, since most people drove their cars right in to get worked on. Over on her desk she saw the phone had a flashing message and walked over to check what it was. She hit the answering machine button, then leaned against the counter, listening as somebody left a message about dropping their car off soon. It was a relief, it sounded like an expensive repair. "Finally some cash coming in." She muttered, saving the message with the press of a button.
Jonny followed her until she entered the shop. The fact that she left the doors open just seemed like she was inviting him in. 'How foolish' He thought to himself. He quickly looked around and walked right through the door. "Hi there." He said with a wicked smiled as he slammed the door closed. Her aroma was intoxicating to say the least. He was going to enjoy this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff