Headcount

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Well, on the off chance that I have to fight against someone who uses a sword, other blunt objects, or... Bites. I have something that I can use to defend myself. They can even withstand bullets." He explained. "That, or I carry a shield around, and that's not going to happen." He smiled getting out all that he needed to make the meal.

Yubel cracked his knuckles and nodded to himself, before getting to work. It was simple meal, but he made it look like some sort of delicacy. "Pastrami, Ham and Muenster Cheese on rye." He smiled, presenting her the sandwich. "Complete with mayo, alittle lettuce, tomato, salt pepper and a dash of vinegar~" He hummed, looking rather proud of himself and then taking a bite out of the sandwich he made for himself.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
”Sounds useful. Maybe I should get a pair.” She remarks, since it seemed she was getting in quite a few fights lately. Aria shook her head. She didn’t know what she was doing in said fights, however. Leaning against the counter she watched Yubel get to work on the meal, walking over to the table when he finished.

”And here I would have just made a PB and J or a grilled cheese.” She remarks, smiling, as she takes her sandwich and sits down, taking a bite. ”This is good.” She remarked, taking a few more bites. ”What made you decide to become a bouncer, anyways?” Her ears perked forward with curiosity, an interested expression on her face.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Yubel looked to Aria as her question roamed around in his head. The question's answer traced back to when he first arrived in this city a year ago. "It was when I first got here." He started, sitting down his sandwich after taking one last bite.

"I had just moved into my place and then decided to explore the are, see whats around. That's when I found the bar." he smiled, taking a seat near her and resting his arms on the table. "It was in pretty bad shape. Any one there were either gang members trying to extort money, or people looking for as fight. When I got there, I was expected to do the same." He sighed heavily. "So I did what any hero type would do." He grinned, clenching his fist at the air..

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daniel blinked his eyes and he changed into a dark black wolf he then let out a loud and strong howel to warn any other wolves in the area. Daniel then sniffed the air for his sister and dashed off to find his sister he was protective of his sister that was for sure. Daniel knew that was quite a few males who fancyed his sister which meaned he had his trouble cut out for him.

Danielle caught the scent of another male wolf she growled as her white fur was perfectly white. Danielle then dashed towards Arcain and then dashed and tackled Arcain to the ground with her front paws by his neck. Danielle growled at him "Why are you here?" she growled at him knowing her brother would probably kill him. Danielle would try to scar him off before her brother got here and killed him.

Scarlett was off in the woods looking for who was in here with her siblings she had a bad feeling it was the guy from the bar. Scarlett dashed after him in the trees before she caught up to him and warpped her arm around his neck and slamming him into the trunk of a tree putting her hands on each side of his neck. Scarlett eyes where filled with anger "What in the world are you doing here?" she asked him with a hateful tone.
~Jeriah Takeda~
-Daywalker-

User Image

Jeriah had no time to brace himself for the upcoming attack he received as he was in pursuit of the two werewolves. Finding himself thrown against a tree and having two hands attempting to strangle him, the Daywalker merely smiled at the silhouette of Scarlett.

"Now, now...No need to be angry. Just doing my job..." he said as he removed the woman's hand from his strong neck. Not a mere human could easily crush his throat. His fingers then touched the hilt of his katana that happened to fall next to him, along with his hat.

((sorry...lame post...))
~Arcain~
-Werewolf-

User ImageUser Image

Arcain stopped short as he then saw a female white wolf come in his path. "Why am I here? Well, to see you, my dear. Looks like you are alone this time. Your brother not around?" he replied as he sniffed the air. He knew Daniel was not too far off.

It had been years ago when Arcain met Dainelle. He was a lone wolf and she was always with a pack. Daniel, the alpha of the pack, drove him off after seeing the two together. The werewolf's golden eyes then gazed into female's own. "Still the overprotective brother, I see? It seems that he may come here soon..."

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Daniel is running...(posting for him in the next post)

Danielle got off Arcain "Your such a fool coming here" she growled at him then heard her brothers howl. Danielle walked a few feet away "Didnt you learn your lession the first time" she asked him. Danielle looked at him "you need to leave before he comes" she told him she wished he would just leave her alone. Danielle glared at him "Why have you came to see me?" she asked him not sure why he came here for to see her. Danielle shook her head "He would show you any mercy this time " she growled at him. Danielle was never to fond of Arcain and her brother thought she was in love with him as if he was not her type.

Scarlett quickly took his katana in a blink of a eye his own blade was to his thoat "Your trying to kill my siblings i think i have every right to be mad" she told him. Scarlett thought she made it clear that there was to be no killing in her woods "I told you many times to stay out of my woods" she glared at him . Scarlett smirked "You know i have no probably killing you in my woods though" she said with a chuckle still holding his blade to his neck. Scarlett wasnt weak at all and she was faster then a normal human a stronger maybe she wasnt human at all but she didnt think so.
M A R K
Following Jacob outside, Mark had the impression that this was just another teenage fight over a girl. But once they where outside, Mark realized, by the look on Jacobs' face that he was dead serious. He couldn't help ask, "Hey man, what's up with you and that dude? I heard the conversation, just didn't expect it to be THAT serious."
~Arcain~
-Werewolf-

User ImageUser Image

Arcain merely smiled at the female wolf. "A fool? Ah, looks like anaki (big brother) has already found me..." he said as he heard Daniel's ever so familiar howl. He then returned his gaze back at Dainelle. "Who wouldn't come to see a magnificent white wolf like you?"

Of course Arcain tried to prove himself worthy of her love, but he knew her brother didn't approve any of it. Being a lone wolf proved to be much of a threat to other packs and it also meant a challenge to the alpha of the wolf pack. Arcain was also one that didn't run from a fight. He would leave if the fight got too overwhelming for him.
~Jeriah Takeda~
-Daywalker-

User Image

Jeriah felt cold sweat running down his face and neck as he found his own blade threatening to take his life away. Keeping the emotion of fear behind a facade, the Daywalker then smiled at Scarlett. "Wouldn't you do the same if someone slaughtered your brother for something he never did?"

Then, with a quick flick of his wrist, Jeraiah bumped the hilt of the katana to make it difficult for the other slayer to handle. He then palmed Scarlett in attempt to free himself of his current situation.

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Helion sighed as he stood up. The news today was boring and so were the jobs. He placed it in a bin and placed his hands in both of his pockets. He stood and began to walk. He kept a firm grip with his teeth on the cigarette. He moved along the paths as a few people passed. He found himself outside of the woods. He liked the woods. Not a place were you' expect to meet any pests or even meet another person. Helion walked through the woods, his head nodding every now and then to the music. "Hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn ya down..." His voice was deep but at the same time had a bit of a wild kick. He loved to listen to the song Burn it Down. Probably because that one line matched him.

He walked and walked until he saw two people scraping. He didn't care. Maybe they were young lovers, though it looked too rough. He wouldn't stop and ask but kept going along the grass making sure to be as quiet as possible in case they were young lovers. Or one was just a rapist...

[[OOC: ]]

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Daniel ran infront of his sister "What are you doing here?" he asked him with a growl. Daniel looked at him "cant you tell she doesnt like you at all " he told him guarding his sister. Daniel then shook his head "Why dont you leave before i kill you" he told him serously the only thing holding him back was his sister being there. Daniel looked at his sister he could tell she was getting tired it showed in her eyes. Daniel looked at his sister "You should go and rest" he told her with a nodd.

Danielle yawned as she looked at the two male wolves she nodded at her brother as she ran off in the woods. Danielle found a nice tree and fell asleep she just hoped no one got killed tonight. Danielle never really was able to have a boyfriend and a part of her wanted a guy to warp his arms around her to keep her warm like in the movies. Danielle knew that was impossible for her brother would make sure no guy came close to her.

Scarlett fell out of the tree and a guest of wind that was caused by her knocked some guys cigarette out of his hand. Scarlett had dropped the blade and looked up at the daywalker "that doesnt mean you can kill my family!" she yelled at him. Scarlett then quickly tackled him out of the tree putting all her weight on his chest "now you be a good little boy and go back from where you came from" she told him . Scarlett couldnt stand this guy he thought he could just come in her woods and kill her brother and sister no way. Scarlett was tough and could handle herself from any attack from different races.

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Helion felt a nudge and watched as his tab as it went spiraling through the air He reached for another one and began to panic. "Was that the last one! No... No, NO!" He screamed in his mind as his fists clenched hard. His body began to tremble the tab hit the ground and Helion turned around looking at the two of them. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! THAT WAS MY LAST RELIEF FOR THE DAY!" He was referring to the cigarette as a relief as it calmed him down from the stress of his job. "You both are responsible... Well then..." His trench coat exploded into fire as his eyes glowed and his body grew taller. He hunched down laughing as he jolted back as he continued to grow.

His hands covering his face became pointed and began to look like molten lava. His entire body was repeating the process. His hair a wild flame as a blood red flame with amber highlights replaced his eyes. They glowed as his body stopped growing. His face was the face of a molten demon. A large molten tongue appeared from his flamed mouth as he moved his hands away. It wiped around as fire trailed off. "Brace yourself!" His voice a dark and demonic voice that crackled like fire. The flames then vanished leaving behind an old armor made from a demonic stone. A blade was sheathed by his side as he stood now at 8 foot or even 9 foot. Flames were still on his body as he walked towards them. "You'd better pray to your pitiful God that a cigarette falls from the sky!" It was almost madness to even stare at the eyes and it was madness that he'd lost it over such a little thing. Maybe, he was looking for a fight, or maybe even to frighten someone...

[[OOC: ]]

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items