Headcount

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13 >

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria laughed a bit. "Sounds like I have the whole cavalry out to defend me," She oberserved, smiling warmly. It did make her feel safer. "This'll be fun, all of us hanging out outside of work" She adds, nodding to Yubel as he left. Aria got up and stretched, then walked over to the nearby dartboard. Picking up the darts she started to throw them to pass the time while she waited for him to get back.
It all was starting to make sence to Johnny , Siren wanted the nekos friend. Which of course made no dkfference, as long as Johnny get his prey in the end, which he always did of course. " Its a pleasure to meet you Victor." Johnny never was one to call people by there nicknames, it made no sence to him. He always thought you should honor the name you where given. "Im assuming you shall be helping us in getting the girl and Scarlett." He didn't know if Victor was going to help, but its always good to have someone else on the team your on.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Once Yubel reached his floor, 15 and headed to his room, unlocking it and entering the apartment. When he got in, he headed to his room for a quick change of clothes, removing his shirt to reveal the braces hidden on his forearms. As he went to find a new attired, his phone began to ring. His hair suddenly perked some, before suddenly the popped up, red ears appearing rather than hair.

"Hello?" He answered the phone looking to the window nearby. "It'll be a full moon to night, younger brother. I hope your not having any company~" The woman on the other end of the phone replied laughing abit and then hanging up. "....It'll be fine. I have control. I've hid it this long." He said taking a deep breath and getting back to the task of changing and getting packed.

Once he had on his new outfit, he made sure to keep add any small things that could help, a cross, some garlic spray. Despite Aria's words about them all having fun, He wouldn't let his guard down in case something did happen. He also packed some an few spare shirts and undergarments in case he needed them. "Okay....Lets get going..." He said out loud as he made his way back to the bar with his bag.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Siren looks over at Johhny then Victor. "That's Toma to you Johnny boy."He snapped looking at Johnny, then leaning his head back on the couch. "Siren doesn't really like me doing any hunting with her, but since this doen't involve her getting food. I don't see why I can't help."Victor answered, grabbing the remote that laid on the couch next to Victor. Turning on the tv the news/ weather channel came on. "It seems that we aren't going any where tonight."Siren said seeing that it is going to be a full moon tonight. "Oh, the big bad wolves are going to come out tonight."Victor siad with a small laugh.

User Image
The air felt so cold as she blew down the street on her motorcycle, wind nipping at her bear face like tiny teeth. She really wished Brimstone hadn't of smashed her helmet. Although, she supposed she should have just been happy her head hadn't been in it at that time. He was always so unreasonable during the full moon and the few days before it. Thank the gods Were-animals, like women, only experienced such different yet equally horrifying changes once a month, but for Were's instead of aunt flow it was more like aunt murder face. Now what she never wanted to witness was a female Were simultaneously dealing with PMS and the coming change, talk about your raging b***h, no pun intended.

Malice was relieved when she reached the city, ready to hit up a bar before she went back to her hotel room to wait out the night before she had to go pick Brimstone up where she'd left him; which was on the outskirts of town in a nice little forest area where he could change and hopefully not maul anything human. That would suck serious genitalia.

She pulled up beside a place called Hyde's, not thinking about anything beside the whiskey she planned to down in the next few minutes.

((I might have to leave pretty shortly, but I thought I'd at least put a foot in the door.))

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Welcome to the rp ^_^ ))
Even though it was getting in the evening by now, the bar was unusually empty. That was when Aria remembered that it was a full moon tonight. The werewolves wouldn't be out drinking tonight. This also usually meant vampires didn't go out either, for once wary of their natural rival's strength. That just left the few humans who spent time at the bar and other more normal nonhumans like herself.

Hearing the roar of a motorcycle outside her ears flicked and she paused in throwing darts to take a drink, her gaze flicking to the door. Yub should be getting back soon, she thought to herself. Then they could leave for Scarlet's house.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
As he came out of the elevator, Yubel made sure to fix his head some, pressing his ears back down and masking it with his hair as he had always done. He had his reasons for hiding this from the others, but he wouldn't reveal it then, deciding to keep the fact hidden and let other think he was a human.

He made sure his bag was on right and headed for the exit, passing by two men, both of which were Vampire. they had there coat collars up and scarves on for the windy weather. Yubel walked by between the two, both men's eyes on Yubel as he left through the revolving door. Yubel headed off quickly, deciding to hurry back to the bar. It was getting late, and there was no telling what could happen, his thoughts and worries getting the best of him.

"He's leaving... what do we do now?" One to the left spoke in an annoyed tone as the boarded the elevator
"You know what were here for. It doesn't matter if he's here or not." The one to the right spoke calmly as he pressed the button for the 15th floor. The doors closed, with the vampire to the left grunting in disapproval

User Image
(An image of what they look like, to some extent. There more like messengers than a real threat, so they won't show up too much. having them in this as well is an issue, just let me know and I will edit. Oh! Welcome to the rp!)
Malice glanced at the building, sizing it up in a manner as she got off her bike, kicking the stand in place before wandering up to the entrance. She adjusted her leather jacket and fanned out her long messy auburn curls so that they would sit just a little less dishevelled down her back.
Once she finished gathering herself into something presentable she pushed through the door. It was pretty dead but most bars were on the night of the full moon so she wasn't the least bit surprised. Her cornflower coloured stare scoped the place quickly before they settled on the bar. She moved with ease across the floor, closing the distance between her and happiness. With a relieved sigh she plopped down on one of the stools, leaning forward to rest her folded arms on the counter as she waited for some service.

((Thanks for the warm welcomes!))
((im thinking of joining...but could someone please tell me where everyone is and what they are doing?))

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ninjapanthercat02
((im thinking of joining...but could someone please tell me where everyone is and what they are doing?))

((Well its the night of the full moon. Me, BadGirl, Jelly Jar and and a girl named Scarlett are in a bar called Hyde. A vampire just attacked, and is now planning with another vampire a second attack at a house somewhere nearby -London Tea time and Jt-... and I believe there is a girl coming home from grocery shopping, as well as a guy wandering around the streets. Really not too much has happened. A small bar fight the night before, and a vampire attack today.))

Seeing the new person enter the bar Aria turned her head to watch for a moment, then went back to throwing darts. The first dart landed nearish the bullseye, but the next one imbedded in the wall, causing her to curse and pause to take a drink. She was never very good at this game.
~Jeriah Takeda~
-Daywalker-

User Image

The slender individual entertained himself by watching the young woman throw darts. He stifled his laughter as he watched her miss the target completely. Standing up from his seat, Jeriah walked over to the wall and unpinned the darts that were situated on and off the board and walked to the table the girl was seated at.

Standing there in front of her, the Daywalker offered the darts back, saying: "Your aim is slightly off, but if you lay off the drinks for a while, perhaps it would improve..."

((sorry for the lame-ish post...have to go back to work now))

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
((No problem. Welcome to the rp.))

Even stifled, she caught the sound of laughter behind her, her ears twitching as she picked up on it. It brought a frown to her lips as she turned her head to see the source of this sound. She didn’t particularly like being laughed at, not that many people did. She didn’t have to look hard to find who had laughed at her, the man was now retrieving her darts for her. As he approached Aria raised an eyebrow at him. ”You assume I care more about improving my aim than I do about drinking.” She remarked, taking the darts back from him with one hand while lifting her drink to her lips again with the other. After, she set it down on the table, then stepped forward to throw another dart. This one hit nearish center, once again. ”See, I’m doing just fine.”
Malice cradled her whiskey in both hands, rolling the glass back and forth against her fingers as she causally sipped at this one. The first three had gone as quickly as they'd came; she figured she'd enjoy the forth and try not to give herself a killer hangover, she wouldn't be able to handle two headaches tomorrow, Brimstone would be more than enough. She thought about him then, hoping like hell there would be no campers tonight or that he would be happy with frolicking with and eating Bambi or maybe a nice squirrel; they really didn't need the drama that came along when you shed blood on another's territory without permission, and human blood was rarely ever allowed to be shed, just wasn't good press ya know?

She glanced about the room, spying a pair having away at the dart board. Malice was a god awful dart player, dangerous to boot. Jerry still wore a cup till this day whether Malice played or not. She still wasn't quite sure if that one had been an accident or not. O-o-oh subconscious, you rascal you.

Malice stood from her seat and wandered over to the two, deciding company would make this night go faster. The faster the better, she wanted to get out of this city and back home, they'd been on out of town business for weeks now, they had one last thing to deal with before they were home free.

She caught the last bit of conversation as she walked up,"Oh don't be modest, I'd say you're doing a superb job; I mean no one has any unwanted holes," She glanced to the wall around the dart board and twitched. "Save for maybe the wall but hey, it gives it character right?" She recalled saying the same thing to Jerry before they whisked him away to the hospital.
"Ill keep that in mind." He said to victor regarding his name. He planned on calling him victor anyway. When Siren mentioned the full moon tonight Johnny frowned. It meant he had to wait awhile longer to get his prey. "Well i guess we don't have to worry about them wandering to far away tonight." He said finding the silver lining of the night.
(quick post at school)

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria turned her head again, looking a little surprised to see this woman walk up. From what Aria had observed, she had seemed very much focused on her alcohol at the bar. Hearing her remark, though, Aria smiled a little and shrugs. ”I suppose that is one way to measure talent at darts. Though people might be afraid to play with somebody who has standards like that.” She laughs a little. The worst she had ever done was shatter a glass once, when a person had been too near the dart board. That had definitely gotten her some looks.

Aria looked back to the wall, nodding. ”I suppose it does. People say the same thing about dents in their cars, at least when they can’t afford to get them fixed.” She shakes her head with a smile, then looks between the woman and man. ”My name’s Aria by the way. I’ve never seen you two in here.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff