Welcome to Gaia! ::

Headcount

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 >

Johnny chuckled a bit when she talked about switching from drunks to the neko. "Well , i guess ive already been a bit of a risk taker." A smirk still on his face he began following her. Johnny was intrigued about how she would assist him in his hunt. "So , im assuming that you have a plan , either that or you just have a grudge against this girl." He wondered why she was so eager to help him. Perhaps she was just as interested in the hunt as she was. Either was he figured this was turning out to be one memorable hunt. There will undoubtably be blood sheed from both sides.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Well you try getting hit with a chair~ I'm sure you want to hurt someone! Yubel replied, wasting no time with his drink when he got it, but almost spitting it back out when she mentioned him liking getting beat up.

"Who told you that?!?! I'm not some freak!! He said in a frantic tone, replying to Scarlet's comment about him. Yubel was easy to tease when it came down to it, and if someone actually knew something about him that could be used against him, his reaction made it clear.

While Yubel was worrying about that, he looked to Aria, seeing hot lost in thought she was before gently tugging her ear. "Something wrong, princess?" He asked trying to get her mind off of the vampire situation. he took it upon himself to figure out what was to be done about it. He and Scarlet, that was.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Feeling the tug on her ear Aria blinked, glancing up to meet Yubel's gaze. For a moment she looked surprised and startled, clearly not having paid too much attention to the conversation. But then she saw his expression of concern and smiled warmly once more. "Oh, no- everything's fine. I... I was just thinking how lucky I was to have you guys as friends." She admits, fidgeting with her drink as she looked a little sheepish to admit this. But they were good friends. A little wild sometimes with the bar fights and stuff- but good friends all the same.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Yubel looked abit touched to hear that, going back to his drink as well. "I...Uhh.. I'm glad you think of me as.. a friend.. Don't have any-Many of those." He admitted, finishing off his drink and sucking down the ice at the bottom of the glass.

As he thought more about them being friends, He, Scarlet and Aria, he slapped his hands over the top of his head suddenly, looking forward and taking a few deep breaths. "Relax.. Stay calm...Its fine.. He said out loud, trying to relax as if he didn't seem that way. A few moments of holding his head and he saw fit to fix his hair some and get back to any conversation going on.

"I should probably see if Scarlet is okay with me crashing the slumber party... I know how she is about a third wheel on her dates. He mentioned with a sarcastic tone.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
”Of course, I see you guys every day.” She pointed out. After all, if she didn’t consider them friends… well she wouldn’t have any either. But she didn’t mention that.

Watching his reaction, though, Aria couldn’t help but laugh a bit. ”Calm down Yu. It’s not like I’m gonna bite.” She teases him, laughing again before finishing off her drink, nodding as he mentioned asking Scarlett to join them. ”If you want to… but really Yubel I think we’ll be fine. She seemed to handle that vampire pretty good by herself, and he won’t even know where she lives. Once we leave here everything should be ok.” She points out. Perhaps it was naïve to think the vampire wouldn’t track them… or maybe she just didn’t want to think of that.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Well, I won't be able to sleep knowing someone is out there trying to get you. Its not just for you, its for my own peace of mind." He explained, but then added; "Besides, this is a perfect excuse to spend the night with two beauties. I'm not going to let this chance slip by with out a fight." Yubel spoke honestly.

'What kind of man would I be if he didn't try to get in on that action?' Was his mind set, and while he wasn't looking to get lucky, his main concern was to watch after them both, as well as have something to do other than watch t.v. alone tonight.
User Image

"D'hhshee ovtlum nghaaa'll...", Chris muttered her spell, causing the vampire to be paralyzed. A melody was humming gently in the air around them. She stepped back away from the guy and looked at him. A paralyzing song spell. But she wonder if she should keep him alive. She doesn't want to cause any trouble by killing him. Yet if she let him stay alive, he can track her and kill her anyway.

I've only got 8 minutes left..., she thought. The spell can only hold him for around 8 or 9 minutes, so she gotta think. Kill him...or not. Hmm...deciding is difficult but she's going to let him stay alive for now. Killing someone defenseless is something unheard of. Chris quickly ran through the street on her way to her apartment.

User Image
______ Dymitri ______

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. Me? I'm the one who changed the wind."

Dymitri smiled at the vampire's comment, staring him viciously in the face and looking precariously close to his eyes.
"Riiigghtt, I'm sure you are," Dymitri goaded, but was taken off guard when the girl pushed him away and began to mutter an incantation. The smiled to himself a little bit and showed a hint of surprise. "Well now, what's the chance of that."
The girl suddenly took off in a run, leaving Dymitri standing alone with the paralyzed vampire. He snickered and circled around the monster a few times. "Well, quite a situation you've gotten yourself into... I guess this is what you get for preying on girls, huh?" Dymitri prodded at the vampire's ego, and the monster looked at him as he circled with eyes full of hatred.
"Well, she didn't have the stones to kill you. But that doesn't mean I won't."
Dymitri looked up into the mostly cloudless sky and smiled. "Wouldn't it be the strangest thing if it started raining?" Dymitri lifted his hand in front of the vampire's face and snapped his fingers, and a moment later rain drops pattered down around them. But, as probability would have it, rain only fell on the street they were on. A localized shower.
"These power lines next to the road, do they look old to you?" Dymitri walked over to one of the electrical poles that dotted the sidewalk, and punched the wood solidly. Nothing happened.

"Well, I guess I'll be leaving now." Dymitri stated, pulling his jacket up around him and walking down the sidewalk.
Behind him the vampire struggled against the paralysis, but didn't get free until Dymitri was out of sight. The being wiped himself off and cursed his luck.
Which is exactly what luck had been waiting for. Suddenly the electrical powerline shorted out and exploded, releasing one of the sparking wires towards the vampire standing in a puddle of water.

________ The Domino Effect _________

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

"Appearently."SIren said with a laugh, as she turned the corner. She listen to him talk asking if she had a plan or just had a grudge with the girl."Plans come later, and no I don't have a grudge against her, or at least not yet."Siren said with a small grin, looking over at Johnny. After a couple more minutes of walking, Siren reached her house, which she shared with another vamiper, named Victor. It wasn't a huge house but it was bid enough to hold 4 people, without people at each other neck. Serin opened the door and walked in waiting for Jonny to follow. "Come on in and we'll talk about this neko that you want."She told him with another grin.
Jonny continued following Siren , but as he followed her he began becoming a bit paraniod. Seems a bit strange to him that this girl wants to help him , even though he had never met her. He kept alert as he entered the house with her. The place seemed nice enough. " Nice place you got here , seems a bit big for just you , got any roommates?" He aske while surveying the area. If the case of an ambush Johnny was ready to quickly find am escape route.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
”Oh- ok, now his true intentions become clear.” She remarked with a laugh, shaking her head. ”Well if Scarlett’s fine with it I guess I am too.” She admits. The possibility of a relationship or anything remotely like it wasn’t really on her mind right now. There were other more pressing concerns. But she realized he would probably worry about her if he wasn’t here. ”Hey, another drink please.” She asked one of the other bartenders on duty, smiling when they refilled the glass for her.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"So.. Scar.. what do you say?" Yubel asked, looking to her and waiting on a reply. Once he had his answer, he figured he get a few things from his place and then return to the girls.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett ran her hand through her hair "Sure you can sleep on the couch yubel" she said with a chuckle. Scarlett then looked around her brother and sister had left the building. Scarlett looked at Yubel "Just dont sneak in my room at night" she said with a playful wink. Scarlett then smiled at her neko friend "Dont worry your safe you have two werewolves a slayer and then you have yubel" she said with a chuckle.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Yubel grinned some and shook his head at the comment, scratching the back of his head. "Its not your room I'd sneak into." He huffed. Yubel seemed to be unaware of how misleading his comment was before adding, "I don't want to get hit with a chair again." He chuckled.

"I'll be back soon. Don't leave without me!" He said as he made his leave for his place looking around as he left the bar and headed up the street to his place.

A ten minute walk, and Yubel was at his apartment complex, heading into the lobby and waiting for the elevator to take him up top.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Siren closed the door once Johnny came in. She slipped off her jacket and put it on the coat rack. "Yes it is a big place, and yes I have a room, he can be a pain though."Siren said with a huff looking around the room. Soon a the sound of foot steps came down the hall. "You know your really should stop bring people here Siren." Victor said coming out of the hall wall. Victor looked over at Johnny crossing his arm's. "And you are?"He asked looking at the boy, then over at Siren.

"This is Johnny, he want's a nekos blood, the neko is a friend of Scarlett. Johnny this is Victor, but he likes to be called Toma, though for some odd reason."Serin said, but whispered the last part. Victor cocked an eyebrow, looking over at Johnny. "You choose the neko that is friends with Scarlett, no wonder Siren is interested with helping you."He said with a laugh, walking over to the couch and plopping down on it. Siren huffed again, looking over at Johnny. She wanted nothin to do with the neko girl, she wanted Scarlett.

User Image
00C: Sorry the photo is being stupid and so is photo bucket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas