Welcome to Gaia! ::

ready for a timeskip !

+1 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Goro Domo's Oppa

User ImageUser Image

The loud crackling of fire could be heard echoing throughout the room. A rather small space really. Nicely decorated with an abundance of expensive equipment. It was the type of home you'd see in an old christmas novel, fireplace included. There were bookshelves lined against the walls, but the tv hanging above the before-mentioned fireplace surely left them unused for anything but decoration. The standing bear figure guarding the entrance to the room was what kept Judah's interest the most though. A very realistic figurine the he'd been eyeballing since the moment he'd stepped into the family's beautiful home. If he hadn't seen one in person before, he would probably confuse the stuffed mammal for the real thing. But he wasn't that stupid.

Shoe laced boots dangled over the side of a leather designed sofa chair. The contrast of black shoes and rogue leather forming into a perfect pair that he couldn't help but notice. Alas, it was all turning into a distraction. This place, he was here for a reason. With his arms crossed into a pillow for his head to rest on the other arm of the chair, Judah's blue eye's demanded the attention to the family sitting at an angle from himself. The owner's of the home, a male and female in their late 40's, pressed firmly side-by-side with their hands wrapped around one anothers. The look of fear etched over their faces. He couldn't help but roll his eye's at it all. They were pathetic. They were also bound and tied together so there wasn't much they could do either.

"We'll give you whatever you want? Pl-please? Whatever it is!"

A chuckled came from Judah's lips at the request. "Whatever I want?" His blue eye's moved towards the man as he was the first to speak up. The woman was in a fit of tears. "Well... what I want, that's interesting." His head began a small sway from side to side as the grin he wore spread into that of a tempting smile. "Tell me something, and don't lie to me. Okay?" He kept his eye's focused to the man until he received a head nod as confirmation. "Who do you love more, your wife... or your beautiful daughters?" It was obvious the father of two had no idea Judah knew of his children. The evidence seen by the widening of the mans eye's and a sudden tightness in his appearance. He found it hard to tell whether the man was more angry or fearful. Whatever the emotion was, it only caused Judah's smile to spread further and the woman's cries to grow. "What? How did yo-... leave my kids out of this! You stay away from them! You hear me!?"

"Tsk-tsk-tsk."

Judah's index finger wavered back and forth to tell the man he'd made a mistake. Obviously. "Haha, do you really think you're in the position to tell me anything?" As if expecting an answer, he looked up towards the man once again. "No? No. Hmph... that's what I thought." After releasing a sigh, his leg's swung from the side of the couch to land swiftly to the hardwood floor beneath him. As he brought himself to a stand, Judah reached towards his backside to rest on a metallic stick like figure and pulled it out for his audience to see. At first, a look of confusion seemed to swirl around their heads. But they weren't that slow as the couple seemed to catch on fairly quickly realize the instrument could only be a butterfly knife. A beautiful silver in color, but nothing to admire from their standpoint. "Please, don't do this! You don't have to do this!" The woman finally spoke up. "Oh, yes I do. Because, you see... if I only kill him then you'll be all alone with the kids. Your life will spiral and the kids will never have their father. I could never do that. And if I only kill you two then who's going to raise the kids? What will happen when they find out about mommy and daddy? I'll get rid of them too right after this. So you won't have to worry!"

The man leapt up from his seat as if to he would be able to do something, but with a flip of his wrist a number of times, Judah whipped the blade from right to left. The moment was too quick to feel the sharp piece rip through the flesh and muscle resting beneath the man's chin. Once the swing was cleared, his hand forced itself back downward to slam into his victim's chest. The metal tearing into space between ribs a split second before Judah used his left hand for support in ripping from bone to bone. It took all but ten seconds to complete the movement, leaving him completely unsatisfied.

The woman's body would simply have to make up for her husbands mistake.

User Image

『』W H E R ERandom Home
                                                        『』W I T HHome Owners
                                                        『』O O CFirst Sequence

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
                          User Image
                        • User Image

Commercial Break

Hookah Cafe
                            25% off with a group of 3 or more in this start of winter celebration!

Idol Bunny
                            Snow! Bunnies! What's the difference!? Who cares! 50% off for anyone wearing bunny ears on this white snowy day!

Schools
                            Unexpected weather has no effect on any schools in the Juniper district.

Corner Cafe
                            Celebrate this month of love with a warm drink during our Valentines Day's theme at Corner Cafe. A live show from our very own Ji-young Lee!

IN THE NEWS

Criminal Activity
                            The bodies of a family of four was discovered this morning. No details have been revealed, but so far it looks like the scene is being ruled as a homicide. No witnesses or suspects have been confirmed.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
              User Image

legacy I WROTE YOU A LETTER COULDN'T SPELL OUT YOUR NAME
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  legacyt h e x c a l l x o f x t h e x w i l d x s a y s x o u r x y o u t h x w a s x t o x b l a m e
                  legacy forgotten coded this&& HOLD DREAMS OF A SWEET LIFE legacyforg
                  legacy fo████████████████ NO ( GHOSTS ) IN THE xTOWN ! !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                      • Lee was usually the type to wake up early and have all of his business handled before the clock ever hit 10AM. He use to be. Now a-days it seemed more as if he were trying to catch up with time in an endless battle that he was always never the winner of. His mind and body must have not fully switched over to a nightly routine yet. His hours ranging from 9 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon and later. Maybe he was blaming it on anything but himself, but the constant feeling of 'tired' was really starting to grind his nerves. Someone had to be blamed. If it weren't for... everything, maybe he would have realized he had been staring at the exit to his home for the past few minutes. The only thing able to snap him out of it was the high pitch squealing that sound out beside him. Sniffing (it was cold for some reason), he looked down at the creature sitting beside him. The small pups mouth slightly agape as it stared back into his blue tinted eyes. It took another second or two before the dog bounced up and pawed at the back of his legs as if to push him forward. 'Goooo!' he seemed to be yapping. He was never a fan of tiny animals, but his mother had given the dog as a gift after his break up. He wasn't sure how to take that though as she'd never come around to liking his ex anyway. Oh well, he wasn't going to complain.

Smiling, Lee knelt down to give the dog (Homin) a small rub behind his ears. He'd come a long way from the first few months Lee had taken care of him. "Keep our home safe, okay?" Another yap came. "Good! I'm trusting you. I'll do my best too!" Lee gave a thumbs up to the dog with a wink of his eye, and with the dogs approval he was allowed to take his exit. He fixed the strap on his should before brining himself to a stand. The guitar he carried around at all times wasn't the heaviest piece of equipment, but it was really uncomfortable. Shaking the cold off with a shiver, Lee moved forward to reach his shoes sitting next to the door. A habit he'd adapted from his mother. He slipped on a pair of boots and headed for the outside.

On a normal day, he'd be going to work with a different mindset. On a normal day, he'd wear his white shirt and black pant outfit that was required by the big wigs in whatever place he didn't care about. On a normal day, he'd be serving at the Corner Cafe. But not today... or the rest of the month for that matter. For the next 30 days, he was to serenade the audience with a list of songs chosen by the managers and random employee's. Initially he declined, of course. But like most things, Jack was able to convince him otherwise. He hyped it up to be some big moment and a chance to start off his career or something. Jack was stupid, and he got him into this mess. 'It made sense at the time though...' If anyone were watching him on the bus route, they probably got a show out of watching him battle his nerves. 'I can't just... back out now though. Ugh, I hate Valentines Day.'

When he finally made it to the Cafe, Lee was almost too afraid to go inside. Much like before, he had been staring at the entrance for sometime now. He wouldn't be late as he always left about an hour early everyday. But... maybe he'd be completely absent for the day. A loud bang caught him off guard causing him to jump back. His eye's shooting open but unable to see what exactly had happened as something... or someONE had reached out, grabbed hold of his arm, and yanked back. "Ah!" A small yelp came out before he was engulfed in the solid surface of someone's body,

"LEE!!!"

It was a loud and completely recognizable voice. "R-Riley?" Bewildered, Lee took a step back to adjust himself. He shook his head and wiped at his clothing before fixing his strap for the 10th time and looking to the person standing infront of him. "Wh-what are you doing here?" Riley Alexander, the lead singer of the band he use to be a part of. They'd met after a tragic course of events with one of their classmates, Eve. Overtime, they'd grown to know one another (atleast Lee knew about Riley since Riley talked so much) before joining a band together with two others. Oh god, wait. If Riley was here... "Yo! Lee man!" Shooting his eye's over into the direction of the voice, Lee was sure that the fear in his eye's had been completely obvious. He looked back to Riley who seemed to be staring back at him with a apologetic smile. "Hey... Lee, calm down."

"What are you guy's doing here?!" He voice laced with panic as he exchanged looks between the blonde Australian standing infront of him. Riley seemed to step back a moment before leaning back forward with a new expression. Lee figured he was showing concern, but it didn't matter. This was so stupid. "Calm down. We just want to support you." Lee remained silent expecting a better answer than the one he got. "Honestly, we just came to see you play. You never open up to up." This was dumber than stupid. Lee couldn't say anything. He knew nothing 'nice' would get them to go away, but telling Riley to just get out wasn't really the best idea either. Instead, he took a breath. A deep one. After letting go, he couldn't look the other in the eye's anymore. "Fine." And with that, he simply walked off.

ADONIPS's Princess

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
        User Image
        legacyforgotten made this
      • What makes a person? Is it the shape of their body, or is it the way they have the intelligence to build the most wondrous things? Maybe it’s how they can distinguish from good or bad and how no two are exactly the same. So what makes a person do such a horrible thing? Was it unhappiness, jealousy, or greed? Were they so selfish that they decided to take what they want using an extreme motive for attention? How does that person wake up in the morning and even try to be happy with what he did? Frustrated, a pair of piercing green eyes traced the pattern in the ceiling. The same questions invaded her brain day after day. Her eyes came down to stare at the screen of her laptop, the paused screen stopping on a frame of Lee’s face.

It seemed like he was doing well for himself. Kiska hadn’t kept up with anyone outside of high school, she just visited Kise but it was only to keep him from getting lonely. Ivia all but vanished out of thin air and if it weren’t for the framed photo of them that she carried, she would think that maybe she never really existed in the first place. Shutting her laptop, she stood, lifting her hand to bring her hair to sit on her left shoulder. Juniper. That’s where Lee was, and that’s where she had to be. Kiska was one hundred percent done with being all alone. Kiska had been alone for years, she was no longer that peppy little naive child she used to be, instead- with everything that happened, she was older, an angrier and darker shell of what she used to be.

While it had only been a few days since arriving in Juniper, she had barely left her hotel room. Her fingers lifted to rub the dull ache in her temples as she stood to grab her coat. It had only been twenty-four hours since her last coffee but she was longing for that bittersweet taste that went so well with a smoke. With one very last look at Lee’s face, Kiska closed her laptop and turned to face her cello. She hadn’t played in years but her fingers still ached to play, sometimes she caught her fingers moving in memory to a song she knew. Leaving the hotel room, she double checked to make sure it was locked before pocketing the keys and heading to the small cafe not to far away.

The air was crisp as she looked up at the lightly falling snow. Her dark painted lips curved as she remembered is was a day similar to this that she had sort of befriended the hall monitor at Monte. Boy what a mess he was, but Kiska wasn’t much different than he was now. What ever happened to that guy- Toshi the mayonnaise loving grump? He somehow managed to disappear along with Ivia. It was at one point Kiska made up a fun story about what happened. Ivia and Toshi got hitched, and being embarrassed for hating him at one point, she couldn’t bring herself to tell anyone so they ran away and became happily ever after. It was probably stupid, but hey, it’s better than them turning up in body bags like a few people have the past couple weeks, or so the news anchor had said. Masked figure- a little melodramatic for Kiska, if you were going to kill someone, why not do it in a crowd and then let someone else take the blame? If it happened before, it could definitely happen again.

Approaching the corner beside the café, Kiska couldn’t help but overhear Lee’s name. She froze, not waiting to give herself away as she listened, staring down at her boots. She couldn’t make out much of anything besides a tense ‘Fine.’ Before the conversation seemed to cease. Curious, Kiska peeked around the corner only to see the person she had been looking for stomping off. Nervous, she was beginning to be nervous. Her hands reached into her pocket to find the freshly rolled cigarette and placing it on her lips as she walked past the two familiar faces outside the café. Kiska blinked at them a moment before saluting two fingers off her forehead as she rushed after the blonde boy. The girl inhaled deeply, calming with each bit of nicotine she breathed. Reaching her hand out, Kiska managed to grab the boys shoulder and run in front of him. “Lee?” She asked, dropping her cigarette and stomping it out. “Wow it has been so long! I have been looking for you.” Opening her arms, she embraced the poor boy in a big hug, letting her head rest on his shoulders.

Releasing him, she rubbed her reddening eyes. she could feel the tears approaching and she was trying to hold them back, pinching the palm of her hand usually worked. “Oh…” She mumbled, realizing from his bewildered expression that he didn’t remember her, or recognize her at all. Sniffling, she scratched the back of her neck; embarrassed by her own behavior. He probably thought some deranged stranger was bothering him. “We went to Monte together remember? Kiska. I just grew up a bit…” The girl tried explaining as she lifted her head to stare at the sky, trying to avoid blushing with embarrassment.

“I came looking cause I didn’t feel like being alone anymore…” The smile was faint, but she let her chin fall as she held out her hand for him to shake. “It’s nice to meet you again.”

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

There was just something about waking up to a mess that made Inkeri feel warm. White flakes were everywhere. Dragon statues stared at her from all directions. The heavy smell of drying risen hung in the air. A jar of water used to wash off paintbrushes had been knocked over by her arm. She could feel the dryness of her where the water had soaked into then stained her skin. Faint shades of brown made her colorless skin actually look somewhat decent for once. It was like a cheaper spray tan. With a slight sigh, the black haired girl sluggishly pushed herself up. Her desk underneath her rattled slightly. She still needed to get that fixed. Her slender fingers woke up her phone to see that the time was screaming at her to get ready. In sixty minutes, the student at to be are her job. It was the month of Valentines day and her being late was not going to be a positive notion on her record. Even more sluggishly, she pulled herself into the bathroom. For a lazy person, a waitress job wasn't a fitting option. The situation was similar to making a vegetarian work in a butcher shop.

As luke warm water ran down her body, she stretched out her body like a cat. Pop. Pop. Pop. Every joint in her spine popped the further her stretched out. She looked down to the ground, debating if it was okay to call in or not. She knew it wasn't. Inkeri knew that she called in now, she could lose the job she fought so hard to keep. Plus, the female was told there was going to be a special event happening at the cafe for the next month. Surprises were always nice. Plus, she was starting to feel depressed at the lack of large crowds and interaction with other living things. She had skipped class yesterday and had the day before that off. In that time frame, the female had craved half a carton of egg shells and made two pairs of horns. As she finished her mental review of the past couple of day, Ink ended her shower.

The cold air helped her feel renewed as it brushed against her freshly shaved legs. When she shivered, water droplets hit the ground. While Inkeri felt awake, she stood there while her hair and body air dried for a minute. Her finger tips rubbed her eyes a little too roughly as she stepped into her room to dress herself. Fortunately, she didn't have to struggle with her wardrobe choices for the day. The white shirt was small but slightly baggy over her flat chest and narrow shoulder span. She pulled a black skirt up to her chest. Black tights clung to her legs but made them warm as she slipped on her black shoes. The black and white of the Corner Cafe's uniform felt natural to her. The outfit was a second skin for her. Acceptance and family was what she thought about when the cafe was brought up around Inkeri. While there were some crazy people, rough days, and times she got scolded, the black haired female knew that her strict bosses were still a family to her. That was a nice thought since her family was hundreds of miles away. Even though Ian and Irwin got on her last nerve, she still loved her brothers that completed her triple set.

The cold hair penetrated Inkeri's black peacoat. Her decently long legs seemed to carry her faster and faster every time she checked her phone. The Corner Cafe was a 15 minute walk from her apartment. She had to be in work in 10 minutes. For about two and half blocks, the female ran through the streets in an attempt to make it on time. While she was lazy, Inkeri still felt bad when she wasn't on time to work. Guilt easily ate the girl up, so it was a feeling she tried to avoid at all costs possible. By the time her feet carried her to the warm place she called work, she was out of breath. Someone who made egg shell designs and dragon horns for a living was not the most physically fit.

Inkeri's hand opened the door at the time ticked to the minute she was supposed to clock in. Quickly, she jumped behind the counter and clocked herself in. "Thank goodness." She said under her breath as she felt a daunting presence behind her. Slowly, she turned around and stared at her boss with yes that had sorry written in them. "Inkeri, don't jump over the counter." Was the only words of scolding Inkeri got before she was shooed off to work. She threw off her pea coat, tied her apron around herself and hustled out to the tables. They were already filling up at a steady rate as people came in for fancy breakfast foods and coffee. Her eyes studied the area. The dark seeing orbs landed upon her co-worker Lee through the large windows of the cafe. They had only spoken once or twice but they weren't long conversations. He was a nice enough person from what she could tell. The person he was talking with was rather pretty. As usual, she assumed that the female was either his girl friend or some family member. She took her eyes off of him and spoke the words she would say a thousand times over today. "Welcome to the Corner Cafe. What would you like today?" She said in her Scottish accent, putting on a smile, getting the person's order, and turning it into the counter. She lingered there for a moment to wait for the three coffee's the group at the table ordered.

[O]ver [O]range [C]ones

User Image

Speaking color: #E2062C

Anxious Phantom

User ImageUser Image

The raven haired girl stared at the wall for a moment. Did she really want to go.. she took a glance at her phone.. it was already late. She looked at Cyril and stared for a moment. She finally took a breath and looked at Cyril, who was ever so patiently waiting for her call. She couldn't help but smile, "We can stay here for tonight.." Azumi couldn't help but smile. He always waited for her call, she wasn't sure why. She looked at him and smiled,"Do you wanna help cook dear? She started to take out the chicken breasts and butter with bread crumbs. She yawned. "Maybe another time.. Im too tired anyways.." She she continued to cook. She walked out of the room for a brief moment coming back with headphones. She plugged her headphones into her phone only putting one headphone in so that she had music, but also she could have a conversation with Cyril. It worked perfectly fine, she always concentrated better that way oddly enough.

"I'll probably call dad before we go to bed.. it'll be early afternoon around there.. " Azumi started to think about the hour difference between there and France.. "Considering it'll be around that time.. they are almost ten to eleven hours ahead there." She continued to cook loosing train of thought as she did it.

- - - - time skipuu - - - -

Azumi had woken up the next morning, she shivered and rolled into Cyril gently. She huffed, she should have been used to the cold since Europe got so cold during the winter. But nope.. she never did. She whimpered and laid in bed. She sighed, what did she have to do today? She rubbed her face softly against Cyril's shoulder and stilled. She froze and groaned softly. good thing Cyril was a heavy sleeper (sort of) they had stayed up so late last night, Azumi forgot to call her dad. She started to slowly unwind herself from Cyril and got up stretching. She hated waking up so early, she wasn't a morning person per say. But enough to function somewhat properly.

She debated by making the choice of snoozing. That would be a good start, but the ripples. She grumbled slightly sticking her leg out of the warm blanket. She shivered and pouted, reluctantly rolling out of bed. She sluggishly made her way to the bathroom, walking through the doorway she turned around and looked at the bed with her boyfriend longingly. She silenced her inner thoughts as they pleaded with her to just lay back down. She may have been a bit lazy, but she wasn't neglectful or her responsibilities. She soon got into the shower and started her day.

By the time she had started cooking she remembered what she had to do.. violin practice. She had to go to school later that day, she remembered. She looked out the window and sighed, what else had she been forgetting.. She looked at her phone and sighed, "Dad.. right." She picked up the phone and made a quick call to Mercurio.. he never picked up the phone on the first call. The good thing with him through was he always called back later that day. He was very good about that. She left a brief message about what her and Cyril had explained the night before.

She glanced at her phone three hours to kill. She rolled her eyes and leaned against the counter and stared at the bedroom door. She knew she should let Cyril sleep.. but that was no fun. She had put their plates in the microwave smirking as she mumbled,"I'l be back precious num nums.." As she quietly stalked into the bedroom. She opened the door quietly tip toeing through the dim lighted room. She stopped as she heard him inhale deeply.. She crawled on the bed.. "Stalking the bae..." she whispered as she stilled seeing him slightly shift in his sleep. She snickered, waiting for the perfect time.. She finally pounced, jumping on the boy. This wasn't the first time it has happened, her waking her boyfriend up abruptly. But he never seemed grumpy.. it always amazed her.

"Good morning.. I can't believe you deal with me., I wake you up so rudely."

Sonic_Kaos

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxone smile ━━ ↺ is all i need

tab tab tab I WILL x NEVER BE NOTHING MORE xTHAN A MEMORY x IN YOUR HEART
                                      tab tab tab I WILL x NEVER BE NOTHING MORE xTHAN A MEMORY x IN YOUR HEART

〉〉 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLADIES AND GENTLEMEN CYRIL FARENHEIT ;
                                      xxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xIS HERE

• Cyril watched where he stood as Azumi continued to make her decision whether they should go to see Lee or not. Nodding in affirmation when she said that they should just stay at home tonight, he let out a small sigh as he shrugged his shoulders in reply. "We're both tired anyway, even if he get to the cafe we'd probably be too tired to listen" he paused as he offered the raven haired beauty a small smile; oh well, it wasn't like Lee was going anywhere anytime soon, so he could always go see him later on and catch up on the years between now and graduation. Seeing that smile on her face only serves to improve Cyrils mood, lately he had been allowing her to make the decisions. Usually it was because he was too busy doing his boss's work working that he simply let her do it. Also deep down it was also probably penance for having ignored Azumi's feelings all that time ago.

Probably.

Not that he minded.

When she asked if he wanted to help out cooking he shrugged one more "You seem to have things under control, but if you insist hun" pushing himself off from the wall, Cyril walked over to a nearby cupboard and rifled through the pots and pans for the stuff that they needed. He chuckled when she mentioned calling her father later. "Haha, time zones are a pain." he replied as he turned on the stone element. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful but not unwelcome, simply being at home and chatting with Azumi was something that he looked forward to every day.

( t i m e s k i p )

Sure time had changed both him and Azumi, but if there was one thing that hasn't changed in the female Yokoto it was the fact that she had a habit of clinging onto him while she was asleep. She had tried to justify her 'habit' by saying that she still wasn't used to the cold weather despite her having lived here for the past couple years; but he wasn't complaining, she was so adorable when she did so; wrapping both her arms and legs around him in an attempt to warm herself up. He would spent some nights just watching her sleep and her serene face, Cyril was sure that she didn't know about that; if she did she was doing a good job hiding her being aware.

Cyril had fallen asleep soon after Azumi had, he didn't even realize how tired he was until he fell onto the bed. The day had been long and pretty tiring in itself, seeing her in the end of the day seemed to have had re-energized him a little while longer. The young man himself was a rather deep sleeper, of course not to the extent of his sister who was pretty much a narcolept. Having a good dream usually had something to do with that and Cyril was indeed having a good dream, he dreamt about that day he and Azumi first met at that function years ago and 'saving' her from some guy pestering her. Back then he had no idea how much that one action would have on the future much less that girl becoming one of if not that most important person in his life. He wondered where he went wrong? Thinking back on it all it was painfully clear that Azumi was in love with him, he cursed his younger self for being so oblivious; but that was all in the past and now was all that mattered as far as he was concerned.

As mentioned earlier, Cyril Farenheit was a rather deep sleeper; to wake him up would take something of great force to get him to wake up if he didn't wake up himself.

THUMP "OOOMPH"

Or someone with great force, whichever works.

Cyril shot open his eyes, having been thrown out of his wonderful dream as he felt Azumi pounce on top of him. The air being forced out of him as her weight fell onto him, he wasn't all the surprised; this wasn't the first time she had done this to him. It was actually kind of cute really; it was like his own personal alarm clock; an alarm clock with long black hair that also throws sarcastic comments left and right. A moment later he found himself wide awake as he began to regulate his breathing with his girlfriend situated on his chest looking both worried and pleased with herself. "Ugh, morning sweetie..." he greeted her as he slowly pushed himself up into a more comfortable position. He rolled his eyes when she apologized for waking him up 'so rudely'. "You know Azumi, I would actually believe your apology if you didn't look so amused each time" he chuckled before smiling as he took her hand in his and gently kissed the back. "But since you're so cute I'll forgive you" he teased her lightly with a wink.

"Plus, I rather like it when you're on top" like earlier, there are somethings even time can't change.

Lexi-Hime

o o c
                                                    OTL

SiIIybean's Widow

Manly Lover

User Image
              User Image
              i wanna take you to the kokomo

User Image
            • "Nice night out, isn't it?" The man in the driver seat spoke conversationally, glancing in the rear-view mirror to check on his passenger.

His passenger didn't answer. He was dead.

The driver sighed, but not unpleasantly. His name was Carlisle and he was driving his company's van. The sweet guttural tones of Louis Armstrong's When You're Smiling pooled in through the radio. Carlisle tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat, a soft smile sticking to his face. It really was a beautiful evening out: dusky with sprinklings of snow-powder that probably wouldn't last until the next morning.

He pulled carefully into the narrow parking lot of Old Town Mortuary, hopped out of the vehicle, and got down to business. First came unstrapping the body from the restraints in the back, then rolling it out on the blue gurney, through the mortuary, and into the morgue. He transferred the deceased man (he was an elderly fellow that had died of a heart failure at a nearby hospital) onto one of the cots in the freezer. It was much faster work than retrieving the body from the hospital without the wait for a busy nurse to sign paperwork before he could move the person. He was done fairly quickly and rolling out of the parking lot in the van once again to head home.

He didn't quite make it through his front door before he was assaulted from behind by a heap of winter clothing, ie. Madeleine Paré. "Carlisle!" She chirped into his ear before launching into a long winded invitation to Corner Cafe to see some rising star perform that evening. He nodded along wide-eyed, completely caught off guard; Maddie liked to come over often and unexpectedly but that didn't make her impromptu appearances any easier to follow, just easier to accept. A bundle of clothes was pressed into his arms and a pair of ears smacked atop of Carlisle's head. He didn't even get a word in edgewise. If Madeleine entered like a hurricane she left just as suddenly: out the door shooting him with hand-gun motions and cheesy sound effects, leaving chaos and confusion in her wake. It was enough to make anyone's head spin.

Carlisle toed off his shoes next to a weighted shoe rack in the entrance hall once Madeleine was gone. He held the set of clothing Madeleine had given him delicately against his chest. He wondered what Paprika had gotten up to while he was gone; he had left fairly suddenly a couple hours ago to answer the call and hadn't brought Paprika along this time. Hopefully, she hadn't been too bored alone in the house.

White-socked feet padded through the town house into the living room. It wasn't a big space, but it was reasonable and more importantly covered in curiosities and strange paraphernalia that Carlisle had either made himself or acquired from various antique stores and oddity shops. The old grandfather clock telling three minutes behind , for example, came from the attic of the mortuary, as did the worn candelabra in the middle of the coffee table. The shelves on the other side of the room were filled with various knick-knacks and taxidermy. A family of shrunken heads boasted a neat set of matching bonnets.

Actually, those bonnets were a new addition.

He blinked and his eyes found Paprika sitting on one of their squashy couches, yarn in lap and knitting needles in hand. Helen lay curled up on the back of the couch sound asleep, but not for much longer considering it was nearly completely dark outside. "Hello." Carlisle greeted her. "You've been busy." He made a show of admiring the knitted hats, fingering the material between thumb and index. A slightly irrational rush of pride swelled his chest like it always did whenever Paprika did something notable, which was often. Gods only knew what he'd be like if he'd been Paprika's father and not her rescuer and self-appointed adoptive older brother. "I think I like them better this way. Will you be making some for us to wear?"

He held up the clothes in his arms for her to see. "I'm going to put this away; Maddie invited me to a show if you'd like to go. There's going to be a concert at a cafe. We can eat dinner there tonight. If not then I'll start dinner for you."

"Can Helen come?"

"Only if she's on her leash. She might not like all the noise, though." Carlisle looked at the lazing possum thoughtfully; Helen did have a habit of surprising him, though. "Maddie said to be ready in an hour and a half. I'm going to take a shower so she doesn't complain about my eau de funeral again."

He left Paprika alone and walked to his room where he finally got a good look at the clothes Madeleine had left him with: a simple plain t-shirt except for the fact that it was printed with this supposed Ji-Yeoung Lee's face on the front and "#1 FAN" in block-y letters, the sort of thing a middle school girl would get at a booth at the county fair. Carlisle sighed. He knew he'd be wearing it anyway. He folded the shirt with the dressiest pair of denim jeans he could manage, packed up a bag with a dress shirt and vest just in case he had to pick up another dead person tonight, grabbed a towel, and rushed through his shower. He had plenty of time before Madeleine came back, but he styled his hair quickly anyway (as if it took much time to fix it up), twisted his mustache into its usual handlebar glory. He put on the provided t-shirt, glad that it wasn't too small. Clothing was difficult when you were tall, because shirts were usually either too short for your body or too baggy.

Carlisle did look rather ridiculous though, a grown six foot - some tall man mustachio'd with a pair of tattoo sleeves bared for all to see and a cheesy t-shirt in support of a singer he had no idea about. Life was magical.

He rubbed on some sandalwood oil, shrugged on a jacket, fished his wallet inside it, and declared himself ready. Carlisle spun out of his room and headed down to find Paprika. He found her with a swaddled bundle of Helen wrapped up in her arms like a newborn. A surprised laugh bubbled out of his belly. "I don't even know what to say to that." Carlisle grinned and ruffled the girl's pink hair. "Do you have a pair of rabbit ears? Maddie said cover was half off if you have them. If not you can use the pair she gave me."

His phone beeped at him.

legacyhey
              legacyhey
              legacyhey
              legacyhey

legacyi'm here

legacycome out already!!

Why couldn't Madeleine just come up to the door and knock? Car lights flashed from outside and a horn honked impatiently.

"That's our cue. All ready? Okay, let's go." They stepped out of the house together and Carlisle locked up. He jogged up to the bright orange Volkswagen bug and tapped on the window until Maddie rolled it down. "We'll have to take different cars because I'm still on call, but you can take Paprika if she doesn't mind." He didn't ask if it was alright for the pink-haired girl to join them; Maddie hadn't asked him if he wanted to go.

Carlisle stepped back and waved the older woman off before jogging up to the van. Frank Sinatra crooned at him from the speakers when he started the vehicle; he turned the volume up and followed Madeleine out of the neighborhood and to the Corner Cafe. The place looked happening, but luckily they managed to find some parking not too far away and joined up together outside the entrance. He let Maddie lead the way inside. His eyes slipped over the crowd inside, on the look-out for a table to fit three people and a possum. Ji-Yeoung Lee was apparently more of a sensation than Carlisle had given him credit. "Alright, so now where to, Miss?"

ooc: you probably thought i was going to edit this. you were wrong. //takes the pain train to hell

Fluffy Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

I'LL CLIMB AND WONDER WHYxxxxxxI GOT DARK ONLY TO SHINE
                              BUT X ITS X A X REASONABLE X SACRIFICE
                              s h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t x s h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t xxxxxxs h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t xxxxxxs h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t xxxxxxSHINE
                              s h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t x s h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t xxxxxxs h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t xxxxxxs h i n e x l o o k i n g x f o r x t h e x g o l d e n x l i g h t xxxxxxSHINE
                              ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Apartment above bar││Cafexxx Myself ││Mexxx Cold, Bored││themexxx outfitxxx

• The sad usual, unable to sleep. It was normal now and didn't really bother her except on nights where she had to work. Thankfully though, today had an unexpected event on her calender. The corner cafe's valentine concert was tonight. Should she attend? She could easily get someone to replace her for the night or even just close it, after all she did own the place.

That was it, she made her decision. Tonight she was going to treat herself, after all even a queen needs to spend time away. Plus lee was playing tonight, so that was a plus. She wasn't really into the entire underground music industry thing like most people younger then her were. But Lee was a friend, and so it made it her job to see him perform when she could. After all, most of her friends weren't around anymore.

The memories of high school and Vegas swirled through her mind, her room adorned in pictures of her days. Leaving only two pictures to be framed in the entire mess of photographs. Each were of the two people who changed Ivia the most. One, being the fair beauty that Ivia was head over heels for, Kiska. A girl who had rejected her love for a man whom she didn't really approve of. A girl that she sadly had to leave early, she could still remember the day like it was yesterday. Ivia had left early in the morning with out telling a soul of where she was going. Leaving with out a trace as if she was never there in the first place, gone as quick as she came. First heading home to Hungary, and then who knows where til she ended up in Las Vegas.

Ivia promised that she wouldn't cry after leaving monte, and changing her life around because she had to be on the run. But the three years away was hard, filled with binge drinking and pill popping. She had even became a stripper and met the other person who changed her life.

Now here she was, her life changed a new for the better. No more drinking, pill popping, and drinking. Finally able to actually use her real name, even though it wouldn't help much if she changed it. There were people in this town who recognized her even with out her bright blonde hair. Her hair was now its natural color, black and she no longer hid her prominent freckles. Nor did she always straighten her hair. It was now long and a large wavy and curly mass of hair. That she was currently working on taming to get into a pony tail.

Dressed in black and light touches of burgundy with dark make up. The many pierces she had were either taken out and left holes in her face and ears or closed up. Leaving small scars on her ears and face. Her once short nails were now long and sharp and painted a dark red. She no longer bit them constantly. Her spikes were replaced with chains and pearls. As well as covered in more tattoos then before, but only three more then before. She hadn't changed, that much had she? She dressed almost like an entirely different person, heck she even acted differently almost. She no longer was needlessly happy and drunk all the time. Nor did she follow around her room mate like a lost puppy in love, even though she obviously still thought of her and missed her.

It wasn't long after that, that Ivia was finally finished getting ready. Putting on the final piece of her outfit before grabbing the keys to her motorcycle. Her favorite leather jacket that she even wore constantly back in high school. She didn't even bother to put in her contacts, wearing her glasses and leaving the apartment. Locking up leaving Rico food and water.

----- MINI TIME SKIP -----

Eventually Ivia arrived at the cafe, people from all over the city, some who she recognized and some she didn't were there. She didn't bother taking her jacket off, and decided to just roam around till she saw a familiar face in the crowd since she was unsure of when Lee was going to be performing.

▆▆▆ Ivia
                              ▆▆▆ Other Female
                              ▆▆▆ Other Male

ooc: WELL THIS PROBABLY WAS TERRIBLE but woo ivia post. //cheers.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User ImageUser Image

Even now Judah could see the scar on his left hand he got from the previous night. He hadn't exactly expected it to go away, but wishful thinking still remained. That woman had been the cause of it. She turned out to be even more disobedient than her husband had been. Compassion wasn't exactly his strongest trait, so the entire thing was somewhat humorous to him. He was initially excited by sight of seeing the woman watch the life of the man she loved slip away right before front of her eyes. His breathing would soon become a gurgling fit as his windpipe was engulfed by the rush of blood. First, it was only her eye's. They widened much like that of an owl. Wide and bright. Enough so that he'd forgotten exactly how sloppy the entire thing was and how this wasn't suppose to happen. Soon, her body began turning into something of a convulsant being. The tears she shed seemed to pour from her eyes at an uncontrollable rate, puffing her cheeks and turning her entire face a magnificent shade of red. She was beautiful. A beautiful sloppy mess of sweat and tears. All of this was topped by the frequent screams and whimpers muffled behind a tee-shirt he'd rolled and tied to the backside of her head. Her face waving side to side pleading and begging no. It was all so close to perfect. So close...

But he'd forgotten the children.

Flipping his phone face-down towards the cafe's table, released a sigh. The kind one would over a cold beer alone in a bar. He was only missing his beer, and the alone part. He didn't have much time to focus on them though as he seemed much more interested in the bandage wrapped around his hand. One was a male. Tall, wide, visibly cold and sporting the look of a typical businessman. The female could probably use the same description, except she gave off a much warmer look. Deadly, but she didn't seem like a complete b***h or anything. Simply the type to avoid during good and bad times. He quickly took note of this. "What a secluded choice for our meeting." She spoke up, being a bit too obvious in her sarcasm. Turning his attention towards her, Judah was quick to give her his infamous grin. A sadistic feature that formed itself whenever he became challenged. ...Excited. "What can I say, I like the coffee." His gaze shift over to the waitress that took their orders. "The view is pretty nice as well." A eyeroll came his way after he'd bit his lip once he began staring towards the girl's lower end. "Is that how you received the wound on your hand?" Judah's brow popped up at the mention, but he didn't change his focus. "The one that clearly points you to the scene of the crime?"

He attempted to ignore the woman and continue his never-ending quest of eyeballing the employee of his favorite establishment, but the mood had been ruined already. Besides, the girl had turned around and there was nothing more to see. With another sigh, his right hand found itself running backwards through his hair. Blonde strands falling back into place effortlessly. "You're killing my mood lady. If you're going to be like that, mind getting to the point already? What do you people want?" Placing a folder against the table, the male took his turn to speak up. "Look buddy, we know you did it. You match the description. You have NO alibi, and you were seen by more than one witness fleeing the scene." Not letting his poker face fall, Judah kept his questioning smile towards the two while shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know what you're even talking about? I was at home last night... I even have proof." A look was exchanged between the two. He had nothing. There had to be something, but what... he had to stall them. But how? What could he...

AHA!

"In-Ke-Ri."

As the waitress made her way back to the table, Judah did a simple head nod in her direction. Luckily for his stealth skills, he was able to memorize the girls name from when she'd introduced herself to their table moments ago. "Inkeri, she can vouch for me, right babe?" Both detectives turned a look to one another once again before turning over to the girl and looking through their notes. Once opportunity presented itself, Judah swiftly moved his fingers down to grab at a blade nestled within his boots. The same butterfly knife he'd used on the family he was being questioned about. "You... have a girlfriend? We had no record of that-" "Oh well you know, we're not facebook official or anything like that but... she's something." Standing from his spot in the two seater booth, Judah tried to appease the duo as a somewhat decent boyfriend. The sharp piece of metal remained hidden from their vision, but could be felt by the girl as he placed his hand 'lovingly' against her back. A bit of pressure was forced so that she would be fully aware of what her next words should be. "Mm... those drinks smell nice? Did you make them for us yourself? Haha, no-no. Actually maybe you can help me with something?" Pressing his other hand against her shoulder, Judah put his face level with the scottish girl's giving her his best 'fake' smile possible. "Last night, weren't we together? Or am I mistaking it for another day? These 'lovely' officers would like to know."

User Image

『』W H E R ECorner Cafe
                                                        『』W I T HTwo Officers - Inkeri
                                                        『』O O C
                                                        Random Lullaby

Feral Kitten

User Image
        User Image

xxxx

• ❖ When his ringtone started playing obnoxiously loud at God knows what time in the morning, despite it being a relatively decent song, Percy was ready to condemn it’s cheerful melody to the pits of hell and rage war on whoever had the audacity to call at this time of night…morning? Same difference. Grudgingly leaving the warm oven that was his blankets, a hand fumbled around the nightstand for the device so he could answer whoever was currently at the top of his s**t list. He fleetingly hoped in the time that it took for him find it and bring it to himself that it would stop ringing. Unfortunately, it seemed that luck was not on his side. Without even bothering to look at caller ID, his thumb swiped across the smooth screen in a swift action to accept the call, “My cat better be on fire or you are dying right this instant, because at this time and in these temperatures I don’t give a damn about anything else.” A laugh that was annoyingly too chipper and awake for the time of night was his reply. He knew that laugh; it would be impossible not to. Glancing over at the clock, his heart dropped a little at the crimson digital display of the time. 5AM. His annoyed groan bitterly contrasted the cheerful bubble that was on the other end of the line, “Alex, do you even realize what time it is?”

“Aha, yeah...Sorry about this buddy,” The tone on the other line was rightfully abashed and he could almost hear the sheepish grin that was sure to be on the other’s face, despite the interference that came through the speakers. Was that wind? “But do you think you could pick me up? I’m kind of stranded, It’s cold enough to freeze my nips and I don’t have a jacket.” Oh hell to the bloody no. Did he really think he was just going to get up and drive to no man’s land just to get him out of the mess he got himself in?

Even as he pulled on his shoes did he curse himself for being too nice. Plopping into the driver seat, desperately praying for the heat to quick on quickly, he cursed Alex for being an idiot, but a smart idiot that knew how to push his buttons to get him to do his bidding. However, seeing the familiar mop of red hair on the side of the road shivering in nothing but skinny jeans and a t-shirt eased his vexation. Slightly. The beaming smile that was given to him as the aforementioned redhead got in the car, however, was the definite icebreaker. Rolling his eyes fondly, he tossed the his extra coat to the other male, whom gratefully took it and reveled in the added warmth. They fell comfortably into their normal routine as they headed back to the apartment that Alex called home as often as he did; embarrassing explanations, well-meaning chastising, and friendly banter. Apparently this time around it was an one night stand gone wrong, which was a teasing opportunity that the web designer couldn’t bear to pass up.

❖ When his phone rang again a few hours later -which, mind you, was a perfectly acceptable time in the morning to call- he was much more willing to answer a client’s phone call over a stranded ex-boyfriend’s. A good hour later and hurried fussing about on the computer, he was able to press the end call button with a relaxed sigh.

That is, if he could have relaxed in the first place

Whoever decided it was okay to design computer chairs whose support was as good as a cheating ex’s at best could be fed a deadly poison and Percy would be the first one to cheer. Now he understood why office workers could be so crotchety. He’d be irritable too if his boss, who bought a $3.75 caramel macchiato daily, couldn’t give a flying s**t about his workers’ insufferable back pain and chiropractic bills. That certainly wasn’t his problem, but he was definitely thinking about splurging and buying a chair that didn’t make him feel like he was training to become a contortionist as he worked. He stood up with a yawn, his back arching with satisfying cracks. Directing a blue gaze down to a black box surrounded by comic books and empty coffee cups as he powered off his computer, Percival took note that it was already time to start his normal morning routine. Looks like he wasn’t going to be sleeping again anytime soon; unlike Alex, who was currently passed out on his couch. Why he put up with him sometimes puzzled even him, but Feli absolutely adored the male. Speaking of the kiddo, he supposed it was time to get his little butt out of bed and start breakfast. Getting out of his room, however, proved to be a challenge.

In the midst of gathering up his empty cups, a small furry creature had plenty of enough time to slip into the dimly lit room unnoticed; a fact that proved to be disastrous. Not so long story short, an attention seeking kitten caused Mr. Accident Prone to trip and land in a rather uncomfortable position. With tails up, heads down, and covered in cold coffee, he seriously considered neglecting everything, flopping onto his back, and getting well acquainted with the floor. Or maybe he should kick out a certain annoyance and fix his relationship with his lovely couch. Sadly, a stomach running on empty and a shirt that smelt like old coffee to boot called for a different plan of action. Peeling the plastered shirt off his chest and over his head, Percy tossed the offending piece of clothing haphazardly into his laundry hamper before gathering up the scattered coffee cups and walking out of his room without bothering to throw on another shirt. Alex could just enjoy the view for all he cared, though it was a bit on the chilly side. No matter, he would be cooking over a hot stove soon enough.

“Fratello, I’m hungry...Can we have french toast?” A tired whine sounded softly over the shuffling of tiny feet. Dressed before him in blue pajamas with dinosaurs scattered about was his little brother of nine, Feliciano; really a mini-Percy in every sense of the phrase. His dark hair was an absolute mess, looking like he had stepped right in the middle of a windstorm. He looked adorable, really, standing in his doorway with his favorite stuff rabbit tucked safely under his arm, woken up by the loud thump caused by Percival’s fall earlier.

Chuckling warmly, Percy reached down to ruffle the soft locks, “Goodmorning to you too, kiddo. I take it eggs and bacon are wanted with that order as well?” An affirmative, sleepy hum was the only answer he got before the younger turned to go back into his bedroom. Rolling his eyes, he called after the boy,“Make sure that Caramello and Leila have food and water, then go get cleaned up and dressed. Food will be ready by time you’re done.”

❖ How he ended up in this situation was beyond him. One moment he was crashed out on the couch after picking up Feli from school, the next he was standing in front of a rather crowded café on Valentine’s Day with his ex and Feli was safely at home with a babysitter. How he even managed to put on matching clothes, let alone an outfit that actually looked decent was a mystery in itself. His shoes even matched! His mouth tasted suspiciously of bad coffee, which ultimately meant that Alex had made him his steaming mug of cow piss- quite the horrible version of the caffeinated beverage if you ask him. Whatever the redhead made was not coffee and if he were to be honest, he was almost afraid to know what it was. Said male was already disappearing through the front doors, obviously eager to mingle with the gathering crowd. He, on the other hand, wanted nothing more to go back home, curl back up on his couch with Feli, and watch a movie. He was about to do just that when his company reappeared, hooking his arm with his own and dragging him inside the congested building. There was no point in fighting when the other was hellbent on getting him to stay; it would be an uphill battle the entire way. With a heavy sigh, Percy let himself be dragged in. Might as well see whoever is playing is decent or not.

I am at the Café With Alex And how does this all make me feel? Slightly anxious, irritated.Out ¤ Of ¤ Chamomile Tea: Percy's first post. Hopefully it isn't as crappy as I think it is orz

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Ding ding. The sound of the bell resonated through Inkeri's ear drums. The sound was repetitive. It was something she dreamed about often. The smells of multiple kinds of coffees entered her nose. While they smelled wonderful, the female knew they probably tasted awful. With graceful skill, Inkeri picked up the tray, carrying it with one hand has she made her way over the to the table. As she sat down the last coffee that belong to that table, Inkeri heard her voice. Though, the way that it was said was sounded out. It was as if this person was being thoughtful, making sure that the unique name came out right. With waitress speed, the female turned around and made her way over to the table in a few easy strides. There were two police officers standing there.

The female's heart dropped into her stomach and released panicked butterflies. These weren't eh butterflies you got when you were so in love with a person as they placed sweet, fleeting kisses on your lips. No, these were butterflies of confusion and panic. The atmosphere of the area was thick and distressed in a way. As usually, Inkeri changed her usually flat face to the smiling waitress she was. "Ye-yes?" The female tried to keep her voice as steady as possible. The female was really good at masking her feelings so the task wasn't hard. She looked up at the blond male. Inkeri studied him with her dark eyes. Handsome face, soft looking hair, but a look that sent slight shivers down her spine. There was something about the set of the emotions in his eyes and the way he grinned.

"Ah... no, I didn't." Inkeri said and put the tray down on a table that wasn't currently occupied. "Babe?" The female's mind was swirling slightly. This male had been staring at her earlier, though she had hardly paid attention to it. Instead, she had just come over to take his order because she thought that is what he wanted. Her mind didn't process anything thought at work other than that the customers were needy and always needed help. This wasn't the kind of help she was talking about. The ink haired female felt the sharpness of a blade against her back. To Inkeri, the feel of a knife was familiar to her. Between her egg shell carvings and molding dragon horns, she had the feel of a knife's blade memorized. The waitress had cut herself quiet a few times. Which was obvious if you studied her hands close enough to see tiny scars here and there. The minute the words left the blonde's mouth, she knew that her life was on the line. Something was wrong and she could feel it in her gut. Well, maybe she didn't know that her life was on the line. Inkeri was just rather crazy in her thought processes at times. Her imagination liked to think of the worst possible situations.

Inkeri put on her best smile. The female had never been in a relationship before. The only relationships she had ever experiences was ones in books, movies, and anime. So, she tried her hardest. "Oh.. yeah! Last night we had a movie night at his house. We watched Grease and a few Disney movies." She said, trying her hardest to keep her voice steady and as believable as possible. Inkeri felt that watching movies together seemed like a pretty couple like thing to do. This seemed like a pretty solid story as she smiled at the police officers. Her palms were starting to sweat slightly. Her heart was pounding in her ear and she was becoming more aware of the knife by the second. Though, her tried not to let any of those things show on her face. For now, the only thing she wanted showing was her mask of convincing lies.

[O]ver [O]range [C]ones

User Image

Speaking color: #E2062C

BumuxUsagi's Waifu

Romantic Creature

User ImageUser Image

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

‘No.’ The blaring notes of the musical score filled the small apartment with its melody, letting all and sundry know that its mistress had not yet dragged herself from bed. It was, after all, the third time she had hit snooze that day. Waves of mahogany spilled over the edge of the deep red sheets of her bed, pooling on the floor before she had the chance to shove herself up onto her elbows and give the damned piece of plastic a good whacking to finally shut it up. Intricate branches and sprawling blossoms were etched into the pale flesh exposed by the sliding of her sheet, intermingling with the permanent remains of more than several intensive scars to wrap around her side and vanish beneath the warmth of her covers. It would eventually stop at her hip, just shy of where her thigh began. Compared to the warmth of her body heated bed, the apartment was chill, dimpling her skin as the dancer shivered and forced herself up and out. She had stayed up entirely too late last night working on coding. Which was what normally happened when she was between performances and only had rehearsal two to three times a week. She was left with entirely too much free time. Just what time was it, anyways? A good and true look at her mortal enemy assured her that it was half past “sleeping off a hangover” and nearing a quarter till “lazy ********”. Scoffing and smirking at her own inner chastisement, knowing it would never be followed, Aksinya slinked her sultry inked self across the freezing hardwood floor and into the bathroom. Otherwise known as the ninth circle of Hell because why was it so cold in there all the time?

Lather, rinse, repeat all over and she was out, hair smacking wetly against her shoulder as she garbed herself in the traditional manner-huddled inside the overly plush wrap of her towel as she made a quick, squealing dash to the other side of the master suite to where her pride and joy resided: the walk in closet. And when she said walk in, she meant it. Somehow she had managed to squeeze an antique looking vanity into the offshoot room-which she perched herself at now-while jam-packing it with costumes, clothes, accessories and well…she liked to shop, mkay? And today she needed to look her best. Not that she didn’t usually but, well..moving on! Allowing herself to air-dry the rest of the way, Sin tilted the flyer from her go to café up to read the advertisement once more. Ji-yeong Lee. It was a name she’d only known for a blink of an eye, and promptly left alone as she had traversed through another two years of high school and then nearly five years abroad in that wonderful land of France. But it was not forgotten. Aksinya would not presume to call the person she had tended to during her candy striper days a friend. She’d didn’t go so far as to call anyone she’d met before flying ungodly amounts of miles a friend. But the time she had spent with him had certainly been…interesting, at least. Certainly worth going to see how the young man she had only ever seen laid up in a hospital bed or wheeling about in chair had grown and changed. Or if he had at all. She certainly had, and with a glance in her mirror, was assured that there was little chance he would recognize the shy girl who had mutely sat at his side to keep him company.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Perhaps deciding to suck it up and make the short hike down to the café had not been the brilliant idea she had thought it was. Renting the space above another of the streets businesses had made her lazy. Or was walking still the nonlazy option? It seemed lazy in this case, but she wasn’t going to argue semantics with herself. Not right that moment, anyways. She was currently too busy doing the butt freeze shuffle down the sidewalk, shoulders hunched so that the cozy warmth of the fluff inside the worn, brown aviators jacket was pressed to her ears. A scarf was wound about her neck and face, obscuring from the bottom of her lightly kohled eyes down with its smooth burgundy warmth. Black skinny jeans encased short yet slender legs, the material tactfully split and worn around the knees and thighs, while leg warmers the same shade as her scarf were bunched around the top of shoes that looked like a cross between wedges and combat boots. And who said heels couldn’t be functional? Check out the treads on those bitches, heh! Heart shaped plugs gauged her ears, half hidden behind obligatory curls of rebellious locks that had escaped the side braid capturing hair that still hung down to her lower back. Yes indeed, aside from hr frozen face, toes, and fingers, she was all in order when she finally made it to, through, and inside the cafe. Looked like there were still a few lingering empty tables. Good.

She grabbed a spot in neither the back nor the middle, tucked against the wall opposite of the entryway so has to distance herself from any errant drafts. Honey brown eyes scoped out the setup, pleased with her view of the stage/performance/whatever area as well as her pathway to the drinkables. Speaking of which….Draping her coat across the back of her chair-spot claimed, you scavangers!- she tugged self consciously at the backless black top hugging her delicate frame before “Excuse me” and “Pardon”ing herself through the network of tables and into line. As usual, she did not find any familiar faces amongst the crowd, nor the line, nor did she make any attempts to make that awkward “Hey look, we’re waiting in line together, we are now obligated to chat” breach. Who did that anyways? It was weird. But she did watch the café goers with muted interest, head tipping as she partook of the idle people-watching as the line before her slowly dwindled. Sure, it would have been nice to have seen someone amongst them who was not another meaningless mask, but such it was. She had forgone those years of important connection building to focus on her art, on charity, on anything that would not remind her of those boys and the dark alleyway which had haunted her for the majority of the five years afterwards.

Lost in her thoughts, Sin paid no mind when her time came up and she mindlessly moved to before the counter. It took several tried from the attendant and some snaps before she blinked and whipped her head about with a shocked blush.

“Oh, right. Sorry. Uh…May I have the seasonal mocha with whip, and also a super hot water with a chamomile tea packet reserved, please. Extra honey and lemon.” Withdrawing her card from her back pocket, she swiped and moved down along the same path as the many before her. It was a stretch to snag her drinks without getting too close to the pair who had preceded her in line, and when she said snag, she meant it. They were whipped right up and she spun in the same step without pause to sashay her way all the way back over to not there.

Who: No one//Peeps in the Corner Café Where: Home//Corner Café Wearing: The Dancer Arrives

Doing: Waking//Dressing//Listening Feeling: Out of her element but pleased

OoC:ALMOST copy and paste –shameless-

Romantic Smoker

User Image

[tab][tab] Baggy eyes creaked open at the sound of the loud buzzing in the room, the most unholy sound imaginable at this early hour. A droning groan escaped her dry lips as she rolled over in disapproval and smacked down the palm of her numb hand onto the alarm clock. She lay in her warm soft bed trying to let her bright hazel orbs adjust to the sudden change in light from being peacefully asleep to rudely awakened. "...alright" she huffed. It was time to get up. Much to her dismay. Sonia rubbed her eyes roughly and sat up quickly flinging the blankets off of her nearly naked body. She knew that if she let herself lay any longer there would be no going back. Placing her feet on the wooden bedroom floor she begrudgingly left the comfort of her nest. She slipped the oversized tshirt over her head and put something more acceptable for public on her slender frame.

Time skip

Black creepers (her shoes) crunched through the light snow with each step. She didn't have to be to work for hours but she usually found herself there far earlier than necessary, usually to get some reading in. If there was only one thing Sonia loved it was books. The way they felt, the way they looked, the way they were crafted, the way they smelled... oh god the way they smelled. It was better than any perfume or candle ever made. At least in her opinion. She felt as though she had the best job in the world. An old book store with a fireplace and a comfy lounge to read with old furniture. The whole place reeked of antique smells and feels. It was heaven for her. Especially since the vast majority of their collection dealt with the occult, something that she and her family had been interested in for decades. Though that isn't to say that that was the only genre available, just that it wasn't hard to find there. The owner was also a fan of taxidermy and macabre knickknacks. Yes this place was the perfect fit for her. It was a good thing that Sonia was fairly fond of the cold since the walk from her apartment to her work was quite a ways away, nearly on opposite sides on town from each other. It was sort of lonely but not in a bad way, she had learned to enjoy time with herself. Not long after she began walking she came upon the corner cafe, a quaint place that many people in town frequented, including herself. She was a lover of anything coffee. She noticed quite a bit of hubbub, enough that it caught her interest. Was there going to be a performance? She entered the building and sure enough that's exactly what it was. Being a fan of somewhat underground music she decided what the heck. There was plenty of time before work anyway. She made her way to the counter and placed her order and purchased a ticket then found a table to sit at until everything started. /her excitement for the outcome was definitely rising.

User Image

OOC☾ ahaha I am so sorry this is really all fluff and I didn't really go over it so I'm sure it's s**t, a thousand apologies >.>"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff