Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

arrow New Ship "???",
Mood: Relaxed/Happy
Company: Shelby

Cylas enjoyed their calm pace through the lower deck of the ship, nodding to crewman as he passed and taking in the immediate sights. All the while though he brimmed with pride, a genuine smile tracing his features as he glanced over to her every so often, glad that she was enjoying their stroll. He was still getting adjusted to the idea that every person he saw was looking to him for cues or direction as they carried out their tasks. When she tugged on his arm he followed happily, chuckling a bit at her comment, curious to see how many crew members they had.

The few of his closer people he'd been able to steal from the Dauntless was all he had other than the civilian mercenaries and volunteers from the island. While the mercs had a much more personal relationship with Lyger, it seemed they understood the chain of command when it came to him. Curt nods and busy looks were all he saw as they made their way about, most seemingly just to be glad to be away from land, a rather freeing sensation he'd simply fallen in love with.

Once they made it back up he'd gently pat at his pockets with the his free hand, eventually coming up with a cigar to place between his lips. Electrifying the end as he always did, eventually the red hot leaf edges and tobacco ignited fully when he pulled on it, drawing small puffs of smoke from the new cherry. Taking long drag, he sighed the haze of smoke upward, leaning down upon the railing with his elbows and looking out over the water as well.

"So... Captain Cylas" he said with a bit of a chuckle, turning to her with a bit of a sly grin, "not a bad ring to it huh?"

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Maria swept the sweat from her brow and sighed, she was tying up crates of cargo. She saw a shadow come up from the lower deck. He was dressed in strange clothing, that seemed Arabic in nature. He eyes were souless and empty.
Isn't it awful to know so much but under her guise she could say so little?
He looked at Maria and just smiled and nodded for her to come towards him below deck. She reluctantly followed. He pushed her by the neck to the wall of the hall.
"So it seems our jobs overlap princess..."
"Do not compare me to you. You know nothing of why I'm here."
He touched dagger on her belt,"I know what this little bird means."
"Get off this ship. The Ravens are far more powerful then the Pyèvs."
"Whats the problem? I kill him, you can go back to your base and say you did it."
"Its not so simple."she stated looking him in the eye."Leave here. You know not what you do."
User Image

arrow Captain Lyger Rinzyu
The Dauntless
Pyandonea: Dauntless: Top Deck overlooking main deck
Company: Dutch [Dreamscape: Victoria]
Mood: Concerned/Curious

Within the ship Lyger had rather obviously become somewhat distracted for a moment, offering only a light smile to her happiness before seemingly staring past her. It lasted only a moment, enough time for his mind to compensate for the effects of Victoria's emotional state. After a moment he'd seem to just snap out of it,

"hmm? Oh, ya no I'm good Dutchy" he said reassuringly, though obviously his mind was far away even now. " Just alot on my mind" he said ironically shaking his head, "you got it though, don't go crazy though, the girl's getn a lil thick, especially around the a**" he said chuckling a bit thinking about the rear cannons.

"We needa balance, she can only be so heavy before it starts to hurt more than help ya feel me? I like offense, defense has never really been a problem for her" he smirked slyly, "or me."

Lyger sighed rather heavily hearing her words, barely able to fully grasp all that that might have meant he was almost at a point of losing his cool. Though as she continued he calmed rather quickly, feeling her tears literally personified as wetness about his chest, he glanced down. It was clear that she cared for the man, and he could only imagine how it was to pile that onto situation that'd happened while they were on the island.

"Jesus christ" he said finally, shaking his head, trying to think of someway to comfort her about this, but there was nothing to be said. Though he hadn't known the man all that long, he'd assumed he was crazy rather early on in the meeting, the effect of radiation he presumed or something else. So while this was certainly a bit shocking in the moment, he wasn't necessarily surprised by the action, his cynical views always allowed for the worst possibly scenario to be the most likely one.

"What you gonna do?" he whispered, unsure of exactly what to say, he knew mentioning the treasure would be rather insensitive, but in truth his only thought was that at least all was not lost. "I know yall were close, did you see something like dis comin?"

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

~ Dreamscape.~

Company: Lyger

Mood: Sad, Angry

Full health

" Stone was a good friend. Crazy, yes, but he was a good friend. He kept me on my toes and always protected me... I didn't expect him to take his life..." She growled into his chest as she snuggled closer to him, her face hiding softly into his chest. It was obvious that she was mad, sad, and filled with with pain. At the moment she wasn't sure what to say at the moment, she needed to get her thoughts in order so that she could think about what she was going to do. This caused the dreamscape to flutter and crackle, the colors wrapping around her for a moment. It was only when her face turned and buried back down against his bare chest, with his scent did she calm down a bit more and the colors start to straighten up.

Pulling back from him, she looked up into his eyes and she sighed softly as she search his face. " We're going to continue on to the treasure, it's what Max wanted, he wrote down everything on the back of the map and placed it were I could find it." The tears were starting to dry up on her face, but she still looked liked someone had slapped her because her cheeks were red and her eyes blood shot. " I just figured I would tell you before we landed, so you would know that it's just going to be me coming from my ship since I'm going to leave Dae and Soren to navigate. And by the way, Dae is with me." She gave him a soft smile as she mentioned her to him, and shook her head. " Don't be mad at her, she wanted to be with her lover."
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good
User Image
~Dreamscape~
The Dauntless
Company: Victoria
Mood: >.>

Lyger sighed heavily, shaking his head again as he listened to her, the pain in her voice, the slight tremble as she stood there. He nodded hearing her words, it made sense, while he seemed a bit off, telling them about the treasure only to kill himself seemed unlikely still. Not knowing what to say he just gently rubbed her hair with his hand, glancing up the ceiling and into the void about them.

"Yea" he said in a somewhat somber voice, not wanting to seem to chipper about her mention of the treasure. Pausing he'd lean his head down, his chin resting on top of her head, gradually rocking back and forth as he hugged her trying to calm her down. At the mention of Dae his head quickly raised, turning to her,

"what?" he asked a rather confused look on his face, "what'dya mean she's with you? She's on the third ship with Cylas, they been boo-loved up for the past couple days... She gotta lover?" he asked glancing down at her, wondering just where oh where would the drama chain end. "Last I checked, her and Cy looked like they were dead serious... She was on the Dauntless when I made the announcement bout the treasure, and then the pair of them went over to his ship before we left."

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

~ Dreamscape.~

Full health

" No Dae is with me." She said softly as she flashed and then around them the scene of her catching Soren and Dae played out. It was only a moment of it playing before she looked back up at him, and shrugged her shoulders. It was really weird that she had one and they had someone else, but maybe it was just a freak accident or maybe it was someone trying to terrorist the ships. Narrowing her eyes down, she looked at him and nuzzled up to him again, enjoying the soft touch with her being stressed out. " Maybe you need to talk to Cy about it. Maybe he knows something we don't.' She finally commented as she laid her head back against his chest, her fingers lacing behind him as she rested her arms around his waist.

" I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding or something, nothing major. I doubt it's anything that we all should really worry about. We need to worry about is getting through to this treasure without Stone... I don't know my way around there." She said as she looked back up at him, her eyes searching his face as she clung to him, knowing this was the only time that she was going be able to do this. She had to admit it as much as she didn't want to, she still loved him and wanted to be with him. Growling softly to herself she just shook her head, and closed her eyes back. " What did Cy name the ship?"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
User Image
~Dreamscape~
The Dauntless: Out to sea, lower deck

Lyger leaned into her for a moment before pulling back gently and taking a seat on the bed, his left hand rising and pointing at his mouth where a lit cigarette would manifest. Taking a long pull his right hand waist as well in a swirling motion, which the atmosphere about them would mimic shifting into something else. As the room fell away it was replaced by the top deck of the Dauntless, the pair of them stood behind Lyger as they addressed the crew. Standing immediately in front of them was Dutch, Cylas, and Dae, the pair of them clearly hugged up.

He glanced to her, knowing that both were completely accurate within the link, there had to be something off.

"See" he said pointing as the image froze for a moment, all but them poised in that particular moment as he replayed her own image side by side.

[******** identical" he stroked his chin a moment taking another pull of his cigarette. "Some type of illusion maybe? But I mean either your whole crew or mine was fooled, do you know this lover of hers? Soren... Soren... why do I remember that from somewhere?"

Glancing into her image, parallel to his own, each taking up a half of what once represented their room, as though a fully 3 dimensional freeze frame. "Ah" he said getting a good look at the man, "he's the one who came with me to find you... and him being her lover accounts for a number of things actually... I don't think she's had more than a few conversations wit any of the fellas." Taking another pull from the cigarette he blew the smoke upward and offered it to her, she looked like she could use it and strangely it had a similar calming effect within their minds.

"So then I wonder who's all hugged up wit Cylas?"
"There," Jacen said as he finished tightening the vise that held the latest 50-foot long board of ironbark for his schooner as he allowed the strong-yet-light wood bend in the proper shape. "That oughta hold it real nice-like."

Jacen sat down with an ironbark planing tool and, with an artisan's care, began carving a figurehead out of normal oak wood, trying to transform the huge block into the shape of a dragon's head. He stroked his magnificent, long beard, peppered with gray beneath the black, as he stared first at the wood, then at the horizon, to the west. Dark clouds were approaching from that direction. "Looks to be a storm coming this way, Silverwing. It won't affect the ironbark any, but hopefully it'll help the saplings I planted grow quicker," Jacen said to his companion. She shrieked, shivered her metallic feathers, and prepared herself for the downpour.

Jacen couldn't help but think of his younger brother, Soren, at times like this. Jacen had been 20 or so when Soren was born, he couldn't really remember. He had assumed his brother dead from the radiation like everyone else until about 7 years ago, when he met a grown-up, mutated Soren and his lovely young friend Dae in a marina far south. They stayed with him for a while until they decided to become sailors, pirates, against Jacen's wishes. Jacen tugged on his beard, old frustrations and feelings surfacing with the memories. "I wonder if I'll see him again, Silverwing," he absently said. He shrugged and continued carving, waiting for the storm to arrive.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow The Dauntless, Crew Quarters
Irina Katarina "Dutch" Douchlenova
Mood: Excited
OOC:

Her feeling of squeegling like a fan girl vanished, she was extremely intrigued by the captain sudden changes, as if he had something going on in his head, and tough he mentioned someting like that, his last comment made her tough there was more than what meets the eye

Anyway, it was not her business "Aye Cap!" she said, her business was weapons and defenses for the ship and hell she was good, so it was a good idea to look at how much material she had and start thinking, altough she will strongly recommend the captain getting those Anti air weapons she was thinking when she saw the Flying b*****d for the first time, in Pyandonea, they didn't have a defense against that, and she didn't knew how many of those exist in the world, besides, she could made them in a way, they could work as artillery, but she wil need to run a few testing before making sure

Anyway, there were more things she could create out of that allow, and she definetly will come up with something, altough the Dauntless was already well armed "I'll go and check how much we have and then I tell you what we can done, and then, basically, do it" she giggled and frowned her hands while turning around, she definetly was satisfied with this job

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I'll be whoever you want me to be, baby"

xxxxxShelby came back up to Cylas' side as he spoke to her and she grinned. "Capt'n Cyl's," she remarked, immittating Dae's accent for a moment before giggling at herself. "I think it sounds very proud, very handsome," she told him, moving a hand onto his chest as she smiled. "And I'm First Lady Shelby!" she remarked with a grin. It didn't have nearly a ring to it as Captain Cylas did, but she enjoyed joking with him. She took his hand and went along to lead him to the helm, up on the uppermost deck of the ship. She stood there and looked over the water with him, seeing the Dauntless off in the distance. It wasn't too far away from them yet, but she knew they would put miles soon. The wind always blew differently concerning the different ships.

xxxxx"I wonder what's going on over there now. How do you think it's different without us?" She asked, tilting her head up to look toward him.

I'm currently masquerading as
User Image

Company: Cylas
OOC:
User Image

The Dauntless
Company: Dutch
Mood: Concerned/Curious

Lyger nodded to her, though still clearly rather distracted by something unseen, glancing to her after a moment he nodded again,

"good good. See if you can do something with the cannons, possibly see about making them a lil thinner, perhaps even some longer thinner rounds... Bullet sized if possible"

His mind wandered on the possibilities of just how much she could truly add to the ship with her ability. Making her quartermaster was hardly a decision at all, essentially she was first mate, though Anora held the official time in name. At one point she had resumed more of her responsibilities, but as time went on he liked to keep her all to himself so he generally delegated to third parties.

"Oh and also, maybe a couple lil mini bunkers up on deck people can shoot from in cover. Doesn't have to be huge we don't need'em cluttering up the deck but just a couple on either side and one in the front of the ship. They're mainly for avoiding small arms fire, I don't want them to be too heavy, that might cause problems down the line."
User Image

arrow New Ship "???",
Mood: Calm/Happy
Company: Shelby

Cylas nodded taking a long pull of the cigar as he stared off into the distance at the Dauntless,

"thanks baby" he said calmly, smiling as his gaze fell back on her. "Indeed you are" was his response to her mention of her being the first lady. Feeling his ego stroked a bit he grinned slyly, poking her side gently as she lead him back up to the top deck.

Above the crew he watched over them now, some going about their tasks, others preparing their weapons, it seemed Lyger had informed them of possible danger in this trip. He chuckled a bit shaking his head, glad to see that he was at least being more cautious for a change. He remembered a time when Lyger would charge into anywhere, generally with the crew halfcocked, completely fearless... It wound up being why he'd decided to name the ship so appropriately.

When she mentioned the ship he leaned down on his elbows on the railing staring ahead again towards the large ship in front of them. "Dutch's probably taken my place as acting first mate, or something like it... From what I saw when we were getn the crew ready I'm sure she can handle it" he said confidently, "plus Lyger hand picked her from the island, I'm sure he had something like this in mind..."

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

~ Dreamscape.~

Full health

Victoria watched the image that flooded around them, confused as ever. " Soren wouldn't lie to me. I trust him with the ship over anyone else... Do you think someone an illusionist?" She commented as she walked over to him, her eyes still staring at the scene. Stopping next to him, flopped down in his lap and took the cigarette from him. It was a very familiar position and it calmed her down greatly. Looking back up at him, she took a long drag before speaking. " I doubt it's anything that is going to be dangerous, Lyly. I mean if it was there would have already been plenty of opportunities. Was the last thing she said before she finished on that subject, another question popping in her head.

" Who are you leaving in charge of your ship as we go through the moutains?" She had already planned on using Soren for it, but with Stone and Grimm gone, she really needed someone she trusted climbing with her. It was a question she wasn't actually sure about. As she looked up at him, she watched his face for a moment, searching it before she leaned forward and out of now where planted a kiss, on the side of his lips. "I'm sorry to keep coming to you with all of this bull."
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
User Image
~Dreamscape~
The Dauntless: Out to sea, lower deck

Lyger leaned back a bit when she sat on his lap, his arms rising up beneath his to support his weight, he grinned shaking his. She always used little situations like this to get close to him, and while he enjoyed them the guilt within him made it equally unenjoyable, though this feeling always came after.

"Yea you prolly right" he said nodding, now rather curious as to who the woman was on the ship with Cylas. While he knew the man could certainly take care of himself, if he wasn't aware of her at all, it could be bad with the pair of them on the ship alone. Sighing heavily for a moment his eyes closed wondering if there was anything else that could possibly make things any more crazy.

Suddenly he felt her moist soft lips against his own, almost instinctively his lips gently parted just slightly, encompassing her own. Though it wasn't more than a couple seconds, time seemed to slow within the dreamscape, pausing for just a second before returning to normal. Pulling away his form seemed to become unphased, sinking into the bed the way a ghost would, and disappearing for a moment before reemerging from the floor not too far away.

He chuckled a bit shaking his head, drawing the cigarette she held back into his grasp with a twitch of his wrist. Taking a pull he sighed again leaning against the wall not too far from her,

"I know that isn't why you called me here Vic" he said tilting his head to the side, "you know I can't go there wit'chu right now."

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed

~ Dreamscape.~

Mood: Sad, Angry ._. (lol)

Full health

Victoria shook her head as she looked at him, rolling her eyes. " I know, but that is my way to say thank you." His attitude was about more then she could bare, the flickering of the dreamscape snapped and cracked dangerously. Standing up from him, she crossed her arms over her chest and her clothes flickered, changing into the exact outfit she was wearing the night he met her. A sigh graced her lips as they flickered back, her mind going through memories as she walked away from him and towards the window she could stare out the window. Turning back to him, she shook her head as the link started to break and she smirked slyly. There was things she wanted to say, and right now, with the pain she was going through from losing her friend she didn't know how to watch her mouth.

" You lost who you are, Lyger.. you've gone soft.' She laughed as she flicked her wrist and the link was broken, leaving him alone in the dreamscape as she jumped back to the ship were she was sitting. She was angry at Stone, and if she thought she could, she would bring him back just to kill him again. But that wasn't what she should be doing right now. She had a treasure to get, and a crew to be a Captain to. Standing up from her place, she walked over to the deck and called out over it. " Listen up mateys. We're headed to a treasure, and we've got an alliance, for now, with The Dauntless. We are doing this not for ourselves but for Stone, it's what he wanted and it's what we're doing. Got it? Now, get ya lazy asses to work!!"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff