Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow Pyandonea Docks, The Dauntless, Cylas Room
Irina Katarina "Dutch" Doulchlenova
Company: Cylas
Mood: Playfull
OOC:

Dutch let him poke her freely, not really trying to stop him"Oh now you made a song for me?" she chuckled "A bit goofy, but funny" she raised and took the cigar, giving it a smoke, she looked at Cylas "Of course you do, you'd be crazy if you don't or worse" she replied, refering to what he said about prefering the real thing

She raised as he dressed "Specially with all this to enjoy" she said, passing a hand trough her waits and resting it on her hips "And all that for me" placing the cigar on her mouth she gived him a good squeeze in the booty before he managed to get his pants on, after giving the cigar another smoke, she passed it to Cylas "We should get going, Cap should be waking up soon"

Mentally, she reviewed her list of task to do, making sure the entire crew was onboard, checking the weapons, cannons, riffles, pistols, sabers and everything on the armory, and of course, checking if they good they...requisited yesterday were brought aboard, that tough made her giggle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

arrow The Dauntless, Top Deck: Pyandonea
Company: Dutch

Cylas chuckled finding this a rather interesting situation to wake up to. Once he was fully dressed he slid the gunblade into his belt line in the front, having not yet configured his sheath to fit its slightly larger frame. Pocketing a pair of speed loaders, his only remaining pair that'd survived since before the accident. Whens he mentioned they had things to do he nodded, taking the cigar back and placing it between his lips as they strode from his quarters following her.

Taking a pull he started pounding the wall as they made their way to the crew quarters,

"AYE, WE'RE LEAVING TODAY!!" he shouted into the room waking the remaining stragglers and other sleeping crew members. "ALL CREW TO THEIR POSITIONS, ASSUME DEPARTURE DUTIES IMMEDIATELY" he barked something akin to a military drill sargent. His bellowing voice seemed to bring the deck to life, all about them people rushing off to their duties making ready to set sail.

Now that all the supplies were aboard and the second ship was ready as well, all that needed to be done was for them to leave. Continuing along with her in toe he headed for the stairwell, a thick trail of smoke wafting within his wake as he puffed the cigar, pushing the smoke past his lips. Once they'd reached the top deck he grinned looking up at the sun in the sky, knowing it was the morning they'd finally be leaving this place.

"ALL HANDS MAKE READY TO SAIL, WE'RE GONE IN 1 HOUR!" he shouted drawing a uproar of cheers and celebration among the crew as most were all ready to get back to the seas. Chuckling he nudged her as they stood looking out over the deck of the ship from just outside the captain's quarters, the hustle and bustle as the prepared to leave. "We do ok don't we" he said with a confident nod, noting that everyone was doing their part.

Versatile Hunter

User Image
John 'Grimm' Fontaine
═════════════════════

Ship: Prince of the Sea Location: Pyandonea, On the ol' Prince

Grimm's eyes widened, slightly, as he felt someone up on his person. The feel of the figure gave the Captain away and the angelic voice only reasured the fact of who it was. Her cheek was rather soft and warm, quite lovely feeling to have. Her question made him smirk, his head turned to glance at her out of the corner of his eye. "Yup, everything check out from my last inspection...We should be set to go, Skipper." He answered, his smile was evident of a cheer attitude he held now that Victoria had awoken and seemed much better. "Oh Captain, my Captain...Where might we be going?" He asked in a joking sort of tone. A light chuckled oozed from his mouth as he then slid 'round to face Victoria, though still slouched low to where her arms could be wrapped around his neck.

The burnette's face was a highlight of his morning, that was for certain. But, that scar looked like it had hurt quite a bit, but now seemed fine.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      Money don't grow on trees
                      I got bills to pay
                      I got mouths to feed
                      Ain't nothing in this world for free

Company: Grimm

Mood: Happy.

Health: Full Health, but a little sore

Victoria watched as her crew ran around trying to get things ready to set sail, some of the were starting to set the sails up, some were tying knots in ropes either way, in an hour they would be on the high seas and things would be getting better. A smile was plastered on her face from the idea, but not that alone. The fact that her arms were wrapped around Grimm's neck and he was facing her had something to do with it. A devious smile graced her lips as she leaned forward to him, letting her lips near his ear holes and her voice feel down low. " My darling, my darling, we are sailing for treasure. We are not in alliance with the Dauntless, we are an unstoppable force on the sea." She whispered to him as she pulled back to look in his eyes, a sly smile dancing over her lips.

There was something on the woman's side as she searched his face, her tail coming around and wrapping around his leg for a moment. Her first mate hadn't been doing her job, and this bothered Victoria. She need one that was going to be there for her and help her through when things got a little tough or she needed advice on how to do something. She also needed help with some of the more unruly of her crew members. The idea between Stone and Grimm entered her mind for a moment, before she poked around remembering Stone wanted the ship. That's when the smile graced her lips and she moved to rest her forehead on his and whispered once again. " And with you by my side as first mate.. I'm sure we'll be an stronger force then ever.. What do you say?"
                                                                                  No I can't slow down
                                                                                  I can't hold back
                                                                                  Though you know I wish I could
                                                                                  No there ain't no rest for the wicked
                                                                                  Until we close our eyes for good

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

~*~ " What I can see, no one can see." ~*~

User Image

User Image

Company: Aero

Mood: Intrigued

Full Health

Aless listened carefully to the man, him remind her of the monks from before the accident. Each time she ran into someone like that, she always wanted to ask them a million questions about everything going on. What they saw, what they could do, what they knew. It was something that intrigued and fascinated her. Aero would not be spared from this. Her mind thought of a million different things to say and ask, but before she could ask anything else, he mentioned 'crew'. Those emerald green eyes widened as she looked at him and she cooed softly. " You are a pirate!?!" She sounded like a child that was just offered candy in a unlimited supply. There was always something about the pirates, she loved. Something about them that caused her to be interested.

" What do you do on the ship? How long have you been on it? What all have you seen?" Aless looked at him and squeaked loudly, one of her tanned hands coming up and snapping over her mouth as a blush started to form on them. Hanging her head, she looked down at her feet playing in the water for a moment, finally letting her hand fall from her face. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.. I just think things are interesting, and I almost always curious to learn."

User Image

~*~ "Never really stayed in one place
Maybe that's the way it should be
You know I've lived my life like a gypsy
I've said it so many times
I would change my ways, no never mind
God knows I tried! " ~*~
User Image
arrow Kuoari 'Aero' Adonie
Ship: Floating b*****d
Company: Alessandra
Mood: Relaxed/Happy

Aero gazed up towards the rising son thoughtfully, turning to her and chuckling lightly at her excitement about him being a pirate. While normally he would deny the title itself, explaining that he did serve his captain and reside within the crew of a ship, but he was no pirate. However her interest in the matter drew a casual smile to his face as he turned to her,

"yes" he said with a nod, "for the first time in quite some time we've made port, as they say... Though generally we spend most of our time traveling about."

Noting how her eyes lit up as he spoke he grinned, admiring her curiousity as it very much resembled his own. Down to his very core, his nature had always been to be curious, he viewed his life of simply a pursuit of knowledge.

"No no" he said quickly holding up his hand to her when she seemed embarrassed about asking her questions. "Please... I have more than enough questions for you to achieve a balance between us, I'm sure you have just as much if not more to offer me than I you."

"On the ship for the most part I train, I am able to handle my duties relatively easily, aside from that not much else really. My life is simple.. As for our travels we have seen many places, but I do not concern myself so much with the where, as the who and what. Most of my time on land I spend exploring the region, learning more about the culture, I feel everyone has some wisedom to offer." Chuckling a bit at her last question her turned to her, his gaze meeting her,

"I've seen many things. I've seen war, chaotic in nature, but necessary... I've seen some of the most beautiful places, finding pleasure in the little things that others do not. Our captain weighs his worth in his technological expertise, sadly in these times not much offers him comfort in this. Fortunately for me though, it means we travel quite frequently..."

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Full Health

Listening to him closely, her mind wondered over the idea of actually being a pirate but wondered what real difference between gyspys and pirates. Well, there was one big difference, gyspy's didn't lie and steal..at least she didn't. She'd rather be on the open seas learning about people that were still around, learning about the animals and the life that was being created in this radiated world. There wasn't much gold or treasure she wanted, she wanted the knowledge. Eventually, if she could, she wanted to be someone that wrote about them.. to teach the knew generations the difference between the old world and new world.. maybe even the era's before that. Things she learned in school.

" That must be an amazing life to live. I've met more pirates then you, most of the cold and evil. Only taking me to the next dock and dropping me when I won't sleep on them or my visions don't tell them good things." She commented as she looked over the sea for a moment before her eyes looked up to the sun.. She couldn't even remember the last time she had been comfortably at sea. More questions moved over her mind and the next one was random but it was on the same lines. " What do you train? Powers?"

User Image

God knows I tried! " ~*~
User Image
Mood: Excited/Happy

Aero nodded listening to her, looking out over the water, continuing to lessen his hold upon the winds around them until the faint breeze stopped. As soon as it had, he restarted the process again, slowly drawing in air to twirl about them in a localized area. Hearing her description of other pirates she'd encountered he nodded,

"we have encountered those types as well, though my captain is more of a scientist than a brutish warrior. He's a good man, while some of our crew may use tactics lacking a certain moral capacity but we are not like them." He spoke in an assuring tone, knowing that while he couldn't speak for everyone, the b*****d couldn't simply be lumped in with other pirate ships.

When she asked about his ability he actually got a bit excited, somehow captivated by her appearance and her story he'd forgotten about her power. "Yes" he said nodding quickly, holding his palm out face up before her. A small bit of electricity sparked his hand as he focused on it, personifying the boarders of the bonding he'd created for the wind. Initially the wind itself could not be seen, though a gentle whooshing sound could be heard, the silhouette of a miniature funnel cloud twirling to life within his open hand.

Holding it up to her, he grinned as more air continued to be drawn in, though still using the gradual process, the small tornado's dimensions became more tangible, appearing in a greyish mist of constant swirling movement. For a moment it remained in the same place, though as he widened his hold upon it, its base began to roll about in a circular motion within the entirety of his palm.

"Here" he said calmly taking her hand in his own and turning it over, placing them side by side, he focused on the mini tornado, no standing about a foot off his hand. He motioned his head to the right and it drifted rather casually into her palm, holding its form and rolling about her palm in the same fashion.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow Pyandonea Docks, The Dauntless, on the main deck
Irina Katarina "Dutch" Doulchlenova
Company: Cylas
Mood: Playfull
OOC:

She followed, giggling everytime he bossed somebody around, he acted just like she did every morning, probably the crew were more used to Cylas than to her, but definetly they took the red headed beauty abuse with more entushiasm, actually, in the way she bonked a head or two, just to keep her hands busy, instead of poking Cylas in the rear

As they reached the main deck, the crew was already at work "Fix those ropes!" she yelled to a nearby crew "Look alive mates!, we are leaving this stinkhole!" she yelled again, supporting Cylas orders

"Yes I think we do great" she replied to Cylas looking the crew at work, she pulled from one of the shells holder a cigar and lighted it up, taking a smoke inmediately "I'll be back later Sparky, I need to check the powder storage and the weapons, just to make sure" she said as she walked away throwing a smoky kiss to Cylas, she then headed for the deck below to start inspecting the cannons, it won't take long, it was easy for her to notice any failure on them, after all she made a check almost everyday

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Full Health

Aless watched him with wide dancing eyes as he showed her what his power was. It seemed to stroke her mind as she watched him, a thousand questions coming to her mind. What else could he do? Could he create hurricanes? Could he create... They seemed to halt for a split second when he picked up her hands, a soft blush forming on her cheeks as she felt his smooth hands against her's. She wasn't use to being touch, most people brushing her off because of her markings and her way of life. Aless wasn't like most people, and she noticed that Aero wasn't either.

All of the thousands of thoughts flooded her mind again as she watched him form the tornado, and soon the sense of touch was going haywire as she felt it on her hand. Her other hand came up and she poked at it softly, disrupting its spin for a split second. A bright smile was on her face as she finally looked back up into his eyes. " That is so cool! You can manipulate the air? Wind helps create waves, can you do that? It's it hard to control.. does it hurt you?"

User Image

God knows I tried! " ~*~

Dangerous Genius

User Image

Soren Markov,
Eagle Eye

Soren slept very soundly there with Dae. Just the feel of her in his arms put him in a deep slumber. His dreams were peaceful and let him stay asleep for a long time. He didn't even feel Dae stir beside him. He had apparently been extremely tired and stressed because his sleep was never this restful.

He woke up about nine hours later. By this time the ship had already set sail and he could feel the steady rocking of the ship against the waves. He panicked for a split second, realizing Dae was on the ship with him. Then he realized that that was what he had been hoping for the entire time. He sat up and kissed Dae on the cheek. "Good morning Beautiful," Soren whispered to her. "Looks like you are stuck with me now." He smiled at her. He hadn't been this happy in a very very long time. "I guess you are apart of this crew now?" Soren asked her while he ran his fingers through her hair, loving on soft and beautiful her red hair was.

Mood: Happy
OOC:
User Image

arrow The Dauntless, Top Deck: Pyandonea
Company: Dutch

Cylas grinned, arms folded over his chest, the cigar in his mouth, fed and awake, it was a good day to be alive. He watched, casually hitting the cigar from time to time and pushing the smoke past it from time to time. Hearing her words he nodded, a grin tracing his features as he watched her make her way back towards the stairwell. He enjoyed standing on the raised platform near the back of the ship where the captain's quarters was, it allowed him see everything below with ease.

Plucking the cigar from his mouth, he flicked a rather large bit of ash over the railing leaning against it and looking out over the sea. Other then when they'd found him he hadn't seen Lyger, so he wasn't sure when he'd be joining them, just that the plan was to sail this morning. Looking out over the water he wondered where they'd be heading to now, unsure of what the future held for them, though he was certainly happy to be leaving the island. Glancing back at the door he thought about Anora for a moment, seeing the pained look in her eye the night before had hurt a bit. She'd always been kind to him, before and after everything happened, he'd always blamed Lyger for more than her for the outcome of that situation.

For the first time in a little while he thought about Dae, he hadn't seen her in quite sometime, he still held mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand she was everything he'd ever wanted, though in the same light he knew something was off about her, it made him a little uneasy. Taking another pull from the cigar he sighed the smoke away, unsure about what he should so.
User Image
Mood: Excited/Happy

Aero smiled, he hadn't met too many people that were overly fascinated about his power, sighting that others were more powerful than his. He didn't like looking at it that way though, he preferred to think of it as, the wind fit him, it was his personality before the accident. Freedom from the normal vices of man, truly open to the path of enlightenment, since the accident however aspects of this perspective had changed as well. He chuckled a bit seeing her face, to her many questions he'd simply nod trying to field them all in order.

"Well, yes I can manipulate the wind as you say, but I more think of it as, I have become one with the wind, and thus I use it as an extension of my own body. Does it hurt? At first yes, in some way it is directly connected to my brain, in my haste I would over strain myself and get headaches. This is why I train as much as I can day to day, honing my body in mind in tune with the wind, it is my way of life."

He inclined his head to her as he said it, a point of pride for him was his unyielding desire to remain on his path.

"At first yes, it was very hard... I noticed it by accident actually, and it took me a while to figure out how it worked. Truthfully I still don't know entirely, but from what I do know it is very much like a muscle within my body. As I continue to train it rigorously I continue to strengthen my capabilities. By drawing in small regulated and expelling wind into and from fields of my control gradually makes it much easier to draw quickly and use in larger applications."

His voice was heavy with pride, before the accident he'd began to question his true purpose, some of the harsh realities of life changing his perspective on the necessity for unwavering peace. One thing he'd learned as a pirate was that in some cases, war and even death were very much necessary.. The world itself had changed greatly.

Dangerous Genius

User Image

SEROC FIRENZE
"The Healer"

xxxxxx Seroc smiled to at the lady. "Catina. What a pretty name. And a mermaid no less. And these are called Moon Orchids. They only grow in a certain part of this small stream, a ways up stream actually." He picked out a flower and rubbed his finger on the pedals of the flower. It left a fine glowing powder on his finger. "They have a unique mutation that allows the pollen to absorb light and then glow white at night. It is used to attract insects which it uses for sustenance instead of sunlight. If you look in the middle of the flower you will see what looks to be sap. That traps the insects and slowly digests them. Coincidentally, this nectar has a powerful healing effect and in a very good antiseptic. So basically, it helps to clean infected wounds and also rapidly heals it." Seroc smiled at himself. "I'm sorry. Here is a lady getting soaked in water and I haven't even lent her a hand out of it. I get carried away sometimes."

xxxxx He held his hand out for her to take. He also gave her figure a once over. She had a strong body and mind and also could tell that she has had a hard life so far. He could also tell that happiness was very prevalent in her life either. However, she was a beautiful girl and couldn't see her not being able to land a man or two. He figured they were probably lining up to be with her. But then why was she all the way out here in the middle of the woods? It had to be something that happened on her ship. He was curious and decided to ask.

xxxxx "Why are you not thinking about going back to your ship? Surely you are needed there," Seroc asked with a bit of concern on his face. Something bad must have happened if she didn't want to go back. Seroc was a healer in both body and mind and so he decided he would help this girl. She had to have appeared before him on his path home for a reason. He was determined to find out what that reason was.

Company: Catina
Mood: Calm but curious
OOC:

Dapper Grabber

By the docks ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═❖𝑳𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
Kuoari, Alessandra ┈┈┈┈┈┈━═❖𝑪𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦
Hungover ┈┈━═❖𝑪𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑖 𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⊱𝓐𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓇𝓸𝓈𝓈⊰

"Why does this always happen!?"

Really at this point Alexi was questioning many things. Had last night been worth the a** beating that was chasing him right now? Would this hangover kill him before the very angry man behind him did? What day of the week was it? Unfortunately none of the answers were apparent to the sailor at the moment. He couldn't remember last night so he couldn't remember if it was worth it. His head did feel like it was going to split open at any point but the jilted man behind him could run surprisingly fast for his size. And who gave a ******** what day it was.

"Imma getcha little b***h!"

The very angry man chasing Alexi yelled out to him. Alexi couldn't help himself and turned his head around, momentarily not paying attention to where he was going.

"Funny, I told your girlfriend the same thing last night, only difference is my pick up line actually worked!"

Alexi yelled back with a big grin on his face. Unfortunately for him in those few seconds he hadn't been paying attention to what was in front of him an old lady had walked into his path. His eyes opened wide in surprise, his mouth opened in a silent curse, and instinctively he jumped as high as he was able. He hurdled the old lady much to her surprise but what he didn't see was the dog she was walking. As he came down his limbs became a tangle of human and canine. Flipping end over end across the ground Alexi bowled into the legs of two dock pedestrians. One was Aero, one of Alexi's crew mates, the other a gypsy by the look of her. Alexi finally came to rest, groaning and pushing himself from the ground wearily.

"Morning Kuoari, madam..."

He said, pain and grogginess tinting his tone. Looking up from where he crouched he saw that the number of people that wanted to beat his a** had risen from one to three. Of course there was the furious bear of a man, there was also one really vexxed grandma, and who could forget the extremely pissed off dog. Alexi could only shake his head and think 'What a way to start the day.'

yo ho, yo ho
cause I'm a ********' pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas